β‰Ύ π™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™ ︡☼︡

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

β‰Ύ equinox / 002 ☼︡

Postby wildsight » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:12 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXX
    ───── β˜… π„ππ”πˆππŽπ— !!
    age. 28 moons gender. female/♀ rank. stray location. thunderpath tags. dawn, garlic, fidget, firefly wc. 402
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ────Turning her gaze toward the two younger felines, Equinox let out a snort - half from amusement and the other from annoyance. She rolled her eyes at the two, as they pleaded otherwise, their voices made her ears ache. β€œI see you two also haven’t been taught much about respect. Talking back to the wrong cat could get you hurt one day.” She replied, before completely ignoring them otherwise. Ugh, how she hated young ones. As she turned to Dawn, her attention was caught by another voice. Her mood didn’t change upon hearing it, if anything it probably worsened. Slowly turning her head, the feline noticed an all too familiar face. Firefly. β€œHmph. What a coincidence.” She meowed sarcastically, with a roll of her eyes.

β”€β”€β”€β”€β€œFine time to finally join us. That makes two naive youngsters, one wanderer and one that has a single chance as not to prove useless. How nice…” She groaned, her ruffled pelt seeming to grow more so with every passing moment. Perhaps she shouldn’t have volunteered to join, but then they could have been left with some...inexperienced scouts. The only one she didn’t have a set opinion on was the white-and-ginger one. She seemed experienced enough, but the fact that she was letting two rather young cats go...it irritated her. Regardless, Equinox wasn’t in a place of power at the moment, so it wasn’t like she could do anything about it.

────The russet molly returned her gaze to Dawn at her reply, glad to see that she had some sense in her. She’d apparently been planning on going along with them as well, but Equinox wasn’t sure how well she would be able to handle two youngsters and a feline who liked to wander. She was going to have quite the pawful with those three, but with herself around, she was sure things weren’t going to get crazy.

────At Fidget’s words, the feline turned to her with lowered ears. 'Those dogs would’ve mauled you before you could even raise a paw.' She thought to herself, shaking her head as she returned her gaze to Dawn. β€œWell, I say let’s end the chit chat and get going. It’ll be dark if we keep sitting around like this.” She replied. The feline was only getting more impatient, which meant she was only becoming more irritable. It was time they get started and there was no time like now.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ 003

Postby β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:01 am

❧ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐈 𝐒 𝐈 𝐄 X──────
        age. 12 moons gender. she-cat rank. rankless who. asher what. crossing thunderpaths where. twoleg place wc. 249
        ────────────────────────────────
        Maisie hesitated only a split second to be sure Asher moved, and when she felt his pelt brush against hers she shot forward like a hare. Still she was careful not to pull ahead and leave him alone where the young tom might freeze.

He was nearly her size already but his fur was still kitten-soft & his squeal of fear revealed his apprehension. Maisie’s own stomach was small and made her glad she hadn’t had time to eat anything but her paws made familiar contact with the rough black stone and propelled her forward. There wasn’t a monster in sight and all she had to do was race away which was second nature to Maisie.

β€œWe did it! I knew you could!” Maisie mewed breathlessly when she came to a dusty stop at the next weedy verge. Asher had tripped over his paws but bounced back up enthusiastically & bumped into her. Maisie purred loudly & rubbed her cheek against Asher’s, proud of him. β€œNow you know you can cross. The next ones will be easier.”

Maisie felt that luck was with them since Asher’s auspicious first crossing. There was already a large group of cats going off to scout ahead. All she had to do was cross a few more thunder paths to reach the fields & let those other cats worry about dogs or twolegs.

But once they reached the fields, Maisie would be the farthest she’d ever been from her old home. The thought made her stomach clench harder.

β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β‰Ύ π™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™ ︡☼︡

Postby ColonelHamster » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:28 pm

οΌ¦οΌ©οΌ²οΌ₯οΌ¦οΌ¬οΌΉ
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
➼ age: 32 moons ➼ gender: female ➼ rank: stray ➼ tags: the scouting party

Firefly blinked once at Equinox, taking note of her tone, and body language, but the words still didn't seem to cut deep. In fact, Firefly didn't act fazed at all. Being called a wanderer cased a purr to rumble through her. That was what she was after all, and she wasn't ashamed of it. Being a wanderer was great! She got to see so many things! "It was pretty timing wasn't it? I'm glad I got to the junkyard in time to catch up so quickly!" Firefly voice was full of energy as she replied to the russet colored molly. The orange tabby molly padded in place, lowering her top half like a dog would in a play bow.

Turning her gaze to the two younger cats, Firefly eyed them with great interest. "So you guys haven't gotten to see much then, huh? Well no need to worry little ones! Stick with me, and the rest of us older ones and you'll be good to go!" Firefly purred softly. Firefly then glanced over at Garlic, giving a sympathetic smile. The young cat still seemed a bit upset, with Equinox there, Firefly had a good guess as to why now. She'd make sure the two younglings wouldn't get rallied up. Turning her eyes to the talkative young molly that identified herself at 'Fidget', Firefly grinned at her engery. "Whoa, there little one. You can be sure dogs will be no problem for us, but you've got to pay attention to some of us more experienced ones." Firefly flicked her tail to Earl. "Like her there, she has some wise words if you take the time to listen." Firefly winked at Fidget before rising to her full height once again.

Ready to go, Firefly stepped forward, tip of her tail twitching. "I have to agree with Equinox, if we're gonna get to the fields, we better be on our way. the quicker the better. The rest of the group will catch up with us soon before we do any scouting!" Firefly Spoke up, glancing over at Equinox briefly with a nod before turning to the group. Equinox wasn't looking very happy, but Firefly never really saw anything different from the russet colored molly. Giving her pelt a quick shake, Firefly leapt forward onto the thunder path without hesitation. It only took her a few seconds to cross, prancing the whole while without a care in the world. Anyone that watched might think it was a miracle the young molly hadn't been hit in 32 moons of her life. Truth be told, it kind of was, but she did pay more attention that what she appeared.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me