[Full RP] PMD - Protectors of SilverKeep [Pokemon]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[Full RP] PMD - Protectors of SilverKeep [Pokemon]

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:12 am

If you would like to join, application is Here. You may also ask any questions or chat there with others about the rp.

⭒ Silverkeep is a large community comprised entirely of Pokémon. The city has been here for many generations and has built it's foundations on the mon's protecting the area. The SilverKeep Protectors Guild. This fancy estate, large and grandeur, has prided itself on keeping all of the city folk safe. No harm has come to the place, nor the mons that live in it ever since the guild had been established. These brave adventurers go out in groups away from the town taking out any dark foes, and bringing back things that can help the town. Mapping out the world so the unknown can become known.

⭒ The guild building itself is comprised of four structures. One in the center, short and stout it appears to be the registration building. It is where missions seem to be listed, meetings seem to be held, and other fancy assortments. A larger building, taller then the rest seems to be not far behind it, openings seemingly placed as windows all over it. Presumably it is housing for those staying and have no where else to go. It is also said below it, underground houses criminals, but who's to say that's true. not far from that seems to be a medical building, while serious injuries were taken to the city doctors via fast flying mons, anything else could be taken care of there by the local health providers who also accompanied them on large guild missions. Finally a building larger then the first, but much shorter then the tall building seems to be even farther behind, but still close enough to be considered apart of the grounds. This seems to be a training hall of sorts, also used for drills, events and other things that suit it. The fields between are covered in lushes grass, plants and a simple stone path the guide you, and the whole thing is surrounded by a beautifully decorated stone wall.

⭒ Kinome was pondering the grounds of this property. Recently recruited, the young sprigatito had never been here before, and was certain to find his place by getting familiar with his surroundings. The feline was relatively small in stature, and at the current time wore nothing but his trusty goggles. His long green tail would sweep the freshly cut lawn, twitching side to side as he seemingly sniffed one flower after the next. There was nothing special about any of these flora he came a crossed, but he still found himself checking out each individual one as if to expect something different from the next plant he interacted with.

⭒ They had told him to wait while they paired him with another 'newbie' explorer. Even though the young cat was new here, he had been exploring since he was just barely out of the egg. Of coarse, they took that into consideration when they accepted his application, none the less he was certain they would pair him with someone who was new here as well. He wasn't against this, but really wanted to know what it was like from an experts point of view.

⭒ More Pokémon would flood into the area, other explorers, protectors, and the like. They weren't all from this guild, but it was certainly an opportunity to meat new friends. Instead however, the noise made the cat Pokémon back off a little, and only watch as many reported back in from there missions, some went to take a rest in the 'hotel' like building. and others needed a check up from the doctor.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Full RP] PMD - Protectors of SilverKeep [Pokemon]

Postby Timoria » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:40 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ryumito
๑ male ๑ lvl 5 ๑
tags: Open

xxxxxxxxxxxx
The first words that came to mind were “breathe taking.” This was all the gold Buizel could think as he stepped out into main grounds of the SilverKeep Guild. He could feel the goosebumps prickling under his fur as he took in all there was to see. Having come from a tiny fishing village, seeing a guild that by itself dwarfed his homeland was certainly a grand experience. Of course, the grandeur of it all matched up well with Ryumito’s grand ambitions. Nothing less would be enough for his big plans.

With all there was to see, the worked up weasel was having a hard time sitting still. After receiving his final paperwork he quickly made his way outside. He hadn’t stuck around to listen to the talk of pairing up with partners. A partner was nice, sure, but right now he was much more interested in exploring the grounds. For now, he would keep the idea of getting a partner in the back of his mind. Instead he focused on his newfound freedom. He took a second to cross his arms, close his eyes and take a deep breath of fresh air. It smelled of sweet flowers mixed among an impossible amount of new smells. His tail spun round as he exhaled to release some more of his excess excitement. With that, he dashed forward towards the first building that had caught his eye.

A golden blur dashed along the stone pathway, his first destination would be the training building. He would certainly be spending most of his time there from now on. As he went he couldn’t help but notice the lively atmosphere. Zig-zagging in between them helped him appreciate the sheer variety of new faces. There were mons of all shapes and sizes, even a couple he didn’t recognize. It was almost overwhelming. The plant-life made it all come together, clearly someone was taking good care of it all.

