⇝ ☼ ⇜ ( 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 ) ⇝ ☽ ⇜

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⇝ ☼ ⇜ ( 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 ) ⇝ ☽ ⇜

Postby Tyres » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:07 am

x
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ☼ " shall the blood of thy enemies glisten like the stars. " ☽ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
introduction post. rules & regulations. the solaris pack. the lunaire pack. relations. status post.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
two of the most notorious packs have finally clashed after years of peace. the south-west is known as
the solaris pack's territory, whereas the north-east is known to be the territory of the lunaire pack and
between the two territories is a small, yet dense forest and it's rich scenery has attracted tons of prey.
the solaris pack have taken advantage and have claimed it as their's, but the lunaire pack have heard
the whispered rumours of this and now they want to claim as their's too. will they find an agreement?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
x
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:42 am

x
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ☼ " shall the blood of thy enemies glisten like the stars. " ☽ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
introduction post. rules & regulations. the solaris pack. the lunaire pack. relations. status post.
001. please make sure you follow all of tess's rules, brush up on them if you need to! 002. this is semi
lit, so i'm looking for at least one chunky paragraph per character. 003. you are allowed as many oc's
as you wish, as long as you can keep on top of them all. 004. the maximum high ranked characters a
user may have is two. in order to qualify for a second high rank you need at least one sub rank. 005.
you are not allowed to be your own crush/mate. 006. all breeds are accepted apart from teacups or
toys. if you are uncertain on your character breed is allowed, please dm me! 007. to keep the thread
thread neat and tidy, please make sure you disable your signatures. 009. if you join, try to be active.

x
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:27 am

x
the solaris pack. known to control the south-west boarders of the city of sacremento, california. the
members of this pack are known to highly excel in strength and fortitude and are more bulky breeds.

high ranks are as followed: alpha, beta, healer, healer's trainee, lead fighter and lead hunter.
              alpha
              azazel - 6 y/o - ♂

healer
              name - age - ♂♀ (res stingray.)

lead fighter
              name - age - ♂♀

fighters
              name - age - ♂♀ (res. smofir.)
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀

fighter trainees
              name - age - ♂♀ (res. roeheart)
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀

mothers
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              beta
              name - age - ♂♀

healer's trainee
              name - age - ♂♀ (res. vivacious_void. ☄)

lead hunter
              name - age - ♂♀

hunters
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀

hunter trainees
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀

pups
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
x
Last edited by Tyres on Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:39 am

x
the lunaire pack. known to control the north-east boarders of the city of sacremento, california. the
members of this pack are known to highly excel in stamina and agility and are less bulkier breeds.

high ranks are as followed: alpha, beta, healer, healer's trainee, lead fighter and lead hunter.
              alpha
              name - age - ♂♀ (res. smofir.)

healer
              name - age - ♂♀

lead fighter
              name - age - ♂♀

fighters
              nirvana - 4 y/o - ♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀

fighter trainees
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀

mothers
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              beta
              name - age - ♂♀

healer's trainee
              castiel - 0.7 y/o - ♂

lead hunter
              name - age - ♂♀ (res. roeheart)

hunters
              name - age - ♂♀ (res. stingray.)
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀

hunter trainees
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀

pups
              name - age - ♂♀
              name - age - ♂♀
x
Last edited by Tyres on Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:03 am

x
it's known and valued - a pack with good relations will always be stronger than one that doesn't.
              family.
              x & x
              x & x
              x & x
              xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              mentors.
              x mentors x
              x mentors x
              x mentors x
              xxxxxxxxxxx
              love interests.
              x likes x
              x likes x
              x likes x

x
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:51 am

x
x

we are open! if you are interested, then please either reserve roles on the disc. thread or dm me.

Last bumped by Tyres on Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:51 am.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me