โ” โ˜… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’… [ open&accepting ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: โ” โ˜… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’… [ open, starting! ]

Postby โˆ‚ฮฑะผั” ฯ…ะผะฒัฮฑ » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:41 am

Sable| Male| Loner| 28 Moons| Location; Near Two-Leg Camp | tags; open
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The tom left his makeshift place to call home as soon as the sun rose in the sky. He was planning to stock up on some prey so he didnโ€™t have risk getting spotted from the two-legs that were in their own makeshift houses currently. He didnโ€™t know what those triangle houses that housed two-legs. He usually saw a couple of them leave the small houses when the sun is directly in the sky, so he tries to find as much prey as possible so he doesnโ€™t have to deal with them. As much as he liked being a kittypet as a young tom, he rather live his own life and survive on his own, and not be a spoiled and pampered cat like kittypets. He isnโ€™t thinking that every cat was spoiled and pampered, it was just better to learn on your own in the wilderness of the forest. And, that he has a fear of attachment..

Scenting the air around him, there were various scents in the air. He always challenged himself to catch more prey then the previous day. But, he still had a decent amount of prey from yesterday. Today, Sable is going to try to catch something a little more challenging. A bird isnโ€™t that hard to catch, but if isnโ€™t on a low hanging branch, or on the ground, then yes, a bird is going to be hard to catch. But, Sable is up for the challenge. Following the furthest scent, it eventually brought him close to his target. The bird in question was a large Crow. Crouching down in some nearby foliage and undergrowth, he slowly approached his target, making sure his footfalls were slow and silent to not send the bird flying away. Unfortunately, something spooked the bird that wasnโ€™t him. He would go hungry for now.

โ€Curses!โ€ the tom said as he watched the bird fly away in fright. โ€œI wonder what scared the bird off..โ€
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Echopaw| Female| Apprentice | 9 Moons | Location; Clan Camp| tags; open
    It was a full moon out, shining bright through the night sky, as Silverpelt shined brightly in the midnight sky. Though, every cat knows the superstition that the full moon brings. Though, not every cat believed in those supernatural beliefs, Echopaw did with a passion. Perhaps thatโ€™s why she was a tricky and mischievous cat, that will most likely carry over into her warrior life and adulthood. Senses alert, she was patrolling in the thick woods that were dominating her home territory, though she never strayed far from her clan, her curiosity got the best of her most of the time. She would regret going far away this time.

Two-legs always fascinated the apprentice, but her parents, older warriors, and her uncle told her to stay away from them, lest they take her away from her clan. That never deterred the young she-cat from getting close as possible to the two-legs. She stalked up to the nearby camp that was nearby that held a couple of two-legs, that were sitting next to a camp fire. It was too late for her to turn back, as a two-leg spotted her. โ€œNo!โ€ She meowed in fright, trying to run away, though fear was running through her, and made her rooted to the spot. โ€œMom! Dad! Uncle!โ€ She cried out for a plea to help. โ€œHelp me!โ€ But it was too late, she was taken into into a two-leg house that was near the campfire.

Echopaw woke up with a start, her heart pounding. โ€œAnother nightmare,โ€ She spoke quietly to herself, trying to settle her nerves. The young apprentice really didnโ€™t have nightmares often, and if she did, it wasnโ€™t that intense as the one she just had. Perhaps the reason why she had that nightmare is because of the sickness that is plaguing the clan at the current moment. She was afraid of loosing those close to her. She gave herself a quick once over, and smoothed out her ruffled fur before she made her way to the clan clearing as she had heard her uncle call for a clan meeting. She hoped that there would be no rigorous training today with her mentor. She wouldnโ€™t be in the right mindset for today.
โˆ‚ฮฑะผั” ฯ…ะผะฒัฮฑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โ˜… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’… [ open&accepting ]

Postby milkbun » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:38 am

stagpaw, male, apprentice, lean gray classic tabby with yellow-green eyes, ten moons, mentor: cedarfoot(?), mentions: saplingpaw, tags: echopaw + open

Stagpaw allowed his left eye to squint slightly as dapples of sunlight decided to shift directions directly into Stagpaw's yawning face. Hrm. Perhaps it hadn't been the best idea to stay up for most of night complaining loudly about how he just barely missed that juicy squirrel until everyone in the apprentices' den finally collectively made him shut up, for StarClan's sake. The lean tabby adolescent scratched his ear, half listening to Antstar saying something about the gross coughing or whatever.

