β¬₯ β—³ π‹πˆπŒπ•€ππ€π•ƒ 𝐒𝐏𝔸𝐂𝔼 β—° β¬₯

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Interested?

yeppp
63%
maybe
25%
nope
13%

Total votes : 16

Postby Sonder, » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:49 am

Liminal space ... a wolf roleplay.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

π‚πŽππ“π„π—π“

Wolves… flesh-devouring, power-hungry monsters or so is the majority of wolf kind. They're
so consumed within their present urges they fail to seek meaning … life … such as the value
of becoming perfect souls, loving nature and harnessing its powers through knowledge and
truth.

We choose our next life world through what we learn in this one. Learn nothing, and the ne
xt world is the same as this one, with all the same weights and limitations to overcome.

But to those select wolves who chose to lead a different path, a path to a meaningful life,
Die and are reborn in a better world from the one they left. Their bodies are stronger, and
faster. Their brains are capable of consuming complex knowledge and ideas. A soft glow r
adiates from their pelts, a symbol of their achievement in advancing to a new world.

Despite their attempts to heal from the bitter sorrows. from their past, they must attempt t
o band together and face their fears and flaws, this will determine their next life … will it be
paradise or pain?
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis plot is based on a book I read; Jonathan Livingston seagull.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxπƒπˆπ’π’π‚π”π’π’πˆπŽπ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π…πŽπ‘πŒπ’

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Sonder, on Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:14 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ ππ„π†πˆππ’

You, a wolf who sought the true meaning of being a wolf, admiring
and adapting to life rather than destroying it. Has died in your pre
vious life - rejected and exiled from your pack for not following the
ir savage ways.

You Find yourself waking up in a world that is not quite like your ho
me. Your body is not quite your own. , better and more adapted to
this new world. The Liminal space. Surrounded by other unfamiliar
wolves in a similar position. All dead but alive once more.

Despite the baggage, trauma, and defensiveness each wolf has gained
d from their past life, you must re-learn somehow how to connect and
live in harmony with the fellow wolves reborn around you enabling yo
u to search for the next brighter promised land.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β¬₯ β—³ π‹πˆπŒπ•€ππ€π•ƒ 𝐒𝐏𝔸𝐂𝔼 β—° β¬₯

Postby Sonder, » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:24 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

ππŽπ’πˆπ“πˆπŽππ’

Each wolf came to an end due to following a different path than
the rest, seeking meaning beyond that of an average savage wolf
. These are the different causes of their fatalities.

The Drowned
Reka| male| 4yrs | β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€yennefer

The Beaten
Vieno | female | 13yrs | Sonder,

The Starved
June | female | 12yrs | delicate.

The Betrayed
Naven | male| 7yrs| Bronzewing

The Murdered
Destiny | female | 6yrs 2mths | ~Raining Fire~

The Poisoned
Aurora| female| 6yrs | tawneypelt0504
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Last edited by Sonder, on Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:17 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

1. All of Tess's rules apply. 2. This is an (Advanced/Semi-lit and Lit+)
role play so please write accordingly :) 3. All relations/interactions
with other players are encourageddd. Lets make this an eventful rol
eplay. 4. Please disable any signatures 5. Hope you enjoy!

────────────────────────────────────────
πƒπˆπ’π’π‚π”π’π’πˆπŽπ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π…πŽπ‘πŒπ’
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:25 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β¬₯ β—³ π•πˆπ„ππŽ ... π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘› β—° β¬₯

Postby Sonder, » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:36 am

xxxxx
    xxxxxx

β¬₯𝐕𝕀𝐄𝐍𝕆.✫*゚
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────
    bio | the beaten | location; liminal space ( forest ) | interacting with; open!
        β €

Earth: Death Day.

Vieno’s corpse is approached by the welcoming earth, her loving brown arms to cherish what she birthed. To her soul comes the light of the liminal space and a chance for rebirth and transformation. This is death. All matter and energy are recycled, that is both biology and faith. Upon the face of the elderly wolf corpse were deep set lines of laughter, and though she had now laid at rest to be returned to the earth, It was still harkening to this notion of the good times she'd once been part of.

