Reedclan ☼ romance rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Reedclan ☼ romance rp

Postby ℋoney » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:28 am

history reedclan's beginning was too far back for any cat to know. only the leader may know if they are told by starclan.
        it is not known if this is actually true, as it is pretty much mythological, but its not often thought twice of. if a leader
        leaks it to anybody, they could lose be seriously punished with even death or exiled. reedclan started as two Egyptian cats,
        both were madly in love. but the female died after getting stuck out in a sand storm. the male was devastated and mourned
        his loss for years, refusing to take on a different mate. he found a secret passage way when he was exploring a part of
        the desert he hadn't seen yet. when he entered, he made his way through a series of simple tasks that were specifically
        made for a cat. when he reached a tomb, it was a body of a mummified cat. he could tell right away, it was his love.
        it wasnt a surprise she had a tomb because the village adored and spoiled her. she was treated like a god. as soon as
        he touched his nose to the cold bandages around her body, he was able to go into the place where cats go once they
        die. he was not dead though. there he met his mate, and once his time with her was over, he woke up. his mate had told
        him to move on and not mourn her any longer while he was with her, so the male cat obeyed. he traveled for years in search
        of a new home, and ended up living with a group of loners. the band grew and traveled, eventually becoming reedclan.

territory a marsh with lots of pools of water and lakes that lead from a large freshwater lake. their camp is off to the side of one of the rivers of all the water near the forest, rocks are scattered everywhere that form dens. the way to communicate with starclan is a crystal found in the medicine cats den, due to the consistant communication with the arranged mates they have a close and easy way to communicate with them. the training grounds is off to the right on a large stretch of beach which provides the slopping ground in which apprentices will have to get use to in order to fight what lerks through the marsh. though this marsh is known for having countless predators lurking around. cats can catch fish, frogs, shrimp, turtles (they pry the shell off them when eating), birds, marsh rabbits, snakes, muskrats, otters, marsh deer (takes several cats), and some woodland prey if they decide to hunt in the forest by camp. however its recommended that cats don't hunt in the forest because thats where the more dangerous predators lurk. predators include alligators (very common), bald eagle (common), hawks (common), bobcat (uncommon), cougar (rare), red wolf (very rare), and other large birds and woodland predators.

prophecy
        (MAJOR)
        There may be those with special gifts roaming
        some may have already entered your life
        they may not know these gifts yet
        but soon they will grow into who they are
        once the tensions start to rise
        act fast before the blood flies

meaning; four cats start to learn that they have certain abilities.
        Echowing: able to breath underwater as long as they like, ends up stalking and hearing things they weren't suppose to

Snowy: able to enter into others dreams through their dreams or in deep thought, they struggle to control this, and the other cat can feel their presence but not see them.

Duskpaw: extreme empathy, feeling other cat's emotions as if they were their own but only if they brush against their fur, can be overwhelming

Cinderpaw: extreme senses able to feel the steps of others on the ground or hear across the camp

these cats will then help to figure out what evil lies in the camp as there's a growing threat. that threat is 4 other clan members have decided to turn against the clan and turn against the code. the 4 would be two pairs of arranged mates that loved the others mate before they were forced with the other. they band together to overthrow the medicine cat and leadership in order to break off from starclan and love who they wish to. with this starclan gets angry and sends in a badger, the badger ends up breaking the crystal showing and allowing them to end the historic code of arrangement.
        cats: pantherstrike, toadcatcher, thrushheart and ___

@72027 is the original creator of this roleplay, I co-owned it back in 2017 and they have very kindly given me permission to revive it
Last edited by ℋoney on Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp

Postby ℋoney » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:28 am

i. no powerplaying!
        ii. you may own up to five cats, with one being a high-rank cat
        iii. no motherless kits. adoptive mothers are fine
        iv. your name can't include moon, star or spirit, it is prohibited in the books. and no names like spacegalaxy or purpleeyelashes. no double prefixs.
        v. i expect at least three sentences, high ranked roles must write at least a paragraph
        vi. no being your own mate/crush/mentor/apprentice
        vii. no major drama without me knowing beforehand, minor is fine. murder is major, natural death of your cat is minor for example
        viii. lgbt cats are allowed. adding a sexuality to your cats form will be super helpful and i highly encourage
        ix. try to have a crush, as this is a romance rp, but it is not enforced
        x. try to keep genders even
        xi. there may not be doubles of a prefix
        xii. all ooc and forms goes on the discussion thread
        xiii. try to have as many family connections and history as possible, this is a relationship rp