As the entrance to the training hall came into view, Ryumito couldn’t help but notice some of the more intimidating characters hanging around. These were certainly some of the stronger members of the guild. Maybe they could give him a few pointers? For now, he would mind his own business, no need to bother the locals…yet. And so, the Buizel found himself standing right in front of what was already his favorite building. As he stepped inside he was happy to see a bunch of training equipment. All sorts of weights, dummies, and even a couple training fields, all of different sizes to fit all sorts of different mons. Plus, in the far right corner, he saw exactly what he came here for. A blue sign was pointing towards a pool and he headed straight for it. He took his time though, simply walking over so he could actually take in all the activities.

Inside the pool area Ryumito finally felt some of his goosebumps disappear. Even if it was just a simple indoor pool, it still reminded him of home. Here, he could really relax. There weren’t many others around either, which meant this was the perfect time to train. The Buizel chose a spot relatively out of the way and sat down next to the pool. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate. The rings of water formed by his Aqua Ring slowly materialized around him. He let himself focus on his training, putting himself at ease in the process as the rest of the world blurred away.

Sprite portrait from PMDCollab! Contributer: C_Pariah
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby min yoongi » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:04 am

╔══════════════════════╗

✹✹✹✹✹

nyx zosime ║ female ║ vulpix
hardy (no stat change) ║ flash fire (sp. atk. up when hit by fire)
no held item ║ inventory: empty ║ lvl. 5 [856/1000 exp]

ember ║ fire ║ special
- deals damage and may leave the target with a burn

tail whip ║ normal ║ status
- lowers the enemy's defense
disable ║ normal ║ status
- seals the move that its target most recently used

tagged; ryumito (mentioned), kinome (mentioned)

✹✹✹✹✹

╚══════════════════════╝
a physical exam. out of all the things nyx expected out of joining a guild, a thorough physical exam was not on the list. food? yes. meeting new people and like-minded explorers? yes. shelter? absolutely - that was, after all, one of the things that tipped her over into joining a guild; solo exploration was fun and she never had to worry about limits and absurd codes of conduct, choosing to pave her path in her style - but the nights were getting longer and the loot hunters' attacks were getting exponentially aggressive. she couldn't risk losing any more than she had already lost. money was scarce and her personal belongings were practically reduced to nil following the ambush of skrelp she'd fallen into a few weeks ago. the only things reminiscent of her past were the glimmering golden dog tag anchored to her neck and the purpura-tinted bandana covering said dog tag. other than that, there were no indications her clan even existed anymore. and she couldn't risk losing the only two things connecting her to her past, so if being poked and prodded by a couple of aprons and hat-wearing chansies was the prerequisite needed to get sorted into a cozy dorm and warm bed - then so be it.

the line wasn't particularly long - maybe ten or so pokemon were in front of her, ranging from basic stage pokemon just starting their exploration journey to one or two old geezer final stage mons that wanted to take their skills out for a spin one last time before retiring - but they were moving at a magcargo's pace and to be frank, nyx wasn't having any of it. nervously swinging her tails side by side, the tiny fox pokemon felt her intestines curl and contract, releasing a growl that could only be interpreted as starvation. sure, she understood the reasons they insisted on a checkup before doing anything else regarding the official part of joining. her ribs had been sticking out for quite some time, and the thorny processes of her spine were sort of visibly making her back look like the alps. not to mention, with no documentation of her origin and no present living relative, one couldn't know if she carried any sort of disease. pokerus, while beneficial in terms of strength and smarts, did have an affinity for mutating and wildly spreading into a flu-like disease. but god, the things she'd do for a berry.

they could've at least given her a snack. a lunchbox, a berry, a poffin - anything to curb the ache radiating from her intestines to the rest of her body. glancing to her left, the skyscraper-style building that acted as the hotel for lone explorers towered over the rest of the buildings significantly, and nyx could only wonder what kind of cushy room awaited her. whether it be solo or with a roommate. nyx just wanted to eat and sleep.

the grandiose of the silverkeep settlement hadn't kicked in for nyx yet, as she was focused on trying not to die of hunger and boredom in line, but she did see a maniacally fast golden silhouette zoom by at a speed that made her flinch. as he passed by her, nyx followed the shiny buizel's path with her sight before he disappeared through the double doors of what seemed to be the gym. lucky, she thought, he didn't have to wait in line like her. shinies weren't a common sight in the wild, and usually, they would be targeted more often by bandits and looters. why that was, nyx had no idea - shininess wasn't an indicator of wealth, it was just a random misfire in the genetic code, and the only possible explanation she could come up with made her feel even more queasy.