Formed like a blinding veil, death welcomed the beaten wolf with its tender embrace, it held Vieno’s soul leading its confused state beyond what it once knew. She looked back onto her past body, it lay limp and bruised, her pack's anger displayed in the gashes and cuts it wore. Bearing a defeated expression upon her brow, Vieno’s soul looked back upon death β€œI tried to show them” She mouthed, her voice too dry in anguish. With no response death gifted her soul a gentle stroke, cascading her into a perplexing unconscious state.

Liminal Space: Day one

The large veins of roots spread across the muddy floor. Vieono pulled her wispy porcelain lashes apart, revealing the faint gold irises in their dulling 13th year. She looked up with awe at the vast mystical canopy overarching its vast, emerald greatness far beyond her horizon. The ominous land she woke in extended deep into the cosy darkness. A calming song erupts from a nearby tree where an unusual bird-like creature has found its abode. There was something foreign about it, it gave off a faint glow, and it looked warped; unearthly. Yet the epitome of beautiful all the same. Its oiled feathers lay slick upon its slender build, an iridescence of deep blue flashed and danced in the dappled light that peaked from the canopy above. β€œMy goodness,” She whispered. Never before laying witness to a creature like this in all her thirteen years.

The humid and rich air was packed with tales of this new land. Is this it? Heaven? Is this how it feels to die? But the groaning of her elderly joints confirmed this could not be. Though, this land was not the earth she once hosted. It's almost liminal, not quite the pain of earth not quite the faultlessness of heaven she had searched for in the flora and fauna in her previous life. Was I not good enough? A myriad of thoughts complicated her mind further, this was only catalysed by the uncertainty of this new life, and what it meant, took its toll on her physical state, her pulsing heart racketed beneath her thinned milky coat.

After a bewildering handful of moments, Vieno gave her own body some attention, she had spent her time studying her new world she had carelessly abandoned to study the condition of her appearance, as a mere few hours ago, before her death, she was savagely torn limb from limb by the pack she once called her own. But upon inspecting herself, her wounds were but faint pale stripes decorating her unusually healthy physique for her age. Her usual dull coat emitted a faint glow similar to the bird she previously saw. How peculiar. Paws shuffling upon the root-smothered ground, a slight increase of strength had been gifted to her lean muscles, it was an unearthly strength for a wolf, especially one of her condition, though the dull pain of age was still present amidst the improvement of her condition.

This new gift surged an eagerness within the female, a desire to explore the meaning of death placing her in this liminal world. Why was she here? Was she alone? Her soul and body began to explore her close surroundings yearning for answers.
        β €

xxxxxxxxxxx
        β €
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:28 pm

β—€________ο»Ώ DXX EXX SXX TXX IXX NXX Y________β—₯

_______ο»ΏroleX X X || the murdered
_______ο»ΏlocationX || the meadow
_______ο»Ώmentions ||
___ο»Ώ____tagsX X X || open

β—£____________________________________________________β—’

death day:
Just as any other, Destiny had been up to her normal routine, wake up - handle her morning patrol assignment with the pack and then sneak off for an adventure. This day, she had planned to creep closer to the place with no name.
( potential human camp) She awoke in an excitable mood - one she frequently found herself in, the unknown always intrigued her. Discovering something new - potentially troublesome was always something that would pull her away from her normal pack duties. She knew this made her an un-likeable wolf, she was deemed a daydreamer, mischievous, a troublemaker. But that was the last from her worries. Until Destiny had all the answers to her questions she wouldn't be able to settle for a "normal" pack life. The day of Destiny's death seemed normal, she hadn't picked up on anyone approaching her. She hadn't scented anyone else, or heard any pawsteps. She had never felt like prey - until this day. This, her final day.
The forest was a peaceful as she remembered, the birds called as she walked. Warning the others of her presence. Small creatures scurried from her, if she were a good wolf - she would follow her instinct and hunt the creatures. But perhaps after she returned.
Her head raised to inhale the scents around her, that odd smell she was following was closer, she wondered what it potentially could be. Her mind wandered with ideas - before feeling a force push her to the ground. The bits Destiny could remember would be the pressure of another body - the feeling of being unable to move. And the sudden sharp - but peaceful pain of death. A warm feeling rushed over her as the world around her darkened. Her eyes only catching a glimpse of a shadow walking away from her now fresh corpse. Her soul released back into the world that she so longed to explore. "what did i do so wrong" she whined as her soul moved to it's new home.

