๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† โ™› ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐’ | Fantasy Lions | OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† โ™› ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐’ | Fantasy Lions | OPEN

Postby Tatangi » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:40 pm

๐€ whisper on the wind breathed life into this world. It created the clouds and the storms it brought with it covered the world in water. The land below grew angry, erupting to overcome the water that tried to claim it. No creature knows much else of the story, some start wars and others wish to never know the truth. Today, great lions and lionesses have conquered the lands and many have mutated over time. Some rule the skies while others swim in the depths. No matter their kingdom, each fight for their reign while others earn respect. It is time for you to decide which path you shall take.

๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ โ™› ๐‘ ๐” ๐‹ ๐„ ๐’
1. All of the Roleplay rules for this forum must be followed.
2. There are no limitations on what your Lion may look like, but if you would like approval before hand you may message me.
3. Message all applications to me. If you have a post from the RP character storage for your character, you may PM me the link to that as long as it follows the application.
4. We have a minimum word count of 100 words per post.
5. When making a post, please place in bold letters the location of your post and the character(s) your posting for.
6. In your application, please respond as you would to an NPC to the "Awoken one" script in the application.
7. These rules can be changed at anytime, but an announcement will be made if it happens.

๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ โ™› ๐€ ๐ ๐ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐‚ ๐€ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐
๐๐€๐Œ๐„; [NAME HERE]
๐€๐†๐„; [CUB / YOUNG ADULT / ADULT / ELDER]
๐†๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘; [GENDER HERE]
๐’๐„๐—๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜; [PREF HERE]
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐…; [LINK TO IMAGE]
๐“๐‡๐„ โ™› ๐€๐–๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ โ™› ๐Ž๐๐„
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐ซ, "๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž..." ๐ข๐ญ ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ... ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ."

Code: Select all
[left][quote]๐๐€๐Œ๐„; [NAME HERE]
๐€๐†๐„; [CUB / YOUNG ADULT / ADULT / ELDER]
๐†๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘; [GENDER HERE]
๐’๐„๐—๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜; [PREF HERE]
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐…; [LINK TO IMAGE][/quote][/left][right][quote][img]https://via.placeholder.com/100[/img][/quote][/right][center][quote][size=150][u]๐“๐‡๐„[/u] โ™› [u]๐€๐–๐Ž๐Š๐„๐[/u] โ™› [u]๐Ž๐๐„[/u][/size]
[i]"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐ซ, "๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž..." ๐ข๐ญ ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ... ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ."[/i][/quote][/center]
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† โ™› ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐’ | LOCATIONS

Postby Tatangi » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:30 pm

๐‹ ๐Ž ๐‚ ๐€ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐ ๐’ โ™› ๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐‚ ๐Ž ๐• ๐„ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐ƒ
Over time, new locations will be discovered and can be used as playable areas. For now, these are the only locations available at this time. As the roleplay grows, new places will be added through NPC events.

๐„ ๐Œ ๐ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐€ โ™› ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐‹ ๐„
โ™› ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ NONE
The island in the sky known as Empyera is a beautiful and breathtaking landscape of clouds and ice. Thought beautiful, this island of the sky can be very dangerous during storms. Many have been toss off the island by strong winds or other forces of nature, which has led to many leaving this land when a storm is coming in.

๐‘ ๐„ ๐ƒ โ™› ๐– ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐ƒ ๐’
Directly under the Empyera Isle lies an unforgiving wasteland. Mountains of red rock refuse plant life and in turn, provide very little prey. Because of the significant difference in resources, most who are exiled are sent to these lands and forced to fend for themselves.

๐‰ ๐€ ๐ƒ ๐„ ๐ƒ โ™› ๐– ๐Ž ๐Ž ๐ƒ ๐’
On the eastern border of the Red Wilds, a forest challenges it. In this forest there are many small creatures to hunt and many rivers to quench your thirst. Many lions flock to this plentiful land that shelters them from the storms and provides enough food to feed many generations.
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† โ™› ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐’ | THE PRIDES

Postby Tatangi » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:40 pm

๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ โ™› ๐ ๐‘ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ ๐„ ๐’
Prides are created in character, but there are a few rules to create them. First, you must have a group of at least 4 lions to start a pride. All characters must then decide who to follow as King/Queen of the pride. Pride Leaders may set in place their own rules for their pride members to follow. Pride Leaders must also message myself for approval and to add their pride to this list.

The following is just a placeholder pride for coding reasons, not a true pride.
๐„ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐ ๐€ โ™› ๐ ๐‘ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ ๐„
๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†; none
๐๐”๐„๐„๐; none
๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐€๐‹๐’; none
๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐’; none
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† โ™› ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐’ | CURRENT EVENTS

Postby Tatangi » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:54 pm

๐‚ ๐” ๐‘ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐ ๐“ โ™› ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐’
These are the current events of Falling Crowns. In this section you will find a majority of the information you will need to know when making a post such as time of year, holidays, pride events, weather, NPC events, and more.

๐† ๐„ ๐ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐‹ โ™› ๐ˆ ๐ ๐… ๐Ž ๐‘ ๐Œ ๐€ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐
๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘;
First Winter
๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐๐Ž๐๐”๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐;
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘;
Slightly Cloudy

๐ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐˜ โ™› ๐‹ ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐‹ ๐’
๐„๐Œ๐๐˜๐„๐‘๐€ ๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐„;
Average
๐‰๐€๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’;
Average
๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐’;
Low

๐ ๐‘ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ ๐„ โ™› ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐ ๐“ ๐’
None
None
None

๐“ ๐‡ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ โ™› ๐‡ ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ ๐€ ๐˜ ๐’
None
None
None
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† โ™› ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐’ | PRIDE LAWS

Postby Tatangi » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:00 pm

๐ ๐‘ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ ๐„ โ™› ๐‹ ๐€ ๐– ๐’
Pride Leaders are allowed to create laws for their prides to follow. This could be anything within the roleplay rules such as "Only a lion of Royal Blood can take the throne" or "Those who lose a challenge will be exiled". Each pride is allowed 3 laws that their pride must live by. When creating these laws, think of three things that could get someone exiled from your pride if you need help deciding what to do.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† โ™› ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐’ | MEMBERS / CHARACTERS

Postby Tatangi » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:06 pm

๐Œ ๐„ ๐Œ ๐ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐’ โ™› ๐Ž ๐… โ™› ๐… ๐€ ๐‹ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐† โ™› ๐‚ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐– ๐ ๐’

๐“๐€๐“๐€๐๐†๐ˆ;
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† โ™› ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐’ | Q&A

Postby Tatangi » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:15 pm

๐ ๐” ๐„ ๐’ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐ ๐’ โ™› ๐€ ๐ ๐ƒ โ™› ๐€ ๐ ๐’ ๐– ๐„ ๐‘ ๐’
I understand, sometimes there are just a few questions that need answering. A lot of the time, several people will have the same questions so I've decided to dedicated this post to those questions. If you have a question, please message me so that I'm sure to get it! Leaving it in a post may not be the best idea as it can get lost over time and possibly never seen.

๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐๐€๐’๐„ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐”๐’๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘?
Yes! Sixbane, a talented artist on CS, has created a free to use lineart of lions that you can use right here on Chickensmoothie! If you'd like to use them or see them for yourself, you can do so by clicking the following link: SixBane Lion F2U Lines just make sure to always credit the lines to sixbane and, if you didn't design the lion yourself, always credit the designer!
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me