Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Postby kitty kat. » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:17 am

Hello :3 I am baby kitty. [Most call me by Hush,
    a name that stuck after my one username: Hush,
    Hush. Or I'm called kitty or fridge] But you can call me whatever really I don't
    mind! Right now I am looking for a possible one
    on one role playing friend. A few things you should
    know are:
    I write in third person
    I can write from one to 15+ sentences
    depending on my muse, what you give
    me and my time restraints I am on
    like all the time, I am in EST and my
    internet is limited to nine pm
    {unless on kik may be a lil later} If I have
    to go I will tell you that, [same with not
    being on for maybe the day or something]
    I can role play over kik if prefered. {will give
    my user if you decide to do it over that}
    I tend to type in all lower case

What I expect:
    Okay I cant deal with really short replies. I need 5+
    semi detailed sentences so i have something to
    work with. {PER CHARACTER}
    No text chat or abbreviations, in ooc that is fine
    but make it so I know what you're talking about
    not: Brb l8er
    Please try and be nice to me :3
    I want a long term one, at least 3 replies a day
    or more because I get bored easily. I have had
    so many role players drop on me on role plays
    that I absolutely loved. I seriously want
    someone who wont do this.
    I would like someone to play the male part. I
    will play male but if I am I would like you to
    too please.
    Someone who wont leave me after like a day
    or week or whatever. I hate when people do
    it unsaid too :c

***the bolded print is what id like to be.

Now to what I wanna RP [just ideas :3
    (side note for things based off of books/
    shows/movies I like to use my own Characters!)]
    Book based:
    Hush, Hush
    fallen angel x mortal

City of Bones

{I have a plot for this: angel x last shadow hunter}
    shadow hunter x human

Uglies
    ugly runaway x pretty run away
    special x pretty
    pretty x pretty
    ugly x ugly

Divergent
    transfer x trainer

Lux (I would love love LOVE to do this)
    alien x human

Random ideas:

Football player x shy girl
    {major crave!!}
    Bad boy x good girl [or vise versa]
    Poor girl x rich boy [kinda craving]
    Cheerleader x Nerd [or skater boy]
    Celebrity x Normal person
    Best friends sister x boy [basically the boy
    likes his best friends little sister]
    kidnapper x kidnapped
    immortalx reincarnated
    {craving this big time and i
    have a plot!}
    depressed person x stranger
    {i have a plot for this. but heres a
    small sum up. stranger finds the
    depressed person at school in the
    library crying. they start talking
    and the stranger soon becomes
    attracted to the person, wanting
    to care
    for them... pm me for a more
    detailed sum up please}
    plot {must pm me about this one}
    some sort of forbidden romance of
    some kind.

The 100
    prisoner x person who snuck on {sorta craving but
    need more of a plot}

Please shoot me a pm if you are interested,
    I am open for any ideas really. ps
    please include a bit about yourself!
    Not just hey I wanna role play. Or do you
    wanna role play? Lemme know a lil bit
    about how you write please and
    what you want to role play! I cannot
    stress how important is to me!
kitty kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:04 am

Hi there I'm wolfpack12 I'm a semi-lit or lower role player well mostly a lower role player when it comes to losing inspiration though I do try my best. I'd prefer it if I can play both genders but other then that I don't really mind. I will be open to suggestions and I won't always be on in the weeks because of school, but you can expect from me to be active at most times every so often. I'll let you know when I will leave, but I can also mirror others posts either it being one sentenced or a paragraph. I am not rude and open to different Ideas so do not be afraid to send me a pm

Rp's I really want to do:

Dragons
Felidae
Wolves
War tables
Stray lamps
Wolfs rain
dragonformers, catformers, wolfformers(transformers but as dragons, lamps or wolves)
Foxes
Balto
Destiny
Borderlands 2
Big lamps
Jungle book
Tron
tables
Sled tables
Bats
Megas xlr
Robots
Halo
Red vs blue
Varjak paw
how to train your dragon
Dead space
pokemon
dragon booster
Lion king
space stuff and sci-fi
Lynx
Transformers
Warrior cats
star wars: clone wars ( really want)
star wars: rebels ( really want)
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:24 am

Hello,
I'm looking for a partner to a very specific roleplay (I have the plot mostly figured out, but welcome suggestions)
Here's the quick rundown of the plot (please excuse any rough edges, just trying to get this down because I'm excited):

