PMD - Protectors of SilverKeep [Pokemon - Open]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

PMD - Protectors of SilverKeep [Pokemon - Open]

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:06 pm

This is the new thread Here

Welcome to SilverKeep Guild! I'm the Guild Master Tomo the Sylveon. I do hope we can be friends. You see we are looking for some 'mons to join up and help out, as there has been a lot of natural disasters about. You think you'd be willing to help? Great! We will be happy to have you. Don't have a partner? No problem, we are all working together here, you will never be alone.

Please...
    ✺ Write two paragraphs minimum per post
    ✺ Basic pokemon only (you will start at lvl 5)
    ⇀ shinies, custom colors, and fusions are allowed as long as they are recognizable.
    ✺ No Legendaries, Mythicals, Ultra Beasts, Megas, Gigamax, or Paradox Pokemon
    ✺ Fill out the form fully
    ⇀ You may add, or decorate the form as much as you like
    ✺ Have your character approved before entering the full RP
    ⇀ You may have as many characters as your willing to handle
    ✺ Have Fun °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•. ... Thank you <3

Right. Now... What was your name again? Oh me. I'm Tomo's assistant Tricky. I'm just here to review your applications. Lets see here... Ah. Thank you for waiting here's the paperwork.

You will start at lvl 5. For every word you write in the RP you gain 1 xp, every 1000 xp you level up! you will be in charge of keeping track of your own xp, levels, and updating your moves. Fusion pokemon can have either pokemons move-set. This is to keep you from being over-powered in the rp as well as give you a sense of progression. (pokemon that evolve via other means will require specific items which will be given out by me during the rp).

Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Species[/b]:

[b]Nature[/b]:
[b]Ability[/b]:
[b]Held Item[/b]: None

[b]Move Set[/b]
[b]Name[/b] + [b]Type[/b] + [b]Catagory[/b]
- Description of what move does

[b]Current XP[/b] LVL. 5 (0/1000)

[b]Inventory[/b]
none (you start out with nothing)

[b]Image/Description of character[/b]:

[b]Personality[/b]:

Username // Link to form
0Zero0 // Kinome the Sprigatito
ArithMedic // Yvonne the Eevee
selasphorys // Bering the Swinub
Top image // PMD Official art
Pokemon Text // Fontmeme
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PMD - Protectors of SilverKeep [Pokemon - Open]

NPCs will show up throughout the RP. These characters can be played by anyone for any reason, though shouldn't be the main focus of your post. You should also keep in mind there personalities and other details so they stay consistent, though giving them a bit more isn't completely frowned upon in the least.

Tomo - Sylveon - He/Him - LVL 100
Moonblast - Misty Terrain - Helping Hand - Baby Doll Eyes

Tomo is the leader of the guild. A unique sylveon with incredible power. at lvl 100 he is able to take care of anything and is willing to protect anyone no matter what. Loves everyone and just wants everyone to get along. Tries very hard to make friend with everyone he meets no matter what they look like or what there history could possibly be. Always gives the benefit of the doubt. He isn't fond of those that betray him however, and if you break his trust one to many times you may end up on his bad side.

Art by me

Tricky - Servine - He/Him - LVL. 100
Calm Mind - Leer - Light Screen - Protect

Tricky is actually Tomo's best friend, though he doesn't look it. He often spends his time doing paperwork for the guild, and keeping all the nitty gritty from getting out of hand. Battling? No he doesn't like that, he got where he is via candies. Actually quite fond of sweets really and it's hard to keep him away from them. To keep him evolving any further he has an everstone hidden under his scarf. Some days he misses being a snivy. Otherwise quite the quiet type.

art by me
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Frequently asked questions

None so far <3
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:43 pm

Name: Yvonne
Species: Eevee

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Adaptability
Held Item: None

Move Set
  • Covet + Normal + Physical
    - The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target’s held item.
  • Tackle + Normal + Physical
    - A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
  • Growl + Normal + Status
    - The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
  • Sand Attack + Ground + Status
    - Sand is hurled in the target’s face, lowering the target’s accuracy.

Current XP LVL. 5 (0/1000)

Inventory
none

Image/Description of character:

Personality:
Yvonne is generally kind and polite towards most others, but she has no tolerance for injustice even when responding is to her detriment. Yvonne cares very strongly about the rights of others and will stand up for those who are treated badly. Yvonne's biggest flaw, however, is probably her temper. Although she can remain calm for many things, if someone presses the wrong buttons her rage jumps from zero to the max and she has a hard time reigning it back in. She believes in the right to withdraw her general kindness if someone proves that they don't deserve it, and she tends to hold grudges for a long time.