The tom gazed longingly at the apprentices' den, then shifted his eyes to the medicine cat den where his littermate, Saplingpaw was. While Saplingpaw was usually up before the sun itself, eyes all sparkly and round about the most boring things in life, she'd recently fallen sick, and needed all the rest she could take. While he didn't exactly want to admit it (if he did, Saplingpaw would most definitely say something stupid and mean), Stagpaw was quite worried about her. He really hated seeing his sister all weak and sick, although her sharp tongue never dulled, which honestly would have been the only good thing about this whole mess if it was the case. He'd visited her as soon as he'd woken up to give her some wet moss, until he'd accidentally said something remotely pitying, and suddenly there was an unfriendly box to the face and more sass than he'd asked for. But he didn't miss the grateful glint in her eye, so it was alright.

He turned his head look around, noticing that most of the apprentices were awake now. Spotting Echopaw making her way towards the cluster of cats gathering, Stagpaw called out to her, rather loudly, not noticing the dirty looks a couple of the warriors in front of him were shooting his way. "ECHOPAW! HEY! Over here!" He beckoned her come over next to him with his finely boned, triangular head.
milkbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โ˜… antstar

Postby Karma. » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:04 am

x
x
x
      ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ!
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ | ๏ผ”๏ผ” ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“ | ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“๏ผš ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… ) โ”โ”

It was clear that Antstar was nervous by the way he pawed at the moss underneath him, unwilling to meet the gaze of any of his clan members. Heart thudding heavy in his chest, this was to be one of the first times he had addressed the clan as a whole, with nobody by his side to guide him. He took a pause as the cats - or at least, those well enough - flooded to the base of the log. Scanning the crowd, though not lingering on anyone for longer than a heartbeat, Antstar surveyed his clan family.

Having sat long and hard in thought about deputy (probably too long for his own sanity!), Antstar knew he had made a decision. For him, this made a fine change. After deliberating long and hard with Ottermist and Cedarfoot, the two cats he knew best, Antstar was exhausted. The options had been too broad, too much for his poor little indecisive brain. Cedarfoot, to him, would have made an obvious choice. The tom had been his friend since the apprentice days, and Antstar would give all of his nine lives for him. The only issue was, that Antstar regarded them as too close. If anything happened to his friend, he would blame himself. No, much better to keep him as a senior warrior; consult him about important things, but keep his head and shoulders free of the burden of deputy.

Then there had been the fiery Pythonshade, who had also been in the running. Ottermist or Cedarfoot had been the one to suggest her (he couldn't recall which it had been), and Antstar had, of course, heeded their advice. She was an incredible molly, talented at everything she put her mind to. But she was also, in Antstar's eyes, terrifying. Like the razor edge of a blade of grass, her tongue can slice. He hadn't been sure he would be able to cope with that, though that was in no way her fault - that was one of his own shortcomings.

And so what of the others? Hawkfeather, perhaps, or even the sharp-witted Weaverrain? Hawkfeather was thought too arrogant by Ottermist and Cedarfoot, but the latter, Weaverrain, would be a good fit. She was strong and (usually) warm, and could easily give directions, but there was something that didn't quite fit what he was looking for. He had been told by his friends to keep her on his side, however, and he could see why. He was sure she could take him out with a flick of her paw.

So all who was left was Wolfheart. He had been where Antstar had started his deliberations, and where he ended them now.
      "Hi, all!" He spoke with a wobbly voice, his faux-cheeriness sounding a little fake. With a cough, he straightened himself, and tried to look more like a leader. "I know you have all been waiting for this moment. I am sorry that it took me so long." No surprise there though, he thought, his red pelt shining in the morning light. "It really took me a long time. There were so many candidates, so many options. Each of you could bring something different to the clan, and I wasn't sur-" Realising he was babbling, Antstar cut himself off, glancing down at Ottermist nervously. "Anyway. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of StormClan is Wolfheart."

For a flash, he thought it was the wrong decision. But it was too late. The words had been spoken, StarClan had heard them, and so had the clan. He didn't want to see their reactions, so he carried on talking.

"I know many of you are worried about this sickness, and it was suggested to me that we figure out what the source was before we do anything else. I, uh... I think we should organise three groups, if that's ok?" Though he paused for a second for any objections, it came flooding back to him that he, in fact, was leader, and didn't need to wait for permission from anyone but StarClan. "Uh, yes, so. I need a party to stay here and protect the clan. Perhaps my new deputy will be in charge whilst I head out leading the party looking for any evidence of what could be making us so sick? You could train with the apprentices and any of their mentors who stay behind?" Antstar looked at Wolfheart hopefully, waiting for clarifcation.

"Then Weaverrain and Pythonshade could organise a hunting party? Pick a couple of cats to take with you, or if anyone would like to volunteer?" He flicked his tail as he paused for the two mollies to agree.