sliding her line of vision from the doors of the gym to the other amenities in the vicinity, nyx's eyes stopped on a tiny goggle-wearing sprigatito, who'd been cruising around the grassy patches spread out in between the cobblestone paths connecting sliverkeep's buildings. nyx was... slightly confused. was it a grass-type thing? or was he just peculiar in that way that he had to sniff out every individual petal, even if the flowers were the same? nevertheless, nyx found it kind of endearing. amidst the hectic tempo of silverkeep, the sprigatito still took the time to - quite literally - stop and smell the flowers.

a rush of 'mons entered silverkeep's square, and the sudden increase of the volume of 'mons startled the sprigatito as he snapped away from sniffing and backed away a couple of steps, choosing to occupy a spot with the least traffic of people around. the sprigatito watched the people, and nyx watched the sprigatito. it confused her that someone who was presumably an explorer had that kind of reaction to a crowd. explorers were hearty and resilient, and the sprigatito's reaction seemed... meek. but who was she to judge - he might just be an introvert, which is no less of a characteristic of explorers than extroversion. her gaze stuck on the sprigatito for a few more moments, wondering what his next step would be.
min yoongi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:33 pm

𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
    (swinub) (male) (x)
    (level 5 --> level 6) (0/1000 --> 1090/1000) (1090 words)
    (moves: tackle, odor sleuth, mud sport)
    (location: silverkeep guild grounds) (tags: kinome) (mentions: ryumito)

Bright scents of blossoms in the warm rays of summer, harsh notes of steel from the great buildings above, and salted whispers of ocean carried by travelers from afar... here were a thousand smells Bering had never imagined in his little village home. Such exciting new sensations could awaken any Pokemon's curiosity--- but not Bering's. He plodded on down the cobblestones, dutifully approaching the place where he was instructed to meet his partner.

The Swinub's round nose twitched as he took it all in one more time. His Odor Sleuth came to him as naturally as a breath of air, less a move than a way of seeing the world. Bering made no attempt to stray from his path, but he still got to know his surroundings to prevent getting lost in the future. His new living quarters must be nearby. He caught the overlapping odors of many Pokemon there, almost none he could recognize by name. Tapping the ground with his feet, he found it oddly hollow around this area. There might be more below than meets the eye, but he was never one to ask questions. Answers would come with time. He also detected the pungent scents of blood and herbs in the distance. A medical facility, no doubt. He chose to avoid that direction entirely, lest he get in the way of anyone needing treatment. From farther away, he could feel slight tremors in the ground. The thuds of something strong slamming into the earth, likely from training equipment or practice battles. The little Swinub was certainly not ready for a gym like that. No, slow and steady, he shuffled on to complete his assigned task.

In truth, Bering felt a bit like a Feebas out of water here. He trusted his orders more than the hairs on his head. The sun beating harshly upon his thick coat reminded him that he did not belong. He had never left his mountain home before, but surely the other explorers have delved many times into the unknown. This was the farthest he had ever dared travel. Before this journey, he had only gone to Frostglow Outpost, the supply town below his village. There wasn't much need to go there now. Not since the avalanche. The image still stood starkly in his mind--- the colorful, bustling town wiped into an empty expanse of white. Bering had done all he could to help in the aftermath. That was how he met the SilverKeep rescuers. He tagged along as they searched for survivors in the wreckage, using his senses to guide their way. Bering knew those alpine paths better than anyone; he could feel them beneath his feet even under the many layers of snow. The Swinub traced and retraced those old roads, as if that could help, as if that could save them. Nothing remained where the cheerful market once stood. They found the shopkeeper's daughter crying out under a pile of rubble, the Delibird chick terrified but alive. When SilverKeep rescuers bundled up the tiny child, despite everything, they made her feel safe. So Bering vowed to join them, to protect more Pokemon from the disasters shattering this earth.

Fast-approaching footsteps made him pause. The ground trembled with each spring, far too quickly for the slow-moving Swinub to get out of the way. He hunkered down like a boulder for the runner to dodge around. Though he caught the scents of fish and rushing water as they darted past him, he couldn't tell what Pokemon this was. Clearly they had somewhere important to be. Fur ruffled in their wake, Bering took a long breath before continuing on. Soon the earth rumbled again, this time with the heavy footsteps of many explorers returning from their missions. He scooted into the grass before he could block the crowd. Hoping to learn from them, the Swinub fixed his focus on the directions they took. Some went to their lodgings, a few to the hospital, and others to report back about their missions. These paths might be foreign to him now, but his paws would know them well with time. He would learn how to find his place in this guild. He would be ready. Heart steeled to follow in these footsteps, eventually, Bering returned to his task.

