γƒŸβ˜… c𝚘𝚝c - πšŠπš— πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšŽ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ [OPEN]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: γƒŸβ˜… c𝚘𝚝c - πšŠπš— πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšŽ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ [OPEN]

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sun May 30, 2021 9:14 am

β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°

⚘Adreanna⚘

Voice Keeper of the ArcaneπŸ”ΉοΈFemaleπŸ”ΉοΈConstellation: Lupus-The WolfπŸ”ΉοΈTags: @ Simonpet, @invinierπŸ”ΉοΈWc: 238

The feline awaited for the two to hop trough the portal. Once they both moved trough the portal, she whould turn to face them both. Ears swirling as she listened to thier conversation. She whould give a small nod as her First Voice spoke. Her gaze trained upon thier surroundings. On the hunt for gemstones...She whould quietly listen to the two as she trudged trough the snow, her pawpads were probably going to be a deep blue hue by the end of this trip. That was when she got an idea, shutting her eyes she calmed her mind. Like a leaf silently sailing with the wind she willed herself into calmness. Steadily she felt herself begin to warm, the air around the avid increaseing to just the right optimal temperature to keep her free from the clutches of frost bite and from getting a cold.

Looking back towards the two other Avidae she decided to do the same. With a flick of her tail, she pictured the spell upon them. Especially focusing on warming their cold paws and sensitive wings. Of course if they didn't require the spell they chould easily stop its affects. Once it was done she gave again turned her eyes on the landscape. Eyes searching to catch the bright sparkle of the precious crystallized rock. As they walked she whould quietly hum a tune, body and paws walking with the beat of the melody
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γƒŸβ˜… c𝚘𝚝c - πšŠπš— πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšŽ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ [OPEN]

Postby Simonpet » Mon May 31, 2021 6:57 pm

π•Šπ•–π•π•–π•₯𝕒

xxxxxxSeleta sighed thoughtfully. "It never really occurred to me," she admitted. "Once I chose my path, I was pretty set. Like a rock." She grinned. "That's my constellation, did you know? A stone." She padded beside Solaris. "I also never really felt a draw to the other paths. They're important and I absolutely respect those who walk the paths, but it isn't for me. And I don't think it would..." She stammered as she tried to get the words out. "...do to...to have someone insincere." She looked at Solaris with pricked whiskers and a gently twitching tail, hoping she understood the mangled sentence.
xxxxxxA sudden warmth descended on Seleta's whole body, startling her for a moment before she noticed Adreanna humming as they walked. "That was your spell?" she asked approvingly, breaking away from the conversation for a moment before turning back to Solaris. It was a neat trick, and Seleta once again resolved to ask about these spells. Although her specialty was enchanting items, it really wouldn't be a bad idea to widen her repertoire.
xxxxxxTurning back to Solaris, Seleta continued: "I don't personally remember what my item was, but my parents told me that it was a little gemstone." She frowned. "I can't remember which one, unfortunately. But between that and my constellation, my parents thought I was destined for success." She snorted with amusement. "I've definitely made my own success, although it definitely depends on how you define it. Am I the most famous? High in the ranks? Not particularly. But I'm satisfied with my life and I'm able to help the Circle with what I do. My parents are proud of me," she assured Solaris. "I have a few relatives who are never satisfied but we've all got those. I just ignore 'em. They don't get to live my life." Seleta looked around, not recognizing her surroundings. She didn't tend to go this far into the mountains and certainly not during the winter. If it hadn't been for the multiple layers of physical and magical protection against the cold that she currently wore, she wouldn't have tried out of fear of frostbite or getting lost in the seemingly-endless expanse of white. She trusted Solaris and Adreanna to not lead her astray and, worst came to worst, she was pretty sure that she could find her way back...eventually.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invinier » Mon May 31, 2021 11:34 pm

β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ ꇙꄲ꒒ꋬκ‹ͺ꒐ꇙ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β˜€
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
first voice of the arcane ♦ female ♦ constellation: lycoris radiata, the spider lily ♦ tags: @simonpet @moonlight heavens ♦ wc: [#292]
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”

➀ ➀ ➀ Solaris continued on the path, listening in on Seleta’s response and felt a gradual temperature change in the area. Sensing the threads of magic in the air with her whiskers, she swiveled her head towards the direction of her Keeper and gave a grateful smile in turn. β€œThank you, Voice Keeper. Your magic is coming along quite well.” She remarked with a compliment, then flicked her attention back to the Initiate while keeping an eye out for gemstones.

