Reedclan ☼ romance rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☼ 001

Postby razzberry » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:14 am

❦ — — 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐅
      a large, leanly built maine coon with an ash-grey pelt and amber eyes.
      she-cat 33 moons warrior mate: rootshadow crush: hiddenstone mentions: - tags: -

Cool water enveloped her paw pads as the lean bodied cat drew her run to a halt, the tips of her sheathed claws bordering the soft, mushy earth that sank into the water. The marsh was one of her favourite places to spend any spare time she came upon and it was a lush hunting ground for the cats of her clan as well. Lightningleaf lifted her head high and inhaled a deep breath that pushed her chest out, eyes closing for a brief moment to savour the primal sensations the wilderness brought to her. After a few moments of enjoying the scenic view, the ash-grey warrior decided it was about time she return to camp for patrols.

A quick turn on her heel and the swift warrior was off yet again, putting the rest of her effort into the last stretch of her run. Feeling the muscles pumping beneath her pelt and the beating of her heart as it fuelled her body, it was like music to her ears. Since she was one of the ample warriors who didn't have an apprentice to train, Lightningleaf used her spare time to condition her body on top of the extra training she did on the side. Before long she was able to slow as she neared the camp and it was then that she took in the state of her. Drenched. Well that was bound to happen when she ran through the marsh. A light chuckle rumbled in her chest as she jogged into camp searching for a sunny spot to bask in for a little while the patrols were arranged.

✧ — — 𝐃𝐄𝐖𝐏𝐀𝐖
      a small silver shorthaired molly with dark green eyes.
      she-cat 10 moons apprentice mentor: smokecloud crush: open mentions: - tags: hazelpaw

The soft hum of voices beyond the den walls gently roused the sleeping apprentice from her slumber with a deep groan. She'd never been an early riser, had never been particularly fond of mornings or capable of being in an overall good mood at that time of day either, yet nonetheless Dewpaw hated complaining about such trivial things. Stretching her legs out in front of her until they touched the edge of the nest, the apprentice stood up and shook out her pelt, snickering when she glimpsed pieces of her nest fly off her body. Dewpaw knew she was a restless sleeper and moved a lot during her sleep, though she could never understand how so much of her nest got stuck in her pelt. It wasn't even that long!

Tucking the debris back into her nest where they belong she stepped onto the cool den floor and began to make her way towards the entrance, determined to fill her belly so she wouldn't be training or patrolling on an empty stomach. She assumed Smokecloud would be up and somewhere in camp right now and maybe he would have an idea of what they would be doing today. Dewpaw glanced down into one of the nests as she passed, her friend Hazelpaw's nest who still occupied it. "Hazelpaw, you're gonna sleep the whole day away at this rate!" she nudged her friend in the side with her paw, as if she hadn't just woken up herself.

☁ — — 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
      broad medium-furred brown colourpoint, with vivid blue-grey eyes.
      tomcat 47 moons warrior mate: swanfeather mentions: - tags: cicadafur, irispetal, swanfeather

Sunlight glinted off ivory fangs as Figriver's jaws parted into a yawn wide enough to engulf a piece of prey whole. Smacking his lips together in satisfaction, he shook out his pelt in an attempt to shake himself loose of the final grips of sleep that had clung to him still even after leaving the comfort of the warriors den. The tom's plush tail weaved through the air behind him like a dancing serpent as his electric blue eyes danced across the camp. His body automatically set off in a straight path for the nursery before his head could catch up, something he'd noticed had begun as soon as he became a father. Figriver had been ecstatic to learn that Swanfeather was pregnant with kits, his kits.

He hadn't really thought much of being arranged with a mate who he may actually come to adore with his entire soul. That wasn't to say that he wouldn't have been loyal to whoever he was paired with just that so many mated couples held no love between them and were merely together as per clan law. Most of the time their hearts lie with another, which he thought was natural. The heart wants what the heart wants after all. His just happened to fall irrevocably in love with his arranged mate, Swanfeather. Figriver liked to think that their relationship was a testament to the arranged mate's law, that they can be for the better and love can be found within the arrangements.

As he crossed the clearing towards the nursery he spied Adderstar speaking to a few of the warriors, mostly likely putting together patrols for the morning. Figriver figured he would spend a bit of time that morning with his family before he would be either pulled away for patrols or training with Hazelpaw. Slipping into the den he spent most of his spare time in, his blue gaze immediately fell upon his mate's sleeping form and the two smaller bundles of fur tucked into her body. Warmth spread across his chest as he beheld them and the gentle smile that pulled at his lips showed the fondness he never thought he properly voiced. "Morning Cicadafur. Irispetal, how are things going?" the burly tom greeted the pair who were settled by the other queen's nest, pausing near them on his way to his mate.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 | ⚘ | 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐘

Postby spotthecow » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:06 am

𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄
          pantherstride | reedclan warrior | molly | apprentice: houndpaw | mentions; --| tags; houndpaw, darkstep, foxbriar, cinderpaw
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        xxxxx The sound of her calm apprentice rang out among the chaos of the apprentices' den and her ears flicked in response before turning her head to quietly watch the large, but young tom arrive at her side. An amused look arrived on the small face of Pantherstride as she stood to greet Houndpaw. One thing was for certain, the charcoal black feline was happy that it had been many moons of her not sleeping in that den, it seemed to be blooming with chatty little cats in her mind. "hello Houndpaw, I hope you slept well." A delicate purr flickered at the bottom of the she-cat's throat, warming her clever voice. "I'm not certain..either a patrol or perhaps a little defense training." Yesterday, they had focused more on offensive training, in which both felines seemed to have the upper-hand in their own ways. Where Pantherstride was smaller, she made up for it in her intelligent decisions as well as fast movements, where as Houndpaw was bulkier, Pantherstride could see that he had strength in his strikes and good balance on his paws. Training for defense was no easy task, despite how it sounded. She explained to Houndpaw carefully when she first began her mentorship to him, that defense and offense were equally important; without good defense, knowing your own weak points and where your enemies may strike, how would one dictate where to strike an enemy in fast, but good timing or how to balance on three paws if one were to get injured?