Arriving where he'd been told to wait, the fluffy pig settled into a patch of dirt. His belly rumbled. Under his long fur, his thinning frame reflected his hunger. The harness around his midsection had many pockets, all of them now empty. Bering had eaten the last of his provisions yesterday, on the final stretch of his long journey to SilverKeep. Not that he would complain. Supplies had been scarce since the avalanche. With Frostglow Outpost closed, his family had to forage for food and save what they could. Mamoswine may be built to seek out mushrooms and herbs in the frozen wild, but they also needed a lot of them to survive. Bering had only packed a few dried apples and berries for the journey. The Swinub bought what he could along the way and foraged the rest. He hadn't wanted to trouble his parents for too much coin, not while everything was so expensive. Few traveling merchants made the trek up to Snowbound Springs, and those who did charged a hefty price for their efforts. With Bering gone, his family had one less mouth to feed. He could even send some of the reward money back home. This was no worse than the bitter winters he had weathered before.

Nevertheless, the empty ache gnawed at his stomach. Bering could no longer ignore a certain sweet smell, stronger than all the rest. Bright and green like vegetables, with notes of sour and spicy like herbs and peppers. Was this some kind of rare berry tree the guild kept on their premises? Or maybe a spread of welcome snacks for the new recruits? The Swinub snuffled up the scent, unconsciously following it through the grass. That is, until the tree moved! Had he been sniffing at another Pokemon this whole time? Bering quickly pushed the hair out of his face, blinking away the sun until his beady eyes could focus. There he saw a strange, leafy cat, quite unlike a berry tree. "...Oh. Well, please excuse me," Bering mumbled with a sheepish snort. He supposed he ought to be polite and get to know this new Pokemon, after acting so oddly around them. "May I ask your name? I've never met a Pokemon like you before."
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaffyYellow » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:31 am

Xenel

Mimikyu / Male / Male (524/1000

Xenel creeped forward into the Guild's registration building. Well, he assumed that's what the building was. There was a line of Pokemon that led up to a desk, and he figured that's where he would go first, but what if it wasn't? What if this was a line for Pokemon who were already Protectors? He didn't want to embarrass himself on his very first day. He couldn't live with it.

Xenel had found out about the SilverKeep Guild after learning that the natural disasters happening were becoming more and more frequent, and a group had formed to help out. Xenel figured this was his chance to "prove" himself. Being a Mimikyu, there were a lot of stereotypes about him, like how he was heartless. He hated being called an evil monster, so surely helping out Pokemon could get rid of that stigma.

Since he didn't want to accidentally get in the wrong line, Xenel sneaked off towards the side of the building. He started looking around the area for someone that looked important to ask them where he was supposed to go. His shadowy claws grabbed the inside of his cloak, holding it close to his body. Being extra cautious never killed anybody, especially in his case. He didn't think the Guild owners would take kindly to learning he had sent Guild members to the Medical Building.

While walking towards an area to find someone, a blur of something yellow passed by Xenel. The grip on his cloak got even tighter, if possible, and his mind was a flurry of thoughts. Most of them about how close that was, how he could've tripped and revealed his true form on accident, but there was one, slightly jealous, thought of Was that a Pikachu?

After gaining his senses back from the encounter with the yellow pokemon, Xenel looked to his left and saw a Slyveon nearby him. He remembered that the Pokemon was Tomo, the leader of the Guild and the Pokemon who had recruited him. Xenel rushed towards the Slyveon, glad that he was around. He wouldn't make fun of Xenel for not knowing where to go, right?

Xenel was correct. After a quick chat with Tomo, Xenel felt... slightly better. He was told to wait patiently to be partnered with a Pokemon for his first mission. But, he still didn't know what to do. He could try to make friends with some of the other Guild members, but he was too scared that the Pokemon would judge him for being a Mimikyu. He also didn't want to get lost in the huge building, so no going into the Training Hall. And, going back o his hotel room seemed silly to Xenel. He had just gotten here, why go back?

So, with really nothing better to do, Xenel found a table where he could hide underneath and still watch the other Pokemon at the Guild. From underneath here, Xenel could really notice the beauty of the Guild. It seemed like an inviting, welcoming, inclusive space. But could I fit in here? Xenel thought. Hopefully, the little Mimikyu wouldn't regret his decision to help out here.
TaffyYellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:06 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ryumito
๑ male ๑ lvl 6 (249/1000)๑
tags: Xenel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey…Hello? HEY!” The blue rings orbiting the gold weasel suddenly collapsed into the ground as a booming voice snapped him back to reality. Standing in front of him was what seemed to be an upset Feraligatr. Of course, Ryumito didn’t quite catch the frown on their face because his eyes were instead shimmering with delight at the sight of their sharp teeth. A real life Feraligatr was standing in front of him. Big, strong, and intimidating, all the things Ryumito could only dream of embodying.

When he finally grasped the situation he was in he tried to hide the admiration on his face, though he may have already let it slip. He got to his feet, straightened himself up and tried to subtly puff up his fur.

“Anyone’s aloud in here but uh.. aren’t you a newbie? Shouldn’t you be findin’ a partner or somethin’?” As if on cue, a confused Tatsugiri waddled up next to the Feraligatr. Ryumito fought back a reaction of pure excitement as the water/dragon type questioned its partner. One short explanation later and Ryumito was left frozen as a statue while two disappointed superiors stared at him.

The gator grabbed him neatly by the scruff and escorted him like a cat out of the pool area. He was then given a quick lecture about the importance of allies and the guild’s rules before being summarily shooed away by the two Pokémon. Thoroughly embarrassed, Ryumito shuffled away and out the front door without a word. He wasn’t sure how to feel, having met too super cool seniors but then almost immediately being scolded by them. They were right, of course, going at it alone and ignoring orders weren’t exactly the best way to go about things, especially when he was new around here.

As he walked he took a second to check on the accessory around his neck. He pulled out a fractured dragon scale attached to a thin rope hidden just under his air sac. He wanted to make sure the rope wasn’t damaged in his “escort”. His ruffled fur hid the scale quite well. With the pointy bottom half mostly gone, it looked more like a weird blue mark on his chest. It was a precious gift, broken or not, and so he made sure it was safe and secure at all times. With that confirmed, all that was left to do was waddle on back to the area he was supposed to be waiting at.

Golden blur soon arrived at the area he had sped past not too long before, though this time he was visibly deflated. When he arrived he could feel eyes staring at him. He was somewhat used to staring and usually didn’t mind it, being a shiny and all, but he knew there was a good chance a few of the others here would be wondering why he was back so soon. He let out a sigh, trying not to think about that. Instead he lifted his gaze from the ground and took a glance around.

As he looked around he noticed that he had stopped right next to a table with someone sitting underneath. He jumped a little at first, not even knowing they were there until he was basically staring at them. It looked like they had a cloth on their head with a face scribbled on it. It was a little weird but it also piqued his interest. He had never seen a pokemon like this before. They seemed to be hiding too, but they weren’t exactly using an amazing disguise.

”Oh…hi, are you ok in there? You aren’t lost or something are you?” He tried to seem friendly but he wasn’t exactly sure what to make of them. “I like your outfit. Where are you from?” He was really interested in learning more about this new face but he was starting to realize they might not have wanted to talk with anyone.

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaffyYellow » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:00 am

Xenel

Mimikyu / Male / Level: 5 Exp (892/1000)

Xenel looked up at the new voice. It was a yellow Pokemon, standing in front of the table. With some disappointment, he noticed that it wasn't a Pikachu, but actually just a Buizel. It was a shiny Buizel, though, so that was exciting! Maybe this was the yellow blur that he had seen before. If that was the case, then there probably wasn't any Pikachu here. At least, not in the building he was currently in. He couldn't let his hopes die out just yet.

It took a moment before Xenel responded. He didn't really enjoy talking, but it was probably a good idea to make friends with the other Pokemon here. Plus, it seemed like the Buizel didn't realize what kind of Pokemon he was, or they did and didn't care. That was something to be proud of. "Oh, um, yeah. I'm okay. Just waiting until I get paired up with someone. I'm a part of this Guild!" Xenel said the last part proudly. He felt a little insulted about being called "lost," but it was kinda his fault considering he just hid underneath a table.

