Midnight point ((dog roleplay))

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Midnight point ((dog roleplay))

Postby avicularia » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:25 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

You won't find Midnight Point labeled on a map. There's nothing but a yellow sign to identify
the spot on a lonely stretch of road that splits the woods in half. It's a dreary place. Cars
pull over every once in awhile, open a door, and leave behind a family member to face the
wilderness alone. Dog after dog has been deserted in this very place, most disappearing into
the forest, never to return. But now a group of them has bonded, vying to survive in this
mysterious site together. With limited talents between them, things are bound to get
worse before they get better.

DISCUSSION THREAD
Last edited by avicularia on Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby avicularia » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:25 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

1. All CS rules apply.

2. A few lines minimum.

3. Characters must be realistic.

4. Please try to keep characters different - different breeds,
personalities, and appearances. It's rather dull if there are
seven loyal german shepherds.

5. Try to remain active. Let me know if you will be inactive
longterm.

6. Post all forms on the discussion thread.

7. Keep your font around 85 and disable signatures. It keeps the
thread looking organized.

8. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know! I want
this to be a fun and successful roleplay, and I sure can't do that on
my own! Your input is much appreciated and desired.
Last edited by avicularia on Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby avicularia » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:27 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

♀/♂ -- name -- age -- personality breed -- time at midnight point -- user

Tohbi -- six years old -- deceptive german shepherd -- abandoned one year ago -- avicularia
      Nyamix -- one year and six months old -- confident beauceron -- recently abandoned -- kirbs.
      Pyrrha -- two years old -- clever australian shepherd -- abandoned one month ago -- basils
      Fenway -- three years old -- harmonic mixed breed -- abandoned three months ago -- avicularia
Last edited by avicularia on Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby avicularia » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:27 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

dog has a crush on dog

dog is related to dog
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tohbi [1] & Fenway [1]

Postby avicularia » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:44 pm

TOHBI
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

female || six years old || tagged; none - open

The cold tickled her paws as she sat beside the small puddle. Tohbi was relieved that winter was over. It had been harder than she anticipated, and she was a little worse for wear. Her coat didn't quite hold that shiny luster, and her skin hung slightly on her thick frame. Still, she couldn't complain. Her companion, an older mastiff, and succumbed to the cold in early December.

Now she sat in the midst of several others. Already, thoughts plagued her mind of what the day might hold. While it was cold now, the days were steadily getting warmer, and she would have bet anything that it'd be a comfortable temperature by noon. Glancing back at the three sleeping bodies behind her, a deep sigh left Tohbi's lips. It had been nearly a year since her owner bid her goodbye on the side of the highway; it felt like an eternity.

The dog had made her way deeper into the woods once she realized she'd been abandoned. She'd found a place where small ponds appeared every time it rained and decided it may as well be her new home. However, she couldn't quite give up hope that her owner would show up, and stationed the camp near enough to the road she could hear the cars passing, wishing for a scent on the breeze. Occasionally, they'd even try to beg for food or love from passersby. Few stopped, though she'd seen a few be rescued this way.

Food seemed to be the biggest issue. No one was built for hunting, and Tohbi was having a hard time figuring it out. She'd managed to bring down a wounded deer, with a lot of help, but only a single haunch remained. They would need to find more soon to keep themselves comfortable.

FENWAY
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

male || three years old || tagged; none - open

Fenway was startled awake. The culprit was a long, loud horn from the distant road, most likely belonging to a sixteen wheeler speeding by to make a delivery. Grumbling to himself, he tried to sink his wide body further into the hole he had dug for himself in an attempt to keep the cold at bay. Fenway's short hair did not put up much of a fight against the freezing temperatures, and he was glad it was finally spring. Not able to capture anymore warmth, he finally stood himself up on wobbly legs.

Immediately, he saw Tohbi, sitting a distance away with her back to him. Not wanting to bother her, as you never knew what mood she would be in, he retreated toward the meager food the dogs had collected. Briefly, he considered saving the rest for the others. He was surely the weakest of the group and needed sustenance least. However, the call of a full belly overcame him, and his teeth were soon tearing through flesh. This was nothing like the awful thing his owners called dog food.

Fenway only swallowed a few mouthfuls, enough to curb the gnawing in his stomach, but leaving a good hunk for the next dog that stopped by. He stood and traipsed to the nearest puddle, bending to lap at its cool, placid surface. This filled him more than the meat, and a happy smile flittered across his muzzle before being gobble up by disdain. He hated everything about the wilderness. The dirt. The hunger. The cold. The eerie noises and smells.

Sometimes, he'd get so fed up, he'd run along the highway barking, begging for someone to step out and wrap their warms around him. Tohbi called this foolish, but he didn't think love was foolish at all. No one ever pulled to the side for him, though. He was too big, too menacing. What did his size matter at all? He was a good boy.
Last edited by avicularia on Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirbs. » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:37 am

nyamixone year six monthsfemalebeaucerontagged: alone - open

nyamix's amber eyes slowly glazed over her surroundings as she sat idly near the pack, somewhat off in the distance. She could see Tohbi off to her right quite a bit away, Fenway to her left at a much closer distance. The female couldn't really be seen as she positioned between some bushes, using the thick foliage for some shelter. Luckily, she was quite fit for the colder weather; her coat was quite dense, the undercoat being soft and thick, her outercoat a much more rougher texture and waterproof. She had spent much time both inside and outside in her previous home, but a well lit lawn was quite a drastic change to the rugid wilderness.

Her maw slowly opened, her tongue rolling out as she let out a soft yawn, her tongue slowly licking over her snout and lips as she slowly stood, pushing through the bushes into the open. She stretched her cold limbs out, first going into a sort of play bow to stretch out her forearms and shoulders, then into a plank, stretching out her back legs and tail. Her long tail slowly wagged a bit as she quite enjoyed the feeling of her muscles beginning to warm up, reminding her of the many nights she spent training with her owners. She was a working dog, and without a job or plan, she felt quite lost. Sure, surviving could be seen as a job but the fae relished the strict regime she used to follow growing up; wake up, eat, train, sleep and repeat. Perhaps getting into more of a routine would bring her some joy and feed the hunger to do something.

Her tail relaxed between her hind legs, the end curling upwards as it neared the tip of her tail. She looked the 'nicest' out of the pack, seeing as she had been abandoned no more than twenty-four hours ago. She was well fed, her coat shiny and thick, her nails neatly trimmed. It looked like she had just came from the groomers, besides her paws. They were covered in mud from her frantic running after her family's car; it still confused her as to what caused them to leave her in this retched place with these flea-bitten mongrels. She was not bred for this.

Nyamix shook out her entire body, beginning to walk around quite aimlessly, sniffing and marking bushes and trees. She wasn't hungry nor thirsty, still in some shock of the situation she now found herself in. Part of her felt like it was her duty to guard the pack and make sure everyone was safe. That, she knew, she would be good at. Her bloodline was well-established in France where she was from, and dogs that came from her roots were deathly loyal and hard workers to those that earned such. She would not let this pack down, if they gave her a chance and a job.
kirbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me