>> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: >> Pineclan & Mossclan V.2 << [closed for now]

Postby Ice580 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:38 am

---𝒮𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝒹𝒻𝒶𝓃𝑔 --
---Location- Pineclan territory • Notes- I'm using the fanwiki as a referenceTags- Cranepaw

She watched Cranepaw closely, evaluating his every move. She let out a hum as the apprentice finished. "Excellent opening. If you can convince your opponent you're bigger and meaner, they're more likely to leave you alone, or at least reconsider. Watch out with your dodging, if they can predict where you go next they can tackle you before you get there. You had a fairly decent technique there, but remember to keep your moves as unpredictable as you can." She stepped a bit closer to Cranepaw and fluffed her fur up, making herself look a bit bigger. "I'm your opponent, and I look stronger than you. Show me with sheathed claws how to get the combat advantage."

Ice580 wrote:---Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴᴘᴀᴡ --
---Location- Pineclan camp • Notes- N/A • Tags- Ravenlily

He giggled at the two apprentices. Leave it to the medicine cats to love plants so much they decorate with them. He opened his mouth to speak again but Brindlehaze's call interrupted him. "Have fun, you two!" He called after them as they left, shaking the smell of the medicine den off.

He spotted his mentor and let out a small gasp. He ran across the camp to the old she-cat, slipping a little as he came to a fast stop beside her. "Hello, Ravenlily! What are we gonna do today?"

---Applefur --
---Location- Mossclan camp • Notes- N/A • Tags- Silvermind

Applefur saw Silvermind pacing and went back into the den with a sigh. Silvermind was really the only cat in the Clan she genuinely considered a friend, though there may be a few that came close. She was about to lie back down before a familiar voice brought a smile to her face. "Yup, I have been." She gently nuzzled the other she-cat in greeting. "How are you doing, Sil?"

---Vιɾɠιʅ/"Aɳxιҽƚყ" --
---Location- Somewhere in the forest • Notes- N/A • Tags- Demus

Virgil had chased a mouse to it's hole, barely catching it before it escaped. Scenting the air again, he realized that the cat scent had grown stronger. With a small growl, he went to take a bite of his snack, before Demus' arrival made him jump. He let out a hiss, head flitting back and forth to keep the other tom in his eyesight as he moved. "God, not you again," he snarled, ears flattening. "What do you want?"
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:48 am

Froststar
she - leader - Pineclan - crush: open - apprentice: n/a
tags: Eaglesnow, most cats into the camp

She sat there and watched her clan patiently waiting for her deputy to show up but still the silver younger she-cat was nowhere to be seen 'Did I made her deputy way too young?' she started to wonder. She flicked her ears and scanned around the clearing for the cats she saw so far, seeing Eaglesnow who seemed kind of bored "Eaglesnow?!" she called out to the toms name "Could you please lead this mornings border patrols?' she meowed thoughtfully "take your apprentice and...well whoever you want with you" she meowed.

She then turned to her clan "everyone, can any of you, bring some prey back in camp, when you get out? Fresh kill pile is not empty, but it will not last forever" she meowed to her clan. She was planning to get out to hunt by herself as well, but so far she thought to wait for Ivyflame to wake up, as she didn't want to rush out and leave her there all alone to think what's going on.

Thunderpaw
she - apprentice - Pineclan - crush: open - mentor: Eaglesnow
tags: open

She waked up for last, blinking her eyes, giving up one long yawn, before making a check around the apprentice's den, there seemed to be nobody there any longer, so she started to wonder if she slept too long. She rushed out of the apprentice's den already starting to think excuses to her mentor about her late-sleeping but realized when noticed that she was not late, most of the cats were still there, so was her mentor.

Lifestream
she - elder - Pineclan - crush: none
tags: Ravenlily

She enjoyed her vole, flicking her one ear toward the approving cat, quickly swallowing her bite, before lifting her head to see the other she-cat "Oh Good morning Ravenlily" she meowed with a gentle purr "I am doing fine, it's just kind of boring to be inside the camp all days long, I know I could still do some hunting, but...Brindlehaze is worried that my back problems will get worse by doing so" she meowed sighing. She made a quick look over to the medicine cat, then back at other older she-cat "So what about you, everything going alright?" she asked taking a bite of her vole.

