ҽӀҟ ҍօղҽʂ ♚ - literate wolf rp (OPENING)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ҽӀҟ ҍօղҽʂ ♚ - literate wolf rp (OPENING)

Postby milkbun » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:52 am

You are currently in the Main Thread. Click the link below to go to the forms/discussion thread.

● ●   ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ●   ● ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● ●   ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬
currently;
open
closed
▬▬▬▬▬▬
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ●   ● ●

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SALEKHARD, NORTHERN RUSSIA

As a frenzy of blinding snow targets your eyes, you press on, legs trembling. You can sense your weaker packmate at your rear,
his jaws clutching an emaciated hare corpse. What would previously be considered nothing during the warmer months, now is
a rare, valuable sight. This is winter. Icy hell on Earth.

After the gruesome discovery of their alpha’s bloodied body, a desperate and unforseen grapple for power will split up the pack,
 just in time for the deadliest time of the year. Will the pack survive this winter? What happened to the former alpha? Who will
earn the crown?

Rural Salekhard, where the Obitateli l'da pack calls home. In the spring and summer months, a cool climate possessing the
blessing of fresh winds and lively rivers. In winter, a freezing inferno of hell. The bloody body of the pack’s alpha was discovered
by a cattle farm near their thick forest territory (nature of the murder is up to the pack members to solve.. there are rumors of
an internal influence...) There was a natural successor, the beta. However, another member the pack declared their desire to lead,
and a scuffle quickly began. The pack members took sides, and each side moved to one side of the pack’s territory. They will still
acknowledge each other as pack members, but will be tensely waiting for the inevitable battle that will reveal the new alpha.

r u l e s;
1. You must be respectful to all members of the rp, no matter how you personally feel about them. We are all mature here, and we
will all be kind to one another. :)
2. At least semi-literacy is a must. Each reply must be at minimum three paragraphs. This will give your fellow roleplayers enough
material to work with and we will have a proper story on our hands!
3. Hate the character, not the roleplayer. Under no circumstances will anyone insult, bully or harass others.
4. This is not a place for Mary and Gary Sues to exist. Put as much detail, flow, realism in your characters as possible. Remember,
individuals have FLAWS. In forms, personality, biography, and appearance must be detailed.
5. Unnatural additions (wings, extra tails or limbs, etc), unnatural colors (magenta, bright red, snow white), and mutations (they
are mutations for a reason, albinos, melanistics, etc) will not be accepted. this is an average wolf population. will not be
accepted for realism reasons. Please choose colors that wolves actually come in, such as cream, gray, tawny, dark gray, black.
Please refer to #submission-form to see allowed color examples. Eyes can be golden, yellow, greenish, hazel (no blue eyes, wolves
do not come in blue eyes unless they have cataracts or a pigment defect!). Remember, a complex and detailed personality is much
more interesting and valuable than an eye-catching color. Just because your wolf has a “common” color does not mean it is not an
individual! You can vary size, build, ear size, snout length, height, weight, scars.. so many possibilities other than a flashy color!
6. No overpowering. For example, a six foot wolf with tremendous muscle in strength, knife sharp claws and teeth, and never
misses!1!1!1!! See? Not fun at all! A wolf needs to have its strong and weak points. What is valued here is a well rounded
individual with a distinctive personality and features!
7. Do not kill off other players without their permission.
8. No hybrids for now, that will possibly come in later. (don’t ask if your wolves can breed with dogs YET either, please.)
9. All wolves must be Eurasian wolves.

l o o k x f o r w a r d x t o;
- dice rolling (by the co-owners only!) For how many pups your wolf will expect in a litter, and dice rolling for how many will survive, and i
will generate the pups with accurate coat colors/attributes/disposition depending on the parents!
- at least semi-literacy is required
- three paragraphs minimum are required
- unrealistic things (pure white wolf with blue eyes, bright blue wolf, wolf with wings, color defects) will not be accepted, we are
 greatly value unique personality and distinctive attributes for each individual other than someone who just seeks to possess a wolf
 with a flashy color and bland personality.
- engaging plot
- riveting dialogue, as things will heated between the pack members as they choose sides and quarrel
- intricate pack relationships and dynamics, hunting parties, and events

-

beautiful code credit to wonderful co-owner @ autumn, !
Last edited by milkbun on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:45 pm, edited 14 times in total.
milkbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ҽӀҟ ҍօղҽʂ ♚ - literate wolf rp (OPENING)

Postby milkbun » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:02 pm

● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ●
● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬
status;
females: 1
males: 2
▬▬▬▬▬▬
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ●

ranks;
alpha [ 0/1]
up until recent events, the alpha was a sturdy and generally well-liked individual who went by gavril.
the alpha is the most dominant member of the pack, subordinates look to him for guidance.

beta [ 1/1]
artemii. | male. | heartstringss.
the alpha’s right hand (paw?), second most dominant member of the pack. helps the alpha enforce their leadership, helps discipline subordinates that try to dominate the alpha.

lead defender [ 1/1]
demeter| female| wildsight
the most experienced, skilled, and most importantly dominant of the defenders. defenders are usually tighter knit with wolves of the same assignment; lead defender knows the defenders the best. more information on defenders further down.

lead hunter [ 0/1]
name | gender | player
the most experienced, skilled, and most importantly dominant of the hunters. hunters are usually tighter knit with wolves of the same assignment; lead hunter knows the hunters the best.

hunters [ 1/∞]
danh. | male | boone.
name | gender | player
name | gender | player
individuals that identify within this assignment are usually sensitive to their surroundings and familiar to the mannerisms of their fellow hunters. hunters are very close to one another, more so than defenders.

defenders [ 1/∞]
vendetta| female| autumn,
individuals that identify within this assignment are usually sensitive to body language and are exceptional at eliminating threats to the pack. they tend to form cliques, be less social.
name | gender | player
name | gender | player

adolescents/pups [ 0/7]
name | gender | player
name | gender | player
name | gender | player
[center]Young wolves.

omega [ 0/1]
name | gender | player
[size=85]The scapegoat, a source of stress relief for all of the pack members. they often look after the young ones while their mothers are away. they tend to possess MANY scars, especially on the muzzle and ears. they are also the last to eat.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center]
Last edited by milkbun on Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 17 times in total.
milkbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkbun » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:21 pm

● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ●
● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬
owners;
heartstrings
autumn,
▬▬▬▬▬▬
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ●

p a c k f l o r e;
As the Obitateli l'da has been rather established in their territory for some time now, the past does not stay still. These dark forests hold whispers among pack members of seeing passed loved ones and forgotten legends that once roamed the territory as pack members.

t e r r i t o r i e s;
A large expansive woodland where mainly large, hooved prey prefer to roam. The pack rules these grounds. There is a small cattle farm on one of the edges of the territory, although it is terribly risky to make any use of it.
s e a s o n;
Autumn has almost completely waned. The only leaves in sight are bruised and under the growing layer of snow. The territory is becoming more silent by the day, as the birds have long gone.

Last edited by milkbun on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:19 am, edited 10 times in total.
milkbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkbun » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:21 pm

wk no. 1

gavril is found dead, an unbelievably large gash marring the side of his throat.
Last edited by milkbun on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
milkbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akbadainruins » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:24 pm

Username: boone.
preferred pronouns: they/them
short intro: hi, im boone ^^ im coming back into the roleplay scene and want to begin working on my feral roleplaying abilities further as im most accustomed to humanoid. this seems like a fun experience and id love to come along for the journey and make some new friends.
have you thoroughly read the rules?: i have, yes! i know what im doing.
are you capable of providing at least three paragraph per response: yes, thats pretty easy. my replies may be as frequent as daily to as infrequent as once or twice a week, depending on the progression of the roleplay.

thank you again ^^
Last edited by akbadainruins on Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
akbadainruins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkbun » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:26 pm

boone. wrote:Username: boone.

Thank you so much for joining! You may proceed in creating your first wolf! c:
milkbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akbadainruins » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:30 pm

heartstringss wrote:Thank you so much for joining! You may proceed in creating your first wolf! c:

thank you! ^^ form construction is underway but dont expect any awesome coding skills haha, im bound to mobile :')
Last edited by akbadainruins on Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
akbadainruins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkbun » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:31 pm

boone. wrote:
heartstringss wrote:Thank you so much for joining! You may proceed in creating your first wolf! c:

thank you! ^^ form construction is underway but dont expect any awesome coding skills haha, im bound to mobile :')

i’m sure it’ll look amazing! : D
milkbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me