Time terminology 20 pages = 1 moon
        60 pages = 1 season

sort of depends
Last edited by ℋoney on Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:32 am

• f = 26
        • m = 21

leader (1/1)
        • Adderstar - large main coon tom with distinctive coloring and dark amber eyes - ℋoney

deputy (1/1)
        • Beetleheart - short dusty black molly with bright orange eyes - avicularia

med cats (2/2)
        • Honeybloom - a long-haired ginger mackerel tabby & high whites molly with olive green eyes -blkberry
        • app: Lunapaw - jet black molly with beaming yellow eyes - Queen of flames

senior warriors ∞
        • Waspfur - diluted ginger tabby tom with dull yellow eyes - Queen of flames

warriors ∞
        • Thundermask - large maincoon molly with calico markings and sea green eyes - ℋoney
        • Darkstep - jet black tom with a brown uncoat and a mix of green and yellow eyes - ℋoney
        • Toadcatcher - tall gray tabby tom with pale yellow eyes - avicularia
        • Foxbriar- a short haired smooth orange spotted tabby molly with orange eyes - avicularia
        • Hawkthroat - broad-shouldered red-brown spotted tabby tom with dull yellow eyes - Rae'tia
        • Rootshadow - large brown and white tabby tom with amber eyes - Rae'tia
        • Crestflight - a slender flame-point she-cat with blue eyes - Rae'tia
        • Pearsong - white chested tabby tom with deep green eyes - Queen of flames
        • Silentberry - long haired silver point molly with light blue eyes - Queen of flames
        • Echowing - light colored calico tom with bright blue eyes - Queen of flames
        • Pantherstride - a sleek, black molly with heterochromia, amber and blind, silver eye - spotthecow
        • Cicadafur - des - blkberry
        • Thrushheart - is a grey blotched tabby tom cat with bright green eyes - GoldleafOG
        • Rosetalon - a mackerel bengal tabby tom with pale green eyes - ΗγαςιητΗ
        • Fallencloud - white molly with bright amber eyes - ΗγαςιητΗ
        • Hiddenstone - white tom with deep amber eyes - ΗγαςιητΗ
        • Smokecloud - sleek, lanky, silver tom with a tan chest a white chin and olive eyes - guh-huh!
        • Daisyheart - lean, sandy colored molly with tabby markings and olive eyes - guh-huh!
        • Figriver - broad medium-furred brown colourpoint tom with vivid blue-grey eyes - razzberry
        • Lightningleaf - large, leanly built maine coon molly with an ash-grey pelt and amber eyes - razzberry
        • Stormflower - a large long haired tortoiseshell molly with dull yellow eyes - coffee.berry
        • Rainheart - medium sized smoke colored tabby molly with a white chest and paws with green eyes - Lights.Out
        • Whitepelt - average sized all white tom with copper eyes - Lights.Out

apprentices (13/15)
        • Wanderpaw - striped bengal tom with cold blue eyes - ℋoney
        • Sappaw - mostly white molly with orange dapples and green eyes - ℋoney
        • Duskpaw - dark silver tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes and a white paw - Rae'tia
        • Flickerpaw - a small soft, dilute calico molly with deep gold eyes - avicularia
        • Cinderpaw - a spotted ginger tabby tortie molly with ash colored markings and moss green eyes - blkberry
        • Houndpaw- a broad, brown classic main coon tom with yellow eyes - blkberry
        • Marigoldpaw - long haired grey main coon molly with dull olive green eyes - GoldleafOG
        • Hazelpaw - a slim, lanky tom with a sculpted face and large ears and hazel eyes - GoldleafOG
        • Featherpaw - a slim, lanky tom with a sculpted face and large ears and dark green eyes - GoldleafOG
        • Olivepaw - dark brown mackerel tabby, and a thick pelt of long fur and olive green eyes - guh-huh!
        • Dewpaw- a small silver shorthaired molly with dark green eyes - razzberry
        • Redpaw - small red tabby molly with a few white markings with orange eyes - Lights.Out
        • Firepaw - medium sized red and white tabby tom with hazel eyes - Lights.Out

