γƒŸβ˜… c𝚘𝚝c - πšŠπš— πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšŽ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ [OPEN]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: γƒŸβ˜… c𝚘𝚝c - πšŠπš— πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšŽ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ [OPEN]

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:33 pm

π•Šπ•–π•π•–π•₯𝕒

xxxxxxSeleta had decided to try and dig up one last gemstone but paused her work at Solaris's voice, extinguishing the (much smaller) flame she held in her paws. She shuffled the snow around a bit, covering some of her work. The ice would eventually reform and more snow would come to cover the area. She hadn't burned anything too badly, so there would eventually be no visible trace of her activity.
xxxxxxShe smiled and dipped her head. "Thank you," she said, echoing Adreanna. "It really wasn't any trouble. And thank you for the offer! It would be an honor to visit." She opened her leathery wings, stretching them for a moment, before refolding them against her body. She wondered how the First Voice planned on getting them back: through a portal, or by flying? She decided to ask.
xxxxxx"Solaris..." she said a bit hesitantly, "are we going to get back using a portal or will we fly? Not that I mind either way," Seleta said quickly. "Just checking."
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γƒŸβ˜… c𝚘𝚝c - πšŠπš— πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšŽ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ [OPEN]

Postby invinier » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:01 am

β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ ꇙꄲ꒒ꋬκ‹ͺ꒐ꇙ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β˜€
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
first voice of the arcane ♦ female ♦ constellation: lycoris radiata, the spider lily ♦ tags: @simonpet @moonlight heavens ♦ wc: [#339]
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”

➀ ➀ ➀ Glancing to the two before her, Solaris was tempted to stretch her wings and fly, but she knew that she shouldn’t act on her impulses and do whatever she felt like. Knowing the three were all carrying filled satchels worth of gems of different varieties, risking spillage and descending down below to collect any fallen precious stones was something that wasn’t advisable at all.

β€œAs much as I would love to fly, we can reserve it for the celebration. I will open a portal again, so we do not risk losing our bounty during our flight. I also have to admit, my flying skills are not as refined as my level of expertise in my spells.” Solaris admitted calmly, giving a small nervous smile to the both of them and needed to focus once again. Casting a portal was like second nature to her, but summoning it in the Village itself was a dangerous task.

The placement of the rift was the most important, somewhere less traveled or she might cause more trouble than spilling several gems into the Spirit Pines during their flight home. The avid shuddered at the thought, finally realizing where to place her portal and with her intent focused before her - another portal split open over the snowy grounds of the mountain’s base.

Inside the wavy rift that swayed and rippled with magical energy, it was the inside of Solaris’ home. Of course it would be the First Voice’s home, since no one else traveled back and forth around the cluttered home filled with books and scrolls. She beckoned for the two to hop inside whenever they were ready, then added, β€œI apologize in advance for the mess. I was busy working on my studies before I was reminded that I needed to do my duties for the celebration. Portal placement is highly important, and the least risky place that came into mind was my home. Haha.” She chuckled nervously, hoping the two members would not judge her too harshly for her home’s current state.

xxxxxxImage ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxx┏xxxxxxxxxxxβ”“

xxxxxxα΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ʏᴏᴜ ΚŸα΄‡α΄€Κ€Ι΄, α΄›α΄‡α΄€α΄„Κœ
xxxxx α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ʏᴏᴜ ɒᴇᴛ, Ι’Ιͺᴠᴇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴍᴀʏᴀ α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄œ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”–xxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
invinier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:28 am

β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°

⚘Adreanna⚘

β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°

Voice Keeper of the ArcaneπŸ”ΉοΈFemaleπŸ”ΉοΈConstellation: Lupus-The WolfπŸ”ΉοΈTags: @ Simonpet, @invinierπŸ”ΉοΈWc:173

Thankfully...they wont fly. Adreanna gave a relived sigh and glanced at her satchel. They certainly outdone themselves. To fly in this weather she didn't mind it...but they are carrying precious cargo. She whould hate to see thier hard work get lost witin the white expanse of mother nature. She whould echo Solaris's response. Quite suprised to hear her First voice admit about her flying. Ah well! Everyone has thier troubles and flaws. It was nature afterall, no one was perfect. Not even herself, turning her head to face her First Voice perfom the spell.

At seeing Solaris's home...her eyes whould widen in wonder. Her eyes locking upon the mess of books and scrolls. The avid whould squeal in excitement and wonder. "It' is alright!" she whould purr in response. Not wasteing another minute as she hoped trough. Bowing her head in thanks, when her eyes scanned across the piles of scrolls and books. Paws already itching to page trough them. However she whould rein her desires back in.

The First Voice's Home...Solaris's home
Last edited by Moonlight heavens on Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:16 pm

π•Šπ•–π•π•–π•₯𝕒

xxxxxxAs Solaris spoke, Seleta nodded. It made sense, not risking flight. Between the wind and the cold, any number of things could happen to themselves or the gemstones they carried. She was fairly confident that she would have been able to fly back although, now that she thought about it, she'd probably have to reduce the load a bit. And if there was another way (like teleportation), she didn't want to. Or have to. Which was good.
xxxxxxThe portal opened again, a wavy rift that seemed to bend the area around it just so. It was almost like a heat mirage, except it was very cold (Seleta presumed, the multiple layers of magical protection still working on her) and the view on the other side was a real place. Her whiskers and ears twitched forward with eager anticipation as she peered into the First Voice's home. There were so many scrolls! So many books! So much knowledge!! Seleta wondered how much had been inherited, how much had been bought, and how much Solaris had written herself.
xxxxxx"Oh, it's okay," responded Seleta in agreement with Adreanna. She tried very very hard to keep her voice from rising with excitement, but she was sure that some of it was still audible. "You weren't expecting guests!" She stepped through the rift after the Voice Keeper, tail curled upwards from unbridled happiness. Some things, she just couldn't control. She moved out of the way and set to shrugging off her jacket so that she could reset it. She struggled with the bottom for a bit before she found where it was supposed to attach to. Task complete, she put the rainbow-colored jacket back on. It was likely still cold in the town, although not as bad as the mountains they'd just come from.
xxxxxx"Portal placement is important because you don't want someone else to stumble through, right?" Seleta asked, trying very hard not to stare at the books and scrolls. Adreanna was clearly having a harder time controlling her excitement and Seleta couldn't blame her. It took everything she had not to break out into happy chirps. "Or to accidentally manifest one...in the middle of someone. Are there any other big dangers to portal magic?"
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me