Daedal Dragons RP Forum

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Daedal Dragons RP Forum

Postby Kamiluna » Tue May 04, 2021 6:10 am

The land of Maqi'yore is full of magic, each realm within the guarded lands has its own magic, Daedals, and even history. Below, you will be taken through the in depth lore and history of each realm- so sit down, grab a drink and get ready my dears. For this will be a very -VERY- long ride. Yet, I assure you, it will be worth every second if you listen closely.

Maqi'yore was originally a part of the main lands, living in harmony with the humans and their kind, even assisting them in building their structures and homes. For centuries these beautiful creatures were happy to be among human kind, there were even humans that were allowed to ride the Daedals should they pass the ritual of trust and bonding. Sadly, one day the humans decided it was a better sport to capture them, force them to work in chains and prisons made by their own clawed hands. Years, upon years of indentured servitude were inflicted upon the Daedal race- yet they never lashed out, rather planned an escape with the very few humans that had aided there escape.

Their eldest Daedal, Virkon used the last of his magical abilities to separate his entire race from the humans Earth realm. Cutting off their ties with over ninety percent of the human race. Though, there were some that aided him in this movement, even standing guard and protecting him during the ritual until it was completed. Several humans, studied magic just to cast barrier of love and protection around the mountain the Virkon has taken up for his home and lair for centuries, dedicating his protectors over the years and blessing them with an extended life beyond mortal limits.

These select few were given permission and ability to access the realm of Maqi'yore at their leisure. These humans, would be permitted to teach others of the Daedal Dragons, and how to visit them- but only IF they were able to pass the test of wills. A trial in which Virkon himself would judge them and deem them worthy- or reject them.

The lands that be, were ripped apart, the Daedals appointing protectors of their divided lands. the source of all their magic and power, remnants of humanity residing on the southern most, chaos graced island the Malevolent Expanse.

Azure Enclave

This, is the home of the youngest of the Daedals, impossible to reach unless by flight -two Daedal appointed to to protect the eggs, young, and help them learn their basic life skills, from foraging - to flight. This is an area of abundant life and prosperity. Mystical waters to bathe in, and springs to relax. Lovely enclosed offshoots of trees for sunbathing, anything a baby Daedal could ever need.

Hanzlew Bay
One of the most famous areas in all of Maqi'yore, the bay is home to gigantic thirty foot tall mystical mushrooms, ever shifting gem kissed paths, and even spirts that help keep the air and lands lovely and clean. The mushrooms themselves adorned in ever burning lanterns of blue flame. Enchanted to keep the darkness at bay for those Daedal frightened by it. Some say the air itself, feels gentler and cooler here- maybe it's the magic that protects.

Windcord Peaks
This is the mountainous region of Maqi'yore, peaks and valleys galore! More often than not the Daedal that dwell here are thrill lovers, bodies built stronger and more durable to withstand the ever beating heat of their suns. While still surrounded by thriving and beaming wildlife, one the outskirts. This area is best known for its vast chasm that never seems to end- thrill seeking Daedal come here for the sheer adrenaline of that plunge, only to fly vagrantly and explosively back into the skies.

Kirkholm Cove
One of the most magical and enchanting places in all of Maqi'yore, this place could very easily be considered the center of all life within it. Every flower having a vibrant and enrapturing glow, the waters beaming with pulchritudinous light and radiant warmth. The stone fixtures all around part of a game the Daedal play, where they skillfully fly through and tap each blue orb, with a bonus point given for each ball made in the smaller arches. This is where they come to play and laugh.

Nokostone Wood
A place of calm and quiet, this area is best known for the fresh air and tranquility that hit holds. From sunrise to sunset, there is not a moment here that isn't blessed by the sounds of nature and peace. Many still pools around to simply give life and further peace to those that need it.

Banline Coast
Here we see the edge of the Daedals own land- from this the beach endlessly expands, the waters of the Perfumed Expanse bring fresh and enrapturing airs. The smell has been described as fresh sandalwood and lavender, others say it smells of roses and taffy, all agree that it feels like home staring out to those expanding waters. A place to enjoy music, love, friends, and all that the Daedal hold dear.

Sost Rainforest
One of the most active, life bearing, and warm places in all of Maqi'yore, this place is home to all walks of life. From the Daedal. To the animals and creatures that take their hold and home here. The waters are the cleanest here- filtered by the naturally occurring crystals and coal deposits. Some have even said that the water itself tastes as if Virkon himself blessed it.

Valkyrie Isle
This is a mostly desert area, very little water and almost no life. This place is more commonly referred as the deadlnads. Only the most resilient and brave venture here- and even fewer make this place their home. The only thing of note, is the ancient ruined temples that reside here.

Frosted Heights
Home to those that love the cold and thrive there, this is one of the most life devoid parts of their homes. The majestic way that ice clings to every preserved tree, the hanging icicles, the snow even at night one may swear that the sun is still out as that white blanket absorbs every last drop of moonlight in vapid and eager desperation.

Miresent Hills
A place that Daedal all gather for the Winter Festivals held every 365th Moon Rise, the Festival lasts one week. This is often where Daedal meet their mates, as this is a time of unbridled and incomparable love. The time where every elemental of Daedal takes all differences and casts them to the side to be a community, to grow, to learn.

Malevolent Expanse
This is the darkest place in Daedal history, it is said that humanity still poisons this place and fills it with inescapable darkness. The Daedal that come here to call it home, have the strongest wills and most resilient skins. They deem themselves as the guardians to keep all Daedal kind protected and hidden from those who wish their kind harm. This is a place for warriors to gather and protect.

Link to main page
Last edited by Kamiluna on Tue May 04, 2021 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kamiluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Map and Domains

Postby Kamiluna » Tue May 04, 2021 6:11 am

Sost Rainforest

Hanzlew Bay

Windcord Peaks

Kirkholm Cove

Malevolent Expanse

Nokostone Wood

Banline Coast

Valkyrie Isle

Azure Enclave

Miresent Hills

Frosted Heights

Last edited by Kamiluna on Wed May 05, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kamiluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daedal RP Rules

Postby Kamiluna » Tue May 04, 2021 6:13 am

-All CS Rules apply.

- BE polite.

- Do not spam the thread.

- Do not godmod.

- Must have at least one Daedal or approved human OC.

-Keep language to a pg13 state.

-No bullying other users.

This is just a basic form, for the general ideas- prettying up is welcome and encouraged.
Code: Select all
Daedal Name:
Daedal Gender:
Daedal Age:
Daedal Orientation:
Daedal Domain ( Earth, wind, Fire, Air):
Link to adopted Daedal:
Last edited by Kamiluna on Tue May 04, 2021 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kamiluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members and their Realms

Postby Kamiluna » Tue May 04, 2021 6:20 am

Earth
Wincord Peaks