The Isles of Etera ✴ Fantasy Wolf RP (On Hiatus)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Isles of Etera ✴ Fantasy Wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby Ammy2-56 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:33 am

Terra
Hollowdusk ◈ alpha ◈ tags; Kuri, Jay
"Jay's right," she said, "Keeping ourselves moving is going to warm us up just as much as a smile on our faces. I don't mind if both of you flank pretty close to me; Kuri, we need your eyes and ears, and Jay, your knack for finding prey. Give a nudge to stop me if anything's amiss." With that, she nodded to both of them and made her way from the riverbank to the treeline, cutting as wide of a path as possible through the mounded drifts of heavy, wet snow. She wasn't sure how much Jay might spot in these conditions, but she strained her eyes and ears forward for the sake of helping him and Kuri both. They might cut through somewhat closer inland on the main isle, as prey tended to avoid the outer rim for fear of the winds whisking them right off into the clouds. She chuckled, imagining a rabbit quickly finding itself in need of wings. Soon, however, the cold and wet bit into her again and the tedious work of breaking trail kept her more quiet and focused than usual. That was what it was to be alpha-like, she supposed... it was miserable.
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Isles of Etera ✴ Fantasy Wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby Ammy2-56 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:18 am

boop

Last bumped by Ammy2-56 on Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:18 am.
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me