Although polite, Yvonne could not be called elegant by any means, having grown up taught that hard work is more important than fancy words or airs. She has a large vocabulary from a penchant for reading in youth, but she prefers actions to words and can tend to charge in head first before planning. She has a bit of a "I'll figure it out as I go" attitude, one might say.
Last edited by ArithMedic on Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm autistic so sometimes I misunderstand things or say the wrong thing, please be patient with me!

I go by Arith for short!
Christian, Autistic, ADHD, College student
Artist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:11 pm

Character accepted Arith. :3 When the full RP starts you'll be able to join.

Image Image Image Image

X
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:41 am

Current XP LVL. 5 (0/1000) Image

Name: Kinome
Species: Sprigatito
Nature: Quirky (no stat change)
Ability: Overgrow

Move Set
Scratch ImageImage
- Claws extend and scratch the target, causing damage.

Tail Whip ImageImage
- Shakes tail vigorously to distract opponent. May lower defense.

Leafage ImageImage
- produces leaves from their fur to throw at the opponent, causing damage.

Personality
Extremely creative and calculative. Always thinking and coming up with things in there surroundings. A bit of a cat at times, Kinome is rather curious by nature, and he loves to explore. Usually he has done this by himself for most of his childhood, but growing up he has had a change of heart, and finally wants to branch out to others. He has a hard time of it however, as he has had a lack in practice when it comes to this department. He's awkward, and sometimes off-putting. Don't let that detour you though, as he can open a whole new world to you that you might have not known before, or at least see things from his strange perspective.

He's Quirky all right. Loving to mess with things, and see what things are. He isn't afraid to get up and personal with anything and everything in his environment. So much so that you may find him getting a little to close to you sometimes. Forgive him. If you just remind him about personal space he will gladly back off, his curiosity just gets the best of him sometimes. I'm sure with a bit of patience he will become a very good friend. After all, he doesn't discriminate, and loves to be around others when he isn't enjoying a good book, or a quiet moment under a rock alone.

Inventory

Art/PMD sprites by me. Design by me.
Type Icons official Pokemon art
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Image Image Image Image

X
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:23 pm

Name: Bering
Species: Swinub

Nature: Hardy
Ability: Oblivious

Move Set
  • Tackle + Normal + Physical
    - Charges at and slams into the target in a full-body tackle.
  • Odor Sleuth + Normal + Status
    - Sniffs to search for scents. Enables evasive targets and Ghost-type targets to be hit.
  • Mud Sport + Ground + Status
    - Kicks up mud all over the dungeon floor. Weakens the power of electric-type moves for all Pokemon on the floor.
(Moveset is based on PMD: Rescue Team DX learnsets and move descriptions. He can’t do much at the moment, unfortunately.)

Current XP LVL. 5 (0/1000)

Inventory

Image/Description of character:
Bering is a veritable hairball. His scruffy brown fur is longer than that of most Swinub, forcing him to constantly push it out of his eyes with his tiny feet. He has a small but stocky frame underneath all that hair. For the most part, he senses his surroundings through scents in the air and tremors in the earth. While Bering tends to be a patient Pokemon, he can't help but get fluffed up when angry or scared. Best not to approach when he's a spiky chestnut of stress.

(may add an image here later!)

Personality:
Grounded and serious, Bering can come off as a bit of a grump. He earnestly focuses on his duties, placing his rescue work above all else. The stolid Swinub supports his fellow Pokemon with actions more than words. Bering joined the guild to protect others from the worsening natural disasters. He has a strong heart under all his frozen layers. While he struggles with battle and strategy, he excels in rescue missions. Bering is built to find lost Pokemon in the most treacherous environments— feeling for vibrations under fallen rubble, tracking for scents in the depths of dungeons.

This little Swinub hates to be underestimated. Few things get under his fur more than being called cute. He has much left to learn and much left to prove. But besides an odd spot of snark, Bering keeps a level head and a firm sense of direction. He’s the dependable sort, staying cool in all kinds of weather. Slow but steady, this young rescuer will endure until the end.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:46 am

Welcome to the RP Salasphorys! your character is accepted.

Image Image Image Image

X
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:24 pm

just want to make sure everyone is still interested before I start this. I was kinda hoping for more users joining but there isn't much interest in this forum thread to begin with. Still I think we could have a really fun RP with just the three of us.

Image Image Image Image

X
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:41 pm

Hello! I'm still interested. I love everyone's character art-- so excited to get to know your characters!

You can always try advertising this roleplay on the Advertise your Group Roleplay Here thread, or even make a separate forms page in the General Roleplay Discussion and Forms forum. I've found that it's easier to get engagement there than only on the roleplay forums. Totally up to to you though!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me