Pantherstride analyzed this thought for a moment before beckoning her tail for the large apprentice to follow her as Adderstar began to speak out to the crowd of cats that watched the leader as though they were moths to sunlight. Upon the leader's call of her name and his brief set of words of leading a border patrol between the two dusky, colored felines, she gave her head a slight nod of acknowledgment then turned her half-blind gaze onto Darkstep as he spoke. His attitude made her tail tip twitch out of curiosity, but whatever was going on, she hoped that it wouldn't get in the way of the patrol, but at the same time; perhaps she also understood his frustration. 'Foxbriar is coming...and Toadcatcher is nowhere in sight..' The she-cat watched the black tom wander away from her then she shifted her gaze to look for the ginger pelt of Foxbriar. 'Well, the two have just been arranged, so the least they could do is pretend to get along and stay vigilant...It's not like we have a choice..But what if..What if we did?' She thought, shook her fur and a hesitated sigh coaxed itself from her muzzle.

Soon noticing the other she-cat already making her way to the front where Cinderpaw and Darkstep were also making their way to. "I suppose that is our call, Houndpaw." she meowed with ease. "I know you know this already...but if you can, be careful not to get too much muck on your pelt, it will weigh you down quite a lot and we have a long way to go." The feline certainly didn't want her apprentice to fall behind, so reminding him was not a bad idea as they made their way to the front.

𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐘
            snowy | kittypet | previously callingpaw of reedclan | molly | mentions; ---| tags; ---
            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          xxxxxThoughts continued to fill Snowy's chaotic mind, reminding her suddenly of a path she had once traveled alone, but did not know. It was long, rough path that the large, silver maine coon could not simply shake off. "Snowy! Snap out of it already love, now sit for a moment and tell us what's goin' on, we'll try ou' best to understand and help ya out." The scraggily she-cat whom went by the name of Mrs. Tuft placed her tail over the shoulders of the she-cat and shakily, Snowy found herself to sitting on a fluffy, floor pillow. The feline told the two cats all of what she knew, from the way the path shattered to the lightning that cascaded and the eyes that consistently haunted her dreams. "Those eyes were so strange, so sad, so longing..I can't even begin to explain what I feel when I see them...They're just..." and all three of them spoke at the same time, "Familiar."

So Snowy made a choice. Her first and only choice. To leave. She nosed the forehead of the old she-cat, the only motherly figure that she could remember and gave the black and white tom a small nudge of her shoulder upon hearing a sniffle. "I told you...I'll be back, I promise this more than anything.." Snowy didn't know if she could believe herself anymore, setting out into a world that she did not know with so many questions would be dangerous. What if it were all some crazy nightmare situation from her accident? Were the cats good or were they bad? Did she know them or were they only a figment of her imagination? What if they were all fake? She would simply go back to her housefolk place and pretend that it never happened, living the comfortable life that she could remember. Oh, but what if it were real? What would she do then? Snowy had not a single answer and that was what made her feel sick to her stomach. Although fear shown over her pale, green gaze, the molly walked through the cat door and climbed over a large fence which bordered a wide two-leg path. The silver molly looked back to see the faces of the two felines in the window, staring back at her with tears in their eyes. She gave them a small, comforting smile though drops of water swelled in her eyes, waved her tail in goodbye and crossed the path carefully, blue collar still wrapped safely around her neck. 'I won't forget you..'

spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp

Postby GoldleafOG » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:14 am

(I'm on my phone, I will make this fancy later!)

Thrushheart / Male / Warrior / 20 Moons / Crush: Crestflight / Tags: Crestflight
      Thrushheart huffed to himself as he was ignored and Darkstep turned his attention to his apprentice. The tom felt a twinge of jealousy as he was still too young to have an apprentice to train. He shook his worries off, but the entrance of Crestflight stopped him in his tracks. In his eyes, her pale fur shone in the morning light like the moon, and the way her green eyes sparkled - he could just barely contain his excitement. Being assigned to his crush was all a cat could hope for! He only wished Star Clan could do the same for every cat in the clan. Maybe they wouldn’t be so grumpy. He thought to himself, quickly licking down his fur before approaching Crestflight, “It’s a sad sight, huh?” He purred smoothly, “While the apprentices are out learning how to fish, maybe you can help me gather some prey and medicine supplies?” He ended his statement sort of like a question, he didn’t want to push Crestflight if she didn’t want to be that friendly, but it was hard to not be a little bit charming.

Mariogoldpaw / Female / 8 Moons / Apprentice / Crush: none / Mentions: Adderstar, Silentberry
      Marigoldpaw laughed as her sister crashed into her mentor, “Oh you’re in it now!” She meowed loudly, curling her tail around her paws. She hated waiting, but Adderstar hadn’t mentioned her name so she was assuming she had to wait for her mentor, Silentberry, to come out of the warriors den. The young molly was so tempted to sneak in, but she knew she had to wait. Her tummy rumbled with hunger as nothing in the kill pile was appetizing - hopefully Silentberry would at least take her hunting before doing any other kind of training. Not that I need much practice with fighting, I could take down Hawkthroat too. She thought to herself, trying to enjoy the first rays of sun coming up above the horizon.

Hazelpaw & Featherpaw / Males / 9 Moons / Crushes: Dewpaw (Featherpaw) / Tags: Dewpaw
      Hazelpaw and Featherpaw scrambled out of bed at the sound of their names. Hazelpaw had been shocked out of his bed by Dewpaw.
      “Ah you made us late!” Featherpaw huffed to his brother, still sticking to him, shoulder-to-shoulder like every morning.
      “I did not! Maybe if you weren’t tossing and turning on me all night, we would both wake up well-rested like everyone else!” Hazelpaw swished his tail impatiently, lightly hitting his brothers’ haunches, “Good morning Dewpaw.” The red tom purred at the sight of his friend Dewpaw, “Sorry for Featherpaw, he rolled all over me all night!” The two trotted out with their friend, blinking fast at the now bright sun.
      “What are we doing today?” Featherlpaw asked Dewpaw. He softened his gaze as he turned to her, swishing his tail in confidence, “I think doing something new for a change would be nice!” He stretched his long, slim frame in the warm sun.
      “Stop showing off!” Hazelpaw huffed at his brother and rolled his eyes.
      GoldleafOG

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

☼ smokecloud, daisyheart, and swanfeather ii.

