|| 𝘐یℴ𝒛𝑙𝔂 𝘐ی𝑙𝓮 ||

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

|| 𝘐یℴ𝒛𝑙𝔂 𝘐ی𝑙𝓮 ||

Postby Icarus_UnderTheSea » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:00 am

To run with the wolf was to run in the shadows, the dark ray of life, survival and instinct. A fierceness that was both proud and lonely, a tearing, a howling, a hunger and thirst. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst...The will to take one's place in the world. To say 'I am here'. To say 'I am'. -O.R. Melling

Part edited out of quote to fit guidelines

|| 𝘐یℴ𝒛𝑙𝔂 𝘐ی𝑙𝓮 ||

Moss covers forest floors like a thick blanket, the green leaves of the trees caused by the eternal summer forming a canopy overhead in temperate oak forests, offering shade to any passersby, holding promises of a variety of prey. Rivers crisscross the island, connecting to the ocean, forming majestic waterfalls, coming from ponds, lakes, streams, full of salmon and trout. Constantly green fields and rolling hills provide shelter for hares seeking to build a warren, and a place where deer can feed and roam. Mountains rise at the edges of the island, blocking the island from the sea, the only exceptions being the caves the rivers disappear into, and a cliffside to the West, where the ocean is constantly in a rage. However, even there, there is a calm. A beach allows inhabitants to safely near the ocean, as the blue-green waters have calmed there. Three packs live on this perfect island, where the temperatures are warm, but never too hot. Even with the conditions, pack elders always warn to be careful, that danger could always be over the horizon.

Rules

2. Please disable signatures, since they're quite clunky.

3. At least three sentences per character.

4. Swearing should be censored, use things like heck, dang, flip, crap, etc..

5. Do not attack, kill, or romance another person's character without their permission first.

6. No godmodding, or making some Gary Lou/Mary Sue. Your character needs to have weaknesses, and you can only dodge three times per battle. Make them count!

7. You cannot play your own apprentice, mentor, crush, or mate.

8. You can't be the center of attention. People have their own interactions, respect that.

9. Please take non-RP discussions and character forms to Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4518678#p133862806

Packs

Credit to pack roles goes to http://powerfulwolvespack.wikifoundry-mobile.com/m/page/All+Wolf+Ranks

Forestblood

Wolves from the Forestblood pack are oftentimes quiet and solemn, and usually hold a deep connection to the spirits. If a pup is born without a connection to the spirits, this is viewed as a bad omen, and the pup is given to a different pack without a relationship with the spirits for them to raise. Their territory is in a temperate forest towards the North of the island.

Alpha (1-2) (Leaders):

Beta (1-2) (Second in Command):

Gamma (1-2) (Elders):

Delta (1-4) (Messengers):

Epsilon (1-2) (Guardians):

Zeta (1-3) (War General) (Work for it):

Eta (2-8) (Warriors):
Ahiga - Player: @LunaClaw

Theta (1) (Lead Medic) (Work for it):

Iota (1-2) (Medics):
Nala - Player: @f l o w e r

Kappa (1-2) (Lead Hunters) (Work for it):

Lambda (Unlimited) (Hunters):

Mu (1) (Peace Keeper):

Nu (1-6) (Sentries):

Xi (1-2) (Resource Watchers):

Omicron (1) (Top Therapist) (Work for it):

Pi (1-4) (Therapists):

Rho (1-2) (Secretaries):

Sigma (1-2) (Tutors):

Tau (1) (Lead Scout) (Work for it):

Upsilon (1-4) (Scouts/Spies):

Phi (1) (Pup-sitter):

Chi (1) (Jester):

Psi (Unlimited) (Subordinate):

Omega (1):

Pups:

Winterwalker

Wolves from the Winterwalker pack are mysterious and hold themselves in high regard. They live high in the mountains towards the east, where the tallest peaks are, in order to be closer to the heavens. However, they have little to no relationship with the spirits at all. They often receive pups without a relationship with the spirits from the Forestblood pack.

Alpha (Closed) (Leaders):
Logan - Player: @LunaClaw
Mora - Player: @f l o w e r

Beta (1-2) (Second in Command):

Gamma (1-2) (Elders):

Eta (2-8) (Warriors):

Iota (1-2) (Medics):

Mu (1) (Peace Keeper):

Nu (1-6) (Sentries):

Pi (1-4) (Therapists):

Rho (1-2) (Secretaries):

Sigma (1-2) (Tutors):

Phi (1) (Pup-sitter):

Chi (1) (Jester):

Omega (1):

Pups:

Clanchaser

Wolves from the Clanchaser pack are sleek and swift, usually hunting rabbits and the deer who enter their territory. Getting along well with other packs, they have been known to lend a paw if needed. They have a relationship with the spirits, although it's not very noticeable. They live the the plains nearing the center of the islands, digging up the abandoned warrens of hares and living in them.

Alpha (1-2) (Leaders) (Work for it):

Beta (1-2) (Second in Command) (Work for it):

Gamma (1-2) (Elders):

Eta (2-8) (Warriors):

Iota (1-2) (Medics):

Rabum - Player: @f l o w e r

Mu (1) (Peace Keeper):

Nu (1-6) (Sentries):

Pi (1-4) (Therapists):

Rho (1-2) (Secretaries):

Sigma (1-2) (Tutors):

Phi (1) (Pup-sitter):

Chi (1) (Jester):

Omega (1):

Pups:

Loners

Events

The birth of the packs. (A.K.A. The start of the Roleplay)

Time

Early morning
Icarus_UnderTheSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || 𝘐یℴ𝒛𝑙𝔂 𝘐ی𝑙𝓮 ||

Postby Icarus_UnderTheSea » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:33 am

Mora

Winterwalker - Female - Alpha - 6 Years - Tags: Open

Mora heaved herself out of the den, stretching as she went and opening her mouth wide in a yawn. Blinking tiredly, she took a few steps away from the den and sat down, cleaning her paws. She tilted her head to the left and scratched her ear, and then decided to lay back down. There wasn't much point in being up that early, but she couldn't help it. She was an early bird.

Rabum

Clanchaser - Male - Lambda (Hunter) - 3 1/2 Years - Tags: Open

Rabum slowly woke from his sleep, blinking a couple times, and then sighing. He really just wanted to sleep, but he guessed he couldn't have that. Oh well, it was better to start a hunt early, wasn't it? Standing and leaning his upper half down in a stretch, he then trotted out of the abandoned warren and blinked in the light blue, early sunlight.

Nala

Forestblood - Female - Iota (Medic) - 10 Years - Tags: Open

Nala yawned as she finished sorting the last of the herbs. It had meant a long all-nighter to get it all finished, but she was done. Everything was in it's proper place and she could actually find what she needed, at last. Settling down, she closed her eyes to sleep for a bit, possibly get a couple hours in before someone needed her.
Icarus_UnderTheSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:11 am

Logan/Alpha male/tags: Mora
Waking up to his mate’s paw steps, Logan got up with a yawn. Logan spotted his mate’s gorgeous pelt and padded over. “Morning love” he said as he walked over to her. “Did you sleep well?” He asks her.

Ahiga/male/Eta/ tags:open
Ahiga was sleeping still. He hates waking up and tried to sleep in as long as possible which was until someone woke him up. He murmured in his sleep, something about rabbits.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icarus_UnderTheSea » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:04 am

Mora

Winterwalker - Female - Alpha - 6 Years - Tags: Logan

Mora turned her head to look at her mate, Logan, alerted of his presence by his footsteps. She nodded. "Yes. And you?" She asked, sure to be polite. If needed to talk, she would always be polite, no matter who it was.
Icarus_UnderTheSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:55 am

Logan/Alpha male/tags: Mora
"Thats great" He says smiling. "I slept fine, well enough" Logan adds. He nuzzled his mate with his nose.

Ahiga/male/Eta/ tags:open
Ahiga was sleeping still. He hates waking up and tried to sleep in as long as possible which was until someone woke him up. He murmured in his sleep, something about rabbits.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icarus_UnderTheSea » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:39 am

Mora

Winterwalker - Female - Alpha - 6 Years - Tags: Logan

Mora turned her head to nuzzle him back, then looked back at the area, humming softly in thought. She considered what to do with her day. Hunting, perhaps? Hunting would be good. A trip down the mountain maybe, or hunt some of the mountain goats in the area.
Icarus_UnderTheSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me