Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

//benny and joon//

Postby angel. » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:21 pm

[ my name is angel. and you can find my other role play posts on here, but to make this very very short, I am semi-literate to literate, looking to play joon. ]

{{Hello there! I would love, love, probably even die if someone would be willing to role play Benny and joon with me, you as Sam and me playing the role of joon. Please have seen the movie, even though it will not go off of the movie and yet a separate plot, you need to know what it is about and know the characters well. I don't mind pm or thread so please pm me, I'm dying for this one! We can talk more over pm and I can go over how much I write, my style [usually third person, this would be in third person as well]. I hope to hear from you and look forward to future roleplaying friends!
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Postby Agent Blackhawk » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:46 pm

Hello, normally I dress these up a bunch more, but I'm tired and a bit lazy right now. I'm usually on two to three times a day and never post less than two full lines. The only things I ask of you is that you have decent spelling/grammar and write two-three lines per character, per post (more is better, but I'll mirror you.)
I am only looking for a few things right now (all band related). I would like to do an Andy Beirsack X OC, Gerard Way X OC, or Austin Carlile X OC where I play the OC and you play the band member. We can both play other band members and people as needed.
If you're interested, shoot me a PM, I'd love to give it a go. :)

I may be on the side of the...........

...............................ᴀɴɢᴇʟs...

but don't believe for...................

a second that I'm......................

........................ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Eᴛsʏ - DailyBitsOfGeek
Agent Blackhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:33 pm

ImageImage
    Hello fellow human I'm Wondering Soul, but you can me Soul or anything else your heart desires. I'm still a bit of a newbie when it comes to chicken smoothie itself, but I've been roleplaying on several other sites for years. Presumably like everyone else here I'm looking for a 1x1 partner or two. I live in the Central Time Zone, but you might want to keep in mind that I tend to be a bit of a night owl. I'm able to be on most days with the exception that I actually have something to do, in which case I will most likely know in advance and will be able to tell you. I can play any gender, really, I have no preference and enjoy plaything both. I'm also comfortable with roleplaying multiple characters. Oh, and I always write in third person point of view.

I tend to mirror posts, with a minimum of between five to six lines when writer's block hits me. I have decent grammar and spelling, but like pretty much everyone I can make a mistake from time to time. Oh, and you might want to keep in mind that as far as "post decorating" I don't really tend to get too fancy. I'll do simple things, since if I tried anything too ornate it would take me years to reply being that I already reread twice before posting because I'm self-conscious of mistakes.

As far as what I expect from potential roleplay partners, the list isn't that grand. I really only ask for no one/two liners, because I will mirror that and will lose interest in the roleplay. Having a decent level of maturity is also nice. XD

Below are some types of roleplays I'm currently looking for. However, I'm open to all kinds of plots, so, just shoot me a message if you have an idea.

I'd basically be interested in any plot involving these things.
Bold = craving

Medieval
Edwardian or Victorian era
Deities
Humans w/powers
Most historical time periods
Undercover agent, spy, detective, etc
Assassins or Thieves
Apocalyptic
(post or during)
Fantasy
Band
(consisting entirely of OCs)

Currently thinking of more.

Wayward Island
This was an idea that came from a short story prompt, but I think it could make a fun roleplay. The basics of is that someone washes up on a shore of an island that was part of a bedtime story they were told when they were little. Anything that someone loses washes up on the shores of this island. So, it's basically the classic island of lost things. However, she isn't the only person to have ever washed up on the island...it would defiantly be fun to come up with some ideas.

Here was the intro I was writing for the short story, if you want a better feel for it:
I can remember the stories my mother use to tell me of an island that was filled with things that people lost. She had called it Wayward Island, and anything that could never be found would wash up on its shores. I had loved the idea when I was a little girl; the thought of forgotten things all gathered in one place seemed like a wondrous notion. But, of course, as I grew older I knew such a place could never exist. I wrote it off as just another far-fetched fairy tale that was told to kids as a bedtime story. After all, it seemed like such a ludicrous thought that a fantastical island like that could ever exist…However, now I know that just because something would seem impossible doesn’t mean that it can’t be true. I can tell you that Wayward Island does truly exist, for I found myself on its shores as just another lost thing.