Postby guh-huh! » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:25 pm

SMOKECLOUD!. / /
          ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ feeling; friendly x ` role; warrior x ` tagged; dewpaw, hunting patrol gang

xxxxat the mention of his name, the lean oriental mix perked up from his spot in camp with a curl of his tail. while he'd miss sitting in a particularly warm sunbeam- picking away at a small mouse, smokecloud would much rather be off on a hunting patrol than spend the day lazing around. he only allows himself a second longer in the sun to stretch out his back legs before padding off to the apprentice's den with a content hum.

xxxxdewpaw was his first apprentice, and while smokecloud wanted to ensure that she was going to be a stellar warrior that could pass her examination with flying colors when the time came, the tom also knew the apprentice wasn't an early riser. it reminded him of a younger version of himself, trying to bury himself deeper into his nest to avoid the piercing eyes of his mentor. luckily, his mentor was very laissez-faire when it came to training, and smokecloud was allowed to take things at his own pace. but this meant that he'd train further into the night than the other apprentices, so he'd become so tired that the cycle would continue the next day.

xxxxluckily, he catches his small apprentice as she stumbles out of the apprentice den alongside hazelpaw and featherpaw. smokecloud chirps a greeting to incoming apprentices, calling over dewpaw towards him with a beckoning flick of his tail.

xxx"if you eat quickly, you can have the rest of my mouse." smokecloud had only eaten a bit, trying to avoid a nasty headache later if he missed a morning meal. "once you're done, we're on the hunting patrol for today. hopefully we can try to snag some birds; i've got a few tactics i want to go over today." birds had always been- for lack of a better term- flighty prey. he'd seen apprentices miss the winged prey to the sky more often than not, and the tom wanted to ensure his apprentice was proficient.

xxxbefore he padded off to meet the others, he turned to his apprentice with a smirk. "just don't take too long, i don't think you or i could survive a stern talking to from darkstep."

DAISYHEART! . / /
          ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ feeling; upbeat x ` role; warrior x ` tagged; duskpaw, marigoldpaw, hawkthroat, flickerpaw

xxxxwhen daisyheart hears her apprentice calling to her from outside the apprentices' den, the sandy tabby quickly turns on her paws and heads over the the dark silver molly. duskpaw had even managed to have a small snake before the warrior had gotten up, which made daisyheart proud of her apprentice's ability to wake up before the sun. hopefully her apprentice got some sleep, as she didn't want her apprentice to develop unhealthy habits this early.

xxxx"good morning duskpaw," she says softly, taking a place next to the smaller tabby. "glad to see you up early." her whiskers twitch as adderstar begins to announce the morning patrols, and as the leader drones on, daisyheart quickly got rid of the reed bits that had managed to stick to her fur after the previous night.

xxxxwhen her and her apprentice weren't announced on the patrols, she simply gave a small shrug. "we'll find something else to do; perhaps some of the other mentors not assigned this morning would like to join us?" the molly turns her head towards hawkthroat and the other apprentices which didn't have much to do. she picks herself up from their spot and begins to move over towards them, knowing duskpaw would trail behind her.

xxxxshe nods a greeting to her assigned mates and the apprentices play-fighting beside him. "no morning patrols for us today, i suppose. but i was wondering if you'd like to accompany duskpaw and i to the shore for some training in the water and marsh? it's a bit difficult to get your paws accustomed to, so it might be a good idea."

SWANFEATHER!. / /
          ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ feeling; lazy x ` role; queen x ` tagged; figriver, cicadafur, irispetal, and the kits

xxxxso much for sleeping in, because as soon as figriver entered the den, her kits shuffled to life once again- chirping and trying to make noise to greet him. although their eyes were slowly beginning to open over the last couple days; they seemed to remember the scent and distinct shape of their father enough to acknowledge his arrival. they were quick to use their voices- even if they weren't old enough to pick up on communication yet- and instead just made squeaks and chirps to get attention.

xxxxsoon enough, swanfeather opened her eyes fully to catch sight of figriver, and the other set of mates in the nursery: irispetal and cicadafur. she had noticed the bird next to her, but decided to ignore it for now, in favor of reaching up to press her muzzle against figriver's short fur. well, as best as she could while still somewhat laying down. her body seemed to not fully awake with her body, especially since her kits still needed to be huddled up next to her for the majority of the day.

xxxxshe sends him a lazy smile, "good morning everyone; hope i haven't slept through too much." luckily, her kits can't manage to climb out of the nest just yet, and fumble with the bedding under their paws while trying to get a glimpse of the others in the den. both of them trying and failing to stand on their hind legs before eventually falling back into the bedding with huffs.

xxxxalthough figriver is called on a patrol, she knows he'll come back to visit them later. hopefully when they're less fussy and demanding. she allows herself a quick laugh at the kittens before looking up at her mate with nothing short of stars in her eyes. "have fun on your patrol, make sure to bring back a story for the kits and i to hear. i miss being in the forest, and i'll have to rely on you to tell me all about your escapes for now."
      guh-huh!