β€œA little gemstone. I see. And your constellation is a stone. Perhaps it means wealth, Seleta. Your parents might have been right about one thing.” She chuckled at the thought, a quirk of her lips signified her mild amusement over the connection. β€œWhatever your destiny leads you, I hope it will lead you to the kind of success you would be proud of - not anyone else but your own. You can count on the members of our Circle to support you every step of the way.”

A short pause in her steps gave way once she eventually came across the area of the Greater Spines where she normally found gemstones under the snow and ice. β€œI think we can find some good deposits here. We have to be careful, or rather, I have to be careful not to blast any deposits out of the rock. If you need any assistant hauling out any huge deposits, just remember to holler. A gentle flame is advisable, or if you can will the earth or ice to move for you, that is also very advised. Whatever you may use, both of you, please be safe.” Solaris uttered calmly, flicking her tail anxiously at the thought of controlling her magic so that she doesn’t destroy anything this year.

xxxxxxImage ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxx┏xxxxxxxxxxxβ”“

xxxxxxα΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ʏᴏᴜ ΚŸα΄‡α΄€Κ€Ι΄, α΄›α΄‡α΄€α΄„Κœ
xxxxx α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ʏᴏᴜ ɒᴇᴛ, Ι’Ιͺᴠᴇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴍᴀʏᴀ α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄œ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”–xxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
invinier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:56 am

⚘Adreanna⚘

Voice Keeper of the ArcaneπŸ”ΉοΈFemaleπŸ”ΉοΈConstellation: Lupus-The WolfπŸ”ΉοΈTags: @ Simonpet, @invinierπŸ”ΉοΈWc:482

She smiled in response, diping her head to confirm."Yes, i hope it isn't a bother. But i do prefer to keep my paws intact" She responded in a voice tinted with amusement. Her ears whould swirl towards the voice of Solaris. Her eyes turned to face the avid. Her heart swelled with pride and joy at the complement. Bowing her head gratefully. "Thank you, First voice " she purred in response. It was a good feeling...Being able to perform from what you had learned. In the far future she whould like to accomplish more difficult variants of more difficult spells. Right now however she whould focus on building her foundation with small spells easy and gradually growing more in difficulty. Hearing the two talk had her thinking.

What was her bond with her Constellation and her first item? Her mind still puzzled over it. There was no doubt what her first item was. And from there she chould at least make a connection with her deep love of reading and gathering knowledge. The wolf however...she had no idea. Nose wrinkling in a snort, she whould chuckle. Why not a owl? That could've made sense! She puased when seeing her First Voice halt. Observing the thick layer of ice and snow. Listening carefully as she nodded, mind buzzing on what to use to make this task as easy, smooth and as safe as possible.

She moved a few paces away as her keen eyes scanned around for any place to start gathering. Chooseing to go with ice...wait perhaps not. What if she accidentally creates a large enough crack, then trigger a deadly avalanche? No that wont do, earth...even more so. In the end she chose to go with flame. Lifting her paw she softly exhaled. The crackle of fire soon appeared engulfing her paw in in flame. But just as fast as she willed it to appear, she folded her paw extinguishing the flame. One can't learn when you dont push yourself. Deciding to go with trying to split the ice. If it didn't work...fire whould do. Shutting her eyes the avid whould picture her chosen perimeter of ice. Letting her mind form the crack, like a skillfull artist forming the perfect line, loop, curl or arch. Once the feline was content with the way and width of the crack she whould will the crack to form.

It took a few moments -mainly because her mind was so worried this chould go wrong- but she soon felt the rough edges beneath her paws. Autumn eyes opening to gaze at crack. That was when she heaved a sigh of relief. It was just as she pictured...thankfully. The shimmer of a gemstone whould catch her eye. This time she used the heat of a flame to melt the ice around the precious gem, before safety tucking it away in her satchel, already going for the next.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:03 pm

π•Šπ•–π•π•–π•₯𝕒

xxxxxx"Oh, it's nice actually," said Seleta in response to Adreanna. "Frostbite is..." She shivered theatrically. Frostbite was a nasty thing and although she was sure that she could find a healer for it, she'd rather not experience it in the first place. A sensible choice, she thought wryly. Some experiences don't need to be experienced.
xxxxxxSeleta grinned and ducked her head at Solaris's praise and wish. "Thank you, First Voice," she said, voice just barely quivering from emotion. Good emotions, but emotions nonetheless. It wasn't every day that you were complimented by one of the First Voices!
xxxxxxWhen the other two paused, it took Seleta a few moments before her body caught up with her brain and she stopped in her tracks. Her ears flicked in acknowledgement and she squinted at the expanse of white. Gemstones gemstones, she mused, where have you gone? Unfortunately for the three of them, she had only registered the first part of Solaris's suggestion: to use a gentle flame. And elemental magic wasn't her forte.
xxxxxxSeleta chose a spot a few bounds away from the other two, not wanting to bother them. She hissed a few words that were supposed to create a small fire that she could then use to melt the surrounding ice. What she got instead was a burst of intense flame that startled her into jumping backwards, wings fully extended in panic and fur bristling. ...also smoking a little. Wait. Her whiskers were smoking. Her eyes widened, almost comically, and she jumped into the snow face first in hopes of extinguishing her face. Between her magical coat and Adreanna's spell, Seleta couldn't feel the bitter cold of the snow; just a faint chill. Sadly, even the cold didn't prevent her body from heating with embarrassment. "I think I'll have to practice that one," she said into the snow but loud enough that the other two should hear her.
xxxxxxIt took her a few minutes but finally, she gathered the strength to emerge from the snow. Her face must be quite a sight, she thought. She probably had a snow mustache! She shook her head and pawed at her muzzle, scraping off some of the snow. She licked some of it off, too. Yummy. She turned back to the spot she'd somehow...burnt...and squinted. She could see a gemstone encased in shards of ice so she scooped it up and put it into one of the front pockets of her satchel. She moved on to the next spot, a few paws away. This time, she first used magic to instruct the gemstone to reveal itself before using a candle-lighting spell to slowly melt the ice.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invinier » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:24 am

β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ ꇙꄲ꒒ꋬκ‹ͺ꒐ꇙ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β˜€
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
first voice of the arcane ♦ female ♦ constellation: lycoris radiata, the spider lily ♦ tags: @simonpet @moonlight heavens ♦ wc: [#425]
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”

➀ ➀ ➀ β€œNot a bother at all.” Solaris responded candidly, flicking her blue hues over to a patch of snow covering a rocky surface. She had some suspicion that the area she was looking at might have some gemstone deposits into it, but again, she wasn’t too sure herself. Remembering back years ago, she blasted a fireball at a random location and caused an avalanche instead. Cringing at the memory of her small group scolding her, the Arcane First Voice shuddered to herself. Taking a glance at the other two at work, it seemed like they were both figuring out their own way to find some gemstones underneath all the ice and snow. However, Solaris had to flinch at the Initiate catching herself aflame at an attempt at a fire spell, giving a nervous smile at them while Seleta was saving herself in the snow.

Well, she couldn’t just sit there and wait for the snow to melt in Spring. She had to get back to work.

β€œBut how.” She muttered to herself under all the wind howling around her.

The ginger and cream avid rolled different kinds of elements in her head, all of them as destructive or unusable as the next. Another powerful gust of wind blew against her face as the bitter cutting wind gave her an idea. Wind. That was something that wasn’t going to blow up the side of the mountain again and bury her fellow members of the Circle.

Back to focusing, she envisioned the gust of the Hills of Wind. The gusts of wind provided the powerful and vast Unknown Sea felt in her wings’ sails and her short fur during the autumn season was clear in her mind. How she felt that she could run as fast as the breeze, she encapsulated the sensation in the circle of intent in her mind. She needed to compress the feeling into one powerful blast, to shift away the snow from the deposits hiding underneath. There she manifested her spell with a strong flap of her wings, and the wind blew back against the mountain’s wind current and collided into the ground. This caused the snow and ice to blow away a bit, revealing the suspected gemstone deposit.

β€œWell. Lucis smiles down on me this year, I did not blow up anything and buried everyone in the snow. Hopefully this will suffice for the celebration.” Solaris commented lightly with a gentle smile, grabbing a little pick from her parcel and got to picking away the precious stone dully gleaming in the sunlight.

xxxxxxImage ImageImage

invinier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:02 am

⚘Adreanna⚘

Voice Keeper of the ArcaneπŸ”ΉοΈFemaleπŸ”ΉοΈConstellation: Lupus-The WolfπŸ”ΉοΈTags: @ Simonpet, @invinierπŸ”ΉοΈWc:432

At thier response the feline whould smile as she continued to melt away the ice and place the gem in her satchel. The feline whould widen the crack slightly when a shine of violet caught her eye. Strideing closer she whould carefully wiggle out the precious treasure to observe the new found gemstone. A beutiful purple Amethyst. Flicking her ear in thought she whould go over the various facts she had read witin the dusty old book .'The Amethyst displays remarkable qualities from its color to its durability 'plus' it is available in numerous cuts This was sure to be a fine piece of jewelry for the celebration! Fur suddenly riseing she whould nearly drop the treasure in fright when hearing a loud sizzling. The avid swung her head around to see Seleta, face first in the snow. Luckily the feline acted quickly...

She whould purr with light amusement. Makeing sure her companion was alright she whould move onwards to collect more gems. Takeing some time to admire her First Voice call upon the assistance of the wind, one of mother nature's most destructive powers..So skillfully controlled. She whould shiver slightly as her mind wandered back to a memory. Thinking about it now though it was funny. She whould chuckle as she remembered the first time she attempted sutch a spell. Have you ever seen an avid who didn't require wings to fly? Well folks now you certainly have! Brushing away the thought with a sharp flick of her tail. Gemstones!

Already fishing out her next, soft paws brushing against the smooth yet rough material. This piece was a light tinge of lime...or was it green? If it was green what variant of green? Studying the piece of mineral in her paw. Adreanna whould tilt her head puzzling over what it was. Mmmm...Jade? No...Yes! -She thinks- After quickly fishing out her book, she whould quickly page trough it. Comeing to rest on what she was looking for. Traceing her paw over the words 'Jade mineral, mostly known for its green varieties, though it appears naturally in other colors as well, notably yellow and white. Jade can refer to either of two different silicate minerals: nephrite, or jadeite. That was certainly interesting to know. And to be honest she was so fascinated with its color...

After some time collecting Gemstones rangeing from Citrine, Carnelian, Lapis lazuli to name a few... the avid whould glance towards her First Voice. ."How mutch gemstones do we need for the celebration?" she whould comment as she carefully placed the next witin her satchel.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:21 pm

π•Šπ•–π•π•–π•₯𝕒

xxxxxxAs Seleta packed away the second gemstone, she overheard Solaris's quiet remark and snorted. She had to wonder exactly what exactly had happened last year. She could hardly imagine the First Voice accidentally burying everyone in the snow with a spell although... She looked over at Solaris, who was picking away at a gemstone. That display had been impressive. Maybe it had been an accident like the one she'd just had: too much power or an imperfect spell. She huffed again and turned back to her task.
xxxxxxThe candle-lighting spell, imbued with a little extra oomph was working well to melt away patches of snow. Unfortunately, it turned some of the snow into ice so Seleta had to be careful where she stepped. She collected red stones (ruby?), green stones (malachite?), clear stones (diamond?), and blue stones (sapphire?). She collected gems in every color and shade, and a few pieces of what she thought could be quartz. Not proper gemstones, definitely, but pretty nonetheless. She'd even found a geode that she decided to take for herself.
xxxxxxAt Adreanna's question, Seleta looked up with a cocked head. That was a good question. She looked down at her satchel and sighed. It was looking rather full, even with the enchantment that magically stretched the space. One of these days, she wanted to make a proper bag-of-holding. Once she perfected the spell, she thought, she could sell similar pouches and satchels in her shop. She was positive that other avidae would love one.
xxxxxx"My bag is feeling pretty heavy," Seleta commented. "Want to check that I'm not taking home the wrong gemstones?" She grimaced, whiskers and ears moving back slightly. "I'm not that well-versed in gems. Although I promise the geode is purposeful. I want to break it and see what's inside," she said eagerly.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invinier » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:26 am

first voice of the arcane ♦ female ♦ constellation: lycoris radiata, the spider lily ♦ tags: @simonpet @moonlight heavens ♦ wc: [#393]

➀ ➀ ➀ Solaris was already at work, gently picking away at the pieces of quartz in her deposits. The gentle shimmer of the light yellow to orange quartz signified that she found some citrine, letting the pieces crumble and fall away from its hold in the stone. With the pick in her mouth, it made it difficult to talk or respond to her fellow members, deciding it was best to wait until she was done with her work before speaking her points.

Clink. Clank. Clack.

The gemstones continued chipping away to her steady rhythm of her pick, and the ginger Avid would gently pick up the fallen pieces into her parcel. Making sure none of them were set down too harshly into the bag, Solaris didn’t want to see any tiny shattered pieces at the end when they should be intact as much as possible. They were normally used in jewelry, or pretty trinkets the Avidae of the Circle liked making for the Arcane Moon. It would be best if they had a variety of gemstones to bring back, but she knew plenty of Avidae had mined for this particular season of the Winter.

Moving onto the deeper crevasses of the deposit she had just picked into, she noticed that she found some white quartzes, and even rutilated quartz with golden strands in very sparse amounts. Lucis definitely blessed this year’s bounty, she thought to herself while making sure she was extra careful with the find. Diligently finishing up her mining, she finished up her gathering and looked back up towards the other two.

Glancing at the two’s bounties in their respective bags, Solaris quirked a smile and chuckled lightly. β€œI think what we had gathered suffices for the celebration for now. I am aware not everyone gift each other stones, since some decide to make food or decide that asking others for a dance is the gift itself.” She admitted, then sighed in turn. β€œWonderful finds, both of you. Thank you for coming along with me to this trip. It would have been difficult for me to find such a variety of gems, when the Circle depends on these precious gifts. I promise to treat you to a hearty meal whenever you wish to drop by my humble domicile.” She stated with gratitude, flicking her tail a bit while furling her leathery wings close.

xxxxxxImage ImageImage

invinier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:31 am

⚘Adreanna⚘

Voice Keeper of the ArcaneπŸ”ΉοΈFemaleπŸ”ΉοΈConstellation: Lupus-The WolfπŸ”ΉοΈTags: @ Simonpet, @invinierπŸ”ΉοΈWc:138 Words

The avid whould hum and smile as she tucked the gems into her satchel. Wings tucking in, she whould move her paw along the edges of the ice crack. Intending to leave mother nature as it was, healing the wounds they have created upon her sacred earth. She whould quietly hum softly, thanking the earth for its sacred treasure. The crack of ice however whould seal halfway...not entirely unfortunately. Adreanna whould eventually settle for it. Turning to face both of her companions, rejusting her satchel and thick cloak.

At her First Voice's words she whould gratefully bow her head. "Thank you First Voice" she whould purr with a smile. Yet again bowing her head in thanks at the offer. " It was a pleasure. Thank you kindly for the offer. It whould be an honor to visit your home."
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me