Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

π”ˆverest 𝔏ysandre

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:37 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Full Name:
Everest Lysadre

Nicknames:
None were given to her;

Female

Species:

Wolf, yet she can shift into a black shadow that doesn't take form of an actual being.

Sexuality:

Unknown

Position:

Stray Animal

Personality:

Everest, as expected, tends to be stuck-up and won't give anyone mercy when it comes to trespassing onto the property of the Lysandre...Despite no one living there but her. She tends to scare away those who try to spend the night at the manor house, but she would be considerate and give you a room if you have a good enough reason. But don't settle in too fast, once dawn breaks, she'll chase you out of the house, and might even attack you if refuse to leave. Now she isn't always mean and rude, she is just doing her duty to keep the house safe. She can be friendly if she knows who you are, which is only because she is trying to make a good impression and that's all there really is.

What is there to like? Welll...Sneaking up on people, showing who's boss, and then there's food.

Dislikes:

Trespassers, storms, CaTS, any animal that is bigger than her. (Which includes humans. Expect for lil lamBchop)

Fears:

Being alone, storms;

Secrets:

She does like the company of others, just she cannot have trespassers ruining the tranquility of the manor house.

Kin:

Who knows?
Tis obvious that she is own by no one.

Romantic Interest:

None

Boyfriend or Girlfriend:

Never

Spouse:

NEGaTive Ghost RiDEr

Offspring:

Never

History:

Everest has been in the Lysandre family for as long as she can remember. Although she doesn't know why she was chosen to become such a guard animal just for a simple manor house. She enjoys it, but it's really boring, especially now since the Lysandre family is no more. They have abandoned her once the day had come where Marylin was killed and Facilier escaped unscathed. She might have a grudge against Fal, but once she started to become blessed by the presence of Mary, she learned that Fal was still alive and that he didn't truly abandon her. So with that, she continues to guard the house with a few visits by Mary from time to time.

Other:
She's blind in her left eye and sometimes she would wander into town from time to time in search for some food.
I'm really lazy to correct everything in the history and personality so deal with it
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentwood Manor Discussion

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Both accepted!!
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Probably a Doctor. wrote:
Vengal is open for interaction!
:|
If anyone's interested
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
─────────────── οΌ° οΌ‘ οΌ¬, ──────────────
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
─────────────────────────────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calypso Luxlaner

Postby SΓ¨lene » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Full Name: Calypso Luxlaner (Lux-lah-ner)
Species: Hybrid White-winged Vampire Bat. The white-winged variation of half vamp bats have strong connections to the dead. They can communicate with spirits, and they are also hemomancers. (Blood-wizards, essentially.)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Apperance: Calypso has platinum blonde, almost white hair and bright reddish-brown eyes. She's 5'4" with a lithe build and pale skin. She also has elongated canines. Her ears, while still growing from the sides of her head, are large, ribbed, and thin. Her nose is flattened by the end as well. Lastly, she has a large pair of bat-wings, which are golden-brown colored on the digits, and a paler color closer to white on the leathery skin webbing between them.
Position: Maid
Personality: Prefers so watch and listen to conflict from a distance, it's safer to her that way. She does like to resolve problems, but not in the heat of the moment. Talking to people after-the-fact and smoothing over differences is preferred. She also tends to overthink things. Calypso thinks her actions and words over carefully, but she doesn't give off a timid feeling, more of a calculated and calm one. She's observant, and can come off as cold when she's busy, but actively tries to think and behave positively.
Romantic Interest: None atm, pm me??
History: She was born to a small family living off and out of everyone's way. They were part of a community of mythical creatures which was spread out over the large rural area they inhabited. The group met once a month, preferably on a night with no moon. One such night, a group of people looking for trouble that had found out about the community crashed their gathering and slaughtered over half of the members. Her family had been lucky to have been absent that night, and heard from neighbors of the gruesome events. For her, and her sibling's safety, their parents dropped them off at several different locations with people they trusted. Her own being the manor, which she has been living and working at since.
Kin: Unnamed, pm me if you're interested in playing one!
Other: As a vampire bat hybrid, her diet mainly consists of blood- though this can be blood of any animal. She does eat some meat, and other foods as well though. She's still half human after-all.

Please tell me if I've done anything wrong, or overlooked something. It's been a long time since I've rped on Chicken Smoothie. Oh yea, and hello!
Last edited by Sèlene on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:34 pm

Accepted!
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akta Wells

Postby SΓ¨lene » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Full Name: Akta Wells
Age: 17, though she is "unaging" meaning, that once she reaches a certain age, she'll stop.
Species: Akta is half-fae, and being this, many of her senses are heightened, including her smell, sight, and hearing. She's also much faster than the average person. She has the ability to manipulate light, which can range form creating beams of it, making an area dark, lighting it up, creating illusions, or causing herself to become invisible. If she over-exerts herself using her power, she has to sleep for a long period of time. The severity of her exertion prolongs the amount of rest needed.
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance: Akta is 5'6" with long, pale, pink hair and vibrant green eyes. Her canines are elongated, and she has elf-like ears. She has an athletic, lean, muscled build, with whitish skin (though it is quite tan, because she's outside so much). She also has a band of freckles spanning across her cheeks and nose.
Position: Stablehand
Personality: Akta tends to act before she thinks, she's bold, and doesn't like to be silenced. Calling her honest would be an understatement, if she has an opinion- it needs to be heard. She stands up for what's right, and won't hesitate to back someone up, or to start a fight. She definitely has a temper, and a pretty big ego. The girl needs to be checked every once and awhile, she can get aggravating if not. She's a rebel by nature, if something is wrong, it needs to be righted.
Romantic Interest: None atm, pm me??
History: Akta was born, and raised in the woods among animals. Her parents kept themselves, and her hidden among the trees. Life was uneventful, surprisingly, only a few bumps along the road. Of course- uneventful is also boring. Curiosity about the world got the best of her, and she left. After only a few days, she came back, having nearly been caught by some people in a nearby town. Her parents feared that she had led the people straight to their home, and knew her curiosity couldn't be solved with them. So they told her to pack her things and leave, she had been taught everything she needed to know, and this time there was no giving up. Her parents moved on to make a new home somewhere else, having left her with a gem on a pendant, that would grow warmer the nearer she were to them, if she ever did want to find them again. After a few months of traveling she found the Manor, and has been working there as a stablehand since.

Thanks! ^^ Now that I know I did everything right I can make this, lol.
Last edited by Sèlene on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Accepted!

I will update the front sometime tomorrow!
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SΓ¨lene » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:19 am

Ok, I'll post once that's been done?
Sèlene