RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:54 pm

Heh they way everyone was talking about Dante and the fact that i hadn't seen Riddicks name in awhile :oops:
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Athena

Postby TheSiren » Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:58 pm

LunarTheCat2047 wrote:Heh the way everyone was talking about Dante and the fact that I hadn't seen Riddick's name in a while :oops:

Ahh , yeah no I am not the great Riddik himself. Just me lol. I did see everyone talking about Dante's post. Maybe if I bother Riddik enough, he'll log in and clear up any confusion if anyone wants/needs clarity.

[ Name ] Athena
[ Age] Two Years old
[ Gender ] Female
[ Crush ] Open
[ Mate ] Open
[ Pups ] None
[ Pack ] Starlight
[ Rank ] Hunter
[ Personality ] Sweetheart | Sassy | Flirty | Kind
[ History ] Athena was previously a loner that scurried along the outskirts of the two packs. She had been displaced from her previous pack due to an avalanche wiping out most of them. Athena and few of her friends were lucky to get away alive. She has no next of kin , as it was just her and her three siblings. After some quick observation , she decided to join the Starlight pack as a hunter.
Last edited by TheSiren on Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:36 pm

“The great Riddik himself” :lol:

You’re making me blush.

MoonlitWolf2022 wrote:Hakuren or another hunter should probably run into Kuroyuki and join them in dragging the stag back to camp (Starlight)

Also, not saying Red Moon characters are mongrels, but uh.... Cypher is... lol? /jk

Edit to avoid double post: StoneColdRiddick!!! Don't forget the ranksssssssssss! Cypher isn't there, and it seems you forgot lol! /jk

You’ll have to forgive some of my passion when I’m writing, Dantes internal monologue is only calling liberty and his pack mongrels. Dante can be an arse. But he wouldn’t insult his pack members like that unless it’s deserving and he would probably say it verbally. Any questions about his post I can clear up?

Siren has been keeping up with the ranks and sending them to me, like the giga chad they are, I will add Cypher to the front page.
Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:07 pm

TheSiren wrote:
First Gauge is ready to tear Nova a new one and now Jessie’s jealous ? Sheesh . 😂 All she did was her job so far .

I mean, Gauge and Nova are supposed to have drama, right? Jessie just sees her taking care of Eros, who she's seen around Liberty (I don't think he ever actually told the pack that he adopted gim, but Eros is obviously around him a lot), and just assumes something is going on.

Riddick: XD hi, good to have you back again.

I don't feel so great right now...so I may not post today.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:08 pm

Hiya Riddick!

GTSYB
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:40 pm

StoneColdRiddik wrote:“The great Riddik himself” :lol:

You’re making me blush.

Siren has been keeping up with the ranks and sending them to me, like the giga chad they are, I will add Cypher to the front page

Hey, just paying a compliment where it's due and doing my best to help keep ya afloat here. Role play management is no joke . Crazy to think we used to have like 5-10 going at a time. lol .
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:04 am

Kay I'm about to reveal Shy Fawn's History. And his plan. I'm bringing it here first to make sure Riddick approves.

As a light tan cream wolf stalked a rabbit, a dark hazy red filled the star speckled sky. Shadows encased his hunt, unearthly voices screeching in high yet deep tones. The wolf, known as Fawn, stared about him, his emerald eyes lit with fear. Fawn's paws began to move without him, taking his skinny body far from the mist, the noise...memories... "Memories I'll never forget..." He plunged on, swiftly carried more still by the screams of his dearly loved. The nightmare wouldn't end. Those screams.. Dead screams, followed him. Pursued forever. until, until finally, he could not take it anymore. As soon as he surrendered to the mist, it changed him..For evil. For blood. Death.

How He Met Starlight

Shy Fawn went along through the woods, purposefully coming to Starlights land. He met a patrol. After exchanging greetings, he asked to join.
After Omega treatment, he was fully accepted.

Thats when he began making chaos. One time, another wolf saw him. Her name was Bluebell. Shy Fawn almost killed her, but she pleaded life for silence. He said sure. But one wrong word to destiny and shes dead. Bluebell has kept her promise. So far.

Shy Fawn's Plan

Make the pack trust you

Don't EVER snap

Call In the Outcasts.

Destroy the pack
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:10 am

To use her,

Bluebell
3 years
Starlight
Aqua colored she wolf with gray tints and bright yellow eyes

Credits: Pinterest

Very very quiet. Distracted
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:15 am

Are groups of loners okay? Thats what The Outcasts are.

Also do the packs allow love to a differnt pack

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:49 pm

First, I really doubt Shy Fawn is going to be allowed by Riddick to destroy the pack...

Second, all the other wolves here are realistic colors. Aqua isn't a natural wolf fur color.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me