Believer | 4/9 slots open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Believer | 4/9 slots open

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:11 pm

The forest is a wild place, you know that much, it's never bothered you much to face the worst of life each day. It's never bothered you because you were always huddled close with good friends and good shelter. Several moons ago a minor setback occurred to our merry group, a flash flood that wiped away the home we had once treasured dearly- we all survived, worry not for that part, but this was a sign more than anything that moving on was well past due. So we set out.
    --
    [1] above all else, follow site rules, take some time to review them if it's been a while! [2] this is an advanced/semi-lit role-play so please write a fair amount, something that can be replied to. [3] god-modding or powerplay under any circumstances will not be tolerated. [4] please ask before huge plot twists! smaller events are fine but events that will impact the whole role-play need peoples consent. [5] one character per person, please remember to keep your characters realistic-adjacent. [6] discussion thread is for forms, pm to reserve a slot.
    --
    I'm a little bit sheltered > name / gender / moons / user
    I'm a little bit scared > name / gender / moons / vivacious_void. ☄
    I'm a little bit nervous > name / gender / moons / heavyrain.
    I'm goin' nowhere > name / gender / moons / user
    I'm a little bit jealous > name / gender / moons / user
    I'm a little bit hurtful > gem / bigender / 26m / atar
    And I don't wanna let it go > name / gender / moons / user
    I feel my demons misleading me > name / gender / moons / Surge
    I'm just a believer that things will get better > nutmeg / cisfemale / 22m /  yennefer
    --
    Image Credit | Font Credit

Last bumped by ataraxic_gone on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:11 pm.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me