Fading
The plot would revolve around a group of Gods/Goddess that is losing their immortality. Basically their power comes from how many mortals worship them, and as their following begins to rapidly decline that power starts to fade. I was thinking for it to be on a fantasy world, but be based in a time setting similar to ancient Greece with the deities being similar to the Gods from Greek mythology. I'd love to play with some ideas.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝...

Hiya there, I'm Wondering Soul. I'm what one might call a "geek" - but I like to take it as a compliment. I'm obsessed with many TV shows, I read a ton of books, and watch way too much anime. You'll also find that I love comic books/graphic novels, well, preferably DC. I love to roleplay, and if you're looking for a 1x1 shoot me a PM. Here's a link to my 1x1 search if you want to check out my abilities and interests.

...𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boiscrying » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Hey! I'm looking for some one that's willing to rp through pm. I roleplay almost any plot so if you have an idea I'm sure we can work something out. Feel free to message me if you're interested. I have several years of RP experience as well, so I know how to be detailed when it is called for or preferred.

The only thing that I don't really like is excessive text talk. Ex:" 'y tho?' Mel asked to him. 'Y r u so mad?' "This is highly annoying and unnessisary. Some text talk is allowed though.

So please pm me if you're interested :)
━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽━━
x
Hello! I am a young adult who
enjoys anime, cosplay, art, and roleplaying!
My messages are always open for
a chat or roleplay!
@

𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓷𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

━━𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀━━
boiscrying

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby тнe υnвυrnт » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:45 pm

ฬєlς๏๓є!

My name is TheUnburnt! You can call me Unburnt or.. anything really. As you can see, I am searching for a onexone, just like the rest of you lot. I'll do my best to make this as quick and painless as possible, but if you simply can't handle the length, look at my desired role plays and go from there. I'll likely repeat myself while we're discussing a story line.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> мү ∂εтαιℓs <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

☑ Female
☑ Active; I'll be online pretty much all day, every day.
☑ Literate; I would like to write anywhere between 3-12 paragraphs, if at all possible.
☑ Very able of playing either gender.
☑ Likes unique plot twists, and will help create them. Like episodes to a TV show!

Note:
I am prone to bouts of inactivity, if more than a week or two goes by, you may politely message me and remind me of our role play. However, my interest drifts like a leaf on the wind, and I may just no longer be currently interested. This does not mean I will never ever want to continue the role play; just give it time and I will eventually come back! If going a long period of time kills your muse, we can start over, or just part ways. Thank you!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> үσυя ∂εтαιℓs <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

☑ Be a seasoned writer.
☑ Active; I don't mean all day, every day like myself. I mean, at least once a day, or every other day, even.
☑ Literate. No one liners, no exceptions.
☑ Willing and able to play both males and females.
☑ Clever; able to help come up with plots!
☑ Friendly; I'm not just looking for a onexone partner, I'm looking for a friend.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> тσριcs! <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

Now to the part you more than likely skipped to! Don't worry, I do that too. ;)

At the moment, all I'm looking for a Doctor Who role play. This does not need to be a romantically based plot. I'm currently hoping for the 12th Doctor and an OC of mine as a more... father-figure type role play (more like crazy uncle though). However, I am very open to doing TWO role plays, if you would like to play an OC as well, I would be absolutely willing to play the Doctor of your choosing (between 9-12, I have yet to write as any earlier regenerations and fear I would not do them justice!)

I think that's about all! I can't wait to hear from you! Have a good morning.. after noon.. evening... Timey Wimey!

тнe υnвυrnт

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:29 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:If you are going to quit on me,then don't even bother of roleplaying with me. I had it happen to me a lot. Hello, here are some suggestions of roleplays I am currently looking for.

I was thinking about a mxm roleplay. I would play the male hunter and you would play the male vampire. The vampire had been after Tom for so long. One day, he actually finds him, claims him as his by drinking his blood. He ends up waking up at his house. At first, Tom runs from his place, but ends up getting seriously hurt. He finds he woke up in the vampire's house again, but he starts to feel driffent to him. He ends up liking him. What if the others find about this? Can he keep a serect?

The Roleplay I want to do the most is a Wade Wilson ( Deadpool ) x my female oc. I can add a male and you can add a female too if you want to keep the genders even. I would really really like to do this one! C: It could be a Assassian x target type. He is hired to go after my character.

Also, I want to try Ant-man Roleplay. You would play Ant-man and I would play my OC. We can double up too where I play male and female. You also do the same.