queens & kits (2/4)
        • Irispetal - lean dusky blue-gray tabby she-cat with green eyes - Rae'tia
          xxx x - description - user
        • Swanfeather - silver and cream tabby molly with long
          whiskers and olive green eyes - guh-huh!
          xxxMinnowkit - light grey tabby tom with soft green eyes - npc
          xxxSquirrelkit - ash tortie molly with dark dirt green eyes - npc

elders (0/5)
        • Teensyleap - long haired black and white scrappy molly - npc
        • Spitetooth- scrappy grey tom with small ears, a limp and dull green eyes - npc

loners & rogues (1/4)
        • Lavender - light colored calico molly with dull green eyes - Queen of flames

kittypets (1/2)
        • Snowy - a large, silver and white maine coon molly with pale green eyes and a slight limp - spotthecow
Last edited by ℋoney on Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:05 pm, edited 34 times in total.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:32 am

relationships
        Honeybloom likes Adderstar
        Lavender likes Wanderpaw
        Sappaw likes Olivepaw
        Irispetal likes Cicadafur
        Echowing likes Houndpaw
        Toadcatcher likes Smokecloud
        Fallencloud likes Daisyheart
        Lightningleaf likes Hiddenstone
        Featherpaw likes Dewpaw

Crestflight & Thrushheart like each other
        Rootshadow & Silentberry like each other
        Swanfeather and Figriver like each other
        Adderstar and Honeybloom like each other

Thundermask & Pearsong are arranged mates
        Beetleheart & Rosetalon are arranged mates
        Foxbriar & Darkstep are arranged mates
        Pantherstride & Toadcatcher are arranged mates
        Daisyheart & Hawkthroat are arranged mates
        Irispetal & Cicadafur are arranged mates
        Fallencloud & Smokecloud are arranged mates
        Silentberry & Hiddenstone are arranged mates
        Crestflight & Thrushheart are arranged mates
        Lightningleaf & Rootshadow are arranged mates
        Swanfeather & Figriver are arranged mates
        Stormflower & Whitepelt are arranged mates
        Rainheart & Echowing are arranged mates
        Callingfrost (31 moons) & x are arranged mates

Adderstar arranged mate lavenderbreeze passed
        Hawkthroat arranged mate Amberpetal passed
        Waspfur arranged mate Goldenstone passed
        Darkstep arranged mate Rippletail passed
        Foxbriar arranged mate Nettlefrost passed
        Whitepelt arranged mate Gingerwhisker passed

Thundermask is mother to Flickerpaw and Marigoldpaw
        Adderstar is father to Snowy
        Fallencloud & Hiddenstone are siblings
        Lightningleaf & Toadcatcher are siblings and Thundermask is their older sister
        Silentberry is Echowing's older sister
        Pearsong is nephew to Silentberry and Echowing and Lavender is their niece
        Swanfeather fostered Duskpaw
        Swanfeather is mother to Minnowkit and Squirrelkit
        Whitepelt is father to Firepaw and Redpaw

Thundermask previously mentored Rootshadow
        Adderstar previously mentored Hawkthroat and Thrushheart
        Waspfur previously mentored Toadcatcher and Foxbriar
        Darkstep previously mentored Crestflight
        Rosetalon previously mentored Callingpaw and Echowing

