( warriors ━━━ ✦

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( warriors ━━━ ✦

Postby wildsight » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:09 pm

XXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✦ ( intro ) ✦ ( rules ) ✦ ( allegiances ) ✦ ( relations ) ✦ ( more info ) ✦ ( status board ) ✦
moons after, thunderclan allied with the others to defeat bloodclan the clans have been at peace. while,
the occasional tension between the clans remains, every clan is thriving in their respectable territories. h
owever, after many moons trouble for the clans arose once more. one would think after what all the clans
had gone through, starclan would have shown mercy on them. even, after the most feared feline, tigerstar
died no clan thought they would perish. not until they came. the horrid twolegs came, like a pack of dogs
tearing the forest to pieces as a cat would a mouse. the clans scattered, trying to find safety, but combine
d with the toxic fumes, monsters, and the work they had to do for their clans it became too much for the
clans to handle. cats began to die off, poised by the prey and water of their territories. when the gatheri
ng came around, the leaders discussed what was going on and only had one plan that could save the clans
from total destruction. the remaining cats would have to come together and form one clan as a whole. so
me quickly agreed, while others of course disagreed. bickering among the clans, quickly took place and
finally a cloud covered the moon signalling that the gathering was over. no decision had been made. the
clans remained on their own, before nearly every cat perished. finally, it was decided at the next gather
ing that the clans would become one. of course, not everyone was happy with this decision, but had littl
e choice. however, their problems are far from over with twolegs destroying more of their territory and
poisoning their prey. the clans now formed as one, have few choices on what to do. they could leave the
territory and search for a new one, or stay and try to fight through this nightmare. both are dangerous
with the state of the clan, but they'll have to make a decision soon, before the clan perishes for good.

XImage
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( rules & more ━━━ ✦

Postby wildsight » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:28 pm

XXX
✦ ( intro ) ✦ ( rules ) ✦ ( allegiances ) ✦ ( relations ) ✦ ( more info ) ✦ ( status board ) ✦
001. first and foremost all of chicken smoothie's and tess's rules apply to this role-play. don't be ashamed
if you need to brush up on them. 002. all forums, out of character chat, and general discussion should go
one the discussion/forum thread. 003. please turn signatures off on the role-play thread and the forum/d
iscussion thread. 004. only post on the role-play thread once you're characters have been accepted and on
ce the role-play has started. 005. no one-liners. a paragraph per character is expected per post, though w
riters block is understandable. more is always welcomed. 006. only one high rank per user. 007. post at le
ast, once a week. unsaid inactivity for a week will result in a pm, concerning you're inactivity and if no ans
wer is received in two days, then you're character(s), will be removed. high ranks especially must be active.
008. reservations last 48 hours, the basics should be up in that time-frame and the actual form shortly aft
erwards. reservations will be lifted after three days or if basics are not up in 48 hours. 009. no being you
're own crush, mate, or mentor. 010. no power-playing, god-modding, or mary sues/gary stus. 011. have
fun and enjoy the role-play <3

more on the role-play this role-play is set in a alternate-type universe shortly after the happenings of
the new prophecy. no cats are to be from the books, and you're character(s), may only be from the four
clans (thunderclan, riverclan, windclan, shadowclan). no cats are related to the ones from the books eit
her. these clans have formed together to make another clan, due to their small numbers and current sta
te of the land. the clans must decide on their next move and fast, before they all perish.

XImage
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( allegiances ━━━ ✦

Postby wildsight » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:33 pm

XXX
the clan
due to the nature of the role-play spots will be limited

leader (1/1); banestar ✦ 85 moons ✦ ♂ ✦ shadowclan ✦ played by rosemarrie
deputy (1/1); firefly ✦ 42 moons ✦ ♀ ✦ thunderclan ✦ played by wildsight
medicine cat (1/1); calmwater ✦ 30 moons ✦ ♀ ✦ riverclan ✦ played by spotthecow