Fallenmist
she - warrior - Mossclan - crush: open - apprentice: n/a
tags: Cricketchirp

As the voices outside got heavier and louder, sleeping was getting almost impossible to her, not even truly realizing it, but she was very much a awaken by now. Narrowing her eyes she looked toward the warrior's den entrance, wondering if she could go out to do her warrior tasks, she could maybe stake some snaps later on, when the apprentices are out for training and most cats are taking their naps after a good meal. She shook her white pelt and padded out of the den, seeing little amused that no patrols were not being sent out "So did I sleep too late or is the patrol leaders late?" she meowed to Cricketchirp, who was sitting there all alone "Did I miss something interesting?" she asked looking over to where Winterstorm was chatting with other cats.

Primrosepaw
tom - apprentice - Mossclan - crush: open - mentor: Cloverstream
tags: Sunpaw, Cloverstream

He waited for Sunpaw, when his brother's mentor Timberstrike showed up and his own not so long after "...I guess I slept very well...or at last I am perky now" he meowed to her. He then looked over at Sunpaw after seeing Winterstorm chatting there behind the two adult cats "Hmm, I think your mentor is leaving soon, maybe you could hurry up to him" he meowed to Sunpaw.

Amberpaw
tom - apprentice - Mossclan - crush: open - mentor: Timberstrike
tags; (Primrosepaw, Sunpaw), Yarrowpaw, Timberstrike

He walked out of the apprentice's den almost immediately padding into his brother's harsh manners "Well good morning to you too, my lovely younger brother by few seconds" he meowed to him sighing. He gave a small smile to Sunpaw, when turned to the group of cats there "Yarrowpaw, you did forget something into the apprentice's den" he meowed loudly so the other tom could hear him "here I bring this back ar you" he meowed kicking the moss ball toward the other apprentice, though he kicked it too hard and it got broken when hit into the ground.

He flicked his ears toward his mentor as he approved him "hm?! So you did show up too cool..At last, I am earlier up that you are" he meowed to him sighing "So what are you planning for today, I don't think this is only for relaxion days" he said little coldly, looking over at Yarrowpaw there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paddfoot » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:37 pm

Paddfoot wrote:
    O A K E N H E A R T - location: pineclan camp
    { muscular gray/brown tabby | pineclan | m | senior warrior | 80 moons | apprentice: wisteriapaw | voice: deep, w/ English accent | x }
    > tags : wisteriapaw, goldenpaw

"Of course. You'll be gone most of the day, anyway," he said, watching the young tom light up as he mentioned his denmate. That kind of comradeship was something cats simply must have with each other within a clan, and this made him proud of Wisteriapaw. But then he realized how hypocritical he was being- he hardly had such relationships. Then I suppose I am a fool and my own apprentice is wiser than I. Small though the matter was, he felt a bit ashamed.

M O O N P A W - location: mossclan camp
    { fluffy black siberian | mossclan | f | apprentice | 6 moons | voice: smooth & strong | x }
    > tags : gorsefoot, yarrowpaw, winterstorm, chasingstar

She perked her ears as Chasingstar drew near. She couldn't help but to look up to her- what young cat didn't idolize their leader? But as the older cat came towards the group, Moonpaw noticed how she looked unsteady in her step, almost weak. Was she sick? The apprentice couldn't tell, but she noticed how careful Gorsefoot spoke to her. Moonpaw gave a polite bow of her head to her leader, looking up again to see how she would react.
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daisylin » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:01 am

* cranepaw * 10 ms * questioning tom * apprentice of pineclan * tags ; shadedfang

He watched her approach and he reared his hips up and lowered his head, protecting his throat. His claws flexed as he backed up, his entire body tense with makeshift rage. If this was an enemy, he'd already be down on the ground and pinned. Thankfully, it was only his mentor. He kept his eyes on his opponent, never breaking eye contact. He kept low to the ground, watching her every move. He didn't know what to do if he was pounced, but he had a basic idea of how to get out of that situation if it wasn't already fatal. Come at me, I dare you! He scoffed in his mind, giggling. Training was a serious matter, but he still found the humor within. His soft heart would never be prepared for an actual fight.

* timberstrike * 54 ms * pansexual tom * warrior of mossclan * tags ; amberpaw, primrosepaw

He growled, "Leave the attitude, Amberpaw." He was not going to be talked down by an apprentice, especially his own. He sighed, breathing in with irritation. He flicked his tail towards his ginger student, "We're going to be going around our borders and after I make sure you know where everything is, we'll practice our fight moves. If i hear any more attitude come out of your maw you'll be regretting it by tonight." He turned, his pale eyes cold and merciless. He had a soft spot for apprentices', but discipline was the biggest part of becoming a warrior. He'd never grow soft to an apprentice who snapped back with sass and unwanted attitude.