Hiddenstone mentors Wanderpaw
        Daisyheart mentors Duskpaw
        Hawkthroat mentors Flickerpaw
        Darkstep mentors Cinderpaw
        Pantherstride mentors Houndpaw
        Cicadafur mentors Sappaw
        Silentberry mentors Marigoldpaw
        Beetleheart mentors Olivepaw
        Smokecloud mentors Dewpaw
        Pearsong mentors Featherpaw
        Figriver mentors Hazelpaw
        Stormflower mentors Redpaw
        Lightningleaf mentors Firepaw
        Foxbriar mentors Lavenderpaw
        Rosetalon mentors Callingfrost
Last edited by ℋoney on Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:18 pm, edited 31 times in total.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:33 am

newleaf [x] greenleaf [] leaf-fall[] leaf-bare[]

how arranged mates work at the age of 13 moons, a she-cat gets randomly paired up with a tom. if there are no cats to arrange them to, then they will wait till there is someone. they either like their arranged mate or dont. if a cat becomes mates with somebody other than their arranged one, both cats may be exiled because it is an ancient tradition. however, some exceptions can be made. if a cats arranged mate dies, they will be paired up with a new one if possible. medicine cats and elders do not have arranged mates, but elders may choose to keep a close relationship with their mate.

what are senior warriors? senior warriors are cats normally around 60-120 moons (unless picked earlier by the leader). they have tons of experience and are given responsibility over younger warriors. they can set up their own hunting patrols with only a quick confirmation from the leader or deputy, can train more than one apprentice if needed, have more freedom, and have a higher chance of becoming deputy.

key words
        high rock - a rock the leader stand on when making announcements
        starclan - where cats go when they die to slowly fade away
        fresh kill pile - where prey is kept
        bone hole - where bones/feathers/remains of prey that are unwanted are put. kits can go through it and eat leftover prey. hole is emptied every half-moon as a punishment to apprentices or by the deputy
        sharptooth - a cougar
        more found here

72027 is the previous owner, I co-owned with them, and with their permission I was able to revive this roleplay <3
Last edited by ℋoney on Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:33 am

some things made for signatures, trade rules, or wherever you can put them.

by zephyrine
Code: Select all
[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qdrvsx9.jpg[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/Y2mR8BD.jpg[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/A6CsJpK.jpg[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/i8eedci.png[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/0YpUaqV.png[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/K9Cg04B.png[/img][/url]

by zephyrine
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=106126704#p106126704][img]http://i.imgur.com/G4IVw5I.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by ℋoney on Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:47 pm

now open and accepting forms on the

forms & discussion

pm me to reserve any high-ranked rolls or prophecy cats <3
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:39 am

(//Adderstar. gender male. rank leader. crush x.) tags: meantions beetleheart
      sitting above his den looking out at the sky adderstar watched as the sun began to rise above the water. his eyes turned to the transparent moon falling to the other ends of there territory. every morning the large tom would watch this event occur letting him know it was the beginning of a new day. the leader is a creature of habit and this habit he started accidently the night his mate passed. he found it hard to sleep, tossing and turning all night he would go for walks to help clear his mind. most the time he would end up right back where his mate passed and by that time the sun began to rise, he found peace in that. the thought crossed his mind that the sun rising there was his mate coming out to say good morning. ever since that moment he rose before the sun would come out, or he would rise just in time and never missed it. the only time he missed it was when his kit ran away and never returned. when that happened, he was bed ridden for a week leaving Beetleheart to lead for him. he owed his life to that molly for allowing him to take time, especially during leafbare.
      letting out a sigh he turned back again to look out to the clan's camp, not he began to map out the patrols he would send out today. looking to the fresh kill pile it was clear they were running low so that is where his focus would be today. stretching out the tom awaited beetlehearts rise, he wanted to speak to her about the patrols before he sent them out. for now the tom sat grooming his long coat, watching the sun dance across the water around them.

(//Thundermask. gender female. rank warrior. crush x.) tags: Pearsong
      twitching awake thundermask grunted and swallowed the buildup of saliva in her mouth. "hmph, i was just a fox length away that time" she whispered to herself while crossing her paws under her chest. recently the molly had been having dreams of chasing a rabbit, they aren't too common around the clan but boy is it her favorite prey. she peered over to her mate pearsong, oddly enough they slept apart, the tom wasn't the most affectionate mate there was which at times was frustrating. yet he did give her two loving kittens who now found themselves to be apprentices. the smiles at the thought of that and attempted to curl around the tom. recently the molly had been feeling more affectionate, she hadn't mentioned it to him yet but she was wanting to expand their family and she wasn't sure how he would react. irispetal recently found herself moving into the nursey, it sparked some jealousy in her. a purr rumbled in her throat at the thought of little fur balls running around the clan again, she missed it. peeking again at pearsong she was hoping he would wake soon so they could take the queen a plump fish or two, maybe then he would realize what she was telling him without saying it.

(//Darkstep. gender male. rank warrior. crush x.) tags: cinderpaw, meantions foxbriar, apprentices
      like adderstar darkstep wasnt one to stay in, especially lately as a few moons back his mate passed. not like he cared too much for her but near about the same time foxbriars mate passed, foxdung flood he hissed internally. this landed them in another arranged mate situation. since they were both new to each other and he still had yet to lay near her. it was odd to him that starclan paired the two up especially after losing someone. he would have thought they would have allowed them more time to mourn even if he didn't need it. foxbriar on the other hand seemed to need it more since she lost not only him but her litters as well. they never ended up having a successful litter, he wasn't sure how deep that affected her. maybe that was why starclan matched them together, it seems all they want is to have a good flow of kits to the clan to make sure its survival is probable. either way he didnt pay much mind to her as since their pairing they hadn't even said much, he didnt know how the molly felt about him.
      with the sun now over the water he stood up and trotted to the apprentice's den, quite often he found himself waking them all up for the morning. "only those who get out of bed find themselves on patrols" he hissed into the den, loud enough for a good amount of them to hear. its not that he did it to be rude he just wanted some urgency in the apprentices as you never know what could happen, so you always need to be ready to get going, no matter how tired you are. once he saw cinderpaw's eyes meet his he spoke again more softly "adderstar is up, which means hes putting together patrols, if youd like to be on one i suggest you join me." then he turned to trot to the middle of the clan, hoping the apprentice was being him.

(//Wanderpaw. gender male. rank apprentice. crush houndpaw.) tags: apprentices
      scrambling awake at darkstep's tone he ended up flinging his nest in every which direction "sorry!" he shouted. if darksteps hiss didn't wake them his mess surely did. im such a mess! he cursed to himself, now stepping over everyone to gather his nest back up. he tried his best to not step on the other cats but he may have stepped on a few. gah ive got to get it together the tom wasn't sure why he scared to easily and wished that darkstep wouldn't wake them like that.

(//Sappaw. gender female. rank apprentice. crush olivepaw.) tags: apprentices
      a thud on her nose shot her head up, then wanderpaws shout fully woke her. the heck? looking down at her paws she noticed a piece of moss, of course he flung his moss again standing up and picked up the moss and tossed it back at him. "you startle way to easily" she spoke softly while licking the dirt from her chest.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldleafOG » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:32 am

Thrushheart / Male / 20 Moons / Warrior / Crush: Crestflight / Mentions: Darkstep, Honeybloom

Thrushheart bounded quickly through the marsh, wet mud flying behind him from the slightly dewy morning. He blinked hard, his green eyes sparkled, noticing the sun starting to rise as he came closer to camp. He knew quite well that he didn't need to be up before the sunrise but he had a slightly personal goal that he liked to complete before the others got up. It was also his trick since he was an apprentice to be able to join patrols - the walk was his favourite and easy with his long and limber legs. The young tom took a moment in a dry clearing to stop and set down his green bundle of goods - catnip. It was often hard to find so whenever he was able, he took as much as he could carry to bring back to the Medicine Cat den. He took a minute to blink the concentrated scent out of his eyes and nose, "Good thing I don't have an apprentice or I would definetely be in trouble..." He mumbled to himself. Thrushheart picked up his bundle once again and finished his last dash into camp, silently weaving his way into the Medicine Cat Den. He set his find of catnip down, hearing Darkstep wake the apprentices, he didn't wait to see if Honeybloom was awake. The silver tabby trotted over to his fellow warrior with a chuckle of amusement at the scramble of young cats, "Need any help on morning patrol?" He meowed, swishing his slightly stubby tail in the air in greeting.