First day of freshman/sophmore year of college, and the characters are living together. No shared history, completely blank slate. After a few weeks, one of the roommates starts to come home with bruises, scratches, burns, ect (signs that he's been fighting). Eventually, the roommate questions it, and finds out the other does some sort of martial arts, though the other roommate is curious. Eventually, these injuries stop, but the roommate is often tired or complains of being sore most of the time. One evening the roommate follows him to a sort of underground fighting club sort of idea, except the fighters have tattoos that give them special abilities in the ring to help them fight, and almost anything is fair game. The roommate finds out his living partner is fighting in these in order to get money to pay for college. (From here we can take it that he a) goes out drinking with the roommate after, drunkenly gets a tattoo with powers, and then has to learn how to control it and figure out whether or not he wants to fight or b)gets involved with the underground world because of the money and becomes a tattoo artist. I'd personally prefer a but I'm open to working with b, perhaps a combination of both!) I would play the roommate who has already established himself in the underground fighting world.

I am a mature, semi-lit roleplayer. As you can see, I'm not big on fancy posts. I try to post at least once per day, and I'm in the EST time zone. I try to post at least one paragraph, but when I get excited I can post more than two, and I try to match posts. I have mostly correct spelling and grammar, and I'll give you a heads up if I'm not going to be around/post for a few days.

I'd like for you to be a semi-lit roleplayer and post at least once every two days. I would like some sort of warning if you're going to disappear (ie it's a busy schoolweek with tests and such, or you're going to be traveling, ect...) or if you plan on dropping the thread. I'm looking for a mature individual who doesn't mind touching on queer topics (they would not be a central part of the roleplay, but it would be something mentioned in passing, as my character would be gay, but not involved with your character). I'm also looking for someone who is comfortable discussing the plot and future events/what is going to happen next with the characters, as it helps steer the story a bit more!

Sound good? Shoot me a pm!
-taikunfoo
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i've been around

Postby eagle, » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:26 am

okay hi, i'm eagle. if you want to skim, feel free to. just read the bolded stuff. i'll try to be brief,
though i make no promises.

so, once again, i'm eagle, but most call me eags or some other nickname. whatever makes you happy. i'm
a girl living in eastern standard time, but most of the time i stay up late if something interests me
enough. as a result, time zones aren't my biggest issue. i reply as often as i can, with my muse willing.
however, i do have school and all that comes with that and sports and an attempt at a social life. so
sometimes i'd rather take a nap than reply, or need to study more than write a reply. if you really have my
interest, though, i'll choose you over school work on occasion. i have been able to and have mirrored all
lengths of posts from quite literally nothing up to and including about three thousand or so words. i like
to pride myself in length and quality, but will mirror your posts in both respects. i have experience and full
capability to work with as many characters as i so desire while also holding relatively solid muse for
each. of course, writing for many characters does take longer and thus replies will more than likely not
come as rapid in succession. while i will roleplay children, i will never, ever do pregnancies.
ever. i'm a rather social person and love to chat and make friends - though at times i will
claim otherwise. i like staying in contact and discussing anything from favorite fruits to plot. i also
do have an advanced scribes, which is where i'd rather roleplay if not over a thread. i will do any
sort of pairing, though i do prefer mxm and i prefer to double up in mxf.

as for you, i'm not picky. just don't be rude, be able to handle at least a chunky paragraph in length
and be patient if i take a few days to reply
. i work on a basis of patience for patience. my life tends to be
hectic and sometimes i have a bad day and don't want to reply. if you give me time to get my muse back, i'll
be the same towards you.

my interests include but are not limited to :
(if italicized, i have a plot idea. if bolded i'm craving it. if a role it underlined, it is what i'd prefer to play.)

soulmates
flower shop owner / flower child in general x literally anything else
the walking dead - [ ocs or pairings - aaric especially ]
jalex - [ i'd prefer to play alex but can negotiate ]
lashton or malum - [ i'd prefer to play ashton or calum ]
anything post-apocalyptic
newtxminho
newtxthomas
song related roleplays
some youtubers - [ depends. usually will not do ocxyoutuber but will do ocs and pairings like merome ]
sherlock-related - [ will do johnlock ]
any sort of historical setting
i'll roleplay a wide variety of band members and ocs, just pm me for a list
quick prompted roleplays - [ from songs or prompts ]
destial - [ maybe, needs a good plot ]
crossovers of other ideas
most original ideas

eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The.Crystal.Gems » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:27 am

Hello everyone. I can post to about 5+ lines give or take. My replies are moderately detailed and my spelling and grammar skills are pretty good. However, I am not a grammar Nazi I just ask for you to be able to make as little mistakes as possible. I own a horse and I do have school so I'm only have a few hours (2-3) each day to post. You can expect me to post once or twice a day most days. I prefer posting over forum or PM. I live in the EST time zone. If you have any questions PM me.