* cloverstream * 31 ms * lesbian she-cat * warrior of mossclan * tags ; primrosepaw, timberstrike

Her ears angled back at her counterparts aggressive words, "That is no way to speak to your apprentice." She wasn't scared of Timberstrike. His age didn't bother her and she found no terror in his ragged pelt. She turned her eyes back to Primrosepaw and nudged him with her nose, "We'll be hunting today, specifically birds. I'll try to show you how to scale trees, but if you aren't strong enough to do that yet we'll save it for another time." She smiled and leaned in close with a whisper, "Whatever you catch first you'll be able to eat."
cigarette... daydreams... you were only 17.
daisylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✸ ] like it or not.

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:06 am

CHASINGSTAR

───────────────────────────────
    female ✸ 35 moons ✸ mossclan ✸ leader ✸ bio
    with: winterstorm, gorsefoot, moonpaw
    ✸ where: leaders den, camp
                    space."I certainly hope they do, they don't have much of a choice regardless." she smiled under a soft purr, pressing into the closeness of winter rather than seeking to punt it into next moon. she wouldn't lie to herself, despite her well-furred exterior, her pelt was actually rather dainty. it was basically single-layered -- silky and flowing but lacking in insulation. she imagined the younger tom wasn't particularly fond of the closeness, though perhaps not for common reasons. he had mostly stood tall as the more standoffish type, though in private she knew his true likeness blossomed. he was kind, he was brotherly, and while not always harmonious with others he tended to be the mender when bad words were hashed. she gazed up at him for a split second, finally pushing herself away from his support as if she had never needed it in the first place. such a switch, but she knew he'd understand.

with gorsefoot and moonpaw coming into view, her shaken visage quickly brightened with its real youth and childish glee. her tail shot up, it's tip arching over halfway into a universal greeting of happiness. "Good morning! Yes, I was just telling Winterstorm--," 'ew that name sounds so wrong.' "that I was hoping to tag along with you guys, I wanted to start keeping a stock, especially with the coldness creeping in on us." no, no, winter's name was fine for everyone else, but the molly had always had an issue using 'formal' names, urm, or formal things of any kind really. she was mature, yes, but only when she needed to be, and she thought that in her own ways, this was okay.

kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallFiresideFirefly » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:30 am

Brackenpaw
Tom|Med. Apprentice|15 moons|Crush on Squirrelpaw|Pineclan|Mentor: Brindlehaze
Tags: Squirrelpaw, Brindlehaze

The apprentice nodded at Brindlehaze’s reply. It was a well-thought out one, and one he had certainly contemplated before, from the sound of it. The medicine cat hadn’t spoken much of his mentor, but from what Brackenpaw knew, she was harsh and nearly mean, pressing the current medicine cat to finish his training quickly. Ducking his brown head in pleased embarrassment at his mentor’s praise, the younger tom smiled and murmured a warm thanks. Brackenpaw pricked his ears at the mention of a new plant. “Deathberries,” he repeated, feeling an involuntary shiver pass through his fur. “That’s...an ominous name.”

Winterstorm
Tom|Warrior|30 moons|Open for crush/mate|Mossclan|Mentors Sunpaw
Tags: Moonpaw, Gorsefoot, Yarrowpaw, Chasingstar

Winterstorm witheld a smile as Chasingstar pressed into his fur rather than backing away immediately; that certainly held some meaning of her respect for him, or their friendship. The molly gave a confident reply, signaling that she wasn’t feeling too terrible, although she may have felt a bit off. The leader met his gaze for a moment; he held it, seeing her youth and strength. Yes, though Chasingstar sometimes led in ways he didn’t like, she was still very much a great leader. She pulled away suddenly, but the fluffy tom understood her need to support herself, especially in front of the clan. Her frame all at once became light and energetic as they approached the small group, displaying her health, and the warrior began to doubt his analysis of her condition. Gorsefoot’s careful words alarmed him a bit. The medicine cat had obviously noticed the same thing that he had, and that meant that Winterstorm’s initial unease was well-placed. At Chasingstar’s reply, Winterstorm nodded, giving the tom a significant look that he hoped said, “Something’s wrong, yes?”
Last edited by FallFiresideFirefly on Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
FallFiresideFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daisylin » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:55 am

gorsefoot lol

*brindlehaze * 73 ms * gay tom * medicine cat of pineclan * tags ; squirrelpaw, brackenpaw