I really would like to try my female oc x Vincent from fnaf.( I have been reading a lot of fan fiction on it. ) I currently have only played the first game since I don't have the money to be buying the other two and plus I have bills coming up. I can always look up information on the other two games. This should be fun because my character dosen't fall right away in love. She will be kinda stubborn, but I hope you will be able to rp with me on this. I would really like to try it! C:

I would love to try out a mxm roleplay. Maybe a biker x geek. I would play the biker.

I would really live to do a copxcriminal RP. The only way I would do this if I can play the female cop since I do have a perfect character for it that is female. My character is a cop and I would really love to add Barricade. He is in my siggie. My character is not the nicest and does cause trouble even know she is a cop.

We can do a Density roleplay or a Halo. Or we can do a Density/Halo roleplay. You have to know both games. I don't feel like explaining it if you never played it before.

( I really would like to try it out. )

I really want to do a Transformers roleplay based off the new movie. I mostly roleplay my own characters since I can write more about them when I roleplay. I can roleplay some cannon characters.

Also I am craving a vampire roleplay. I would like to play the female human and you can play the male vampire.

I already know the plot so I will explain it. You would play Super man and I would play Spider man.

Spiderman and Superman hate each other. In the beginning, Superman betray Spiderman by taking him too Dr octopus. Spiderman wants to pay back too Superman for what he has done. Later on, Superman find Spiderman seriously hurt. Spiderman does not trust him at all. The world is coming to an end. Superman need Spidermans help but Spiderman won't listen to him. Can he get Spiderman to trust him?

I don't really want any romance in this roleplay, but if you want to then I will.

Or we could do a Dead pool and Spider man roleplay. I would still play Spiderman and you would play Dead pool. I would like in the beginning that the two don't know each other.

I have another suggestion too. You would play Spider man and I would my female villain. Is it possible for a Villain to be in love with a super hero? What if the other finds out about it? If we do this one, I will explain more of the plot.

Dead pool is hired to take my female Villian OC in. He starts to like her and my character starts liking him. One day he finds out what the lab has done to her. How they are treating her. He ends up saving her and later on she admits her love to him.

Or we can do where my character is a cop and she ends up bumping into Deadpool. She starts to get to know him and he starts to know her. We can come up with a plot aa we go along. ( I really want to do this one! Please! C: I have been wanting to do a Deadpool roleplay. )

We could do a super hero roleplay too. You would have to play male and female and I would do the same.

Also a werewolf/vampire/hunter RP would be fine. You must be able to roleplay male and female too

A character cross over roleplay would be really OK. You can play anyone from a video game, T.V show, movie or your own character. I don't have a plot, but if you want one, We can discuss it.

I would like to try a Assassian x target roleplay. I would play the Assassian. I personally would like to play a female Assasin.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaptureMetro » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:48 am

Hi there! My name is Dovey and it is a pleasure to make for acquaintance. I'm looking for a couple RP partners to RP with this summer, mainly to help keep my RPing/writing skills intact, also maybe to give them a challenge as well at one point or another. I'm sorry if I come off a bit awkward or shy, it's just my social skills aren't the best and that is one of my weakest points. I will open up to you pretty fast especially if you try to talk to me first, or share some of my interests. I love when people talk to me about stuff I love. I have a lot of experience in Role playing about 7 years worth of it, and depending on my creativity I can write about a paragraph, I'm not very literate with my RPing, but I can keep up a post to keep things interesting if you can. I am more comfortable RPing a girl, but if asked I can RP a guy to. So I'd love to get started Ploting and RPing with some of you guys, so just a few things before we get into what I want to do.

Rules
1. Spelling, and some grammar that's all I ask of you.
2. No text talk while RPing please
3. Please try to keep your replies long, or at least longer then 2 sentences.
4. Please give me a heads up if you are going to disappear for a long time
5. I am creative, but I do like to do other peoples plots as well.
6. If you don't wanna RP with me anymore please just tell me, I get really discouraged when people just leave our RP without a reason.
7. Try to at least post every other day please
8. I am perfectly fine with doing AUs especially if we have no idea how we are going to RP in the world they are located in.
9. I hope we both have fun!