Right now I am only interested in playing female characters.

Romance {10/10}
on off relationship {9/10}
Opposites attract {8/10}
popular x loner
good girl x bad boy/bad girl x good boy
Childhood friends {7/10}
girl x boy
other ideas {10/10} I would to hear your ideas
Arranged Marriage {10/10}
Rival gangs {9.5/10}
Kidnapper x hostage {6/10}
werewolves {7/10}
ancient civilizations {10/10}
The.Crystal.Gems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Actually.A.Herondale » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:29 am

Hello! I am once again advertising for my never ending search for a role play partner. Call me what you wish, I don't care much about what names I'm given. I've been called everything from Khurro (long story) to just Hunter. Make something up, have fun, be creative.

Down to the important stuff though.
I can be considered semi-lit, but only if I have enough to reply to.
I live in New York.
I can post anything from 1 line, to a paragraph. I will, for the most part, match your posts.
I prefer to play the male.
I'm friendly in OOC, but I'm not really the one to start a conversation most of the time.
I'm online everyday. I will reply as many times a day as I can -almost always more than once, as long as you reply while I'm still awake.
I will NEVER abandon a role play!!

You~~~
I would seriously prefer if you lived in the same time zone.
Post at least 2 sentences.
Either play the female, or there will just be brotherly love.
Be able to post at least FIVE DAYS A WEEK. Otherwise, there's more of a chance I will lose interest. Be ACTIVE!
Don't abandon please.
Help me with the plot!!!
I would really prefer if you posted in 3rd person, but I'll deal with 1st if I have to.

Looking for.......
(Bold is what I really want to do, and what character I want)
The Infernal Devices -Using the actual characters from the book. I want a RP based on Jem and Will from when Jem first came to the Institute.
Chronicles of Nick/Dark Hunters- Guys, seriously. A whole book series about soul-sucking vampires, sarcastic characters, and sassy heroes. We can either make our own Dark Hunters and squires, or use the book characters. (If we use characters from the book, I call Caleb!))
Horses- Not wild horses, but maybe horse's at a pubic barn. Either used for lessons or privately owned.
Dogs/wolves- Never done one, but will to give it a try.
The Iron Fey -Maybe it's after Ash and Meghan's wedding, and Puck needs help with something and the trio plus maybe Grimlikan get sucked together for some kind of massive adventure. You can even throw in a character for Puck to fall for if you want.
Legend of Korra -I just recently finished watching the series online. I'd like to try one, but I want to use the characters from the actual show. We can add OCs too, but I want to use canon characters.
WW2 -I have a plot! But please know a little more than the "Nazis were bad and killed the Jewish people".

I'm always open to suggestions!!

I will NOT do...
Percy Jackson -I love the series, but I've done them too many times. I have no more motivation for it.
Gay/lesbian/bi -nothing against it, I'm just not comfortable RPing it. I don't mind if you have a character that's Gay/lesbian/bi, you'll just have to RP their partner yourself.
Actually.A.Herondale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadbeat.bones » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:36 am

I MOSTLY RP ON ADVANCED SCRIBES BUT ILL RP ON HERE, OVER PM ON EITHER SITE OR IN A FORM. JUST REMEMBER TO BE DETAILED AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

hello ^.^ i am Green~Tea. nice to meet you. im looking for a 1x1 semi-lit partner who is very detailed. pm me if you are interested. removed i am on almost all the time, with the exception of my school hours but im usually on sometimes even then. i like detailed role play and efforts made to them, meaning having characters meet after a few posts of introduction of the characters and having drama and conflict to keep it interesting. i role play Asian males because they are life ( XD ) i role play what ever females the role calls

things to know:
removed
im semi-lit as long as i have something to go on
i rp as male or female
im not to picky about the length of the post, just as long as i can work with it

BOLD IS MOST WANTED IN SOME CASES UNLESS IT HAS (NOT REALLY LOOKING FOR ) NEXT TO IT

what im most likely to role play:
m x m -10 oc

anime-10 (really looking for )
@ Kuroshitsuji CIEL
@tokyo ghoul Uta-San
@DRAMAtical murder noiz
@love stage!

removed

band-7 ( i only listen to japanese and k pop bands so that may be a bit difficult )
@Dir en grey Shinya
@combined k pop and j rock members romance
@EXO peter pan video plot
supernatural- 8(not really looking for )
action-6( not really looking for )
tv drama- 5 ( unless im really into it)-not really looking for

what i wont play
worrier cats
free! (sorry, im not really that big of a fan )
attack on titan
mxf pairings
Youtubers