Marigoldpaw / Female / 8 Moons / Apprentice / Crush: None / Mentions: Flickerpaw, Silentberry

"Early cats get the prey!" The long-haired molly had been cleaning up her bright white paws. She knew very well that they would get dirty the minute they came back from their day, but the effort counts, right? She stretched and nosed her sister, who she usually tried to sleep next to - she didn't know anyone else she would rather be with for the night, "Flickerpaw, lets go!" She whispered in a hurried tone, "I wanna show Silentberry that we can kick fox butt if it comes around!" Her pale eyes sparked with excitment like every day, she pushed passed the others and bounded toward the warriors gathering. The young cat sat patiently, curling her fluffy silver tail around her paws to keep them warm in the cooler morning air. Despite her now calm look, her chest was pounding with the eagerness to prove that she was and could be a great warrior.
GoldleafOG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:39 am

Waspfur
Senior warrior - male - arranged mate: - apprentice: - crush: none
Tags: elders, Adderstar

The orange tom was up early, he had some problems sleeping and was getting bored to just silently wait for the clan to woke up. He left the clan for a short amount of time and caught a few mice, taking them to the pile he took two of them to bring to the elder's den "Good morning Teensyleap and Spite...oh he is still asleep...anyway I bought you two a fresh mice to eat, this is for you and this for the sleepy boy when he woke up" he meowed to them and dropped the mice down. He waited for the elderly she-cat to start eating before leaving the den and looked up to the sky before shaking his head to look around the camp noticing the Adderstar there "morning Adderstar? waiting for Beetleheart?" he meowed to him with a gentle nod "This is going to be a beautiful day, I hope" he meowed.

Pearsong
Warrior - male - arranged mate: Thundermask - apprentice: - crush: none
Tags: Thundermask

The small grey and white tabby tom snored silently at his nest, for a moment he was unaware of his mate's presence before something hit him to awaken. Probably some voice from outside bothered his dreams he didn't remember when he looked over to the den entrance before felt the stare at his pelt coming at the other side, the way his mate's nest was "Uh...Good morning dear" he meowed with a soft purr as he looked to the attractive yet strong she-warrior "Were you waiting for me?" he asked her as he noticed this little questioning stare she was having there, almost like she wanted to say something, but didn't.

Silentberry
Warrior - female - arranged mate: Hiddenstone - apprentice: Marigoldpaw - Crush: Rootshadow
Tags: Open

She rested at her nest, curling herself into a tight ball, but still, she was fully awakened. There were so many things on her mind now and she didn't really know what she was supposed to do with them. She was assigned with Hiddenstone, she didn't have anything against the white warrior, but she just didn't feel anything toward him, no matter how she tried, instead there was another tom who did catch her eyes, which made her almost feel wrong to even look at his way. She sighed and buried her face under her paws when she thought about Rootshadow, the tom who she could get out of her mind, even if she maybe could.

Echowing
Warrior - male - arranged mate: - apprentice: - crush: Houndpaw

He was out of the camp at the lake, his favorite spot in the whole territory after his warm nest of course. The forest was still silent and he nowed that not many cats were not out of the camp yet. They were waiting for the patrols to be organized at the camp, So now was his chance to try his little secret ability, to breathe underwater. He didn't know which was his limit to doing that, as much as he was under the water, he just seemed not to feel anywhere near drowning. He know that he could get back to camp soon, but for now, he wanted to try a little bit longer and he did enjoy being on the water, especially when it was not that cold anymore than in the middle of the leaf-bare.

Lunapaw
Medicine cat apprentice - female - mentor: Honeybloom - crush:
Tags: apprentices

She got out of the medicine cat's den, shaking her black fur before she took a yawn and looked around the clearing. She looked over to the apprentice's den there and thought to go to say hi to them before her mentor Hineybloom come to pick her up for today's task, whatever it those going to be. Half running she entered the den "morning apprentices" she called out with a playful voice.

Lavender
Loner - female - mentor: none - crush: wb Wonderpaw

The young she-cat was up early, she learned that from her mother, who always told her that the best and easiest catch happens early in the morning when the prey woke up and are likely still tired to be fully aware of their surroundings. Her mother was an excellent hunter, maybe because of her training as a former clan cat and she was right too, there was plenty of prey around. All she needed to find the one who was the most unaware of the others, she liked birds but was afraid that if she misses them, they could warn any other prey at the near as well, so instead, she got after some mice she found there lurking around the grass.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me