"Do not ever eat these." He flicked his tail towards their red skin and exposed berry, "Birds eat these freely and they only really grow during leaf-bare. It's surprising to see them ripe this time of the season." He used a paw to rub his nose of which he used to touch the berries, "One of these can kill a grown warrior in minutes." He eyed both of his apprentices, examining their shocked expressions. It was the right response to something as deadly as deathberries. As it even says so in it's name, "Another plant that we avoid at all costs is Belladonna, but we call it Deadly Nightshade. It has light purple flowers and deep black berries. They're small and shiny and are just as deadly, if not more, than these deathberries. We don't come across it as often because it grows in shady places, which gives it the name "nightshade"." As he explained, the breeze caught up and warmed his pelt. He was so very thankful for new-leaf, as not only did he not freeze at night, but it supplied him with bountiful herbs. And beautiful ones at that.
He turned and continued trotting through the forest, stepping over crackling leaves and fallen twigs. He looked to the treetops and spotted something else to address. He stopped the two following him, "See those two mounds above? The one hanging is a bee's nest. Notice them buzzing around it? Do not touch it unless we need the honey, the sting is painful and the swelling from the sting is even worse. We collect the honey when it becomes cold and the bees leave. The one way above it, the nest?" Far up in the trees rested a huge, busting nest, "That's a squirrels nest. They don't often fall, but when they do new squirrels come down with it. At that point we don't save them and we take the babies for food." He hated telling this part of the story, but it was the circle of life, "If we don't, something else will."
cigarette... daydreams... you were only 17.
daisylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:29 am

Froststar
she - leader - Pineclan - crush: open - apprentice: n/a
tags: Eaglesnow, most cats into the camp

She sat there and watched her clan patiently waiting for her deputy to show up but still the silver younger she-cat was nowhere to be seen 'Did I made her deputy way too young?' she started to wonder. She flicked her ears and scanned around the clearing for the cats she saw so far, seeing Eaglesnow who seemed kind of bored "Eaglesnow?!" she called out to the toms name "Could you please lead this mornings border patrols?' she meowed thoughtfully "take your apprentice and...well whoever you want with you" she meowed.

She then turned to her clan "everyone, can any of you, bring some prey back in camp, when you get out? Fresh kill pile is not empty, but it will not last forever" she meowed to her clan. She was planning to get out to hunt by herself as well, but so far she thought to wait for Ivyflame to wake up, as she didn't want to rush out and leave her there all alone to think what's going on.

Thunderpaw
she - apprentice - Pineclan - crush: open - mentor: Eaglesnow
tags: open

She waked up for last, blinking her eyes, giving up one long yawn, before making a check around the apprentice's den, there seemed to be nobody there any longer, so she started to wonder if she slept too long. She rushed out of the apprentice's den already starting to think excuses to her mentor about her late-sleeping but realized when noticed that she was not late, most of the cats were still there, so was her mentor.

Lifestream
she - elder - Pineclan - crush: none
tags: Ravenlily

She enjoyed her vole, flicking her one ear toward the approving cat, quickly swallowing her bite, before lifting her head to see the other she-cat "Oh Good morning Ravenlily" she meowed with a gentle purr "I am doing fine, it's just kind of boring to be inside the camp all days long, I know I could still do some hunting, but...Brindlehaze is worried that my back problems will get worse by doing so" she meowed sighing. She made a quick look over to the medicine cat, then back at other older she-cat "So what about you, everything going alright?" she asked taking a bite of her vole.

Fallenmist
she - warrior - Mossclan - crush: open - apprentice: n/a
tags: Cricketchirp

As the voices outside got heavier and louder, sleeping was getting almost impossible to her, not even truly realizing it, but she was very much a awaken by now. Narrowing her eyes she looked toward the warrior's den entrance, wondering if she could go out to do her warrior tasks, she could maybe stake some snaps later on, when the apprentices are out for training and most cats are taking their naps after a good meal. She shook her white pelt and padded out of the den, seeing little amused that no patrols were not being sent out "So did I sleep too late or is the patrol leaders late?" she meowed to Cricketchirp, who was sitting there all alone "Did I miss something interesting?" she asked looking over to where Winterstorm was chatting with other cats.

Primrosepaw
tom - apprentice - Mossclan - crush: open - mentor: Cloverstream
tags: Cloverstream

He watched the conversations with his brother and Timberstrike, giving a smile he turned to his own mentor as she spoke to them "Nah! That's the pretty normal attitude from Amberpaw, sometimes...he maybe does need a little kick to the butt" he meowed giving a laugh. He perked his ears for her other word "Strong enough? I am waited to climb to the trees, I want to get hight...I want to see the world as a bird or squirrels could..." he said flicking his tail excitedly.

Amberpaw
tom - apprentice - Mossclan - crush: open - mentor: Timberstrike
tags; Timberstrike

He narrowed his eyes looking then to look elsewhere away from his furious mentor "well fine, it's still better than being here all day" he meowed lightly sighing. He made one last look to his brother and Sunpaw, before flicking his tail to say that he was leaving and followed after the Timberstrike "So where do we start the border round?" he asked, not really thinking that the round starts when they leave the camp.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paddfoot » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Paddfoot wrote:
    O A K E N H E A R T - location: pineclan camp
    { muscular gray/brown tabby | pineclan | m | senior warrior | 80 moons | apprentice: wisteriapaw | voice: deep, w/ English accent | x }
    > tags : wisteriapaw, goldenpaw

"Of course. You'll be gone most of the day, anyway," he said, watching the young tom light up as he mentioned his denmate. That kind of comradeship was something cats simply must have with each other within a clan, and this made him proud of Wisteriapaw. But then he realized how hypocritical he was being- he hardly had such relationships. Then I suppose I am a fool and my own apprentice is wiser than I. Small though the matter was, he felt a bit ashamed.

M O O N P A W - location: mossclan camp
    { fluffy black siberian | mossclan | f | apprentice | 6 moons | voice: smooth & strong | x }
    > tags : gorsefoot, yarrowpaw, winterstorm, chasingstar

The black she-cat watched the exchange, observing the fleeting glances which both Winterstorm and Gorsefoot gave the leader. If Chasingstar was to come with them for herbs, surely they could find something that could help her to regain her strength? She wasn't sure what all of the uses of feverfew were, but perhaps giving a cat strength was one of them. She wanted to ask the medicine cat about the uses of the herb which they were to go after, but had to stop herself just as her mouth opened- she couldn't blatantly interrupt them like that.
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:30 am

---𝒮𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝒹𝒻𝒶𝓃𝑔 --
---Location- Pineclan territory • Notes- I'm using the fanwiki as a referenceTags- Cranepaw

Her eyes narrowed as she watched her apprentice's little show. When Cranepaw giggled, she sighed. "If that was your reaction, you'd be torn to shreds by now. If you're faced with an immediate threat, sometimes you won't have time to look tough." She stepped closer, fur still fluffed. "I am a bigger, stronger opponent, and I am attacking. What's a move that will get you the upper hand?" She repeated firmly.

Ice580 wrote:---Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴᴘᴀᴡ --
---Location- Pineclan camp • Notes- N/A • Tags- Ravenlily

He giggled at the two apprentices. Leave it to the medicine cats to love plants so much they decorate with them. He opened his mouth to speak again but Brindlehaze's call interrupted him. "Have fun, you two!" He called after them as they left, shaking the smell of the medicine den off.

He spotted his mentor and let out a small gasp. He ran across the camp to the old she-cat, slipping a little as he came to a fast stop beside her. "Hello, Ravenlily! What are we gonna do today?"

---Applefur --
---Location- Mossclan camp • Notes- N/A • Tags- Silvermind

Applefur saw Silvermind pacing and went back into the den with a sigh. Silvermind was really the only cat in the Clan she genuinely considered a friend, though there may be a few that came close. She was about to lie back down before a familiar voice brought a smile to her face. "Yup, I have been." She gently nuzzled the other she-cat in greeting. "How are you doing, Sil?"

---Vιɾɠιʅ/"Aɳxιҽƚყ" --
---Location- Somewhere in the forest • Notes- N/A • Tags- Demus

Virgil had chased a mouse to it's hole, barely catching it before it escaped. Scenting the air again, he realized that the cat scent had grown stronger. With a small growl, he went to take a bite of his snack, before Demus' arrival made him jump. He let out a hiss, head flitting back and forth to keep the other tom in his eyesight as he moved. "God, not you again," he snarled, ears flattening. "What do you want?"
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me