β‰Ύ π™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™ ︡☼︡

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:08 am

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
introduction. rules. setting. characters. status. discussion. photo credit.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

in the forests surrounding twoleg place, there are no clans. cats are born & live & die in the cramped city stre
ets fighting each other for space & scraps ⎯⎯⎯ or they give up their freedom for the comforts twolegs provide.
but some have boldly suggested that all cats tired of living as strays & kittypets should leave & live wild in the
forest. to reach the forest one must journey past the city & twoleg farms, over hills & through bogs until they
reach the great green unknown. many cats cry madness at this, cursing anyone foolish enough to make such a
dangerous journey. but to leave would mean a chance at a real life where cats do as they please & eat their fi
ll, free from twolegs & the dirty, overcrowded city. those brave enough to go are gathering. ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

will you be among them?

XXXImage
β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:09 am

introduction. rules. setting. characters. status.

1. tess & forum rules always β€” credit any images used!
          2. this is a long-term rp where the storyline will move forward in arcs until the characters form 2 clans
          3. bc of the current plot there are no ranks, warrior code, or starclan (yet!)
          4. bc of the current plot kits, queens, & elders are not accepted, only cats fit to be apprentices/warriors
          5. no limit on spots but only 3 cats per user **
          6. semi-lit posts with at least 6 lines per character **
          7. exotic breeds (except hairless) are allowed but all cats must have realistic fur colors, behavior, & strengths
          8. be unique/diverse w/ charries & do not rp your own crushes/mates/mentors β€” lgbtq+ welcome
          9. pls disable sigs in main thread and keep all ooc in the disc
          10. if you would like your cat to be a future leader/deputy/med cat pm me but only one high rank per user

**rule 5 - if you remain active after the start you can add more cats
          **rule 6 - I will not be super strict on post length as long as you post something that can be replied to - NO one-liners
Last edited by β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• on Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:13 am

introduction. rules. setting. characters. status.

twoleg place; most cats were born within the limits of the large twoleg city which is a bustling hub of their
          shops & nests, criss-crossed all over by busy thunderpaths. in the heart of the city is a large park where many
          stray cats reside. nearer the outskirts is a junkyard, a less desirable place to live. the park is too small for pre
          y larger than mice or small birds & the bins full of rotting scraps in the alleys only attract rats. the messy junk
          yard offers more space but at the price of dealing with more rats, disease, & the fumes from the monsters tha
          t live there.

farmlands & hills; surrounding the twoleg place are large fields with smaller twoleg nests & only a few thund
          erpaths. the farther from the city one travels, the uniform flatness of the fields gives way to hills dotted with
          heather & scraggly trees that slope up high enough to block the view of their far sides. mice, rats, & rabbits
          are abundant here but so are the hawks & foxes that hunt them. sometimes twolegs set their dogs to roam th
          e fields.

bogs; on the far side of the hills frequent rainfall saturates the soil and never dries, creating a waterlogged
          area of stagnant pools and peat. the terrain is muddy and unpredictable with sporadic clumps of heather & t
          all grasses around the dark pools of water. the area is crawling with insects & reptilian or amphibious prey lik
          e lizards & frogs.

the forest; farther than most cats would ever travel from twoleg place, just beyond the stretch of bogs is a
          lush young deciduous forest. It’s edges are vibrantly green with tall grasses & ferns lightly shaded by young m
          aples or elms. deeper into the forest trees like oak and beech grow tall, their canopies throwing shadows acr
          oss the bracken-strewn floor. a wide, slow-moving river bounds the forest at one side with many streams bran
          ching away from it to provide plenty of fresh water. far to the north, the deciduous forest thins & the ground
          becomes harder & rockier with only tough bushes & pine trees for cover as it begins to slope sharply up into lo
          nely stone mountains. there is more than enough room & prey for all cats in the forest with natural territorial
          borders that could suit two different groups of cats & their future kits.

β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:16 am

introduction. rules. setting. characters. status. discussion
name - age (moons) - β™‚β™€βš©
9:14:3

strays
                earl - 45 - ♀
                rose - 40 - ♀
                dawn - 36 - ♀
                thorn - 42 - β™‚
                dusty - 34 - β™‚
                goose - 36 - β™‚
                firefly - 32 - ♀
                drizzle - 27 - ♀
                shadow - 15 - β™‚
                equinox - 28 - ♀
                kreuger - 37 - β™‚
                coraline - 23 - ♀
                pumpernickel - 22 - ♀
                name - age - β™‚β™€βš©
                xxxxxxxxxx
                kittypets
                july - 15 - ♀
                asher - 7 - β™‚
                paris - 22 - ♀
                jingo - 48 - ⚩
                garlic - 5 - ⚩
                pixel - 13 - ⚩
                fierra - 34 - ♀
                maisie - 12 - ♀
                fidget - 12 - ♀
                winter - 34 - β™‚
                amadeus - 7 - β™‚
                toulouse - 42 - β™‚
                hydrangea - 34 - ♀
                name - age - β™‚β™€βš©
Last edited by β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• on Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:57 am, edited 11 times in total.
β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:18 am