"And then my party will search the borders for anything we can find. Um, if you'd like to join me, come and meet me by the old oak over there!" Nodding towards the tree, he gave a small smile to his clan.

"Ok, well, that's it. Thank you all for listening. Oh! And if you're sick, Ottermist says you should rest and not push yourself - maybe go see her for some herbs? Ok, yes. Good. Good. Nodding to himself as he climbed down the log, he made his way over to the oak. Hopefully the clan cats could sort themselves out and choose who they were going with.

(ooc: sorry this is so awful! i hope its enough for people to respond to!)

x
x
x
Karma.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ” โ˜… wolfheart & mothpaw

Postby autumn, » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:42 pm

โ โ˜พ --W แด สŸ ๊œฐ สœ แด‡ แด€ ส€ แด› ๏ผ๏ผ
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      ( โ— sex. male ) ( โ— rank. warrior ) ( โ— tags. antstar, snowflower )

indent. as wolfheart sat and waited for antstar to begin the ceremony, the brown tabby gazed across the clearing towards the nursery. the dappled pelt of snowflower caught his eye, sending a fierce feeling of worry through his pelt. the fiery queen was one of the cats in the clan that were affected by the mystery sickness. of course, wolfheart was no expert on expecting queens, actually, he was probably the furthest from it considering he had no mate nor was he courting any molly in particular. however, the large tom knew that the queen's illness had potential of harming not only her but the precious lives that reside in her swollen belly. feelings of helplessness once again itched at his paws. starclan heal her quickly! he prayed silently. wolfheart had grown quite fond of snowflower ever since they were young apprentices. he had always been impressed by her ability to stand up for herself with her sharp tongue, yet when he spoke to her it was always in the most gentle tone. there was no doubts in his mind that she would be the greatest mother to her unborn kits and he was glad to be there to support his friend. drawing his attention away from her with a decision to visit her after antstar dismissed the clan, he pricked his ears to listen.

indent. it was certain that antstar was uncomfortable addressing the clan. wolfheart watched closely as the tom seemed to be battling his own thoughts before he finally opened his jaws to speak. wolfheart felt sympathy for the new leader as his voice was feeble and quiet. the tom shot him an encouraging look, unsure of whether or not the bengal would see him or not. it took a few moments before antstar collected his thoughts enough to stop rambling, he was obviously unsure of what he was about to say. all of starclan's warriors could not have prepared him for the words spoken from his jaws, however, and when wolfheart heard his name a small gasp of surprise left his maw. it seemed as though moons had passed before wolfheart realized that he had not moved from his sitting place. collecting himself and his thoughts, the tomcat rose to his paws and dipped his head. "t-thank you, antstar. I promise that I will serve you and stormclan to the best of my ability." sensing that the leader was not finished speaking to the clan, he sat back on his haunches once more. antstar continued speaking, though not with much certainty, making even wolfheart doubt his plans. certainly wolfheart should be assigning patrols? wasn't that his job now as the new deputy? suddenly the weight of his new position rested upon his shoulders, threatening to crush his spirits altogether. it was going to be a lot of work for both antstar and himself to learn what worked best for the clan, wolfheart just hoped that in the end, starclan was forgiving.

indent.once antstar had dismissed the cats surrounding him, wolfheart rose to his paws. he was prepared to greet his leader as he leaped from his position on the log but antstar made his way over to the old oak to meet with his mystery group of cats. deciding to speak with him later, wolfheart bounded over to snowflower near the nursery. at least antstar had decided that he should stay in the camp, that way wolfheart could see how his friend was doing. from a closer look, he could see the tiredness in the molly's normally bright blue eyes. "snowflower, can I fetch you some water or fresh kill?" he inquired gently, aware that the nausea she might be feeling would prevent her from taking him up on his offer. the tom touched the black tip of his tail to the queen's shoulder with a friendly look of his hazel orbs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ โƒ --M ึ… แด› สœ แด˜ แด€ แดก ๏ผ๏ผ
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      ( โ— sex. female ) ( โ— rank. apprentice ) ( โ— tags. ashpaw, ripplepaw )

indent. the warmth in her friend's greeting helped mothpaw feel more hopeful about the future of the clan. surely starclan wouldn't let all of the cats in the clan suffer and would put an end to the sickness soon. perhaps they would even visit ashpaw himself and tell him that everything would be okay! hearing ashpaw's thoughts on the choice of deputy, she couldn't help but snort softly. it was true, hawkfeather acted as if the whole clan should be grateful of just his presence in the clan let alone the work that he did as a warrior. she would know better than any other cat within the clan, as his unlikely apprentice. she could remember the day of her apprentice ceremony when she was so full of happiness and pride that she could burst, only to be given the prideful tom as a mentor. for many days following, mothpaw tried to ask starclan why she had been punished. what had she done so wrong to be placed underneath hawkfeather for training? wasn't she supposed to learn how to be compassionate and caring for her clanmates? all that hawkfeather cared for was himself! she had to admit, he wasn't all that bad. he did have some good techniques and skills, of course, but most of the time that the two spent training was filled with bickering. if there was one thing that she had learned, it was how much hawkfeather hated her quiet personality, constantly demanding that she speak up, move faster, or interact more. she couldn't even imagine what it would be like if he was given the position as deputy!