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

003 ☼ romance rp

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:41 pm

Irispetal
      gender; female age; 42m rank; queen
      ───────────────────
      location; nursery tagged; Cicadafur, Swanfeather, & Figriver

indentationShe came to a stop as Cicadafur stepped into the nursery, prey in his jaws. A pair of birds, a good piece of prey she looked at the once shiny feathers of the bird as he dropped one bird at her feet. Quiet she watched his deposit the other at Swanfeathers feet. She felt a flare of jealousy for a heartbeat before it disappeared as soon as it came. Logically she knew that he didn't feel anything for the other queen, "Hopefully, a dark part of her mind hissed, she shook her head but her belly clenched. No Cicadafur's a good and loyal tom, he wouldn't go against Starclans will. She reassured herself, relaxing and settling down as he padded back over.
        indentation"Good moring, Cicadafur. I am a bit hungry, so thank you." She said after a moment of silence, finally returning his greeting. Her ears heated as he asked how she was, and in a roundabout way, about the kits. She shook her head, "Besides a few strange dreams that I'm told tend to come with being an expecting mother, I'm quite well. How are you? The birds look fresh so I assume you did some early morning hunting." Irispetal responded, tail curling around the roundness of her belly almost protectively as she moved to lay down. She looked down at the bird and then softly questioned the tom. "Have you eaten? If you haven't, I'm willing to share."
        indentation The tabby blinked as Figriver seemed to dart into the den, heading towards his own mate and only seeming to have eyes for her. She nearly sighed at the obvious feeling between the two cats. "I'm quite well, thank you for asking Figriver." She said softly, looking at Swanfeather and her mate for a moment. "Not too much, Swanfeather, the days just bearly begun." Irispetal purred softly, before returning her attention to Cicadafur, but keeping an ear on the other two in case they or just Swanfeather wanted to drag her into a conversation.

Duskpaw
      gender; female age; 8m rank; apprentice
      ───────────────────
      location; camp tagged; Daisyheart, Hawkthroat, Flickerpaw

indentation "Good morning, Daisyheart." She greeted softly, kneading the ground nervously for a few heartbeats. She didn't respond to the comment about seeing early waking hours and was thankful when her mentor's attention was taken by Adderstar's droning. She managed to scoot a few kittens steps away from the older she-cat, allowing herself to breathe a sigh of relief. When Daisyhearts attention returned to her, she only hummed in response and got to her paws as her mentor did, and quickly followed after the pretty she-cat. Catching the tail end of Hawkthroats little tirade about Thundermask and submission. The tabby choked on air, gaze snapping to Flickerpaw, just waiting for the she-cat to ask what submission was. For any reason, whether Flickerpaw knew what that meant or not, the tabby thought Hawkthroats reaction to the question would be worth it.

Crestflight
      gender; female age; 18m rank; warrior
      ───────────────────
      location; Camp tagged; Thrushheart

indentation A hum left her as the she-cat started to move away from the prey pile, only to be stopped by her mate; Thrushheart. A purr rumbled up her throat, as her heartbeat quickened. Resisting the urge to nibble on his ears. Oh Starclan they're so cute! I just want to take a chunk out of them, but they wouldn't be so bleeding cute anymore! She thought absently, sucking on her teeth as she listened to the silvery tom speak. After a hair-raising moment of silence - at least for her - she nodded, "Sure, I'm free at the moment." Crestflight meowed cheerfully with a grin, a far cry from the rather dour thoughtful look only moments before. She tilted her head and blinked with a hum, "Before I forget, what is? The sad sight I mean, I need context darling." She joked with a purr, tail curling with excitement as she nosed his shoulder briefly, to urge him toward the entrance of the camp.

Hawkthroat
      gender; male age; 39m rank; warrior
      ───────────────────
      location; camp tagged; Hiddenstone, Flickerpaw, Daisyheart, Duskpaw

indentation His ears perked up as Adderstar started to assign patrols, tail stiffening and his hair raising up along his spine before he forced it to lie flat. Well, something change, but others don't. As much as resented Adderstar at the moment, Hawkthroat had once idolized the tom for a reason. After the death of his own mate, it was easy to say that he understood the whys and hows of the emotional retreat from the clan - and more importantly his family that still lived. Hopefully. He shook his head turning his attention to Hiddenstone awaiting the tom's answer in a single focused kind of way.
        indentationHe was forced out of his morose thoughts when his apprentice barreled into his side, knocking the breath out of him for a few seconds, but managed to stay relatively stable. A furious hiss left him, as she nipped - playfully thankfully - at his neck, and he swung his head around to give the young molly a pointed glare. "Try that again and I'll have you running the border until dawn." He snapped, before glancing at Hiddenstone and muttered, "You better get going, you are probably wanted for a patrol." He muttered before turning his attention back to his apprentice. He relaxed a bit and hummed. "To be fair, that was some good stalking, outside of the shrieking. But really don't do that again, I'd rather not accidentally claw your ear off and have your mother glare me into submission." He intoned with a shiver, which he thought was fair, Thundermask could be scary.
        indentation Out of the corner of his eye the tom spotted Daisyheart along with her apprentice, Duskpaw approach. He nodded his head in greeting to the duo and hummed at the offer. He could still work some stalking practice into it if he wanted to stick to his plan, but it would make it harder in some cases. He gazes at the she-cat with a wolfish grin, "I think that's a wonderful idea, and it lines up with my original plans for the most part." Add a few things, and change location, but yes essentially the same.

Rootshadow
      gender; male age; 26m rank; warrior
      ───────────────────
      location; camp tagged;

indentation His heart was in his throat as he watched Lightningleaf dash into camp looking rather damp, to say the least. Whiskers twitching in amusement, the patched tabby thought about trotting over and offering his assistance with, whatever she needed. After a moment of deliberation, practically blocking out the noise around him, the tom decided not to, at least for now if she wanted his help she'd ask him. If he knew anything about her, the she-cat was independent at the very least. Nor was he interested in drawing her ire today, especially this early in the day. Shaking his head, and heaving himself to his paws, the feline started to head over to the prey pile, to get a bite to eat. Hopefully, there was still a marsh rabbit left, though as long as it wasn't a snake he'd be fine with his meal. Thankfully, there were a few pieces of prey left, not many, not his favorite, but nothing he hated either. Picking up a frog the tom turned back and returned to his spot to eat, humming softly a little tune. Settling down, he started to eat, allowing himself to savor his morning meal, as he doubted he'd be very busy this day.
      Rae'tia

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:08 am

Waspfur
      Senior warrior - male - arranged mate: - apprentice: - crush: none
      Tags: Adderstar, Beetleheart, > Lighningleaf

He gave a nod to the deputy when the dark-furred she-cat walked to them "good morning Beetleheart" he meowed gently. Flicking his ears as he gave a look to the cleanring one more time as more cats were coming out of their dens. His eyes turned to see his two former apprentices Tadcatcher and Foxbriar both of them become great warriors and he was proud of them both.
      He turned to look at his leader when the tom started to speak about today's plans and the patrols "Alright I will take the border patrol out then" he responded to him, listening to what else he needed to say, slowly nodding as he turned to call the Darkstep and Pantherstride.