warriors (6/6);
shadefur ✦ 17 moons ✦ ♂ ✦ shadowclan ✦ played by ℓєαfѕтαя
fogsplash ✦ 19 moons ✦ ♂ ✦ windclan ✦ played by wildsight
briarleaf ✦ 26 moons ✦ ♀ ✦ thunderclan ✦ played by baby blue
wiltedleaf ✦ 45 moons ✦ ♀ ✦ windclan ✦ played by rosemarrie
cindernose ✦ 30 moons ✦ ♂ ✦ thunderclan ✦ played by ienrir
brightmoon ✦ 32 moons ✦ ♀ ✦ windclan ✦ played by grizzly bear
apprentices (4/4);
amberpaw ✦ 9 moons ✦ ♀ ✦ riverclan ✦ played by ℓєαfѕтαя
plumpaw ✦ 10 moons ✦ nb ✦ windclan ✦ played by starch
hemlockpaw ✦ 25 moons ✦ ♂ ✦ riverclan/former kittypet ✦ played by rosemarrie
bearpaw ✦ 11 moons ✦ ♂ ✦ shadowclan ✦ played by spotthecow

queens (1/1); cloudtuft ✦ 125 ✦ ♀ ✦ thunderclan ✦ played by rosemarrie
elders (2/2);
honeythorn ✦ 92 moons ✦ ♂ ✦ thunderclan ✦ played by starch
junipersong ✦ 40 moons ✦ ♀ ✦ riverclan ✦ played by ienrir

XImage
Last edited by wildsight on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( relationships ━━━ ✦

Postby wildsight » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:36 pm

XXX
relations of the clan

✧ = mentors ↠ = one way crush ⇆ = mutual crush ⇎ = forbidden love
★ = kin/family ♥ = mates ♡ = ex mates

brightmoon ✧ amberpaw
briarleaf ✧ plumpaw
firefly ✧ hemlockpaw
wiltedleaf ✧ bearpaw

name ↠ name
name ⇆ name
name ⇎ name

name ★ name
name ★ name

name ♥ name
name ♡ name

XImage
Last edited by wildsight on Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( more info ━━━ ✦

Postby wildsight » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:45 pm

XXX
more information

territory the clan is currently settled somewhere between thunderclan and riverclan. much of the
land has been destroyed, and scent markers lost due to the twoleg destruction.

prey prey currently consists of whatever is found on thunderclan territory as it is feared that riverclan
s prey is poisoned due to the river, which has a strange smell, though is really their only main water
source.

threats predators such as foxes and badgers have lessened greatly due to the twoleg destruction, but
the occasional hawk or adder isn't unheard of, and foxes and badgers haven't been eliminated entirely.
twolegs, toxic fumes, monsters, and the poisoned prey are the clan's greatest threats currently.

season it is currently late green-leaf. the occasional storm brings the clan joy with fresh water. but
their regular abundance of prey isn't around which is what the clan will need when leaf-fall comes
around and soon after leaf-bare.

weather it is rather warm, though cooler thanks to the cover of trees left. however, this is subject to
change soon due to twolegs. perhaps a evening shower or storm.

XImage
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( status board ━━━ ✦

Postby wildsight » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:36 am

XXX
status board

status on the role-play - warriors is currently open and accepting! please, pm or post reserves
on the discussion/forum thread.

news feed. the warriors role-play forum was made 12/17/19
the warriors discussion/forum thread was made 12/17/19
the warriors role-play was opened for forums and reservations 12/17/19
the warriors role-play started 1/2/2020
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XImage
Last edited by wildsight on Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( the beginning (pt 1) ━━━ ✦

Postby wildsight » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:36 pm

( ) FIREFLY ( )
    RUSSET MOLLY WITH BRIGHT GREEN EYES
    ( forty-two moons ) ( female ) ( deputy formerly of thunderclan ) ( stressed ) ( camp ) ( mentions/none ) ( open )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    What a beautiful day it was. The sun shone down on the land, morning dew glistening like stars in a beautiful night sky. The grass tossed from side to side in the gentle, morning breeze. A few sparrows sang sorrowful morning tunes. Despite, the morning's beauty it just seemed wrong in the eyes of a certain feline. Upon a lone stone, sat a russet feline whose green gaze seemed to glow in the morning light. Her coat seemed to turn a fiery red in patches, her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. Her gaze was solemn, yet her heart was heavy. The clans had suffered much during the past few moons, thanks to the destruction of those horrid creatures. Two-legs were greedy beings, never seeing the harm of what they were doing, only seeing what would it would mean for themselves. Despite, the singing of the sparrows the morning was oddly quiet. No, delightful singing from the birds, the bountiful scent of prey, the thrill of another purposeful morning. The clan seemed to lack the enthusiasm of before, before the whole incident with the twolegs. Firefly let out a heavy breath, the feeling of uselessness was overwhelming. She could do nothing to stop this and she could do nothing to make it better. The molly always tried to make things better for the clan, even during the darkest of times, but this seemed too large to do anything about it. Tensions had quickly risen in the clan, and it wasn't just because of the two-legs. The forming of the clan had been rough, while some didn't mind the clans coming together others weren't quite at ease with the idea. Firefly herself didn't know what to think of the whole situation. Sure, it was different and she certainly wasn't used to living with their rival clans, but what choice did they have otherwise? She hoped no one here had any bad intentions... Suddenly, a dark thought came to her mind, as quickly as a cat would spring on a unsuspecting mouse. Another feline appeared in her mind, a brown tabby with rich amber eyes. The thought only lasted for a moment, the feline with a blood stained muzzle glared at her, before disappearing. For a few moments Firefly was in a haze, blinking her green gaze quickly. She shook her head to dislodge any remaining thoughts. Finally, she let out a breath one she hadn't even realized she had been holding. Her heart was pounding in her chest, as if she'd finally caught a fleeing mouse. After a few moments, she relaxed and finally decided it was about time to head back to their makeshift camp. She rose to her paws and headed back toward the camp, her tail flicking from side to side.

Firefly returned to camp, in no better state then when she had left. She had thought the short time alone would help clear her mind, but it had done nothing. Despite, her own worries she couldn't push away her worries about her other clan-mates. She stopped for a moment, and snorted at the thought. She'd never thought she'd ever worry about the other clans, especially after certain happenings with some. She shook her head, her small smile fading as she looked over the clan. The muscular forms of Shadowclan and Thunderclan were now frightening scrawny, Windclan cats were even more so. Riverclan who were usually the plumpest felines were now skinny, though they looked better than some of the others. She wondered how they would fair without their fish from the river now that it was poisoned by the toxic fumes. She glanced toward the leader's den, which was where their leader Banestar slept. It was strange to be given orders by a Shadowclan cat, at the least. She swiped her tongue over her muzzle as she scanned the camp, her gaze finally landing on the fresh-kill pile. It looked worse than it did in leaf-bare. Her worries seemed to grow and there was absolutely nothing she could do about them. They, could only pray to Starclan and hope for the best. But who knows if Starclan would be able to help them? Perhaps, they'd be one their own. And if they were things didn't look good at all for the clan. Perhaps, Banestar would speak with Starclan on the matter at some point. Or perhaps, Calmwater had received a message from Starclan about them saving the clan. Somehow though that didn't seem likely. Once, again Firefly felt that thick mist of doubt circling her once more, and unlike previous times it seemed like no light could shine through this mist.
xxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxx
    ( ) FOGSPLASH ( )
    WHITE AND GRAY TOM WITH ODD EYES
    ( nineteen moons ) ( male ) ( warrior formerly of windclan ) ( mood ) ( camp ) ( mentions/none ) ( open )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ( I'll post for Fogsplash in the next post I'm kinda drained currently. )
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01. preying thoughts

Postby baby blue » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:44 pm

briarleaf
    ────────────────────
    female | warrior| 26 moons | tagged: open
    a hacking cough escaped her lungs as she inhaled the sharp smell of the fumes produced by the invading twolegs. veering a sharp left, briarleaf began to make her way away from the toxic smell, deeper into thunderclan territory, or what's left of it she should say. the merge between the clans had not been an easy one. all the cats seemed hesitant of the other and they had the right to be. all their lives they had been taught to be loyal to their clan, now their clan has become a mix of the four. the cats were now being faced with a difficult task of placing their trust in cats that they had no reason to trust before. briarleaf didn't trust the new cats, she couldn't. it was hard to trust cats she had no connection with, but that didn't mean she wasn't willing to make the effort to get to know the other clan cats. like it or not, this was her new clan now and she knew that in order to survive that they would all have to make the effort to work together.

admist her thoughts, briarleaf has continued her walk into thunderclan territory, her nose letting her know when it was time to pick a new direction. she didn't want to get too close to the fumes, cats had died because of that. she especially didn't want to get close to the twolegs though. the next time that briarleaf turned away from the fumes, she heaved a sigh and began her journey back to camp. on her way she did stumble across a mouse, but she was just a surprised as it was to catch it. the mouse had scurried off into the underbrush before she could properly react which was probably the first time that prey has ever surprised her considering that briarleaf enjoys hunting. shaking out her fur in an attempt to smooth her figuratively ruffled feathers, briarleaf continued back to camp.

entering camp, briarleaf was quick to note who was milling around the camp and those who were either still asleep in their dens or those who had been out with their thoughts like herself. if they were smart, they would avoid the fumes as she did. even the faintest hint of the smell had caused her to turn around. briarleaf's gaze fell to the fresh-kill pile, letting out a small growl of disdain at the pitiful amount that lay there. though her stomach rumbled, she flicked her tail and forced herself away. before she would eat, she wanted to find someone to share a meal with. she didn't want to go through more food than they had and to do so, she would find someone willing to split a meal as small as a mouse with her, even if it didn't provide much sustenance.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( warriors ━━━ ✦

Postby ienrir » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:49 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘
elder
she-cat
forty moons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[tagged:hemlockpaw. ] [ mentioned:none. ] [ location:camp. ]

Back in RiverClan, just before dawn -as the skies began to grey- the pale she-cat would to creep from her den. On dainty paws, she'd trace the familiar path out of camp and into the nearer part of the territory. There the scents were rich and the land serenaded her ears with songs of waking birds and gentle winds. It was a pleasant change of pace from the constant noise of her clan, though she did so love listening to her clanmates gossip and chatter. She often found that she could sit, nestled near the stream quite comfortably for hours if she so wished; though she wouldn't have wanted to worry the other elders with such a long disappearance. Usually someone would accompany her if she wished to stretch her legs, but either way her paws knew the territory rather well.

That wasn't the case anymore.

RiverClan was gone. Still she cherished what little remained of it, the familiar scent of the few clanmates who'd survived. Their presence eased her mourning, their grief for a home lost was shared. In this new makeshift camp, she often found herself ghosting their scent trails; never wanting to stray too far from the comfort of a voice she recognized. Though the scents of each individual clan had begun to mingle now, merging into something new and perhaps less a comfort.

Parting her maw to taste the air, she trailed after a familiar scent; stopping just short of the fresh kill pile. Hemlockpaw? She was near certain in her guess, there weren't many with the scent of her home still lingering. She heard his paws retreat in the direction of the apprentice's den. Without eating? Worry prickled beneath her pelt. She gave the prey a half-hearted sniff, her nose wrinkling in distaste. No wonder he'd passed on a meal, they were little more than forest scraps. Her heart ached for the river, the scent of fresh fish laid upon the pile. Everything about this new life felt foreign, she struggled to find her footing in it. She turned away from the pile, instead wandering towards the apprentice den; her clouded eyes narrowed in concentration as she avoided losing her literal footing. She still wasn't too familiar with the ground beneath her paws. Though, her nose faithfully guided her to where Hemlockpaw lay. This close she could decipher the lingering smell of two-legs on his pelt.

"Please tell me you're Hemlockpaw, I'd be quite embarrassed if I've slipped into a foxes den and tried to make small talk " She mused, a smile slipping onto her face at the familiar scent of her clanmate. "Embarrassed and... most definitely eaten."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓸𝓼𝓮
warrior
tom
thirty moons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[tagged:briarleaf ] [mentioned:none. ] [location:camp]

Cindernose blinked against the familiar darkness of night, his tail-tip twitching anxiously against the ground. There were nights, when the wind was noticeably rough and the chill settled deeper into his bones, that he wished he was a kit again; curled safely by his mother's side. Tonight was one of those nights. After a particularly frightening dream (which didn't stray too far from reality), he hadn't allowed himself to fall back asleep, how could he? Instead he'd silently listened to the light snores of his sleeping peers until the sky grew grey from the approaching sun. The peaceful sound did wonders to calm his nerves, though it didn't make him any less exhausted when the other cats began to stir around him. He let his eyes fall closed, just for a moment, to take away the sleepy sting. Though by the time he pried them open once more, some of the dens around him had emptied. It didn't take long for the realization that he'd overslept kick in, and the young tom felt compelled to thump his forehead on the moss beneath his paws. Mentally kicking himself, he managed to clamber to his paws.