indent.another voice cut into her thoughts, making her jump slightly. the molly rolled her eyes as she recognized her brother's tabby pelt strutting around in front of her. no matter how much she cared for her boisterous littermate, he was an annoyance at times. as the young tom strode about, she hissed quietly, "ripplepaw! you better stop that before hawkfeather hears you!" the last thing that she needed was a lecture about respect for the warriors of the clan, especially if hawkfeather was the one being disrespected. the molly stood up and cuffed the apprentice with her paw lightly, a glitter of playfulness in her soft blue eyes. turning to ashpaw, she was about to share her thoughts about deputy but was cut short by antstar's voice. settling back down, she leaned in close to ashpaw, "well he looks like a rabbit who is about to be eaten, doesn't he?" she mused quietly. the poor new leader looked scared out of his fur to be up in front of his clanmates. mothpaw felt bad for making fun so she shut her mouth and listened. at the announcement that wolfheart would be the new deputy, she let out a small sigh of relief. she was safe from her mentor's pride for at least a little while. at the end of the meeting, mothpaw gazed around the clearing in search of her mentor. she wondered if the massive tomcat would take her hunting or if they would be joining antstar's patrol. eagerness itched in her paws at the thought of doing something helpful. suddenly a wave of sadness rushed over her. "I wish you could come with, ashpaw. we would have so much fun!" the she-cat exchanged a glance with her brother, thankful that at least she had him and redpaw to keep her company as she trained. poor ashpaw must be so lonely training by himself!

autumn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ripplepaw - 002

Postby ohm. » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:49 pm

๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐‹๐„๐๐€๐–
male || 7 moons || apprentice || tags: mothpaw, ashpaw

After being pawed at by his sister, Ripplepaw began to reply, saying "Ah come on, I was only joking!" but he was quickly hushed by some older warriors as Antstar began his announcement. Or at least he tried to make an announcement. Half of the time it seemed like he was asking the clan what to do. He grinned at Mothpaw's little joke, but he could see she was uncomfortable poking fun at the nervous tom. Classic Mothpaw. They may share the same sense of humor but she was always the sweet one. Him and Redpaw were better at the whole playful banter thing, but... well, maybe not anymore. Redpaw's remarks were very bitter these days. As excited as Ripplepaw was to find out who would be the new deputy, he couldn't help but zone out while Antstar went on with his speech, as his mind kept coming back to his brother. He felt like he hardly knew him anymore-- so angry-- it was like Redpaw had just gone, like their parents... He felt his stomach churn, and for a moment he felt as if he would throw up like one of the sick cats. Like he had been poisoned from just being reminded of them again. Realizing he'd been digging his claws into the dirt, Ripplepaw tried to revert to his usual upbeat self, trying not to get bogged down by the things that happened in the past. 'Just forget about about all that! None of that matters right now,' he thought to himself. Things were a lot easier that way.
    As Antstar closed off with a few words about patrols, Ripplepaw turned back to his friends who were going their separate ways. "Yeah, see you Ashpaw! Don't get too lonely in there," he remarked, though he knew that the grey apprentice was great at what he did and somehow enjoyed it, even if he was stuck in Ottermist's creepy hut most of the time. He'd make a great medicine cat one day.
ohm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ” โ˜… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’… [ 001 ]

Postby azhefa. » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:40 am

xx๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ
ใ€‹i. she-cat ii. 45 moons iii. queen/warrior iv. healthy v. hetero vi. single

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

it's been tough these last few moons. heartbreak, being outcast from her clan and finding another, becoming a single mother, and now a sickness has come from the nearby tainted creek. ravendance catches herself questioning her choices, something she's been doing a lot of lately. such as wondering if she should have just ignored that tom instead of falling for his charming words or if she should have chosen a different clan to join, one that wasn't stricken with an illness. it's not like she can change any of it now.

ravendance lifts her head from where it was laid across her paws when she hears voices outside her den. her ears perk forward for a moment before folding back when she hears antstar's voice calling a clan meeting. she hadn't slept well the night before and wasn't in the best of moods, especially with riverkit's boundless energy most of the night. raising a kit alone wasn't what she had planned for her life, she had wanted a mate who loved her and would support her, but once again it was something she can't change.