introduction. rules. setting. characters. status. discussion

not accepting new users at this time

β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ 001

Postby β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:47 pm

✦ 𝐃 𝐀 𝐖 𝐍 X──────
        age. 36 moons gender. she-cat rank. rankless who. open for tags what. crossing thunderpaths where. twoleg place wc. 618
        ────────────────────────────────
        in twoleg place the weather was clear; the sky was void of clouds but a dingy blue with a faint haze from the fumes & smoke twolegs made in their dirty tangle of thunderpaths & nests. The sun shone brightly at it’s highest point, back to full strength after a long leafbare.

It’s rays warmed Dawn as she sat on the rusted hood of a dead monster, setting the patches of ginger tabby crowning her head, back & tail alight like spots of flame.

She watched with golden yellow eyes as around her, cats gathered in a large group in the only place big enough to hold them without attracting the notice of twolegs: the junkyard. It reeked of twoleg rubbish & the metal & grease of the monster parts lying about. It was the last place most cats would be caught dead but there were those who lived there, Dawn knew.

Places like the junkyard were exactly why the cats needed to go. The reason all these cats were here in this foul dump was because they were leaving twoleg place behind for good. A gleam entered Dawn’s eyes and her paws flexed as if wanting to knead as she remembered dreams of a forest where the trees had stars for leaves & many different colored eyes watched her with approval that had come after hearing about a journey beyond twoleg place. Though the junkyard was the worst part, the rest of the city wasn’t much better & hard on cats who deserved much more from their lives than thieving & scavenging to survive.

As if sensing her enthusiasm, a couple cats she couldn’t see yowled out their impatience. Dawn leaped gracefully from the monster’s husk & into the throng of many different colored pelts, weaving her way to the head of the group where cats were already preparing themselves to begin their journey.

Those at the front glanced nervously toward the edge of the junkyard where monsters hurtled down a busy thunderpath, creating a dull roar that throbbed in one’s ears. This thunderpath was well-used but nowhere as infested with monsters as the ones deeper in town. Dawn was confident that the group made of cats all old enough to catch their own prey could cross this one & the others that lay between the junkyard & the first part of their journey: the farmlands.

The white-and-ginger she-cat boldly stepped out of the boundaries of the junkyard and onto the hard-baked earth of the weedy verge that bordered the smooth river of black that was the thunderpath. An acrid stench rose from the sun-warmed darkness & the light shimmered off of it so it appeared slightly wet & sticky.

A few cats with similarly-sized spirits of adventure crept to the edge of the thunderpath with Dawn, waiting for the waves of monsters to pass. She was not afraid for herself, only full of excitement that made her body feel light as a feather as she gathered up her body to spring forward.

A straggling monster roared past, not two tail-lengths from Dawn’s nose & then the road was clear. As one, the first group of cats bounded forward. Dawn’s paws hardly touched the thunderpath as she sprinted across, her strong leg muscles rippling smoothly under her coat. She was showing off just a little but was careful not to get cocky.

The group had crossed successfully, no cat harmed. Dawn wondered if she should wait to watch the other crossings & then realized she & the others should probably get going. Moving this many cats without attracting twolegs, stray dogs or wayward monsters was asking a lot.

β€œShould some of us scout ahead of the crowd? I’d hate to catch the eye of a dog while we’re trying to cross.” Dawn mewed.
Last edited by β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• on Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ 001

Postby β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:54 pm

❧ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐈 𝐒 𝐈 𝐄 X──────
        age. 12 moons gender. she-cat rank. rankless who. mentions asher what. crossing thunderpaths where. twoleg place wc. 659
        ────────────────────────────────
        Strong sunlight filtered through the window of Maisie’s housefolk’s nest as she slumbered peacefully in a bed soft as clouds. The light warmed the mouse brown of her pelt, causing her to stir when she felt the tingling of an itch along her back.

Maisie raised her head & gave her back a few quick licks, her eyes still half-closed & bleary. Mid-lick, she remembered she was supposed to arrive at the junkyard at sunhigh if she was going to venture to the forest. But it was nearly sunhigh already!

Maisie almost bit off her extended tongue as she scrambled to her paws, realizing she was going to be late. She scampered out of bed & to the window which was propped open with a block of wood. There was just enough space for Maisie to squeeze out & onto the fire escape of the twoleg building she lived in.

In a hurry, Maisie caught herself on the fire escape before she leaped down. This was the last time she would see her housefolk’s nest so she glanced back through the pane to take it in once more.

No more would she curl up in front of the fireplace & snooze away cold nights & mornings in perfect comfort. No more would her meals come in perfect portions at regular times throughout the day without her lifting a claw. No more would she cuddle against her housefolk as they rubbed the sensitive spot under her chin.

It made Maisie a little sad but she only had to remember the dream she’d just woken from: hunting in the forest. She imagined she could still smell fresh earth & growing things mixed with the scents of prey. As she imagined the smell of a mouse, Maisie’s mouth watered.

Her housefolk’s nest offered a comfortable & easy life but Maisie already felt its predictability & it chafed like the collar her housefolk tried to get her to wear for a while. She would miss her housefolk who had always been kind to her, but she wanted more meaning in her life.

If she joined the cats leaving twoleg place, she would be on her own with only her wit & strength to survive. But she wouldn’t be alone. She’d be with cats who felt the same as her, cats who wanted to hunt real prey & live wild & free. That yearning was enough to steady Maisie’s resolve & she turned away from the window & leaped down to the street without another glance back.

By the time she reached the junkyard a ways from her old nest, Maisie was breathless but relieved to see she’d made it in time. The cats were preparing to cross but she wasn’t to be left behind.

The sight of so many cats of every color & size imaginable gave Maisie a jolt of energy & her mad dash through town was forgotten. Her juniper-green eyes grew wide as she tried to take it all in. The reek of the junkyard hardly phased her.

She watched with huge eyes as the first group of cats gathered in the greasy grass of the verge & then bolted across as quickly as possible. Maisie was experienced in crossing thunderpaths from her day trips to the city park but the monsters moved much slower around there. She gulped a little when a fresh wave of monsters screamed past as if daring more cats to try & cross again.

Near her, a solid gray tom was visibly nervous (Asher). She looked into his eyes & was struck by how similar they were to hers except the tom’s stood out more against his darker fur. His build still showed the gangly awkwardness of adolescence but he was already nearly bigger than her diminutive size. Something about him made bravery stir in Maisie’s heart.
        β€˜No one is in this alone,’ she reminded herself & relaxed.

β€œThe first crossing is always the scariest,” she mewed to the tom, her eyes bright & friendly. β€œIt helps if you have someone else say when to go.”
β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β‰Ύ π™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™ ︡☼︡

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:29 pm

➴. ── ❝ G O O S E ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 36 moons ) ( tom ) ( Stray ) ( warrior ) ( tags: group {mentions; dawn} ) ( location: thunderpath )
    ➴. ── ❝ the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me. ❞

Water splashed under his restless paws. He had been like this for quite some time now; pacing back and forth with unwavering determination. Goose's face was scrunched up in irritation. Unresolved anger boiled under his pelt, threatening to burst at any moment. He began to tear at the paved ground but quickly stopped due to how unpleasant it felt. The feeling was much different and much less satisfying than scratching wood or tearing at grass. A growl rumbled in his throat. Nothing in this two-legs place was right. Everything was so peculiar and wretched.

Goose had gathered with the others in the junkyard. He was not one to gather in a group or crowded area. He always thought he could survive alone. All he needed was himself. But since the fire claimed his speed and back leg, the smarter option for him would be to join the others. He had heard the whispers on the street and the vague remarks that a gathering was happening. That they were going out of the two-legs world into their own. He could have probably survived for a few more years on his own, but only a few. And he couldn't accept that; after all, he had some unfinished business... specifically a cat that he blamed for the loss of his back leg. Revenge had buried itself deep in heart.

Goose watched as the cats crossed the thunder path. Each swiftly as if it were a simple task. He growled in frustration under his breath. He just wasn't as fast as he used to and when he pushes himself beyond his limits, a sharp pain always follows. Goose calculated his survival chances silently in his head. He briefly looked back towards the way he came and with another growl of exasperation he took the chance and crossed.

Goose felt the pain in his back leg almost immediately the moment he slowed to a stop on the other side. He gave off this 'don't talk to me' vibe every where he went and that's the way he liked it. he had a glare almost always on his face. He turned to see a cat glowing with confidence and acting like a leader; and he just kept thinking how great it would be to push her face into the mud. a small chuckle at the thought and then he moved on from it. Goose limped past dawn and headed forward with the rest of the cats.

✿. ── ❝ D R I Z Z L E ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 27 moons ) ( molly ) ( stray ) ( warrior ) ( tags: ) ( location: alley )
    ✿. ── ❝ replace fear of the unknown with curiosity. ❞

A soft rustling and a pained squeak, and the life of the small rat had ended with a swift bite to the neck. Soft green eyes peered around, just checking to see who was around. She was alone, well, except for the countless mice that scurried along the walls of the warehouse she is currently residing in. The harsh rays of the sun brought light to the dark and damp warehouse. Revealing all its secrets that once were hidden in the dark!