Wide, green eyes blinked against the warm streaks of sun; still drooping with sleep. It felt too early to be rising, but sure enough he could hear the sound of clan life stirring in the clearing. Cats no doubt already awake under the late green-leaf sky. It was usually a comforting sight; peaceful, even. The gentle lull of a waking clan. Though today there was no such peace. He'd awoke with a familiar sense of dread and carried it with him as he weaved over sleeping peers to the den's entrance.

He was greeted with the familiar tabby pelt of Brairleaf as she made her way through camp, and lifted his tail to beckon her. Unlike most, he avoided leaving camp unless required for a patrol. The desolate forest filled him with a sense of hopelessness that'd cling to his pelt each time he wandered through it. The stench of fumes did nothing to lift his spirits when he encountered them. "Goodmorning, Briarleaf." He called softly, a hesitant smile gracing his maw. "Have you come back from a, um, stroll?" It sounded pleasant enough, though there was a pointed curiosity behind his words.

ienrir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 01 )

Postby starch » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:51 pm

H O N E Y T H O R N━━!!
( tom ) ( ninety-two m. ) ( elder formerly of thunderclan ) ( thunderclan territory > camp ) ( open )

He was up before dawn, before the birds would begin their songs; before the sun yawned itself awake and chased the moon from its sight, watching scornfully. While some of the cats at camp fretted over him due to his old age, Honeythorn knew there was not a chance in the world he'd let himself die before he was done with everything he wanted to do. He was that stubborn, that's all.

Thunderclan territory was familiar and he was glad the small group traveled this way, though he knew they would probably be leaving again. Most of the trees were still up and strong leaves bright from green-leaf. Some of the air was fresh and some made Honeythorn stop as a deep cough racked his chest from the toxic fumes. He would know all about them, some of his siblings have died from it, but for some reason, it didn't bother him as much as it did for other cats. Maybe growing up as a Loner sparked that.

"Goosefleck!"

It was desperate, searching, wanting. Honeythorn went silent and still after speaking his mate's name, ears pricked forward fully and eyes shooting around, trying to catch sight of a white-and-black pelt or hear the familiar sound of his voice. Goosefleck was a whole lot nicer than Honeythorn but he was twice as stubborn; he couldn't be dead and the ginger tom felt it. Him being lost and declared dead was from two-leg monsters crashing through a far part of their woods, causing a ruckus, he knew that. Goosefleck was never the fastest cat, but pure instinct drove him away.

Honeythorn was determined to find him. He's been doing the same thing each day. He swore himself to it. Search the territory for him, wait, go back, and repeat the next day. Honeythorn has been out a bit longer than usual today, however. With one more hopeful look, the old tom sighed and walked back in the direction of the camp.

When he stepped back in, the clan was still quiet and inactive for the most part. Honeythorn yawned lightly and stretched, wincing at his old bones and staring around. There were Banestar and Firefly talking to each other. He could certainly try to talk to Firefly, as he was a senior warrior when she became one back in Thunderclan, but he figured it was important stuff. But what would he know? There was Briarleaf too, he remembers when she was an Apprentice and dreaded caring for him among the others that did, but he wasn't in the brightest of moods for conversation; his expression was neutral, but his ears were pinned back in distress.

P L U M P A W━━!!
( nonbinary ) ( ten m. ) ( apprentice formerly of windclan ) ( camp ) ( open // junipersong [m] )

For the past however many minutes, Plumpaw's been in the Apprentice's den, paw over their face as they've been trying to hold in their coughs from waking their fellow clanmates. Tears lined their eyes, wheezing muffled by their jaws but it still hurt. The past few weeks haven't been great for them or their lungs from the toxic fumes the twoleg monsters were emitting.

They were too slow and they were paying the price.

Finally fearing that they might wake up the remaining apprentices, Plumpaw stood and hastily trotted out of the den, flashing junipersong an apologetic smile, coughing and shaking their head violently. This was bad. Calmwater was a good Medicine Cat, that was of no doubt, but she could never be able to see their lungs. Honey helped but Plumpaw had stopped going to the she-cat for it since medical herbs have been running low due to their constant moving and twolegs destruction.

Eventually, their coughing ceased, leaving their mouth dry. They caught their breath, wincing at the deep pulse in their chest at the force of it. They could walk over to Riverclan territory and drink from the river, but there was a heavy chance it was poisoned and they'd rather not take it. Besides, what if they got lost? Plumpaw licked their dry lips and sat down near the warriors den, eyes downcast and littered with worry.
starch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me