the calico she-cat rises to her feet and exits the den before stretching out and calling for riverkit to follow. the little black kitten was eager to start the day and was out of the den and across the camp in less than a second. ravendance breathes a deep tired sigh before padding to the fallen tree where the others were gathering. the she-cat sits and waits for the announcements and wasn't very surprised when the new deputy was announced. the way antstar spoke was rather curious, hesitant and almost confused. she was use to her previous leader issuing orders like a tyrant and expecting them to be obeyed. it's was almost refreshing to have a leader who wasn't so harsh.

with groups being formed, ravendance wasn't sure where she would go since she's still considered a queen even though riverkit was very independent for a kit. would the others view her as a neglectful mother if she goes on the hunt or scouting mission? or would they think she's lazy and milking her status of queen if she just returns to her den? it was hard to choose between either one since they would both taint the other cats' view of her and she doesn't want to make anymore enemies. she had plenty of those in her previous clan. ravendance remains where she sits even after antstar jumps down from the log and goes to gather his group for the scouting mission, unsure what to do.

xxxlocation; den > meeting x mentions; antstar, others x tags; riverkit, open

xx๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป
ใ€‹i. tom ii. 4 moons iii. kit iv. ravendance's son v. healthy vi. riverkit, riverpaw, riversong

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

sleep didn't come easily to the young kit, which in turn keeps his mother up. he doesn't mean to wake her and keep her awake throughout the night, but it's so hard to sleep when you're not tired. good thing his mother was nice about it, he's heard whispers of others who would have punished him for keeping them awake like he does with ravendance.

riverkit was playing with his mother's tail when antstar issues his summons to the fallen tree for a meeting. the kit was quick to jump up and zoom out of the den when his mother calls for him, disappearing into the growing crowd of bodies. he wasn't shy or scared about being around other cats like other kits might be, these were all his friends in his mind so why should he be scared of them?

the kit was buzzing with energy as he speeds around the camp, dodging cats who were making their way to the meeting. he spots a few of the apprentices sitting by the fallen log and pads over eagerly.
    "good morning! you guys wanna play?" though they were older and larger than himself, riverkit always wants to play with them. he'll play with anyone as long as he doesn't get into trouble for it.

when he sees the apprentices start to split up, his spirits damper a little. he might want to play with everyone, but not everyone wants to play with him. a lot of the grown warriors simply send him away or claim to be busy even if they were lounging around. riverkit starts to wonder if the apprentices would dismiss him too, thinking him too little to play their apprentice games. maybe he can go find wolfheart and see if the older tom wants to play instead. the tom always seems to have free time to play with him, but lately he's been busier. maybe he'll just have to play by himself with rocks and pine cones again, or maybe he can find a lizard to chase like he did yesterday.

xxxlocation; den > camp x mentions; apprentices, wolfheart x tags; apprentices
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜ 2] [๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” 2]

Postby derision » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:50 am

โ˜ l๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜
    warrior โ‡’ tom โ‡’ 49 moons โ‡’ mood: sleepy โ‡’ location: camp โ‡’
        The sickly tom looked up at their leader when it seemed he was ready. Cloudstalk listened carefully to Antstar as he spoke, his ear twitching in response to both his wobbly voice and a pesky fly that kept buzzing around him. When it seemed he was rambling, the Siamese cat lowered his head and watched the clan listen to him. He was curious of their thoughts of their new leader, and studied their faces the best he could from his distance. If anyone else was looking around, they surely would've met his gaze.

When Antstar mentioned StarClan, Cloudstalk shifted his eyes up to his leader again. StarClan, he thought. I wonder what they're doing about this sickness, why they didn't send a prophecy or foresee so many of his clanmates dying. He looked back over to Ottermist, shifting himself quietly as another morning breeze passed through him. While he was so deep in his thoughts, Antstar's announcement of the deputy was dull background noise. Or perhaps they did? And we just weren't told about it. Cloudstalk's piercing eyes narrowed down to Ottermist's young apprentice. Or maybe we did get one... He just didn't realize it.

The warrior twitched his whiskers and moved back to the fly that kept buzzing around him, as if sensing his illness. He batted weakly at it, before turning his sights back towards Antstar's log. He noted Wolfheart just now speaking about serving the clan and he studied him quietly. Wolfheart is a good fit, he figured, he has compassion for all around him and burning loyalty to StormClan. He dipped his head in agreement with Antstar's decision. Cloudstalk stood up in response to the groups. He wanted to be of some use, even though he would slow a group down by many paces.

With a soft sigh, he walked towards Ottermist, swallowing some bile in his throat as he did so. By the stars, he didn't want to throw up in front of everybody, so he kept his composure and tried his best to not look so frail as he made his way to the medicine cat. "Ottermist," He paused for a moment to collect his thoughts, "something about some herbs?" Cloudstalk referenced Antstar, reflecting on how he told the sicker cats to go to her. He studied her as he waited for a response, debating on asking if StarClan had told them anything.
    tags: ottermist โ‡’ mentions: ashpaw, wolfheart, antstar

โ™› ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
    warrior โžฃ molly โžฃ 38 moons โžฃ mood: apprehensive โžฃ location: camp โžฃ
        Fawnspring frowned as Antstar spoke, already the slight irritation at his fake attitude slightly raising the fur on her back. She closed her eyes and tried to think for a moment how he feels, and tried to calm down. It isn't his fault that he was put in this position at this hard of a time. Still, the other bengal thought to herself sourly, Foxstar would know exactly what to do. With a wave of pain, she lowered her head and tried to gather herself together. He's trying his best, Fawnspring reminded herself. As she thought about how he must be feeling, her heart ached in empathy. This must be so hard for him.

The molly quietly listened as he rambled on about his choice, and she held her breath in anticipation for the new deputy. Please have good judgement, this means so much to all of us. She prayed to StarClan, her tail lashing about behind her in anxiety. Wolfheart's name rang through her head as she sat there, and the molly visibly relaxed. Good, Fawnspring thought, good. Wolfheart was responsible when it was needed and had a proud, serious air about him concerning StormClan. Yes, Fawnspring liked his choice.

She quickly ran through her head about other candidates she thought had a good chance. Weaverrain, for instance, was the one she was personally rooting for. She had this fiery air about her devotion, and Fawnspring had always admired it. However, perhaps it was good Wolfheart was chosen instead. Fawnspring had seen the other molly's mood snap and that was a thing to be wary of. It was hard for Fawnspring to see that, though, seeing as she had grown up always looking up to the slightly older warrior through her childhood.

The lean bengal sat on her haunches and tuned back in to Antstar's announcement. She wasn't necessarily sure what she wanted to do, as always. Her ears lowered as she thought, debating whether she should stay or go. Go! Some voice whispered to her encouragingly. Fawnspring considered her subconscious thought. Perhaps she would go instead of sitting around like she had been, no matter how she was feeling. Outside could feel good for her, stretching her legs and whatnot. From there, she still had two options. Hunting, or exploring with Antstar.

Fawnspring's thoughts were interrupted by an abrupt sneeze. She wearily licked her paw and curled it over her ear, trying to comfort herself in some way. Probably not hunting, then. Her sneezes would scare off the entire forest. With that in mind, she stood up and took a pawstep towards the old oak Antstar spoke of. The molly froze then, in a state of nervous indecisiveness. What if she was a liability? What if they didn't want her there?

She looked down in sadness as she considered this. It wasn't as if this was ordinary for her, Fawnspring normally attached herself to someone and let them do all the choosing. Looking around her, there was no friend in immediate proximity that could help her. The warrior took a deep breath and kept padding towards the oak, slightly shaking in anxiety that Antstar would recommend her go elsewhere. She wasn't as sick as some, she was capable, and she would prove it.
    tags: antstar โžฃ mentions: wolfheart, weaverrain
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜… โ” halfleap [02] sleepingbird [02]

Postby radio.active. » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:23 am

สœแด€สŸ๊œฐสŸแด‡แด€แด˜
    แด›แดแด // 52แด // แดกแด€ส€ส€ษชแดส€ // แด›แด€ษข๊œฑ; แด€ษดแด›๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ // แดแด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ; แดกแดสŸ๊œฐสœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, แด‡แด„สœแดแด˜แด€แดก

At the announcement, Halfleap let out soft chants in support of the younger tom. He was an excellent choice for deputy, possessing an intense and deep sense of loyalty and love for Stormclan that could only have been matched by Foxstar himself. As far as Halfleap was concerned, the clan would be in good paws for many moons to come.
    "Anthstar," he said, rising from his place and approaching the leader and the band of cats that had already formed around him and the old oak. "Echopaw and myself will join your patrol to find the source of the tainted water, if you will allow us."
    He knew that most of the other mentors would likely be staying behind and would likely recommend the same, given Echopaw's mischievous nature. But Halfleap also knew that the little molly was just the perfect bundle of adventurous, determined, and lighthearted to suit the task at hand.

๊œฑสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜ษชษดษขส™ษชส€แด…
    แดแดสŸสŸส // 32แด // แดกแด€ส€ส€ษชแดส€ // แด›แด€ษข๊œฑ; แด„แด‡แด…แด€ส€๊œฐแดแดแด› // แดแด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ; แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€แดษช๊œฑแด›, แดกแดสŸ๊œฐสœแด‡แด€ส€แด›

The voices of camp were hardly anything more than a droning in the back of her conscious. Most of her brain was focused on the physical pain in her stomach and the emotional pain in her heart. Combined, the aches hurt more than any injury she had sustained either from scuffles or accidents, especially considering there was nothing that Ottermist could give her for the pain. Well, not any more than the mountains of poppy seeds she had already been given.
    One voice did cut through her sorrowful inner monologue. Her blue eyes flicked up to face the voice to find that it belonged to Cedarfoot. She gave a few heartbeats to process his words, the requests moving like a slug through her brain.
    "Good morning yourself," she said softly with a voice that clearly had not seen much use in the past moons. "I think that sounds lovely, Cedarfoot, thank you." She slowly eased herself up so that the tom could take a place beside her. Her fur was scruffy from her many days in her nest, and the sight of the roughness of her coat made her ears flatten in embarrassment.
    "I'm afraid I'm not quite as full of chatter as I used to be," she sighed, then added with a weak laugh, "I suppose that's no secret though, hm?"
    Upon hearing Wolfheart's name fall from Antstar's mouth, the little molly looked towards the highrock and let out a weak but enthusiastic cheer. She liked the tom well enough, and none could hold a candle to his passion and love for the clan. She watched the newly named deputy up until he approached the nursery, only then turning back to Cedarfoot.
    "What do you think of Antstar's decision?" She asked in between slow laps at a particularly untidy tuft of fur.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โžณ | 002

Postby fieryfeather » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 am

๏ผณ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝ†๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ’
    gender female rank queen sexuality heterosexual age thirty-two moons mentions antstar tags wolfheart
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Although she tried as best she could to concentrate, Snowflower was so distracted by the pain in her belly that most of her leader's speech fell on deaf ears. However, on Antstar's utterance of her friend's name, Snowflower's ears pricked up excitedly. She hadn't quite been expecting him to announce Wolfheart as deputy - a cat as apprehensive as Antstar, she had assumed that he would choose a cat he was closer to. Someone like Cedarfoot. Of course, Snowflower regarded Antstar's decision as perfect. Wolfheart was one of the best cats she knew. He had always supported her and been a good shoulder to lean on, and ever since she announced her kits, he was constantly checking on her to ensure she was taking care of herself. Wolfheart's hasty acceptance 'speech' had Snowflower purring in amusement, albeit not without discomfort. That cat has always been too modest for his own good, she mused to herself. Perhaps Antstar is more capable of leading this clan than I thought. I shouldn't be so quick to judge him.

Soon enough, Antstar's awkward announcement was concluded, and Snowflower was surprised to see Wolfheart heading straight towards her. She shifted her body - somewhat ungracefully - in order to meet his eyes. "Well well, if it isn't Stormclan's newest deputy!" she mewed with as much of a playful tone as she could muster. Her eyes glinted warmly at Wolfheart. "Shouldn't you be off doing your deputy duties? I know how you love to boss cats around." She flicked her tail playfully and rested her heavy head back upon her paws. "I'm sure another cat will have my share of fresh-kill. The thought of eating right now makes my stomach roll. I wouldn't say no to some water, though." She glanced back up at the tom, hoping her appreciation for his concern had been conveyed.
fieryfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ” โ˜… weaverrain [1] / saplingpaw [1]

Postby razzberry » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:44 am

๏ผˆ โœซ ๏ผ‰ ๐–๐„๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผ๏ผ
          โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
          โ–ช 39 moons โ–ช molly โ–ช warrior โ–ช mentors no one โ–ช open for kin โ–ช crush: to be mossfur โ–ช
          โ–ช location ; camp โ–ช status ; healthy
          โ–ช tags ; fawnspring โ–ช mentions ; antstar, wolfheart, hawkfeather, pythonshade

The flame point feline had been nearby when her leader's wavering call filled the Stormclan camp. She had a feeling that Antstar was still getting used to his position so she really couldn't blame him for not having adjusted just yet, she was confident he would rise up though. Weaverrain had collected with the rest of her clan mates near the pile of logs, waiting in quiet eagerness for their leader to put their curiosity to rest. Although everyone probably had a suspicion of what the meeting would be about. A deputy. Since Foxstar's untimely death and Antstar's rise up in ranks, a new deputy was in high demand, the clan couldn't function without one. There had been talk about who would be chosen and it amused Weaverrain when she caught snippets of conversation over meals or in passing. Most had her own name on their tongues along with Wolfheart, Hawkfeather and Pythonshade. When it was Wolfheart's name that left their leader's mouth, Weaverrain nodded her head in agreement. The tomcat was certainly a great choice for the role, he was a cat she was fond of and definitely one she could fall in line with. Had it been Hawkfeather though, well, she wasn't sure the same could be said. She could understand the reservations some cat's had about her in the role of deputy, thanks to her knack for switching moods at the drop of a dime, it unnerved her clan mates and she couldn't blame them. Heck, half the time they shocked her.