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MY OC CHARACTERS (All Male)

Izzy (most used)

Jae ( for more sweeter plots)

Shinya ( not used much)

Yuki (used)

Minh (used)

Taeyang (used)

plot for miyavi wrote:
Miyavi (new)

a week in Tokyo:
his boy named miyavi, he is in a gay relationship but his parents dont know. and him and his bf ran away to tokyo and spend a week there. well in that week his father dies and while no one told miyavi. when he comes back from his loving and fun filled week he finds that his father died and his mother tried to contact him but couldn't because his phone had broken so his mom goes out to find the reason why he had been gone for a week and almost destroys the relationship that Miyavi had built with his bf for almost 3 years.when she find out she abuses miyavi and pushes him away to the point where he lives with his bf in tokyo while he goes to collage.
Last edited by Zoella on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sharing personal information and advertising for inappropriate roleplay themes
Image Image Image
████████ ████████ ████████

B
T
S
!

A
R
M
Y
!
Image Image Image
YoonMin ████████████

DeadBeat.Bones here,Hello!!
I did go by Bones,don't take. I write
FanFics @MissMinYoongiKook
I'll join your rp! just pm me!

My Newest Friend Mochii
Deadbeat.bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mywashingtonromance » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:38 am

hey! I'm mywashingtonromance, but you can just call me Alex if that's too much of a handful to write.
I'm obviously looking for 1x1 roleplays. I'm a resident of the US, and still in school, so I'll attempt to be on as much as possible (I'll be on every day and will tell you in advance if I won't be).

what I expect:
-semi-literate (at least five sentences. If you have writers block, I understand, but please at least try).
-interesting, well thought out characters.
-communication. I need to know if you're truly interested in whatever plot we think up.

what I'll roleplay
-I'll do school rp's (high school+ specifically)
-romance is always welcome and tends to keep a plot alive (I'm more than willing to do female x female or male x male or female x male, or if your character is outside of the gender binary, that's fine as well!)
-I can do fandom roleplays, as long as we stick to the characters of the actual fandom, I've never been a fan of character x oc. I'm in fandoms like Sherlock, Dr. Who, Dexter, Hannibal, Orange is the New Black and Glee (ask me about ships)
-on another note, I'd love to do a Harry Potter rp, but not with canon characters (so basically a Hogwarts rp)
-if you have another idea I didn't mention, please message me, because more than likely I'll be interested! I'm just very bad at thinking of plots.

please message me if interested!
Last edited by mywashingtonromance on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mywashingtonromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

your so shy but your oh so cute

Postby ghosties » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:52 am

reject wrote:
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

hello there, i'm reject, a teenaged male. i live in nzst so you can see what time it in where i live by clicking here
i am a semi literate role player in the sense that i have good spelling, good grammar and can type ten to three
hundred plus words each post. i only role play on my ipad so some of my post formats may look a little weird to
you but i will get better i promise. i am currently at college now so i will try to be on as much as i can be i can
also try my best to match your timezone as to what time you are on if it makes things easier for you. here is a key
for what things mean bold is who i will role play & the amount of ★ is how much i wanna role play it five being i
am craving it. i can role play on the forums or pm just private message me c:

best friend male x best friend female ★ ★ ★ [found]
youtuber (male) x girlfriend ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
band member x boyfriend - also in the band ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
blind boy x non blind boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ [found]
band member x girlfriend ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
youtuber (male) x boyfriend ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
emo boy x emo boy ★ ★ ★ ★★
non disabled boy x wheelchair bound boy ★ ★ ★

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
ghosties

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luminescent, » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:18 am

hello c: I'm monster and as you probably already know, I'm looking for a one x one Roleplay partner c:
Things I expect;;
-semi literate at least, please. I understand if you have low muse or something going on, but please tell me beforehand.
-no tlk lke ths. It really annoys me.
-plays both genders.
-understanding. I have a life (I know, amazing) and stuff is going on at the moment.

What you can expect;;
-no one liners, even if I have no muse. No muse = paragraph.
-creativeness.
-I play both genders equally.
- No talking like this- U r so qool. Yeah.
-I understand if you have to go somewhere, or something is happening but please tell me c:

Anyway...
This I would like to do;;
-Animals (horses,cats,dogs etc.)
-bad boy/girl x good girl/boy
-warrior cats
-anything supernatural..not the show
-runaways
-shapeshifters

PM me if interested c:
    chaotic good
    cancer ☀️ capricorn 🌙 leo ⇧

hi i love plants if you love plants hmu thanks