➾ hurricane brewing - warrior cats roleplay - O&A

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ➾ hurricane brewing - warrior cats roleplay - O&A

Postby bunsniff » Wed May 13, 2020 2:37 pm

GRAVELCLAN

ROSEHEART >> tags; stormtail, darkclaw
Roseheart pulled a bright smile on her muzzle as the felines headed out of the camp and began their patrol. She was excited to get near the border and increase their clan scents so Tideclan wouldn't get any ideas to trespass. The path towards the border was pleasant. The nature around them seemed to be singing with life. She wondered what would derive from this patrol--especially since she was beginning to pick up strong scents of Tideclan as they grew nearer to the border. She hissed beneath her breath, "does it smell like Tideclan... Like, a bit further into our territory than it should be?"

BUMBLEBLAZE >> tags; sagetalon, snowpaw
The orange tom sniffed the air delicately with his teeth parted. He could almost taste the prey that was currently scurrying within the forest. He simply hoped they would catch something that wasn't scrawny. His eyes shined brightly as he met the gaze of the younger she-cat. "I like your plan about joining the hunting patrol." He raised his long, fluffed tail into the air as he grinned playfully. "I'm sure you will impress both me and your mentor with your hunting skills." He was sure she has already learned quite a few hunting tactics.

TIDECLAN

WHITESCAR >> tags; open
Whitescar eventually made it outside the warriors den and settled his rump on the earth. He eyed his clan-mates thoughtfully and was a bit curious why he hadn't been bugged to join a patrol of some sort this morning. He didn't feel like he was incompetent--but that was perhaps his pride talking.
bunsniff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Thu May 14, 2020 4:43 pm

➳ new-leaf [ ] green-leaf [ ] leaf-fall [x] leaf-bare [ ]
➳ morning [ ] afternoon [x] evening [ ]

darkclaw • gravelclan • twenty seven moons • tom • apprentice: flarepaw • mate/crush: open • tags: stormtail, roseheart

darkclaw's nose twitched scenting the same thing that roseheart had as he padded forward, they were near the border but nowhere near enough, immediately his tail lashed side to side in anger. "hurry along," he spoke to roseheart and stormtail. "we've got company. heads up." it was a warning to his clanmates, it seemed to be one strong scent but it was possible there could be more, opening his mouth to further inhale the scent, quickly he began to follow the scent. beginning to run now he spotted tabby that was not part of their clan. flicking his tail to stormtail and roseheart to follow him closely he rose to his full massive height. "and who are you trespassing on our territory?" he asked stamping a foot forward ready to spring if needed.

amylovescallie. wrote:ottermist • tideclan • twenty four moons • she-cat • apprentice: none • mate/crush: open • tags: wolfstar, hailpaw, juniperpaw.

ottermist sat by as she listened to her leader invite juniperpaw along with hailpaw, tail swish back and forth. she was excited to try and evaluate the apprentices, it showed that wolfstar was giving her real responsibility even though she didn't have an apprentice of her own. she also couldn't wait to catch some fresh-kill, she was starving and the sooner they got this on the sooner they would be able to come back and chow down.

juniperpaw • tideclan • twelve moons • tom • mentor: timberpath • mate/crush: open • tags: timberpath, wolfstar

juniperpaw leaped to his paws when wolfstar approached, his jaw almost fell open in excitement. when he saw that hailpaw had joined as well he was even more excited. he looked toward his mentor and back at wolfstar "of course!" he exclaimed walking forward ready to prove himself. he looked over at hailpaw smiling widely, he was happy to be showing how he was coming along to the leader as well as have his closest friend by his side to do so.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sat May 16, 2020 11:20 am

O.G. wrote:
      () 𝚂 𝚗 𝚘 𝚠 𝚙 𝚊 𝚠
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( clan: gravelclan ) ( age: nine moons ) ( rank: apprentice to sagetalon ) ( location: camp ) ( tagged: sagetalon, bumbleblaze )
    ------>Snowpaw perked up readily at her mentor’s forgiveness. She had always liked Sagetalon, even before she had been assigned as her apprentice. The she-cat made mistakes easy—Well, it wasn’t that she made accidents simple, but, whenever Snowpaw did something wrong, there was never judgement from Sagetalon. And thank Starclan for that. She would never have survived even this long as an apprentice without Sagetalon’s reliable patience and forgiveness.

