γƒŸβ˜… c𝚘𝚝c - πšŠπš— πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšŽ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ [OPEN]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: γƒŸβ˜… c𝚘𝚝c - πšŠπš— πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšŽ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ [OPEN]

Postby invinier » Thu May 27, 2021 2:10 pm

β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ ꇙꄲ꒒ꋬκ‹ͺ꒐ꇙ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β˜€
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
first voice of the arcane ♦ female ♦ constellation: lycoris radiata, the spider lily ♦ tags: @simonpet @moonlight heavens ♦ wc: [#369]
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”

➀ ➀ ➀ Standing in the Square, the bright azure gaze of the Arcane First Voice gazed upon the hustle and bustle of the Initiates already working on the decorations. It was to be the Arcane Moon real soon, and knowing how fast time passed, she knew full well that she couldn’t dawdle on preparations. Solaris was currently waiting on a wooden bench, since she awkwardly called for some assistance for her celebration contributions. Her unsheathed claws anxiously clicked against the boards of her seat, while her brows furrowed in tense thought. The Circle was in need of precious gemstones, and knowing the members of her Circle, they wouldn’t like it very much if she just stayed in her home to study all the time.

The air felt chilly, so she was covered in a white fur cloak with a brown leather parcel slung over and around her slender neck. The parcel, of course, was to carry the gemstones in, which in turn had to be tumbled in order to be polished and sparkly. The task in itself was a long one, but she had to work her weight as one of the First Voices. Her eyes glanced over to several Avidae running into the snow, chattering about and giggling among themselves. A little smirk crossed her dainty features, even a chuckle tickled at the back of her throat at the sight.

To imagine that ancient traditions that had been celebrated for many generations kept the Circle safe. Surviving. She thanked the Ancestors for that, but why couldn’t they give her some dancing abilities? Solaris felt the skin under her fur burn at thought of clumsily flying in awkward, rapid flutters under the starry skies of Arcane Moon. Stars, they were so embarrassed at the entire ordeal that she wanted to drown herself in the Elderberry Punch bowl every year.

Shaking her thoughts away, Solaris gave a wistful sigh and curled her tail around her paws. She’d wait the entire day if she had to. She knew she wasn’t strong enough by herself to haul the weight of many gemstones for the crafting stalls. She’d shudder at the thought of even thinking about such arduous effort. It would be best to wait, after all.

xxxxxxImage ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxx┏xxxxxxxxxxxβ”“

xxxxxxα΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ʏᴏᴜ ΚŸα΄‡α΄€Κ€Ι΄, α΄›α΄‡α΄€α΄„Κœ
xxxxx α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ʏᴏᴜ ɒᴇᴛ, Ι’Ιͺᴠᴇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴍᴀʏᴀ α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄œ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”–xxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
invinier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γƒŸβ˜… c𝚘𝚝c - πšŠπš— πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšŽ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ [OPEN]

Postby Moonlight heavens » Thu May 27, 2021 4:28 pm

πŸ”ΉοΈβ€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°πŸ”ΉοΈ

⚘Adreanna⚘

πŸ”ΉοΈβ€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°πŸ”ΉοΈ

Voice Keeper of the ArcaneπŸ”ΉοΈFemaleπŸ”ΉοΈConstellation: Lupus-The WolfπŸ”ΉοΈTags: @ Simonpet, @invinierπŸ”ΉοΈWc:317

The wind brushed against smooth fluffy fur, bright amber eyes reflecting in the beauty of the dim lighted sun. Its harsh bright shine shying away from the cold nip of winter. Adreanna turned her gaze downwards studying the small figures down below. From up here in the sky the snow did nothing to hide those who walked within or upon it. Already she felt the cold nip of the wind against her fur.

Useing her paw she tightly pulled a light-blue and white fur cloakΒ over her shoulders. Feeling content as it embraced the feline in its warmth. Oh...how she missed her comfy couch, situated near the fireplace. She already missed her priceless treasure...her books. She never left without one tucked witin her satchel. Like now the thick covered, dusty old relic of a book containing a large variety of gems and crystals.

Even if it isn't needed it whould be worth learning something new -even if she already knew them by heart- perhaps even discover a new one? When hearing about  ꇙolaris leaving to gather gemstones for the celebration, it took a lot of will for her to leave her home to go. Rather wanting to stay burried beneath the endless pile of her own crystals, diamonds and gold. But she will always go when a friend or her First voice required her assistance. Eyes catching the figure down below, she aimed to land. Wings tucking in she dove, the wind a distant memory as she plummeted. Flareing her wings to halt her accent when nearing the ground.

Graceful paws thudded against the cool earth as she landed. Her muzzle curled into a blissful smile as she bowed her head in greeting towards the feline sitting upon the bench. "Good morning" the feline greeted respectfully as she readjusted her cloak. Amber eyes blinking away as snow had gotten into them during her long flight towards here
Last edited by Moonlight heavens on Thu May 27, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu May 27, 2021 4:31 pm

π•Šπ•–π•π•–π•₯𝕒

xxxxxxSeleta did one last check of her shop before she closed it for the day. As it got closer to the holidays, she tended to end her workday sooner both to help preparations and to have a break from them. Standing outside of her door, she fumbled with her pouch before triumphantly taking the golden key to her shop in her toes. Locking the shop was no great difficulty and she nodded, satisfied. None of her wares could be interfered with, the idea of which was a worrying prospect as most of the items in her shop were enchanted. She tugged her rainbow jacket a bit closer--it was chilly outside, and her short fur could only help so much--and set off for the Square.

xxxxxxThe Square was bustling with activity and Seleta jumped as avidae ran past her, carrying decorations for the Arcane Moon. She made her way past the center when she heard a familiar voice calling for assistance. Looking around, she spotted a familiar amber-and-white figure on a bench, almost obscured by a white cloak. It was Solaris, the First Voice of the Arcane. Her First Voice. Seleta paused where she stood, left paw left hanging in the air. Assistance to carry gemstones? Seleta shrugged mentally. Sure, why not? It wasn't like she had anything better to do today, and her pouch could hold a few good-sized stones. She squinted at her pouch. Yeah, it probably could.
xxxxxxSeleta padded up to Solaris and dipped her head. "First Voice," she said respectfully. "I heard your call for assistance and offer my help." Seleta honestly had no clue how to talk to someone of such a high rank; she rarely interacted with them, although she'd had nothing but good experiences the few times they'd crossed paths.
xxxxxx"My pouch could probably hold a few stones," she continued. "Where d'you plan to go?"
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invinier » Fri May 28, 2021 2:09 am

β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ ꇙꄲ꒒ꋬκ‹ͺ꒐ꇙ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β˜€
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
first voice of the arcane ♦ female ♦ constellation: lycoris radiata, the spider lily ♦ tags: @simonpet @moonlight heavens ♦ wc: [#402]
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”

➀ ➀ ➀ Solaris kept to her waiting post, her short fur bristling and swaying with the wind that flowed through the Village. Her bright hues took sight of a shadow flying just above, and she took her eyes off the young ones running around in a hurry to see who it was. Following their descent, she noticed that it was just the Avid she was looking for. Letting them take their time to land properly, she gave a gentle nod of acknowledgment with a flick of her upright tail. β€œVoice Keeper, a good morning to you as well.” Solaris properly greeted in a refined manner, gracefully hopping off her seat and landing herself onto the lightly snow-covered cobblestone path.

β€œIt is a good thing you made it. I was afraid of making the trek alone.” She uttered, her tone reserved and tender while her features gave off hints of concern while glancing off to the direction of the Spines. β€œI am sure that you are busy with your own duties, therefore I am grateful.” A pause was given as the First Voice gave a moment to examine the warm fur attire worn by the Voice Keeper herself. β€œI see you are well prepared for the cold of the Greater Spines, at least.”

Before setting off, Solaris’ tapered right ear swiveled back at the sound of another. Her head and focus would soon follow, her bright blue eyes laying onto the Initiate who had politely greeted her. Respectfully, she had listened to their words and their offer of assisting in the gemstone gathering, but suddenly a rumbling churr of amusement rose from within her throat.

Her large leather wing raised to get the initiate’s attention and sweetly smiled in her regal manner. β€œPlease, call me Solaris. We may be sparse among the ranks, but the First Voices are merely guides of the Paths. We require no additional respect as you would show to others, at least, I feel this way.” She answered calmly, flickering her glance over to Adreanna to check their reaction before turning her focus back to Seleta.

β€œI hope you are bundled well for the cold of the Greater Spines, Seleta, if you wish to assist us.” She took note of the rainbow colored jacket slung over their ashen coat and cracked a little reserved smile. ”Unless you wish to change into something warmer by any chance, we can head off momentarily.”

xxxxxxImage ImageImage

invinier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Fri May 28, 2021 2:50 am

β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°

⚘Adreanna⚘

Voice Keeper of the ArcaneπŸ”ΉοΈFemaleπŸ”ΉοΈConstellation: Lupus-The WolfπŸ”ΉοΈTags: @ Simonpet, @invinierπŸ”ΉοΈWc: 313Β 

The feline once again bowed her head in response as her First Voice decended from her perch with true feline grace and elegance. When hearing her comment about makeing the rough trek alone, she whould quietly give a playful scoff. Make the journey alone? She whould never allow it! With the snow already falling...those peaks and cliffs may become a death trap. Well if you didn't chose to fly at least. Amber tinted eyes remained fixed upon her higer rank as she responded. "It is a pleasure to assist with the preparations for the Arcane Moon" Her tail whould gracefully wave to and fro behind her. At the feline's mention of the warm attire, Adreanna whould reajust the clock upon her. Brushing off any lingering traces of the fluffy white ice particles. Indeed, she happy she chose to bring it along. Already feeling the effects without along the tips of her wings.

Her attention followed the First Voice, now observeing the Initiate. Smileing softly she bowed her head in greeting. While they both engaged in conversation, she turned her attention to their surroundings. Watching kits dart around happily, several Avidae carrying a variety of decorations as thier bright smiles chased away the harsh nip of winter itself. It was wonderful to see everyone so excited. This is a great opportunity to bring friends together and most importantly family. Her head whould turn back towards the two in front of her when hearing Solaris response. She whould temporary turn her gaze upon the newcomer. Nodding her head in agreement, smile still highlighting her features.

While awaiting Seleta's response, she again checked her bag for the old book. Soft paws brushed against the rough cover, happy and content it was still there and safely stored away, she whould flick her ear, tail tip curling as she waited for them all to begin thier trek.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri May 28, 2021 6:23 pm

π•Šπ•–π•π•–π•₯𝕒

xxxxxxSeleta ducked her head briefly as the First Voice--Solaris--spoke. It would feel awkward, talking to the Voice in a familiar manner, but if she was invited to... "I'm perfectly warm," she said with a grin. "It's an enchanted coat. I made it myself!" She turned around to tug at the edges of the jacket with her teeth, revealing a portion just as colorful as the rest, that covered more of her hindquarters. "As long as I'm wearing it, it protects me from the cold." She grimaced. "Although I might have to update the enchantments if I'll be going into the Greater Spines more often. It hasn't run out yet..." She shook her head. "I'll be fine for today's trip, at least."
xxxxxxShe turned to the Voice Keeper and dipped her head again, this time more deliberately in a show of respect. "I apologize," Seleta said, cocking her head slightly, "but I don't recall your name." Her ears flicked to the sides in embarrassment. "I'm better at remembering appearances," she said in explanation. It was frustrating, at times, to see someone and remember that she'd seen them before at a particular function while being unable to recall their name. Admittedly, it did save her from the awkwardness of having someone greet her familiarly without her remembering how she knew them. ...come to think of it, she might have been the one to cause an awkward situation or two. That's not important, she thought with mild amusement. Really not the time.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invinier » Fri May 28, 2021 9:35 pm

first voice of the arcane ♦ female ♦ constellation: lycoris radiata, the spider lily ♦ tags: @simonpet @moonlight heavens ♦ wc: [#440]

➀ ➀ ➀ The ginger and cream avid eyed her Keeper, giving a nod again to their eloquent words and their rather silent yet agreeable reaction towards the newcomer before turning her focus back to Seleta. "Well, I am relieved that your enchanted jacket keeps you warm, and will last for the trip. I would not want anyone freezing and catching an illness during the weeks of celebration preparations. I would not hear the end of it from the other Voices." She remarked calmly with a quirk of her lips, then unfurled her wide wingspan to the skies.

Taking a deep breath, she envisioned the place where they needed to drop off, an area just close by the Greater Spines, but not too far from the Village where she was to lose focus. She was to transport not only one, but two other avidae with her for the trip. If she was any younger, she might have botched this particular spell and teleport someone completely elsewhere. That would have been awful, but luckily she had enough experience with her portal spells - being a rather indolent scholar who did not like the difficult travel for her studies even if she highly needed them. In her mind, she saw the swaying grass that changed with the seasons of the cycle. The vast blue skies where the Ancestral Stars have looked down upon to bless the Circle with herbs and flowers for the celebrations and survival. Solaris opened up her vivid blue eyes once she painted the picture in her mind, enclosing them into a circle of intent and propelled it before her.

Focusing her intent, a sparks of light flickered and faded and soon a portal opened up, an image was displayed into the circular vortex of the base of the frigid mountains. It was the Fields as she had willed it, where the dried grass were covered in a thick sheet of snow from the blizzards before. "Take a hop inside whenever you are ready. This is to make the trip a little less difficult, and my wings are rather sensitive to the cold." She uttered lightly, waving one of her leathery wings to usher them inside while they can discuss.

"I am quite curious, even though I am not the type to pry on every member who follows the Path I guide. Do you follow the Path of the Arcane as well, Seleta?" Solaris inquired while waiting for the two to head into the portal before her. Once she waited until the two had stepped in, she would have followed suit in order to close up their portal back in the Village.

xxxxxxImage ImageImage

invinier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sat May 29, 2021 5:23 am

⚘Adreanna⚘

Voice Keeper of the ArcaneπŸ”ΉοΈFemaleπŸ”ΉοΈConstellation: Lupus-The WolfπŸ”ΉοΈTags: @ Simonpet, @invinierπŸ”ΉοΈWc: 326

The feline turned her gaze upon initiate, smileing warmly as she diped her head. Waveing a elegant paw in warm dismissal. "No worries!" she purred, eyes matching the warmth of her smile. "Im Adreanna and you must be Seleta" she responded. Well of course she knew her name now...She heard Solaris mention her name. Ears swirling fowards she turned her head to face Solaris.

Adreanna allowed her amber tinted gaze to linger upon her First Voice. Watching intently as the ginger and cream coloured avid performed the spell. She was in awe as she beheld her First Voice perfom the rather difficult spell. It was not easy to open a portal...Mutch more so to teleport not one, not two but three individuals! Watching the calmness wash over Solaris's features, she took a mental note that once the preparations are completed. She will spend more time to improve upon her own portal casting. It was a field she had not yet mastered completely. Among other spells she had yet to study.

She felt the air around them charge with unseen energy, autumn tinted eyes traveling towards the now gapeing portal before them. No matter how many times she had witnessed nature in all her glory and beautiful scenery. It still took her breath away...She waited for Solaris to give word before she hopped trough. At the Avid's motion with her leathery wing, she wasted no time to stride trough the portal. Paws thudding against the cold snow beneath her paw pads. This was what fascinated her about casting and spells. And what urged her gather knowledge about all sorts of elements regarding the path of casting.

Looking back over her shouder she whould wait for her companions to follow suit. While she waited she took her time to draw in the white landscape. Shuddering slightly as the wind brushed against her wings. Tucking them tighter to save as mutch warmth to her body along with the cloak.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat May 29, 2021 10:12 am

π•Šπ•–π•π•–π•₯𝕒

xxxxxx Seleta chuckled. β€œThat would be unpleasant,” she agreed. When the Keeper introduced herself, Seleta flicked her ears in acknowledgement. β€œAdreanna,” whispered Seleta, trying to commit the name to memory. β€œAdreanna, Adreanna, Adreanna.” She hoped she got it down.
xxxxxxβ€œI’m Seleta, yes,” she said with a smile before turning to Solaris as she performed the spell. Seleta whistled, impressed. Her specialty was in enchantment and she’d never dare touch teleportation because she didn’t want to take the risk of injury, both to herself and others. Maybe... Maybe she could ask Solaris for some tips? She pranced in place for a moment, mentally preparing for what she would find on the other side.
xxxxxx Looking sidelong at Solaris, Seleta grinned and shook her wings. β€œYeah, I am,” she said. β€œStudying, history, magic... It’s always fascinated me. I love exploring but it’s not really something I could see myself doing for the rest of my life. So I chose the Arcane and when I became a Full Initiate, started working on my shop. I run a shop near the Square, selling enchanted items,” she said proudly. β€œI enchant most of them myself. Keeps me practicing and I get to experiment.”
xxxxxx Seleta stopped talking, suddenly remembering the portal. With an embarrassed huff, she hopped through it, squeaking slightly as her paws met the snow. Her body remained warm, thankfully, although the chilly breeze was a bit unpleasant on her ears, wings, and tail. She’d have to keep moving about, it seemed.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invinier » Sun May 30, 2021 8:53 am

[quote="invinier"]
first voice of the arcane ♦ female ♦ constellation: lycoris radiata, the spider lily ♦ tags: @simonpet @moonlight heavens ♦ wc: [#368]

➀ ➀ ➀ Stepping through the portal after the two, Solaris immediately felt the change of atmosphere once she was transported through the space, feeling the howling wind of the treacherous Greater Spines that picked up snow and ice with its foreboding glory. It pelted against her sensitive wing membranes of her leathery wings, and the short-haired avid folded them under her fur cloak for preventing the risk of frostbite. As much as she followed the ways of the Arcane and Lucis, she wondered why the odd ol’ avid even chose the winter solstice as their days of celebration. Rumors stated that Lucis was a little odd compared to the two, coming from a drastically different group before joining the Circle together with the Praelium and Ceres.

Once her focus returned back to the conversation at hand, the extremely fine detail of her weaving the manifested portal into reality had snapped like a tightly pulled string of fur. Solaris blinked as the portal vanished once everyone had walked in though, then turned her attention back to her Keeper and Seleta. β€œHm, just the Arcane? Most avidae of our Circle follow two. Some even all three. The original Three had taught us that we needed all three ways of the path to teach and pass down to the next generation. They believed it was for the survival of the entirety of the Circle, but it is observed that only a select few sensed a strong draw to one Path, destined through their Constellation and item of choice during their First Sight.” She instructed calmly then looked to the direction of where the gemstones were hidden under all the snow.

She began walking, trudging through the vast whiteness of the wintry cold, hoping the others were managing far better than she was. β€œCurious again, naturally. What is the first item you had picked during your First Sight milestone? Do you remember?” She inquired with mild curiosity, β€œMine was a stick of yew. I remember my parents had to wrestle the thing off my mouth the moment I picked it up,” She paused, uttering a short chuckle at the distant memory. β€œThey believed I was very magically in-tuned from my choices and my constellation.”

xxxxxxImage ImageImage

invinier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes