Reedclan ☼ romance rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✿ ──003───── 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 !! ── ✿

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:31 am

✿ ─────── 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 !! ── ✿
W A R R I O Rxxx// xxxS H E - C A Txxx// xxxB E A C H xxx// xxxT A G S : xxxRedpaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Oh.. I'm sorry." Stormflower said, looking at her paws. She was so ashamed. "I am, really. I was kind of
selfish when I chose to go here. I assumed you'd like the beach, like me. I was just trying too hard
to be a good mentor."
Stormflower grinned sheepishly. She started thinking - maybe Redpaw would
like her more if she was just herself.

"But, hey!" she laughed, nudging Redpaw. "Let's make the most of this. I'll teach you how to swim
and catch fish better, and tomorrow we'll go catch some rabbits. Deal?"
she held out her paw, tilting
her head so that she looked quite silly - she was trying to make Redpaw laugh.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:58 pm

Murkpelt•Intersex (tom presenting)•Warrior• Arranged Mate: N/A• Location: Warrior den• Tags: none, open

Murkpelt grumbled as sunlight fluttered against his eyes awakening him from his slumber.

Paws dug into the earth as slumber clug to him as mushroom clings to a log. Murkpelt hoped that stretching would rid him from the clutches of sleep, but it seemed to be of no use. A small sigh broke free from the cat before he wandered out of the den and into the open.

'Might as well snack before I go see what needs done.' He thought before walking to the freshkill pile and plucking an otter from it and finding a sunny rock to eat his breakfast on
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me