the liminal space: day one
a warm light coursed Destiny to open her eyes. the soothing voice of mother earth beckoning her to experience her new body, her repaired body? Destiny wondered. the pain she felt in her death had vanished. replaced with a warmth spreading from her nose to tail-tip. she almost startled herself with the sudden urge to look after her body. the blood needed to be cleaned and she needed to add herbs into her wounds. Her head craned to see the side of her body - there was no blood. Destiny sat suddenly. This had to be a dream - all of it. Her fur was glowing - or it seemed to be. Her coat was shiny and healthy once again. She took a deep breath- Taking a moment to survey her new surroundings. Destiny couldn't help but gasp - this world was beautiful. it didn't look like her home, but this felt like home. Where was she? Was it heaven? Was it the in between? So many questions flooded her mind. In the process of surveying her new world. Her amber eyes landed on another body, it wasn't hers, clearly. But she didn't recognize it, tempted to approach - but her intuition told her to keep a distance so she called out "hello, are you alright?' to the wolf a small distance away.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

june: 001

Postby delicate. » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:20 pm

June, the starved / 12yr / Female / Hetero

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Death Day, Earth:
    June had been going through her normal routines that fateful morning. She moved slowly and was never in a rush during her routine. She greeted the pups and their tired mothers, not staying too long as the pups were scared of her appearance. One of the mothers was her son's mate and a few pups were her grandpups. She loved to at least stop and say her "hello"s and "how are you"s. A minute after leaving the mothers and pups she encountered a hunter, her own son, and was gifted a small bird carcass. "Thank you, but I believe one of the pups needs it more than me." She spoke softly, voice raspy with age. She was practically a walking corpse, but couldn't eat. Her teeth were decayed. It was far too painful and she had lost her will to carry on. It was starting to become a struggle to move properly and carry on with her routine. "But, mother- You should ea-"

June quickly cut her son, Leo, off. "My dear boy, I do not wish to eat. It's too painful. You and I both know that my time is near. It happens to us all." With a raspy sigh, she turned towards the healer's den. "I do not wish for you to keep your efforts up. I have lived a long, joyful life. Don't worry about me. And do not feel remorse when I'm gone. I love you, my son." A defeated huff was heard while she walked away. June spent the rest of her morning and afternoon with the healer. The other wolf did his best to ease her pain with herbs and allowed her to rest in the den. They chatted a little bit in the beginning of her visit, but she ended up relaxing her old limbs and falling asleep.

Over the past few days, she could sense her time was near. So, when she woke to the sound of lightning crashing into the ground and the sound of panic she knew that today was it. Today her suffering would end. But June didn't want to die by the flames that engulfed the nearby woods. It would be a painful death that she didn't deserve. No one deserved it. June decided at the moment she would run until her frail body couldn't anymore. She was guided out of the den and away from the fire by the healer. Her son was quick to assist her. A course of adrenaline and the desire to not die from the flames drove her to move quicker than usual. She scanned the area for the pups and mothers while following the healer and her son. "Don't worry, mother. The pups and their mothers are being evacuated. Just keep moving." And for once she listened to what her son said.

The pack moved at a quick pace away from the fire for a solid thirty minutes. But the last of June's energy reserves and adrenaline were draining quickly. A deep ache consumed her joints that cause her to fumble on occasion now. "I can't go any further, my dear." She heaved. The old wolf struggled to carry her heavy limbs. June looked around and spotted a hollowed, mossy tree with a stream of water near it. "Help me to the tree. My time is near..." Her son was quick to be by her side and helped her walk. "Mother. I- A-are you certain?" He stammered, voice heavy and grief in his tone. It was truly hitting him that his mother was about to die. It pained her to see such sadness consume her son. She started to comfort him with her words. "L-like I said-" She stumbled into the stream, her face and side covered in mud and water. She summoned just enough strength to make it to the hollowed tree. There she collapsed onto the hard, yet soft ground. Old, dried leaves crumbled underneath her weight and damp moss cushioned her bony body.