------>Snowpaw smiled, her tail twitching eagerly out behind her. “I saw Coalpaw head out for a hunting patrol with some of the warriors. If you still wanted to hunt I’m not sure if we really need to now.” She laughed briefly. Coalpaw was an excellent apprentice. She had seen him working with Sorrelstorm a few times now, and though he was younger than her, he had an exhilarating amount of talent. She rationalized that it was probably because he was so quiet, so focused, and she admired that about him. There was something to admire about all of the apprentices in her clan, all except for herself, really. Sometimes, she wished that the leader would simply hurry up and demote her back to the rank of a kit. She could live with the name Snowkit forever, she supposed. She was fairly small for her age, after all.

------>Coming out of her reverie, Snowpaw blinked and swished her tail again. “I suggest we either join them, or you show me something you know! I always love learning things from you.” She smiled sweetly and eagerly, waiting for the wisdom of her mentor to guide their day until Bumbleblaze appeared. Her tail perked up in greeting, and she smiled. “Hello, Bumbleblaze!” He was a large, handsome warrior with a pelt like fire and all its outstretched tendrils, and, quite honestly, his skills intimidated her. Fortunately, Whatever intimidation she felt when around him was starkly overshadowed by her enjoyment of the tom. “Would you like to help us decide how to kick off the day?”

(☽☾) 𝙼 𝚘 𝚘 𝚗 𝚐 𝚊 𝚣 𝚎 𝚛
    ( clan: tideclan ) ☽☾ ( age: eighty-seven moons ) ☽☾ ( rank: medicine cat ) ☽☾ ( location: gravelclan border ) ☽☾ ( tagged: darkclaw, roseheart )
    ------>Moongazer continued toward the scent of the unknown cats at her confident, easy pace, until two cats appeared from behind the corner of the partly crumbled remains of an abandoned human dwelling. Even from a distance, the tom leading was unmistakably large, a black-as-night face featured within a ghostly draping of long, pale gray fur. The one following him was distinctly smaller than the tom and pretty, with the same length of fur. Moongazer continued in her assured stride for a moment, but then the massive tom, clearly an authority wishing Gravelclan, came barreling at her at full speed, like a boulder rolling down a cliff at her. She felt her stomach clench reflexively, her muscles tighten defensively underneath her fur. Her once perked ears twisted backward and halfway down with uncertainty, her tail dropping. For a moment, she thought to run, but seldom did the inhibitions of self-preservation sway Moongazer’s determination. This was no exception.

------>Moongazer restored her former cool, confident posture of erect ears and tail and easy slope of her shoulders. The massive mass of muscle and fur skidded to a stop barely a tail-length away, pebbles and dust motes spraying into the air at the friction of his paws against the man-made rock floor beneath them. He towered over Moongazer’s slender, slight form, yet, she merely gazed up at him as if she did not notice his aggressive stamp toward her, the tip of her tail twitching in the air. “Moongazer,” she replied evenly, the low tones of her voice starkly serene against the tom’s aggression. “You spit the word “trespassing” out as though you really mean “thief”,” she observed, her tail twitching again. Suspecting this might take a moment, Moongazer boldly sat down, gaining the slightest bit of height in the motion, and wrapped her tail around her haunch.

------>“I’m hardly a criminal. Tideclan has more than enough food and herb to choose from, certainly more than necessitates stealing from our neighbors. However,”—she tilted her head curiously— “I did come here with the intention of leaving with something I did not have before.” Her head straightened and she lifted her chin, cool gaze sweeping over the tom and then briefly flickering to the she-cat behind him. Yes, the way she stood with him, this tom was irrefutable authority. “You two have the aura of a leader and a subordinate, perhaps a deputy and a warrior? A suitable audience to hear my appeal,” she purred. “I came with the knowledge that your watering hole is one with a propensity for promoting illness as opposed to life. I am a medicine cat—prone to curiosity, we are—and I could not resist the temptation. I wanted a sample to study, to see if I could not unravel the mystery of your strange water. I’m not one to request permission, but, seeing as I have been caught on the wrong side of the border, it seems I will be asking just this once.” She didn’t smile, but her expression wasn’t unfriendly, merely calm and curious.

O.G. wrote:
      () 𝙷 𝚘 𝚘 𝚔 𝚌 𝚕 𝚊 𝚠
    ( clan: tideclan ) ( age: thirty-five moons ) ( rank: warrior ) ( location: den, camp ) ( tagged: featherhaze )
    ------>Hookclaw growled under his breath at the she-cat’s poor sense of humor, his eyes suitably narrowed for the instance. “Oh, please. The rancid fumes of decay must be wafting up your nose and straight into your brain if you think you’re being humorous right now.” He rolled his eyes, considering leaving Featherhaze to her miserably mephitic meal, but, in good conscience, he couldn’t do it. Often, he would sit in the shade cast by the outcropping of the warriors den and glare, silently judging his fellow warriors who would go and eat from the pile like second rate scavengers, but Featherhaze was a different matter altogether. She was in kit, and he was not about to be responsible for the next generation being born slug-brained or with seven toes on the same paw. Grimacing slightly at his fate, Hookclaw turned his head and placed a few self-soothing licks to his shoulder.

------> “Alright, enough of that. I can’t bear to see that slimy filth draped over your paws another moment.” He raised a paw and swiftly batted the fish off to the side, his stomach performing a small, nauseating lurch inside of him as the flesh of his paw connected with its dehydrated scales. He gagged, hackles raising along his neck slightly, and flicked his paw rapidly in disgust, soon succumbing to the urge to frantically lick it clean. Once he was settled, he cast something of a glower to Featherhaze. “Come on.” He flicked his tail in gesture for her to rise. “We’re going to find you something that won’t kill you before sundown.” He turned and padded off in the direction of the tree line marking the border of the den site, pausing there to ensure he was not moving too quickly for the queen.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

12- wolfstar

Postby clickbait » Sat May 16, 2020 1:27 pm

【wolfstar】

gender; tom rank; leader age; 27 location; camp mentions; hailpaw, juniperpaw, ottermist tags; hailpaw, juniperpaw, ottermist

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[size=75] wolfstar dipped his head, he tried to hide his excitement. “perfect!” he meowed, pulling himself of the ground. “we should leave sooner rather that later, im not sure about you but i am hungry.” wolfstar purred, he gestured his tail for juniperpaw and hailpaw to pass time and walk first and he stayed by the fall into step with ottermist. “you should find your mentors.” he called out to the apprentices before turning his focus back to the she-cat. “young cats these days.” he laughed, feeling extremely old even though it wasn't that long since he was an apprentice. his tail brushed against ottermist's haunches by accident, wolfstar was too excited to control his tail, now it was sweeping vigorously from side to side.
Last edited by clickbait on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunsniff » Sun May 17, 2020 1:07 am

GRAVELCLAN

ROSEHEART >> tags; darkclaw, moongazer
Roseheart knew better than to ever attack a medicine cat. Once she heard that that was the she-cat's role, her pelt instantly began to settle. Her once aggressive nature slowly became calm once more as she glanced between Darkclaw and Moongazer. Surely they could negotiate with her--she personally didn't see any issue with what she was attempting, especially if she wasn't there to hunt. She didn't think the clan had anything to fear from the Tideclan medicine cat. She dipped her head close to Darkclaw so she could whisper to him. "Should we guide her and keep an eye on her? Or would you prefer to take her back to her territory?"

BUMBLEBLAZE >> tags; sagetalon, snowpaw
The orange tom sniffed the air delicately with his teeth parted. He could almost taste the prey that was currently scurrying within the forest. He simply hoped they would catch something that wasn't scrawny. His eyes shined brightly as he met the gaze of the younger she-cat. "I like your plan about joining the hunting patrol." He raised his long, fluffed tail into the air as he grinned playfully. "I'm sure you will impress both me and your mentor with your hunting skills." He was sure she has already learned quite a few hunting tactics.

TIDECLAN

WHITESCAR >> deputy // apprentice; quailpaw // mentions; ottermist, wolfstar, quailpaw
Whitescar's eyes traveled to where Wolfstar and Ottermist were conversing. He supposed a part of him wanted to build some relationships with some of his clan-mates--especially since he was now the deputy, but he was generally a bit awkward. The large, white tom made an internal bet with himself that Wolfstar and Ottermist would fall in love by the end of the day. Huffing, the tom then looked around the camp in search of his apprentice Quailpaw
bunsniff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Sun May 17, 2020 12:57 pm

more changes please be sure to check the discussion post

darkclaw • gravelclan • twenty seven moons • tom • apprentice: flarepaw • mate/crush: open • tags: stormtail, roseheart

darkclaw let himself relax slightly when he heard the what moongazer had to say, although he knew that tideclan had stolen from them in the past and it was very likely she could be lying, he turned to roseheart for a moment whispering under his breath, "let us lead her, perhaps she may help although i'm unsure why she would be interested." he then turned back to moongazer, "while i understand you are a medicine cat that does not allow your trespass on our territory whenever you please. if you are going to be coming here we must be notified, if this was any other patrol they would have ripped you to shreds without question on sight." he knew he wasn't unreasonable himself but he couldn't allow tideclan, or rather moongazer, to do as they please because simply because they wanted to and any other cat would have jumped to conclusions of theft at once. he flicked his tail lightly at her, "if you follow us we will lead you to the pond, many of our cats have grown sick due to this water in hard times." he would not explain why he had approached her so harshly as he was sure she knew that both clans stole from eachother so instead he turned to the left and began to walk forward towards the puddle still on high alert that this could be an ambush.

ottermist • tideclan • twenty four moons • she-cat • apprentice: none • crush: wolfstar • tags: wolfstar, hailpaw, juniperpaw.

knowing she had left duskpaw near the entrance of the camp she began to head that way alongside wolfstar. he laughed slightly at his comment on apprentices, they could be a handful but it seemed none of them were lazy or unmotivated, she was sure all of them would be fine warriors one day. feeling wolfstar's tail brush her her ears also began to heat up but she controlled herself and continued on commenting on his earlier statement "yes i'm quite hungry as well, a rabbit would really hit the spot right about now."

juniperpaw • tideclan • twelve moons • tom • mentor: hookclaw • mate/crush: open • tags: timberpath, wolfstar

juniperpaw ran past hailpaw smiling at him and raced into the warrior's den looking for his mentor, he knew it was likely he wouldn't be in there but it might be easier to track him from there. peering in with eyes wide he saw that hookclaw's nest was empty and began to scent the air for him tracing back and forth. following the scent it led him out of camp towards the river nearby, continuing on he raced toward the scent not even realizing he had found him until he barrelled into him with a small "oof". falling to the side and getting up quickly he sheepishly smiled at him "sorry, wolfstar told me to come get you for a hunting patrol and assesment!" his ears pricked up at the end.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sat May 23, 2020 1:27 pm

() 𝚂 𝚗 𝚘 𝚠 𝚙 𝚊 𝚠
    ( clan: gravelclan ) ( age: nine moons ) ( rank: apprentice to sagetalon ) ( location: camp ) ( tagged: sagetalon, bumbleblaze )
    ------> Snowpaw hadn’t thought she had any preference in the matter until Bumbleblaze pitched in with his reply. Her ears dropped slightly and she glanced briefly away to avoid the large tom’s gaze. It was a little silly, in retrospect. She had brought up the idea of joining the hunting party to begin with, but, now, the thought sent a surge of butterflies through her stomach. There were so many cats a part of that patrol, and the thought of failing in front of all of them was mortifying. Her tail swished anxiously as she thought for a moment, and then she looked back up to Bumbleblaze with a smile.

------> “What if we went on our own private hunt, just the three of us? There’s already so many of them in the patrol, now that I think about it. With a smaller group, Don’t you think we would have a better chance on our own?” Failure only in front of her mentor and Bumbleblaze would be significantly more bearable than in front of half the clan. She was tired of always embarrassing herself in front of everyone anyway.

------> “Come on! I bet I can find a good spot! This much Snowpaw actually was confident she could do. She had a nose just like everyone else, and it could smell as good as the rest of them! Tail in the air, she turned around and bounded off in the direction of some abandoned warehouses with a lot of strange fallen, yellow soft stuff that the mice always loved to burrow in. She paused before she could get far and looked over her shoulder, making sure Sagetalon and Bumbleblaze were following.

(☽☾) 𝙼 𝚘 𝚘 𝚗 𝚐 𝚊 𝚣 𝚎 𝚛
    ( clan: tideclan ) ☽☾ ( age: eighty-seven moons ) ☽☾ ( rank: medicine cat ) ☽☾ ( location: gravelclan border ) ☽☾ ( tagged: darkclaw, roseheart )
    ------> Moongazer sat back and watched the two Gravelclan cats confer with one another, deliberating an answer. Her gaze was cool as she passively observed, unperturbed by the potential outcome of their conclusion. Whether they permitted her passage, chased her back to her clan’s territory, or even tried to kill her, she would return sooner or later. She always returned to the Gravelclan territory, full of so many odd wonders that a wilderness untouched by the two-legs could never possess, and she wanted that water.

------> Her focus flickered to the tom when he addressed her once more, her chin rising slightly. Yes, yes, forbidden and dangerous, she thought impatiently. She felt like a kit being scolded by a parent or mentor all over again. At least, however, this tom had the decency to offer the intriguing compromise of alerting his clan before she trespassed. Couldn’t say she had ever heard that one before. Nor could she say she was entirely capable of obliging, but, out of appreciation for the unconventional lack of murder, she might just honor the request a few times, when it suited her.

------> “I would be quite the fool to reject your invitation,” she replied as he offered himself and his companion as her guide. Moongazer rose back to all four paws, tail more relaxed behind her but ears still perked with confidence and an almost calm sense of vigor. She began to follow after the tom and the she-cat, though she was not so much behind as she was beside the duo. She knew the way, after all, and, just because she was an outsider did not make her subordinate to these cats. She listened eagerly as the tom elaborated, however little, on the effects of the watering hole.

------> “Fascinating,” she replied with wonder, taking a moment before she realized the possibility of being translated as callous. Hookclaw had helped her come at least a small way in realizing how easily she was misinterpreted. “Cruel, I mean to say, but intriguing nevertheless, wouldn’t you say?” The rhetorical question was directed at either cat, though she didn’t suppose she would get an answer. “Is it only in hard times that those who drink from the water grow ill? As in there is no other available water source when it is drank from? Or does your clan drink from it regardless of availability of other water? When a cat gets sick, was there any indication of some illness or unusual weakness before they drank from the water and deteriorated? Are the victims typically very young or old, or do the ages vary? Is there ever a time the water doesn’t cause illness?” She almost clipped off the question, realizing what she was doing. She was bombarding the duo with every possible question on her mind, parched for even the faintest semblance of an answer, a clue. She huffed slightly, knowing this kind of overzealousness often overwhelmed others and limited their ability to answer her in full. “Allow me to rephrase—what do you and what do you not know of the water?”

O.G. wrote:
      () 𝙷 𝚘 𝚘 𝚔 𝚌 𝚕 𝚊 𝚠
    ( clan: tideclan ) ( age: thirty-five moons ) ( rank: warrior ) ( location: den, camp ) ( tagged: featherhaze )
    ------>Hookclaw growled under his breath at the she-cat’s poor sense of humor, his eyes suitably narrowed for the instance. “Oh, please. The rancid fumes of decay must be wafting up your nose and straight into your brain if you think you’re being humorous right now.” He rolled his eyes, considering leaving Featherhaze to her miserably mephitic meal, but, in good conscience, he couldn’t do it. Often, he would sit in the shade cast by the outcropping of the warriors den and glare, silently judging his fellow warriors who would go and eat from the pile like second rate scavengers, but Featherhaze was a different matter altogether. She was in kit, and he was not about to be responsible for the next generation being born slug-brained or with seven toes on the same paw. Grimacing slightly at his fate, Hookclaw turned his head and placed a few self-soothing licks to his shoulder.

------> “Alright, enough of that. I can’t bear to see that slimy filth draped over your paws another moment.” He raised a paw and swiftly batted the fish off to the side, his stomach performing a small, nauseating lurch inside of him as the flesh of his paw connected with its dehydrated scales. He gagged, hackles raising along his neck slightly, and flicked his paw rapidly in disgust, soon succumbing to the urge to frantically lick it clean. Once he was settled, he cast something of a glower to Featherhaze. “Come on.” He flicked his tail in gesture for her to rise. “We’re going to find you something that won’t kill you before sundown.” He turned and padded off in the direction of the tree line marking the border of the den site, pausing there to ensure he was not moving too quickly for the queen.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunsniff » Mon May 25, 2020 1:59 pm

GRAVELCLAN

ROSEHEART >> tags; moonglazer, darkclaw
Roseheart continued to peek at their surroundings to make sure there were no other sightings of Moongazer's clanmates. Luckily, as of the moment, it looked like it was just her who was in their territory. She followed the patrol quietly, keeping a close eye on the trespasser as they eventually approached the pool and the medicine cat peered at it. When the older she-cat whirled on the patrol with numerous questions she felt her ears flick back against her head as she glanced to Darkclaw uneasily. Though she knew that medicine cats weren't much interested in the war between clans--could they trust that she wouldn't share this information with her clan? "Um--" She hesitated, still looking to her clan-mates with an anxious expression.