What I'm interested in RPing
Guidelines
♫- Eh, I don't really think I'll be interested unless you have a really good plot planned out for this
♫♫- I guess, might not have much interest, again you'll have to have a good plot for this
♫♫♫- Sure, I'm up for this RP, this could be fun with a good plot
♫♫♫♫- Yeah I'm always up for RPing something like this!
♫♫♫♫♫- I REALLY REALLY want to do this, please message me so we can plot and RP!
(Underlined names are who I wish to RP for the RP)

Gravity Falls♫♫♫♫♫
Gideon x OC
Yound!Fiddleford x OC
Mystery Trio
Bill x Ford

Black Butler♫♫♫♫
Ciel x OC
Sebastian x OC
Claude x OC
Grell x Male Canon/OC

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood♫♫♫♫♫
Kimblee x OC

Yogscast♫♫♫♫
Smiffy x OC
Canon x OC

Don't Starve♫♫♫♫
Wilson x OC
Maxwell x Charlie

Avengers♫♫
Bruce Banner x OC

Undertale♫♫
Sans x Toriel
Papyrus x OC

Harry Potter♫♫♫
Younger!Severus Snape x OC
'Well I have a splitting headache and I think I'm dying, how are you?'~Patrick from MLAndersen0
'I'm expecting Pizza, and I don't want you having any'~HABIT from EverymanHYBRID
RaptureMetro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby death by glamour » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:15 am

Hey there! I'll make this very short and simple. My username is death by glamour but I'm fine with just being called glamour. I can post from around 4-10 lines per post and I have good grammar,spelling and punctuation though I may have a few typos from time to time. I can roleplay both male and female characters and I have no preference. I can roleplay multiple characters at once but I normally have one which is my main character while the others are simply side characters. As for the topics I'm willing to do,it's quite endless so just ask about a topic if you don't see it listed and if I'm willing to do it I'll let you know. Please pm if you're interested in roleplaying with me.

Topics I'm Currently Interested In
    Medieval -
    prince x knight
    prince x princess
    princess x knight
    prince x prince
    (craving)
    other pairings are welcome.

Naruto -
    OCs in an AU
    New Generation

Pokemon -
    Trainers
    Wild Pokemon

Mystery Dungeon
    Gijinka/Pokehumans
So what if a few people have to die? That's show business, baby!
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1x1 Search

Postby ??? ??? » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:10 am

Guten Tag!
My name is Coin. I'll try to keep this intro short; I live in the Central US time zone, I'm for the most part semi-lit to lit, and am on-and-off inconsistently. I'm not going to lie, I am not the most active player and can leave for days. I will not, however, leave without word and will always try to contact you if I'm tired of the roleplay. Also, please understand that I lack the time to make my posts pretty or make complicatedly designed forms. I am comfortable with going off-site for a roleplay.

What I hope to see from you: Keeping this short as well - No one-liners, can be patient, and able to reply at least once or twice a week.

My own plot idea:

Can have elements changed around if requested.
Private Island/Research Facility: Been holding onto this idea for a while, the basis of this idea is that there is a team of researchers stationed in this island located far north of Russia {or any sort of cold place/country}. Due to the near subzero temperatures and lack of resources/life-forms that are usable, the island is left alone for the most part. Allowing the team to conduct various forms of research; in particular hybrid species. Think of some of the elements from The Island of Dr. Moreau combined with elements from the SCP Foundation {setting-wise}. The number of characters would be between 4-6.

Willing to work with:
Warfare - 6/10
Dragons - 3/10
??? ???

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

On the Search ❤️

Postby Colorful Cookies » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:46 am

❤️ H e l l o. ❤️

As you saw my username, I'm Colorful Cookies; you may call me Color or Cookie. c: Like everyone else on this thread, I am looking for a partner to role play with.

What to expect of me.
    ->> Online at least 2-4 times a week
    ->> I post about a small paragraph (5-10 sentences).
    ->> I'm open to suggestions and ideas.
    ->> I love to make jokes.
    ->> Since I'm a "newb" my posts sometimes have to be approved.
    ->> I'm willing to open up our 1x1 as an open role play for everyone.
    ->> Since it's close to the holidays I may or may not be as active.
    ->> My spelling is fairly good and so is my punctuation.

What I am c r a v i n g to role play.
    ->> Dragons
    ->> Drama (I love dramatic roleplays)
    ->> Romance
    ->> Zombie apocalypse
    ->> Stray dogs
    ->> Warrior Cats
Colorful Cookies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery