[OPEN, NEW] Sea of Beasts

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[OPEN, NEW] Sea of Beasts

Postby Abyss Dragon » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:58 am

Sea of Beasts is an RP based around a post apocalyptic world with only a small amount of creatures remaining on Earth, which is a mostly, but not all a wasteland, causing the remaining creatures to fight for territory and food. The main race that inhabits the world are creatures that have steadily grown from wolves, to a fully new race, as conditions became worse. (They are called wolven) They are much larger than regular wolves and can have many mutations. These mutations must be balanced if you are going to create a character with mutations. You can choose up to three traits, however, you must choose one in each category, or, if you are adding less than three mutations, not two in the same category. The only exception is if given special permission.
--{ Mutation Categories and Balance }--
----------------------------------------------
Survival Traits: [traits that concern to the character's survival]
Sharper teeth, longer teeth, sharper claws, longer fur, upgraded senses ( better sense of smell, hearing, etc)
Cosmetic Traits: [traits that may change the basic appearance of the character]
Two tails, vestigial wings, unnatural colors (colors other than those of a normal wolf)
Special Traits: [traits and/or special powers the character may possess]
Shape shifting (Choose one animal off the remaining animal list, see at bottom)
Gliding (Character CAN NOT fly, however can glide thanks to flying squirrel like flaps under front legs)
Elemental (Character does not have full control over natural element but can some times slightly manipulate that element, one element only, fire, ocean, grass are the only elements)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Remaining animal list for shape shifters and/or prey and predator.
Prey:
Mice, other small rodents, squirrels, rabbits, foxes, bobcats (can be both)
Predators: Bobcats (can be both), wildcats, other wolven.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two tribes of wolven,
Tribe of the Ancient Forest (Forest dwelling wolven)
Tribe of the Lost Sea (Beach dwelling wolven)
-------------------------------------------------------
Character base:
Name
Mutations
If shapeshifter what animal
Bio/backstory
Image if wanted
Special requests if any (custom mutations, etc)
------------------------------------------------------------
I think that's around all.
Abyss Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me