As she passed through each ray of slanting morning sunbeams that peered in from the windows her pelt illuminated like freshly fallen snow in the moonlight. Her tiny soft paws padded quietly through the ever echoing empty building. She sat her meal down in front of her paws, once she reached her self-made nest within the raptors of the soon to be torn down structure. Within her nest were 'treasures' she had found on each adventure and journey she had ventured out on.

Drizzle looked down at her meal, thanking him for the meal she was about to receive and dug in. Pulling meat from bone. Once finished, she promptly cleaned herself and peered out through the giant hole in the wall across from her. The others have started to cross the thunder path. She could see them from where she sat. She supposed, she might be a little late, but with all the routes she knew by heart, she could be there lickety-split.

Drizzle climbed down from the raptors and slid gracefully across the parking-lot into the sewers. Her white pelt disappearing into the darkness that seemed to welcome her with open arms. She was gone but a moment before dashing up on the other side and joining the others. She had no fear, only excitement and the thrill of curiosity at her beck and call. She smiled to the new cats. Excited to find out what the future holds for everyone.

β™”. ── ❝ S H A D O W ❞
    ( 15 moons) ( tom ) ( kittypet ) ( warrior ) ( tags: xxx ) ( location: barn )
    β™”. ── ❝ I was born to be real, not to be perfect. ❞

Shadow awoke to the early morning light. A soft breeze tickled his nose and he scrunched it in retaliation. He stretched out his paws and turned over, as morning was not his friend. He had caught only but a few winks until he heard his two-leg's monster pull into his domain. The two-leg must be messing with the monster again to bring it into the territory of the barn. With a groggy yawn, the black tom rose to his paws and jumped down out of his hay nest. He approached his two-leg and slid his sleek figure around one of the legs of his master. A strong hand reached down and from his head to the tip of his tail, he felt the pressure of his two-leg's hand. It was a good feeling. Rare, honestly.

Shadow moved on from the two-leg to the bucket of water just off to the side. Set in place, for him and all the other cats that roam through these fields. He purred to such a nice day before retreating back to his nest to slumber the day away.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:47 am

βœΎβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€F I D G E T

||She-cat||Past kittypet|| tags: crossing thunderpaths || mentions: Dawn

Running as fast as her paws could go, the small cat rushed over hills and over piles of dirt with rapid taps of her paws. She was a hyper little thing, barely able to stop herself from dashing about with all the energy of a cat recently out of kithood. The freedom of being a wild cat always made her feel...right. Even when she skidded to a halt right in front of the thunderpath and narrowly avoided crashing into an older tom, she felt...good.

"Fidget is here!" she said, ruffling up her fur to make herself look bigger- it didn't do much due to her short coat. "Of course, Fidget was always here, you can't rid of Fidget, the best fighter in the whole world, you are so lucky to have the greatest cat of them all, the fastest cat and also the toughest meow meow meow meow

As usual she rambled on and on, saying whatever came to mind until she snapped out of it and shook her head to clear her mind. She didn't even yet notice the thunderpath spreading onwards across the world, the horrible smell of it suddenly hitting her with a terrible force. It got her to sit still in silence, wondering how something like this could exist even this close to the home the cats resided in.

"That's horrible." she said after some time, motioning to the path. Turning to Dawn- the only cat of the group whose name she knew, and the most leaderlike of all of them- she wondered how the bright feline was able to stay so calm during something like this. Fidget could almost never stay calm. It was in her nature.

"Scouts?" she rapidly meowed once Dawn spoke. "Oh yeah- let me! I gotta use this energy for something!" she said with wide eyes. She was after all young, but she at least could do something for the group.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:35 am

Fierra/Past Kittypet/ Female/ Tags: open/ Mentions: Goose
Fierra jumped out the window of her twoleg place. She looks at it for the last time before turning ahead and padding foreward. She spotts others crossing the thunderpath and she spots an white and red tom cat. She found herself looking at him as he crossed the thunderpath. She blinked and relized she was staring. She shook her head and looks at the monsters passing and relises she had time to cross. She quickly ran to the otherside, her lean and fluffy body flying. She reached the otherside with a graceful puff.

Rose/Past Stray/ Female/Tags: open/Mentions: group
Rose sat in the alleyway tail swishing. She huffs and leaps off landing on the ground. She paddded out of the alley looking around. She looks around the corner spotting a group of cats. She watches from the corner wondering what they were doing. She turns her head and pads back into the alleyway again.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me