Weaverrain lifted her head once it was suggested that her and Pythonshade lead a hunting patrol with a couple other warriors, and the flame point feline instantly perked her ears up. The prospect of hunting with her best friend and practically soul sister was always a great way to start off her day. While many were terrified of Pythonshade and would sooner walk through a burr bush than face her, Weaverrain found the fierce molly refreshing and quite frankly one of her favourite cats. Starclan help anyone who crossed either of them though...they'd have double the wrath to deal with. The lean molly rose to her paws, her eyes scanning the throng of cats for her friend's familiar face.

Instead, she noticed another cat not far whom she had also had a good relationship with. Fawnspring was a couple moons younger than herself but she had always gotten along well with her. The warrior wasn't unaware of bengal's admiration for her since they were young and was immensely grateful for it because it humbled her and reminded her that there were in fact some who looked up to her, which only drove her desire to not disappoint anyone. Perhaps Fawnspring would want to join her and Pythonshade's hunting patrol? There was no harm in asking anyways. "Fawnspring!" the pale coated warrior called out as she took a couple strides in her direction. "Looking for something to do? You can join Pythonshade and myself on the hunting patrol if you'd like" Weaverrain offered, her icy blue eyes flitting over her friend's face before flicking off towards the crowd of cats. She was looking for one other cat to join them but didn't want to steal someone who Antstar had been eyeing for his own patrol.

๏ผˆ โœซ ๏ผ‰ ๐’๐€๐๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐๐€๐– โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผ๏ผ
          โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
          โ–ช 10 moons โ–ช molly โ–ช apprentice โ–ช mentored by pythonshade โ–ช sister to stagpaw โ–ช crush: open
          โ–ช location ; medicine den โ–ช status ; sick
          โ–ช tags ; open โ–ช mentions ; ottermist, ashpaw, pythonshade, stagpaw

Something about the medicine den was quite soothing but there was nothing that could compare to the homey feeling of her own nest. She'd been moved to the medicine den where Ottermist and Ashpaw could watch over her three days ago. She'd been one of the cats to fall sick after drinking the contaminated water from the river, the same water that landed Foxstar in Starclan. Would she be next? Starclan, she hoped not. She was too young to die and if anyone were to ask her what she feared most at that moment, it would be that. Dying terrified her now but anyone who knew the young molly knew that she was a hardy little cat. It's gonna take more than some spoiled water to take me out Saplingpaw huffed mentally. It had, after all, been her own fault that she'd fallen sick to the poisoned water, all thanks to her unbridled curiosity. Pythonshade had always warned her that one day her curiosity would be the death of her, or Saplingpaw's own demise. Now she was starting to actually heed her mentor's words of warning.

Her condition had worsened over the span of three days and she knew that it worried Ottermist and her clan mates, although she had to give them credit for trying to mask their worry for her sake. She hadn't been doing much of anything lately. She could only handle a tiny mouthful of food and even sometimes then she still vomited it up. Water was going down fine though, which was good news. One of Saplingpaw's pale green eyes blinked open, rolling to scan the medicine den before her other eye opened as well. The solid brown apprentice didn't even bother trying to sit up, she knew it was futile, so instead she propped her neck and head up against a small log that was placed there just for that reason. The medicine den was beginning to get crowded as the days passed, more and more of her clan mates falling ill to the water. Though fortunately many of them were recovering nicely, she wasn't as lucky it seemed. She'd been throwing up quite often the past couple days and her breathing was harsh and sounded forced and ragged when she breathed, though that morning she was finding it a bit easier to breath without coughing up a lung. Still though, if she could hold down any solid food she wasn't going to get any better. Her heavy lidded eyes flicked across the other numerous nests that held sick cats, her flanks sharply rising and falling with her strained breathing as her lungs worked double time to bring air into them.

She vaguely heard Antstar's call for a clan meeting and every bit of her being wanted to be able to jump from that nest and bolt across the camp to listen. But she couldn't and it annoyed her to no end. She was sure her brother would come and give her a replay of the meeting and if he didn't someone else would. Stagpaw had been visiting her everyday to check in on her and she couldn't be more grateful for her brother. Though she would prefer not to look like roadkill in front of everyone.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me