"My time is near. I can feel it. Remember what I said earlier. And hold onto the good memories of me, Leo." She panted, each breath harder to take. "L-leave me. Do not watch me die. I love you." June heard a very tear-filled 'I love you too.' from her son before he hesitantly left with the healer. Only when they were gone did she allow her old body to relax. It didn't do much to ease the pain, but she knew her pain would be over soon. She rested there for 25 minutes before her body finally succumbed to old age, starvation, and the fumes from the flames. During that time she reminisced on her life and before she knew it, she was in a deep slumber. The fire consumed the old tree and her earthbound body soon after.

Present, Liminal Space:
    June awoke slowly from a slumber she didn't realize she fell into. As everything came into focus she quickly realized she wasn't where she died at. She was laying in a soft pile of leaves and grass near a mystical lake surrounded by a thick forest. The canopy stretched along the sky, covering it. The only part of the sky she could see was above the lake and it wasn't much. Rays from the sun shone down through the cracks in the canopy and onto the lake. As the rays beamed down on the lake, it appeared mystical. The surface was glowing and glittering in a way that wasn't natural. It was a beautiful sight she'd never seen in all her years. At first, she thought that this must be Heaven. But when looking at the forest floor and surroundings, it seemed too Earthy. She came to a conclusion after some thought. "This must be the world between worlds." She hummed to herself. Her voice took her by surprise. It didn't sound raspy and weak but still held an aged tone.

At that discovery, the old wolf took a moment to assess herself. Her body felt…fuller than before. She peered at her ribs, expecting them to show but they didn't. Well, not nearly as much as before but they were still showing. Her body also seemed toned, but not as muscular as she was in her prime. Her worn fur had a soft glow to it as well. June cautiously stood, fumbling but catching her balance. Her body was not her own, yet it was her own. It was a peculiar feeling. She shook her greying pelt free of leaves that clung to it then took a few steps forward. Unfortunately, the aches and pains from old age were still there. The positive was that they weren't nearly as painful. The ache was easy to ignore. It was similar to when her bones first started to ache due to age.

June looked at her surroundings and spotted a white wolf in the distance. She began moving towards them cautiously but curiously. The female had no idea what she should expect from the stranger. As she approached her ears focused forward, nose sniffing the air occasionally for scents. She paused when the wolf began moving. A look of awe and curiosity was bestowed upon the other's features. She also noticed that the other was older like herself. Perhaps this wolf was friendly? She hoped so. "Um, Excuse me?" June spoke loud enough to be heard yet made sure to not yell. She wanted to be nice to this wolf. Possibly even befriending the other to figure out this new world she was in as well. Maybe the wolf knew more about the world than she did?
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β¬₯ β—³ π•πˆπ„ππŽ ... π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘› β—° β¬₯

Postby Sonder, » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:52 am

xxxxx
    xxxxxx

β¬₯𝐕𝕀𝐄𝐍𝕆.✫*゚
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────
    bio | the beaten | location; liminal space ( forest ) | interacting with; june
        β €
        The forest's enchanting properties beckoned Vieno into its pulsing heart. How could She resist such a lush Garden of Eden? The deep, haunting ballad of the woodland's ancient song called out to her from the forest that was steeped in plushness and opulence.

Deciding that remaining stationary would be risky in this foreign world, the rather timid-natured female began to tentatively explore the wonders of this breath-taking forest. Plunging into the over-arching vault of leaf and limb. It was not what she had expected. To be a liminal world to be so blissful and unknowing. Perhaps this was a sign she was on the right track? Did death place her here as a reward for her good-natured life on earth? What did it want her to do here?

The exquisiteness of the dawn’s light had not fully flooded the lush, green forest floor. Because of this, hoods of black shadow hung in the groves. And early morning coils of vaporous mist enwrapped the shaggy heads of the trees. They writhed around them like a conjurer’s milky smoke, sensuous and illusory. Sieves of mist caressed the lichen-encrusted bark. Adding its phantasmal gas to the damp breath of the forest, it glided with eerie intent which Vieno found oddly fur-raising. However, due to Vieno’s disturbing end, she had become somewhat skittish, and so it was hard to differentiate the fears of reality from the traumas that lurked behind her weary skull.

The whispering mist advanced closer, its erie beauty had the female transfixed in awe, as it approached the pale wolf, it coiled around her spindly legs. A rushing sensation seeped within her joints. It wasn’t something to fear at all, and if anything looked playful. The mist slithered away, and with curiosity outshining fear, the elderly wolf made use of her newly bestowed muscles, and trailed after her newfound β€˜friend’.

