Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby lilymei. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:03 pm

We're getting off track again but need to clear up my last statement. I like Kirito's design but his character development was too sudden and some parts didn't make sense. Asuna was a good character in it of her self, at least in season 1, but her and Kirito weren't a good couple, or not built up as a good couple in my opinion. There was potential, but it wasn't chased after. And then season two, Asuna and Kirito weren't my favorite and Sinon took their place because she's just great, calm and collected while maintaining a steady character development. And in my opinion, Kirito was way too OP. He almost was the new god of the game and just given too much power for being one of the 2000 beta testers that could've also become just as strong but none of them did. I could go on, but I'm still too lazy and tired ;-;

@ploegy - I'd love to make a new pairing or some fun ships XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:05 pm

Ploegy wrote:
Okay so I guess I'm just gonna ask this once, but since I'm sad and not really having fun rn would anyone like to crack ship with any of my current characters? I dunno maybe that would make me happy

I might be up to make 1 more character. Maybe. I dunno.... Doubt anyone wants to pair with me anyone anyways

Thank you tired

I want crack ships! XD
And another pair or two...dang it!
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:17 pm

Finally got my posts done! :D
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Hey! Is it too late for me to join?
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:23 pm

XP No peacock, but you'd need a partner (Who were you thinking of putting in here?)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Just a reference.
    ➳name; Hikaru Akiyama
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Homosexual
    ➳crush; ---
    ➳pairing; Midnight Blue
    ➳fandom; Oc (Reference is Houtarou Oreki from Hyouka)

➳hair; Brown/Black
    ➳eyes; Light green
    ➳skin tone; Fair
    ➳build; Thin
    ➳height; 5"2
    ➳weight; 127 pounds

➳abilities / powers; He is able to control people using pheromones, but isn't really good at it. The pheromones can also make Hikaru get into a fever-like state until they are stable. If people are around Hikaru when he is in this state, they will feel a deep love for him.
    ➳weapons; None. Unless you count the medicine syringes he keeps for emergencies inside his messenger bag.

➳personality; Hikaru is a shy boy, liking to stay away from attention. He is a fudanshi and has yaoi manga in his bag at all times. He really doesn't care about anything unless it involves him in some way. Hikaru is pretty much anti-social if you aren't close with him.
    If friends/family are danger, Hikaru turns selfless and tries to save them, even at the risk of his own life.
    ➳history; Hikaru was born into a family that was praised for having strong boys. Everyone thought that he too would become a great leader of some sort. That is, until Hikaru collapsed at school with a strange fever. Anyone around him during that time felt a strong love for him, even if their sexuality did not allow them to like Hikaru. He was then shunned and called a slut by his peers. His family started to avoid him. Hikaru gets the fever about once every two months, and during that time, no one would talk to him. Not even his beloved sister

➳other; None.
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:XP No peacock, but you'd need a partner (Who were you thinking of putting in here?)

(I was thinking of adding Jinku in if that's ok?)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:35 pm

(XP And now I want to bring in Shion
Ah fudge it, ive given up on tryin to stop myself, so....want me to partner up with you, tropical?))
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Eiji from the new SAO movie seems like a great character :twisted:

I mean, look how cute he is O.o
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:(XP And now I want to bring in Shion
Ah fudge it, ive given up on tryin to stop myself, so....want me to partner up with you, tropical?))

(Sure! That would be great! ^^ Thank you!)

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me