He left the group to get those few cats that were going to come with him to the border patrol. He luckily saw all of them still at the camp so he flicked his tail over to Lightningleaf who was getting back to camp "Lightningleaf, sorry to bother you as you just come back to camp...Adderstar wants you to come with me to a border patrol" he said gently "Is that okay with you? I need to get Hiddenstone and Wonderpaw to join it as well" he said to the she-cat.

Pearsong
      Warrior - male - arranged mate: Thundermask - apprentice: Featherpaw - crush: none
      Tags: Thundermask

He stood up as he listened to his mate, yawning a little bit as he nodded "a rabbit, huh?" he repeated as he walked to the den entrance and looked over the clearing "well, If I am onto a hunting patrol, I can try to find and catch your rabbit, hunting a rabbit could be good practice for Fetherpaw too actually" he said with a flick of his tail. He purred a little bit when she talked about her dreams "you know you never catch anything in your dreams, or I never caught..." he meowed to her.

He looked at the Adderstar and the two others as well, "did we? well how embarrassing is that...yeah let's get something to eat before they decide which cat's they want to go to which patrol" he meowed following after his kind of large mate who picked a thrush for them to share. As the she-cat took her share of the prey, he devoured the rest, his eyes looking to the apprentices for a moment "It seems that Marigoldpaw and Flickerpaw are going great with their mentors" he murmured as he swallowed his bite.

Silentberry
      Warrior - female - arranged mate: Hiddenstone - apprentice: Marigoldpaw - Crush: Rootshadow
      Tags: Open

A deep sight come to her throat as she thought that was her time to get up for the day, she didn't feel like that thought, but she knew that being at the nest all day was not an option if not sick. Stretching she took quick grooms around her white fur, before making her way out of the warrior's den. She saw that many of her clan mates were up already, including her assigned mate Hiddenstone and she did see her apprentice's pelt showing near the apprentice's den too.

Flicking her ears she looked over to the leader and deputy knowing that they are likely organizing the morning patrols. She personally didn't really mind was she either of them or not, if not then she could do some training with Marigoldpaw. Sadly Rootshadow doesn't have an apprentice yet so she could not use their apprentice training together as a reason to have time with him. Sighing again she stood her head 'what I am thinking about...' she thought to herself her eyes looking to the empty spot on the ground.

Echowing
      Warrior - male - arranged mate: - apprentice: - crush: Houndpaw

He took his relaxing time under the water, and so far he didn't find any problems there, no matter how long her had he didn't feel like drowning instead he started to get bored. He got out of the river and shook his wet pelt, grooming it a little bit to make it dry faster 'they will ask me again, why my pelt is wet...oh well...I am a swimmer cat' he thought to himself before he decided to run back to camp.

Running felt good in his body, all the morning tiredness was gone and the wind felt great under his still-wet fur. He stopped a few steps before the camp entrance to shake his fur again, to make sure all the water was out of it and it did fluff up his fur.
      He looked around for any cats as he entered the camp, his eyes looked over to the leader there which seemed to end his conversations with the deputy and Waspfur. He didn't know yet if was he at any of the patrols, but for now, he wanted to take something small to eat the running and morning swim made him pretty hungry. He gave quick greetings to those at the fresh kill pile as he picked up mice and devoured them with a few hungry bites.

Lunapaw
      Medicine cat apprentice - female - mentor: Honeybloom - crush:
      Tags: apprentices, Honeybloom

the black furred medicine cat apprentice watched the large group of apprentices, not noticing the tom walking out of the apprentice's den in hurry "...sorry...I didn't look my way" she apologized to the young tom with an embarrassed smile, but then nodded "uh, not it's okay, accidents happens" she meowed to Wanderpaw, but the tom was already pretty much gone for his mentor.

She sighed, but the responsibility for the apprentices didn't really surprise her at all, they were always so busy doing their own things and going to do some training. She looked toward the medicine cats den where she just got ut a few moments ago, she had this feeling like she forgot something but didn't just get to her head what it was 'oooh yeah, we needed to collect some herbs' she thought to herself and turned away, looking over to the apprentices "oh I forgot I had something to do, have a nice day of training and doing whatever you're going to do" she meowed and run back to the medicine cats den "oh sorry Honeybloom, I kind of forgot that we needed to collect some herbs... and good morning too..." she meowed flattering her ears rather embarrassed.

Lavender
      Loner - female - mentor: none - crush: wb Wonderpaw

She stalked the group of mice there for a moment, before attacking them, quickly she pinned the two mice down and killed the quickly "thank you for this" she meowed to the mice before looking around her. When she was sure she was all alone she took the two mice to her mouth and carried them into a large rock nearby. She was being on this rock before and she very enjoyed to be on this rock as she could see far from there and now she could enjoy her breakfast in peace.
      As she enjoyed her mice, she thought about her next plans, she was pretty sure she was near the lands of those clan cats, but so far she didn't trespass the borders as she was a little unsure about it.
      Queen of flames

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby GoldleafOG » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:20 pm

Thrushheart / Male / 20 Moons / Warrior / Crush: Crestflight / Tags: Crestflight

Thrushheart realized he has not been clear. He normally was so thoughtful in his choice of words. What is going on with me? He thought with a internal huff. He flicked his ears to subtlety shake off his misstep the best he could. The tom nodded his head towards the kill pile, "I ugh, I just meant for new leaf... Yah know... Looking a little low..." Thrushheart's voice staggered and stumbled as he realized he was trying entirely too hard. The tom looked down at his silvery paws, shuffling them in the dirt slightly in embarrassment as he followed her to the entrance of the camp, "So... Hunting?" He asked, titling his head inquisitively towards the pretty young molly, his greenish eyes matching her gaze.
      His heart felt like it thumped hard against his chest as he waited for her to answer. He was a bit anxious to talk to Crestflight a bit more - he really did like her and continued to be so grateful that they got along so well.