As she sauntered on, the warm light of day finally managed to lighten the forest’s floor, giving the ancient, warped trees a more of a friendlier look. Its warm light also lifted the mist from sight, β€œWhere did you-β€œ She huffed, looking for her newfound guide. But now it had evaporated, and now she was truly alone.

She plumped her narrow hind down, and took a handful of moments to rest, she was unsure how far she had to travel, and what creatures may mark her down as prey. It could be a long night. As she wasn’t in heaven after all.

It was the first time Vieno had taken a moment to digest the reason for her being here. Her death. Although she did live a long solitary but happy life, the burning guilt she bore for not being able to save her greedy pack from the hellish world they would surely face once they died, still cut deeper than the wounds they inflicted on her. β€œWhy did they hate me so” She muttered, a quiet tearful tone carried in her voice. Perhaps they needed to be right about their way of life, and she would have ruined that. Being the way she is. But this was a question she may never get a straight answer to.

But Vieno was given little time to dwell on past traumas, for an unusually familiar sound, jumped from the mass of unusual ones she had heard all morning. It was so strange, its language oddly comforting, … surely it couldn’t be … a wolf? Vienos ears swivelled with a combination of fear and inquisitiveness. Her misty eyes, followed suit, resting upon the dark feminine silhouette of a female wolf. Vieno blinked hard, surely this was a comforting trick of her mind? … but no she was truly in the presence of another wolf. Its faint glow reminded Vieno of herself and perhaps she wasn’t sent here alone by Death after all.

Veino stood in shock, the last contact she had had with a fellow wolf was .. well bloody. And her body had not yet forgiven wolf-kind for what they did to it. She began to shake, an undesired reaction to the trauma she endured. After several moments of simply gawking at this canine, she finally decided to respond. After all, surely this wolf was also sent here for being good in her past life. Right? There was only one way she could find out, and that was plucking up the courage to respond. β€œHi, erm yes?.” She spluttered, her voice rushed and slightly panicked.

After gently, exhaling, she gave her response another go, gently blushing behind her porcelain fur. She didn’t know where to start with this wolf, she had a million questions, and she couldn’t possibly decide which one to start with. But after a minute one became clear, β€œI don’t mean to sound absurd but do you know where we are?”

β €

xxxxxxxxxxx
        β €
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:43 am

|| the betrayed || the forest || tags: none

death day, earth

He didn't expect things to go the way they did, in all honesty. Especially as he was getting close. He was doing a good job leading his little pack, information was flooding in... with their numbers and prowess it wasn't long until his goal was fulfilled. It wouldn't be too long until the pack he comes from- and was still technically from- was done for. Destroyed, damaged, cast into nothing but the lone wolves that survived and understood the new order of things. The territory could persist, but without the pack. Wolves could live without the strict rules and hierarchy.

Of course, maybe it was only Naven's own group that had done things of that nature. Yet that did not stop him from wanting its downfall, and then maybe that of the next pack, and the next. He has goals. And even if many wolves have tried to talk him down, he's rather firm in his beliefs. And he always shouted that if some wolf, any wolf, could stop him... then he would back down.

He had never expected stopping him to mean murder. Nor did he expect it from one of his own ilk. But one of his own, tempted away by cries of power and rankings, had told everything to one of the packs in the area. And that pack shared it to another. And soon, his little group ended up ambushed by the very things he had meant to destroy.

...He was the main target, and maybe even the only wolf who did not make it out of that ambush. He recalls the wolf who betrayed, standing with the enemies, told by a flick of the ear to go after him. And he remembers things he does not wish to recall about the very end of his life.

the forest, liminal space

The lack of the rest of his gang here is what gave him hope that they made it out. Yet after his demise, and the betrayal, he had a sinking feeling in his chest that they would follow right back into the order of things. No mind the dead wolf who tried to shake things up.

Hm. Did he really die if he's still here, walking about? There are no more bloodstains on his paws from that fateful fight, no. But that could have been rubbed off by the grass beneath his paws, grass that felt... similar to the ones at home. So despite his memory, did he make it out? Or was there something beyond the canine's comprehension at stake?

There is nothing else to do but wander, then. And wander he will, until he gets some of the answers he yearns for.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me