【Goodneighbor】- Now Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Any interest?

No
No votes
Needs plot/ more info
17%
Maybe
33%
Yes
50%

Total votes : 6

Re: 【Goodneighbor】- Now Accepting

Postby Tordier » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:43 am

Novak Coburn
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phoenix
35 Years
Gay
Single
Alone
xxxxxxxxxxxx
He walked briskly down the sidewalk, hands hidden in the pockets of his leather jacket. Though it was a chilly, overcast morning, the cold did not seem to bother Novak. Walking was his only option, since he did not own a car. There were several reasons for this: the main one being that he did not make enough money to justify the expense when he lived in a town where everything was within walking distance. Of course, there was also the matter that he saw such things as impractical. It seemed silly to go to the trouble of buying some clunky machine when flying was free, even if remaining hidden stole most of Novak's opportunities to do so. A nice flight did sound appealing, now that it had crossed his mind. Perhaps he would have to go visit one of the more remote locations nearby and stretch his wings. It was unlikely that anyone would be out hiking or camping on a day like this one.
With his mind made up and the Grocer's in sight, Novak now had a plan for the day. He smirked his satisfaction to himself and entered the Grocer's. Grabbing some smokes, and maybe a handful of other items that caught his eye, would not take long.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me