Marigoldpaw / Female / 8 Moons / Apprentice / Crush: None / Tags: Silentberry
      Marigoldpaw had finally lost herself in gazing at the sky and enjoying the sun when out of the corner of her eye, she was alerted to movement by the warrior's den. The young apprentice recognized her mentor immediately, filling her chest with excitement. She jumped to her feet, a light cloud of dust stirred up at her sudden movement. Marigoldpaw started to crouch, ready to prove that she could definitely sneak up on anyone. But, she stopped and watched as Silentberry didn't seem as bright today as she normally was. With a slightly heavy sigh and a lick to the chest to smooth down her long fur, she trotted over to Silentberry. She dreaded sad or worry some interactions, they made her feel awkward and she felt like she never knew what the right approach was exactly, "Silentberry! What are we gonna do today? Hunt? Swim? I heard some other apprentices are gonna fish! How cool is that!" The young molly waved her white and silver tail like a flag - tall and flowing. She picked up her trot as she got closer and almost crashed into her mentor with such a pick up in speed, "S-sorry!" She murmured, then looked up and grinned, "So we can go fight tigers now, right?!"
      GoldleafOG

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Toadcatcher, Flickerpaw

Postby avicularia » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:22 am

TOADCATCHER
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

male || warrior || 33 moons old || tagged; rootshadow; lightningleaf, pantherstride, waspfur, smokecloud - mentioned

In his search for danger, Toadcatcher forgot where he was or what he was supposed to be doing. The sun was creeping further up into the sky, signaling the fact that the clan was probably gathered to discuss morning patrols. He might have already missed it. Not that anyone was truly depending on him. He had no apprentice to train, and who would possibly want to go on patrol with him? Still, he could not be seen as a traitor, and he could not let Lightningleaf worry about him anymore than she already did. With disdain in his heart, he began the trek back to camp.

By the time he made it back, everyone seemed to be disbanding into the groups assigned. No one seemed perturbed he was missing, so he guessed he wasn't named. He saw Lightningleaf at the edge of camp, and anxiety wrapped its cruel fingers around his insides. Toadcatcher took a single step toward her when he noticed she'd been approached by Waspfur. Taking a deep breath, he immediately swung to his left, not wanting to bother her and the tom. At least he was here for her to see. He took notice of his two nieces, each with their respective mentor.

Making sure to steer clear of them, as he'd been involved in too many of their immature games, he sighed to himself. A camp full of cats, and still he felt alone. He supposed he should've met up with Pantherstride, who was across the clearing from him. Another tom would make sure she was set for the morning, doing anything to help their mate. Distaste rose up in him again at the thought, and he knew that he would do nothing of the sort. Instead, he picked his way to the pile of prey, thinking of breakfast. There he found a whole host of cats, mostly discussing the day's events. Smokecloud was here, and he felt his spirits lift ever so slightly, but it seemed he was busy, too.

Sitting neatly by the kill pile, he analyzed its contents, deciding there wasn't really anything worthy of a decent breakfast. Rather than dig in, he turned to the nearest cat to ask what Adderstar had said this morning. It happened to be Rootshadow, who was digging into a frog. He knew the tom only because this was his sister's mate. Otherwise, he doubted they'd have too much in common. Putting an easy smile on his muzzle, he turned to the male.
          "It seems I missed the morning meeting," he spoke gently, putting his ignorance on himself. "But it looks like the patrols have already been arranged?"

FLICKERPAW
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

female || apprentice || 8 moons old || tagged; hawkthroat, daisyheart, duskpaw

Flickerpaw was given explicit insight to her mentor's mood this morning: grumpy, as usual. At least in her opinion. Her eyes lit up at the mention of running, and she was immediately on four paws again. "I'd love that!" she quipped. She loved patrolling the border, even if she was distracted by running laps. There, she could get a glimpse into an unknown world, which pulled her curiosity, threatening to capture the little molly and never return her. Luckily, her cautious nature in the face of the unknown overcame her curiosity.

How could Hawkthroat not understand? The shrieking was to warn him that she wasn't a danger, but a playful apprentice filled with too much energy. Slightly morose, a scowl took hold of her pretty features.
          "Well..." she looked up at the tom, deep in thought. "If you clawed my ear off, I'd look pretty cool! Then maybe my warrior name could be Oneear!" Her face lit up again, fueled by ignorant confidence. "What's submission, Hawkthroat?" Her first question of the day, most likely to be followed by a million more.

She watched as Daisyheart approached with her apprentice, Duskpaw. She didn't mind either of the cats and felt akin to Duskpaw. Both worked hard, often overexerting themselves in an attempt to be the best they could be for the clan. At least she wasn't stuck with Wanderpaw. But Daisyheart's suggestion made her groan in distaste.
          "I don't want to be wet!" she voiced. She could see it now - plodding home covered in salt and seawater while everyone else bounced home with food in their mouth or adventure in their eyes. "Can't we go on a border patrol or- or..." She sank onto her haunches, thinking hard. "Why the marshes? I hate them. What if it rains, and we get swept away?"

She didn't think this would happen at all. Despite disliking the water, Flickerpaw was a strong swimmer and wouldn't let a silly current drag her out into open water. But anything to get out of swimming. "I feel good about the borders today!"
      Last edited by avicularia on Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
      avicularia

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby squarshed » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:28 pm

✦OLIVEPAW ✦ FEMALE ✦ APPRENTICE ✦ TAGS ; Sappaw ✦ MENTIONS ; Beetleheart✦

Hearing Sappaw’s cheery voice, Olivepaw stopped picking at her fur and quickly oriented herself to a much better position of sitting up. While she may not be too social, she was happy to do anything to get a bite or two to start her day. Besides, Sappaw wasn’t nearly as draining as some of the other apprentices were, at least most of the time. ”As long as she doesn’t get snippy or anything, this will be a good start to my day,” she thought to herself, always being one to think of things in a practical light. ”That works for me, because I am starving! I was waiting to see what Beetleheart had in store for today, but a bite won’t hurt. I don’t imagine her being mad; it’s hard to do your best on an empty stomach. Impractical even! How am I supposed to hunt well if the rumble of my stomach scares off everything?” Her rambling was only stopped by her finally stooping down to take a bite out of the bullfrog. Mouth full, she once again re-oriented herself, now crouching next to the prey.