BUMBLEBLAZE >> tags; snowpaw
Bumbleblaze inspected the camp as Snowpaw mentioned that it would perhaps be better if they went on their own. He nodded his head with a thoughtful expression. "Great plan, Snowpaw." With that, he followed the younger she-cat with a grin on his muzzle, and his tail in the air confidently.

TIDECLAN

WHITESCAR >> deputy
*awaiting an opening*
bunsniff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Tue May 26, 2020 8:59 am

darkclaw studied her intently, the she-cat seemed like one to do of her own will and not precisely listen to others, with an even tone he spoke to her again evenly "you will want to tell us when you are returning because any and all patrols are ordered to attack on sight, you were plainly lucky that i have a higher rank and hold the power to question before leaping." truthfully the only reason he hadn't initiated an attack was because he saw no fresh-kill in her jaws. he nodded slightly at her words from before. as she approached the water puddle the flurry of questions began to come at them. he looked over at roseheart sensing her slight anxiety, tapping her lightly with his tail in hope it would calm her a bit. even though there was no reason for this cat to want to know these things it is not like they could use it to poison their clan's cats. and normally they didn't drink out of this water unless they really needed to anyways, he couldn't really see the harm. these deliberations flooded through his head rapidly before he decided to speak, "it certainly is intriguing, but many cats have passed on from it in the past, we only ever drink from it if necessary." he went on trying to recall what they new but really it wasn't much "it's much more fatal to kits than to warriors, although we have had the odd moment of tragedy. and since we rarely need it the only times we really drink from it is during the summer at the height of it when all other puddles are dried up." he then looked down at the murky water, "the last thing that we know is that it can also pass through the milk a queen has. we once had a queen who was so desperate to drink and had to feed her kits we had to let her drink the water. soon after two out of three of her kits died, and her and the remaining kit were violently ill." it didn't seem like much to offer but he hoped that this would giver her some insight, maybe she could find some antidote or rid the puddle of the sickness although he didn't want to heavily rely on it.

ottermist • tideclan • twenty four moons • she-cat • apprentice: none • crush: wolfstar • tags: wolfstar, hailpaw, juniperpaw.

knowing she had left duskpaw near the entrance of the camp she began to head that way alongside wolfstar. he laughed slightly at his comment on apprentices, they could be a handful but it seemed none of them were lazy or unmotivated, she was sure all of them would be fine warriors one day. feeling wolfstar's tail brush her her ears also began to heat up but she controlled herself and continued on commenting on his earlier statement "yes i'm quite hungry as well, a rabbit would really hit the spot right about now."

juniperpaw • tideclan • twelve moons • tom • mentor: hookclaw • mate/crush: open • tags: hookclaw, hailpaw, wolfstar

juniperpaw ran past hailpaw smiling at him and raced into the warrior's den looking for his mentor, he knew it was likely he wouldn't be in there but it might be easier to track him from there. peering in with eyes wide he saw that hookclaw's nest was empty and began to scent the air for him tracing back and forth. following the scent it led him out of camp towards the river nearby, continuing on he raced toward the scent not even realizing he had found him until he barrelled into him with a small "oof". falling to the side and getting up quickly he sheepishly smiled at him "sorry, wolfstar told me to come get you for a hunting patrol and assesment!" his ears pricked up at the end.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceland. » Tue May 26, 2020 12:18 pm

─── ( ROWANSTEP ) ─────────────────
              ─── ( female ) ─ ( 24 moons ) ─── ( gravelclan ) ─ ( warrior ) ─── ( tags; Sorrelstorm, coalpaw ) ─
      The city was such a fascinating place to be, whereas in the forest much of it looked the same, each block within the city changed. Buildings each looked different, some being made from brick while others with wood. The two-legs were certainly fascinating creatures. Rowanstep gave a quick sniff of the air and quickly detected more than a few mice and rat scents, although some of the trails were old. Now standing still she looked to Coalpaw. "What do you smell?" she asked the mottled apprentice. With her dark tail held low a few involuntary flicks swept the ground. Seeing through the corner of her eye to the left a short block wall she turned to it. It was no more than 3 or 4 feet from the ground and with an effortless leap she sat atop the small wall awaited the apprentice's answer.
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me