"And. thanks, by the way" he continued, "although it's more of a... disguise, really. And, I'm from a forest. Not any near here, but it isn't super far away either." While talking, Xenel had moved out from under the table, figuring it would be better to talk to someone while in the light.

"What about you? Where are you from? Are you part of the Guild too?" Once he asked his questions, Xenel felt a little stupid. He probably asked too many questions. The Buizel was probably just worried a someone had gotten lost and wasn't looking for a conversation. The Buizel probably had somewhere he needed to be. He probably was someone important, and was about to go out and do a mission. Xenel was lucky the Buizel cared enough to talk to a Pokemon like him. He was tempted to hide back under the table, but doing so while he was having an (unwanted) conversation would have been weird. So, he stayed out in the open, wondering how the Buizel would respond. Hopefully, they would be kind towards him.
TaffyYellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:31 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ryumito
๑ male ๑ lvl 6 (676/1000)๑
tags: Xenel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ryumito’s expression visibly brightened a bit. He was glad to know they were willing to talk. Plus they were waiting for a partner too, which put him even more at ease. Then again, if they were waiting for a partner, hiding under the table wasn’t the right choice! In his personal opinion anyway, but he realized they were probably a more introverted Pokémon.

”Well that’s good to hear. I’m actually waiting for a partner too. I haven’t seen the guild master or that assistant since orientation so I don’t really know how this is going to work. If he was being honest, Ryumito hadn’t actually been paying much attention during orientation, he had been too excited to actually sit and listen. He was more than willing to listen to this Pokemon and learn more about them.

”Ohhh, a disguise huh? Well it’s definitely interesting that’s for sure.” He couldn’t help leaning to the side slightly as they stepped out from under the table, trying to see a bit more of this new Pokemon. He kind of wanted to do a full circle around them but stopped himself, knowing it would be a bit creepy. He smiled and continued, ”I’m actually not really from around here, I used to live in a fishing village pretty far from here. We caught only the best of fish though, if I do say so myself.” The Buizel put his paws on his hips and nodded proudly at the thought of his old home, ”But now I guess I’m a guild member too!” of course nothing could be more grand than being a member of the Silverkeep Guild. His gold tail tips spun slowly back and forth as his excitement grew again. It was pretty nice having someone who was in a somewhat similar position as him and seemed just as happy about it.

“Actually, I guess I’ve never really traveled through many forests now that I think about it. Unless kelp forests count? Hehe, I can’t imagine what it’s like to live in a real forest.” Now that he thought about it, Ryumito hadn’t seen much of anything besides sandy beaches when it came to land. He had his fair share of ocean adventures but most of the “dry” world was pretty foreign. Even just the travel here was full of so many new sights and smells that it was kind of all a blur.

“Well, what made you want to join the guild? I personally wanted to get out there, explore, and get stronger along the way…but that’s just me.”

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TaffyYellow » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:41 pm

Xenel

Mimikyu / Male / Level: 6 Exp (231/1000)

Xenel felt better after hearing the Buizel's words. They were looking for a partner aswell. Maybe they would be partners! The Buizel seemed really nice, and Xenel would be way more comfortable working with someone he was comfortable with.

"I spoke to Tomo a little while ago. He told me to just wait, so that's what I'm doing. Although, I do't think I would mind waiting with another Pokemon.

Xenel noticed the Buizel try to take a closer look at his disguise, and was conflicted. He wanted to be friendly and let the Buizel feed their curiosity, but also didn't want them too close. He creeped out a little further from the table, making sure he was completely covered by his disguise.

"What was it like, living out by the sea? Was it fun, living in a village?" Xenel asked, then realized, "We're kinda similar, because we only really know our home area. If that makes sense." Xenel felt like he didn't quite get his point across clearly, so he tried to switch the topic. "Living in a forest is alright. There's almost always a place to stay under, food is pretty easy to find, and you can go exploring a lot. I've lived in my forest for about a year now and I really don't believe I've seen all of it!"

At the Buizel's last question, Xenel tensed. He didn't want to share his exact reason with someone so new. They seemed to want to be friends with him, and he didn't want to ruin their impression of him by explaining he wanted to be better than his Pokedex entry. So, he told a very simplified version.

"Oh, I just wanted to do good for this region. But, I think it would be cool to explore too." At this moment, Xenel was aware of how long he had been talking to the Buizel without even knowing their name. How could he call himself their friend without even knowing their name?

"By the way, I'm Xenel. How about you?"
TaffyYellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me