β¬₯ β—³ π‹πˆπŒπ•€ππ€π•ƒ 𝐒𝐏𝔸𝐂𝔼 β—° β¬₯

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Interested?

yeppp
63%
maybe
25%
nope
13%

Total votes : 16

june: 002

Postby delicate. » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:54 pm

June, the starved / 12yr / Female / Hetero
Location: The Forest, lake | mentions: none | tagged: Vieno, Destiny, & Naven

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    June stepped forward a few more steps. The old wolf stopped in her tracks when she noticed the creamy-colored wolf shaking uncontrollably. A wave of pity towards the other struck her. "You poor thing." She murmured to herself softly. June lowered her head and kept her tail down to show the other she meant no harm. "I'm sorry, dear. I don't mean to alarm you." June kept her distance from the other. She had witnessed a wolf like this before and knew it was best to keep a distance. The wolf she knew before was skittish towards everything that moved, though. This one was different. She could tell by how the other had appeared awed before noticing June. She hoped that this wolf would be more accepting once she realized June was not a threat.

The old wolf's ears perked forward when the other began to speak. She listened intently when a question was asked. Ah, so this wolf was just as lost in this world as she was? That was okay with June. Perhaps they both could figure out this world together. "I..." She trailed off, gathering her thoughts "I am not certain where we are. But, I do know it's not Earth. Yet, it's not quite Heaven either." She shifted on her paws. The earth underneath her paws was practically the same as that on Earth, but she swore there was something off about it. "I know that I'm not on Earth. I think we're in some sort of world between worlds."

Just as June finished talking her gaze was drawn behind the other wolf. Two separate wolf figures were approaching them. They didn't seem to be together, though. The two figures had a vast distance between them. She hoped the other two weren't a threat. "Oh, dear. I believe there are two more wolves that are approaching us." She warned the other she-wolf quietly. "I have yet to encounter another besides you. So, these two are new to me as well."
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β¬₯ β—³ π‹πˆπŒπ•€ππ€π•ƒ 𝐒𝐏𝔸𝐂𝔼 β—° β¬₯

Postby Sonder, » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:00 am

xxxxx
    xxxxxx

β¬₯𝐕𝕀𝐄𝐍𝕆.✫*゚
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────
    bio | the beaten | location; liminal space ( forest, the lake ) | interacting with; june, destiny, & naven
        β €
        The porcelain-coated female gave herself some time to truly take in the other. The more she studied its placid and elderly nature the more she saw her old self in this kind-faced canine. The lines of laughter set in her silvery cheeks, her calm demeanour, and the offer to help those in aid. Was she an angel? … no of course not … those only belong in heaven.

Vieno’s tattered ears flicked in tune with the other’s words, her breath and posture calming with the passing second. Stepping forwards, she closed the distance between the two. Finding comfort in numbers. Of course, this was in her nature to do so. The almost luminescent moss upon which she stood emitted a warm glow with each pawprint placed, causing her eyes to twinkle with curiosity.

Once her body was positioned comfortably close to the other wolf, she plucked up her newfound courage to respond. β€œOh, it’s quite all right – β€œShe paused, feeling awkward to continue, as it would reveal the cause of her being in this liminal world, though she felt this guardian angel-type character had the right to know at least a little, about her β€œ – A uneasy death, can make the calmest wolf skittish you know?” She released a soft, and awkward chuckle. Gosh … she really hoped the other wolf knew. If it had indeed died…

Hearing the dark female’s theories gave her no comfort … she was clueless too. But Vieno was at least glad she had a companion of sorts she could experience this new reality with. Perhaps she is alone no more. β€œI think you may be onto something, β€œShe huffed taking a moment to acknowledge some shuffling sounds from their horizon, β€œBut if this is the world between worlds, I hope we can get to heaven… at some point”.

Although this world was immensely more beautiful and intensified to earth .. something about it made her think she had something to do here, something she needed to learn to become. But what?

Noticing the other shifting attention she followed its gaze onto the two approaching canines, their presence didn’t settle right with her, but surely her new friend was enough to show her all wolves were not like her old pack. β€œI hope you’re a better fighter than I am” She whispered back, β€œI hope they don’t hold the savage ways of earth wolves I know” She squinted into the tree line, β€œWh- who are you? Don’t hurt us we mean no harm!” She rose her voice a little more confident than her usual tone her earthly desires to protect those who are innocent were starting to reclaim themselves within her.

xxxxxxxxxxx
        β €
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β¬₯ β—³ π‹πˆπŒπ•€ππ€π•ƒ 𝐒𝐏𝔸𝐂𝔼 β—° β¬₯

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:49 pm

|| the betrayed || the forest || tags: june, destiny, and vieno

He did not see the other wolves until they spoke to him. In fact, he would not have noticed them- he's thinking about his own things at the moment. Mostly where he is, why he ended up there, and- when he's willing to even think about it- what happened to him. He does know he died. He has to know he died, after all! What else would have happened, especially due to what he remembers? The real question here is why he's here, and not in a more typical afterlife. Why is it only him here, wandering endlessly? Is there a point, a punishment, any purpose to this space he's found himself in?

Sure, he's killed, and destroyed, and tried to get rid of order itself. But he did it for the right reason! He did it because he wanted to help wolves out, because the pack was just...

So why was he here?

These thoughts are what distracts him from the fact that he is not, in fact, alone here. The voices hit him first, and he mentally kicks himself for not even smelling them. Dead or not, he can't be easily distracted by anything. Not even his own thoughts.

"Ah." he speaks before he actually answers the other wolf's inquiry. "No, no- I mean you no harm, really. The only time I would mean harm is if you wish the same on me." He gives the unknown wolf a soft dip of his head before he continues to speak, asking his own questions.

"I take it you live around here, some sort of pack?' he begins. "Would you mind telling a lone wolf where he happens to be?"
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me