When she opened her mouth to start up again, patrols were called out, making Olivepaw sit up straight and alert almost immediately. Despite hearing her name called, she hesitated to leave; partially because a patrol with the twins seemed dreadful, but also because eating a good breakfast was far too enticing. The longer she waited though, she took notice of Beetleheart being a little too preoccupied to gather her apprentice, and decided to wait until her mentor shouted at her to get her butt over there. Crouching once more, a hum emitted from the molly ”So, Sappaw, uh, what are you doing today? Your name wasn’t called.” It wasn’t the best small talk in the world, but it was certainly an improvement for Olivepaw. As of lately, she had been making an effort to connect with her peers a bit more, mostly with Beetleheart’s faint guidance. As the black molly put it, “You can’t be a good warrior if no one likes you. And you can’t have a strong clan without connection.” It was a bit vague to Olivepaw, but she heard the word “connect” and ran with it. Leaving her with the idea that she should now make awkward and non-sense small talk with unsuspecting peers.

✦HIDDENSTONE ✦ MALE ✦ WARRIOR ✦ TAGS ; Hawkthroat, Wanderpaw, Waspfur, Lightningleaf ✦ MENTIONS ; N/A

Hiddenstone smiled a bit sheepishly at the spotted tabby in front of him ”Thank you Hawkthroat, I have been slacking a bit on that front lately, so I appreciate the help. And maybe I will have to take you up on that invitation, if I don’t get caught up in any patrols today. ‘Might even have to even if we do get caught up, Wanderpaw is just so… lively. He could use the extra work, that’s for sure!” as a small amused purr escaped him, the white tom turned his gaze towards the apprentices den. Where was Wanderpaw? Did he really have to go get the bugger? But, as if the younger cat heard his thoughts, Wanderpaw came tumbling out of the den, effectively causing a racket on his way out. Laughter erupted from Hiddenstone without a care. In his defense, it couldn’t be helped; it was a pretty funny sight to behold. A sulking bengal stomped over and Hiddenstone managed to control his laughter into more of a quiet chuckle by the time he made it over to him. But once again, a good laugh or two escaped him as Wanderpaw kept a bland tone; shaking his head and repressing it once more, he gave an apologetic smile. ”I apologize Wanderpaw, but in my defense, if you saw that happen to me, you’d be laughing too! Come on, you gotta admit it’s a little funny,” the amused look in his eye didn’t leave though. He turned to look away as patrols were called, taking notice of his and his apprentices assignment. ”Looks like hunting practice will have to wait. Hopefully Wanderpaw keeps his wits about him; wouldn’t want anything bad to happen,” Hiddenstone quickly shook off the anxiety that had begun to creep in, and turned to Hawthroat instead ”Seems like hunting practice for us will have to wait. But maybe another time! Goodluck.” Beckoning to Wanderpaw, Hiddenstone got up and retreated, now looking for Waspfur.

Spotting the older tom was easy, and thankfully Lightningleaf was already with him. Pausing, he turned to Wanderpaw ”Now listen. We’ve done border patrols before, so just try to be observant and stick with the group, per usual, alright? No running off or anything. It isn’t necessarily dangerous down by those two-legs, but it’s not really the safest either, y’know? So just do me a favor and spare me the heart attack please,” his tone wasn’t aggressive, but had a bit of an urgency to it. Hiddenstone has never been and never will be a fan of the two-leg place. It gave him the creeps, and always filled him with unease, and the last thing he needed was something bad to happen to Wanderpaw while they were down there. Resuming his path, he led both of them over to Waspfur and Lightingleaf, nodding and voiced a “good morning” to them both. He raised an eye at Lightingleaf’s disheveled appearance, and an entertained grin flashed across his face. Not wanting to embarrass her he quickly composed himself, and his grin became a bit more friendly. ”So, when should we head out?” he inquired, turning his attention to Waspfur.

✦ROSETALON ✦ MALE ✦ WARRIOR ✦ TAGS ; Foxbriar, Beetleheart ✦ MENTIONS ; Honeybloom (very briefly)✦

As Foxbriar took her pause, a feeling of pity wormed its way into Rosetalon. He tried to avoid that when it came to grief; the last thing you want when you have lost a loved one is to look up and see that look of pity plastered onto someone’s face. But he couldn’t help it; what if he was in her place? With his mate dead, forced to move on by Starclan itself? He had to admit, he admired Foxbriar’s strength, considering all that she has been through. If he was in her position, he could easily see himself giving up, even leaving the clan. What else did he have other than Beetleheart? He considered resting a tail on her shoulder to do his best attempt at comforting her, but he restrained himself. He had a feeling that all that would do is make Foxbriar lash out. It wasn’t easy to accept comfort at a time like this. The moment broke when he heard a familiar voice call to him, and his head swiveled and ears perked. He couldn’t help the beaming smiling as he called back ”Beetleheart! Erm, good morning,” he tried to compose himself, partially for Beetleheart’s comfort, and partially out of empathy for Foxbriar. There was no need to act all gushy in front of her. If anything, it was insensitive. He gave the latter molly a firm nod and a quick good-bye as she slipped off to her patrol for the day.

A small sigh of empathy left him as she left, but he swiftly turned his attention to Beetleheart. ”Mmm, I would love a tasty morsel, if you don’t mind. I may go out myself; maybe try to find some fresh moss for us. That nest in there has been through a lot,” he purred, referring to his very active sleeping. How Beetleheart managed to sleep through the night sharing with him had always been a mystery, but he wasn’t going to start questioning now. A louder purr started when the black molly bumped him affectionately, and he was happy to return the gesture. ”Yes, I’ll see you tonight, as always. Be safe, and don’t lose your head out there. With all those apprentices, I wouldn’t blame you if you did,” he chuckled, quickly giving her another bump before she headed off. Stretching briefly, he quickly gazed around to see if anyone else would be free to do such a boring task with him. While he could go to Honeybloom and simply ask her for some moss, he really just wanted something to do that wasn’t hunting for once.

