The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

Postby snowing » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:41 pm

Amaruq’s ears perked to the sound of Amethyst’s familiar voice, her attention turning to her with a soft smile grazed across her face “Good morning to you aswell!” She replied, head turning an inch as she listened to the wolf speak “Swelling? Ill take a look” She watched as Amethyst laid down, shuffling a bit closer to her to get a better view “Is it a painful type swelling or stretching type that you’re experiencing?” Amaruq questioned as she glanced over her belly, watching mostly for any strong kicks or movements. Her attention turned back to Amethyst when she asked of her due date, a small chuckle coming from the elderly medic “From just eyeballing you, i’d give you another two to three weeks, but your patience will be rewarded in the end!” She answered “Do you mind if I press on your stomach a bit? Not too hard of course, I’ll be pressing in certain spots, I want you to tell me if there’s any type of pain where I press”
snowing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:20 am

Firelight_AA wrote:
Firelight/24 moons/Female/Asexual/Loner/Location: Forest/Open/Tags: Enver

"I ate this morning, I caught a rabbit." She was glad that she buried the bones when she did as she didn't want the other wolves to know. "I was lucky there were no other predators around, They've stolen prey from me a lot." She didn't know why she was telling this to Enver maybe she just wanted someone to talk to. It had been a long time since she'd talked to another wolf.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:29 am

Lily
female ★ 3y ★ lesbian ★ dog leader ★ australian shepherd mix
crush: open ★ tags: pack, open

"Everyone! Please gather for a brief announcement," she called out and waited for the dogs to follow her instructions. "As some of you know, Willoughby went missing last night. Eva and I followed his faint scent trail to the river. We believe he crossed it into the wolves' territory. Please be on the lookout for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary," Lily warned with seriousness in her voice. "You are dismissed. Please return to your regular duties," she concluded and exhaled a heavy sigh, weariness weighing her down. "I'm going back to the watering hole," Lily told her sister and brushed past her. A good morning turned into a bad afternoon, she thought to herself and exited camp again. Her mouth opened in a pant, and her tongue lolled out. It was too hot for any more running.

Amethyst
female ★ 3y ★ bi ★ wolf den mother ★ pregnant wolf
crush: open ★ tags: amaruq

"Hmm... now that I think about it, it's more of a stretching pain," she admitted and remained still while Amaruq inspected her closely. "Two weeks! Wow, I hadn't thought it would be that soon," Amethyst exclaimed and glanced down at her stomach. "Of course you can press on my stomach, Amaruq. I trust you," she barked before resting her head against the ground again and allowing the medic to do as she pleased. Amethyst braced herself for any pain that might be soon to come.

Tynan
male ★ 2y ★ gay ★ wolf omega ★ deaf wolf
crush: enver ★ tags: enver, open

Sneezing at the fur, he laughed and swiped at his own nose. The wiping didn't help much, and Tynan stifled another sneeze that threatened to come. Following Enver's gaze, he saw that Magnus was getting a patrol ready and a pang of sadness hit him. "Of course, thank you so much for the help," Tynan murmured gratefully after watching the wolf's mouth move. His heart fluttered when Enver nudged him and told him he'd meet him at the river -- a promise that wouldn't be broken. Beaming, he stood up and made his way down the mountain. Tynan sprinted towards the curved river and panted as soon as he made it there, craving the cool liquid on his fur. He dipped his paws in first and slowly waded in.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clove is open

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:30 pm

Magnus
{Alpha--Male--4 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Irritated--TAGS:Hunting party--MENTIONS:None--LOC:in wolf camp}
Magnus was sure he had informed the patrol of their target before heading out but he decided to give the brute a break for now as he questioned him. Magnus's voice remained calm and leveled as he spoke. "Whitetail. Something big if we can, and if not then whatever we can manage." As he spoke with Rhys, Magnus lead the other wolves downland a bit, in the lesser rocky areas of the territory. The large prey often visited the area on their way to the river or to the lowlands. Early in the cool mornings, entire herds could emerge to graze on the low growing grasses. "It will just be you, quote, and myself. Keep that in mind, though if those two return early enough they can assist." He barked nudging his head towards Succubus and Timur.

Enver
{Hunter/Warrior--Male--3.8 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Calm--TAGS:Firelight-MENTIONS:None--LOC:Forest}
Enver patiently listened to the wolf and smiled at her answers, glad she was not starving or in pain. Though that made things a bit harder on him. One thing he did notice however was that she was at least skilled enough to catch her own prey on her own for as long as she had been alone. Her news about scavengers was also noted, and he tried to remind himself to mention that to the others soon. They were smack dab in the middle of bear mating season so they needed to always keep an eye out.
He wagged his tail and spoke, "I see. Any sort of animals in particular?" He asked, trying to get more information.

Clove
{Scout--Female--2 yrs--Dog pack--Husky/Samoyed Mutt--Worried--TAGS:Everyone--MENTIONS:Everyone in camp--LOC:Camp}
Clove's tail tucked between her legs at Lily's announcement. So it was true then.. Will was gone. If he had crossed into wolf territory it was doubtful he would return and even if he did there would be no telling if he would come back unscathed. She looked to her packmates as Lily left camp again. Speaking to no one in particular, she whined "What could he be thinking? Do you think he is alright?" The normally bright and optimistic dog was worried about her missing packmate, unsure what could be done.
Taking a deep breath she tried to calm herself, looking at the dogs around her in camp.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:25 am

"Everything from bears to coyotes though I can chase them off unless it's a family of four or more." Being a small wolf made living alone kinda hard, other wolves chasing her off, bears and cougars in general, coyotes easy but not in groups. She realized that if she didn't join a pack something could kill her, she wasn't a good fighter.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:25 am

Enver
{Hunter/Warrior--Male--3.8 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Calm--TAGS:Firelight-MENTIONS:None--LOC:Forest}
The brute listened to the fea and nodded. Nothing too uncommon then it seemed. Enver looked the small wolf over again and offered to bring her back to the cave once again. "I can not guarantee you could stay but I can bring you to our den to rest until our alpha returns. We can then talk to him and see if he won't accept you into the pack. I'm sure it would be a lot safer for you to join us rather than staying out here all alone." He wagged his tail slowly as he spoke, trying to find the right words. In truth the pack did need more members, it was just a matter of whether or not Magnus was in an accepting mood. "That is if you wanted to. If not I can take you to the territory boarder.." He did not want to put pressure on her or make her feel cornered into the choice.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:40 am

She considered her options, she could join the wolf pack and live in safety or live alone with no one to talk to. There were risks to either one, the leader might be a tyrant or she could be killed by a cougar or infection. Safety in numbers was a good thing but there was also lots of drama in packs too, whereas living alone there was no drama but you were less safe and had no one by your side. She decided to give living with other wolves a second try, if she didn't like it or didn't find a place in the pack then she could just leave. "I think I'll try living with your pack." She said giving the slightest of tail wags.
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:50 pm

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rhys ★·.·´¯`·.·★
| Male | 3.6 yrs. | Hunter | Pansexual | Crush: N/A | Mood: Attentive, focused| Mentions: | Location: Wolf's Territory| Tags: Hunting Party |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhys followed Magnus through the territory, nodding his head along to what he was saying. "Understood." He lowered his head to the ground and began looking for a deer's scent. After a minute, he rose his head and looked towards his alpha, "I found some, they seem to be located near the river." The brute began to go over his plans. He knew three wolves was the perfect amount for a good-sized deer, so it shouldn't be too hard. Unless, of course, the deer were to attempt and run through the river. The Hunter shook his head, 'Unlikely. He knew how rapid the currents were, so that should act as a wall of sorta that a deer could be pushed up against.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:35 pm

Magnus
{Alpha--Male--4 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Irritated--TAGS:Hunting party--MENTIONS:None--LOC:in wolf camp}
Magnus followed Rhys quietly. He had decided to send Succubus and Quote off on a border patrol rather than having them join the hunt after all. TImur would be accompanying them and they would split off to gather herbs after the hunt. Now that the deligating was over he focused on Rhys and the hunt ahead of them.
His ears flickered as the brute spoke up and announced he had caught the scent of the herds in the direction of the river. "Good, we can cut them off if we are smart about it. They are not foolish enough to jump into the river this time of the year." He barked. "Lead on, we will follow your lead from here." He added, flicking his tail to signal that Timur should fall in line aside him to await Rhys' further instruction. They would need to get their eyes on the deer before the hunt could truely begin and then single out their target. If all went well they would be returning to the den with prey and herbs before long.

Enver
Enver's tail awoke in a flash of movement as the fea agreed to follow him. "Great! I'm sure he will accept you! If you made it this long on your own you must be a good hunter!" He mused, a grin spreading across his mouth. The hunting party would be gone for a while, enough time for him to lead Firelight back to the den and get her introduced to the others who had stayed behind. "There is no time to waste then! Follow me, I'm sure the others will be excited to see a new face." He barked, spinning in excitement like a pup. Even as he stopped spinning to begin leading the wolf back towards the den his tail continued to wag happily behind him.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:22 pm

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rhys ★·.·´¯`·.·★
| Male | 3.6 yrs. | Hunter | Pansexual | Crush: Open | Mood: Attentive, focused| Mentions: | Location: Wolf's Territory| Tags: Magnus, Timur |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He nodded once more, more confident now that Magnus thought the same. The Hunter continued towards the source of the scent before suddenly lowering himself. Rhys motioned towards a small herd of whitails that were located in the clearing between the river and the forest the hunting party was just about to leave. Frowning, he realized they weren't as far as he had originally thought which meant his idea of cornering them against the river wouldn't be as effective. His attention was then caught by a doe that had a slight limp to its hind leg. This minor limp could prevent the doe from running well enough to get away from the wolves, which would mean easy picking. "That one." Rhys gestured towards the doe, pointing out its minor disability. "I'll take point. You two, please take the flank." Sure, it was such a classic and simple strategy to take, but it was still the one best for the job. Rhys liked to think that the ability to tell when or when not to go over the top was much better than always over exerting energy on simple hunts.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
████████████
████████████

████████████████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⊙  aries  ☽   aries  ↑  leo
───────────────────
hey pal! call me rex, or jen!
any pronouns ◈ mst
───────────────────
9w1 | infp-t
time: ◆◆◇◇◇
muse: ◆◆◆◆
──────────────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 ;;;;𝘐 ';;;;𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚;;;;;; 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌
██████████████████

interest include (but are not limited to)l;;
genshin impact, llpokémon, llbnha,ll jjba,
demonl slayer, llthe llllegendlll of llllzelda,
sonic, llllldigimon, lllllmedievalllllll times
(specificaly arthurian legends), and lmore!

█████████████████████████████████████
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me