✦FALLENCLOUD ✦ FEMALE ✦ WARRIOR ✦ TAGS ; N/A ✦ MENTIONS ; N/A✦

Fallencloud’s last post is here
      squarshed

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:24 am

(//Adderstar. gender male. rank leader. crush honeybloom.) tags: honeybloom
          previous

(//Thundermask. gender female. rank warrior. crush x.) tags: Pearsong meantions flickerpaw marigoldpaw
          a purr rumbled in thundermasks throat as she watched flickerpaw tumbled into hawkthroat only to get scolded by the tom. "you just know shes a handful for hawkthroat" a large smile grew on her maw as she witnessed the energetic molly ask her mentor at least a dozen questions. "i see she got assigned a hunting patrol today, im sure ill be busy later grooming her fur out" over hearing bits of her pestering to her mentor she scooted closer to pearsong. "time seems to be flying by so fast with them, it feels like just last moon we were all curled up in the nursey" the thought warmed her while she looked around for marigoldpaw. she found her stretched out in the suns rays "someone seems to be enjoying the morning" she chuckled, "im glad silentberry is giving her some time to relax after being out late on patrol last night" her purrs continued as she remembered marigoldpaw complaining about her paws aching.

(//Darkstep. gender male. rank warrior. crush x.) tags: cinderpaw, pantherstride, foxbriar, smokecloud, dewpaw, houndpaw
          darksteps eyes met with foxbriars as she trotted up to the large hunting patrol, his paws pricked with anticipation to get going as he grew hot with embarrassment unsure of what to say now. he couldn't just ignore her if she chose to speak to him but he also couldn't choose to ignore her in front of the others at least. feeling his muscles tense up he watched as her maw opened, she decided to break the silence between this. i hear were hunting today her soft voice rung in his ears. still contemplating if he could actually ignore her or not he broke off his gaze from her and turned them to pantherstride and houndpaw who were just joining them. great a bigger audience so the tom chose to speak before they arrived and before smokecloud and dewpaw found their way upfront as well, he wanted to avoid any judgmental stares. "yes, up in the forest, so we will have to cross the muck" he was short and awkward with his words yet his eyes found themselves back on her. since the tom was older than the molly and he never found himself close with any younger apprentices he didn't know much about her. all he vaguely remembers was his judgment of her being brought to the clan. she was found on the outskirts and brought back, she didn't have the blood of a clan cat running through her which darkstep was always particular about. even though she didn't have what he had running through her veins she has proven to be a valuable part of the clan. "when were back i can see if honeybloom has anything that may help get the dirt out of your pelt. i dont have to worry too much since it will blend right into me but you..." this was a rather odd from the tom and he was hoping his apprentice wouldnt notice his kind jester so he attempted to hide his care for the molly to keep her appearance up in his next few words, "you'll come back looking like me"
          at this point the patrol had gather together, nodding to pantherstride he had some ideas he wished to offer to the group "once we get out there i think we should split up, seven cats together will just scare all the prey away" he paused before going again "since foxbriar doesnt have an apprentice she should pair with one of us though" his words didn't carry any concern but the sentence itself could come off like he was worried for her to hunt alone, he had something else in mind though. "say dewpaw and smokecloud, since hes new to mentoring why not have another warrior with them" once again sounding more like himself he hoped no one would have any protest to this idea. he felt that pantherstride would understand why he wished to do this and so he was itching for her input.

(//Wanderpaw. gender male. rank apprentice. crush x.) tags: hiddenstone
          the small tom gave his mentor a side-eye just before busting out and laughing "it was pretty funny" he playfully bumped the white tom before they turned their attention to the patrols. the idea of being on a patrol was boring to him, he let out a groan and looked up at his mentor "but what if we went hunting annnyways" but his mentor stood up, clearing shooting down his attempt to get out of the patrol. following his mentor he dragged his paws with him and hung his head low. when his mentor turned to speak to him again he picked his head up and listened in, his ears perked when he heard two-legs "were patrolling there today!?" his interest in the day was peeking now. he always found that area of the clan so interesting. it was one of the only places you were guaranteed to smell out another cat, a kittypet. he found them rather funny, most were plump lazy and stupid and boy did he love to mess with them when hes had the chances to. its so easy to frighten them, they don't even have to see you! a simple rustle in the bushes or low growl would send any of them running into the foul two-legs nest. the tom attempted to keep his excitement to himself, careful not to give his intentions way to his mentor he sulked his head back down again, but a smirk stayed glued to his maw.

(//Sappaw. gender female. rank apprentice. crush olivepaw.) tags: olivepaw
          chuckling at the thought of olivepaws hungry stomach scaring the prey off she spoke, "yea dont let that happen! cicadafur practically swatted at me the time i forgot to eat before hunting. i gave away myself at least a mouseful of times, the only thing i managed to catch was a fish, that thing never heard me coming" her eyes glimmered almost like it was reflecting the waters surface. pausing while the patrols were called out for the morning she let a sigh of relief out, "looks like i may be training today, sorry you got stuck on a patrol, at least its not the border patrol." her tone was playful since her favorite thing to do was train. she hated hunting since she always seemed to fumble about in the mud, her white coat almost always stayed gross and with all the time she took to clean it yesterday she was thankful she wouldn't be doing that again tonight. "well at least i hope ill be training today, cicadafur seems to have disappeared in the nursery and i'm not sure when he will come out!" she grunted, turning to see if she could catch a glimpse of her mentor. "maybe ill just sneak out with your patrol, he might not even notice im gone" her tone was joking again, she really wasn't going to sneak out with her since she again did not want to hunt, but she wasnt sure what the chances were of her actually training today, she might just be stuck in camp all day.
      ℋoney

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me