β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• A VOK RP

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: β™• π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ πŽπ… πŠπˆππ†π’ β™• A VOK RP

Postby MySpoons » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:19 am

π€π’π“π‘πŽππ€
|| fishing || with Degotoga and Kwatoko||

Astrona flicks her long tail at the two insoniti, a wordless acknowledgment of them choosing to join her in the tree. Up here it is easy to see the blurs of fish and other aquatic life swimming past. The shadows are easiest to spot-- Astrona looks for a large one.

~Splash~

Astrona leaps down into the deep water without warning, having already been coiled to jump as soon as she picked a fish she liked. The tigress catches the fish between her claws as she dives to the bottom. When her back feet hit the pebbly bottom of the river, she puts the fish in her mouth and swims to the bank. Astrona places the average-sized fish on a large rock. Not the most impressive catch, but it will do. She doesn't bother to shake off the water soaking her and dripping off her fur and whiskers.

"Here's one!" Astrona says, cheerful, before picking the fish up by the tail and running it up the tree. She pauses, unsure of who to give it to.

πŽπ‹πƒ 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄
|| talking, grumpy about it || with Haraka ||

Blue relaxes marginally when the lioness mutters to herself. She must have lost track of time-- so Blue isn't on claimed territory like he thought. At least not land she has a claim to. No longer prepared for a fight, Blue lets his curled lip fall back over his teeth. He's not an ungodly rogue with no manners.

But he does sniff the air, trying to determine if the lioness wandered far because she was hunting. If she caught something, there may be something left over for himself. Blue scans the area around him, on edge.

"Did you travel far?" He wants to know if there is a pride near so he can avoid them.

π…πˆπ“π™π‘πŽπ˜
|| happily chatting | with Udia and Apollyon||

All this talk of gods and goddesses is too unfamiliar for the young prince. He wasn't liked by the religious leaders of his pride, either. They considered the king's extramarital affair a severe transgression. But talk of crown-bearing caught Fitzroy's attention: he knew being a king wasn't all fun and games, but was it really that much work?

Udia's politics and suspicions were too subtle for Fitz to notice-- even if he had tried.

Elohim Apollyon looked the part of a king, certainly! The offer the golden lion made to Fitzroy, however, almost bowled the young prince over. His already large eyes widen as if he'd spotted the fattest hare a lion had ever seen.

"...really? That is such a generous offer, Elohim! I don't know what to say-- although, it is an appealing alternative to my situation. Would your pride mind if I stayed for a bit, to see how another pride's life is? I would do all I can to help, of course! I'm quite the fighter!" After talking quite fast to get all the thoughts out of his head, Fitz puffs out his chest. He is quite strong, even though his temperament doesn't match a warrior. One could more easily imagine the long-legged juvenile having a playful tussle than a real fight.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 am

κ€˜κ…κ‹¬κ“„κ„²κ€˜κ„² κ‹¬κ‹Šκ’― κ’―κ‚κŒκ„²κ“„κ„²κŒκ‹¬
|| With Astrona || Fishing... uncertainly ||

It was obvious to see the two insoniti weren't all too certain being up in a tree. They didn't exactly... climb trees all that much. Most of the trees within their territory were much too large to ever be climbed. They glanced to the limbs they clung onto with an uncertainty, but did ultimately watch Astrona as she seemed to just easily catch a fish in her own claws. They reckoned it was either because she was a different large cat, since she didn't quite look like them, or she had just hunted like this frequently. Nevertheless, the two watched for a time before Kwatoko thought he'd give it a go. He shimmied right on over to another branch not too far from hers, clinging onto it for, practically, dear life as he looked down to the water below.

The two glanced to her once she exclaimed ever so cheerfully that she had gotten one, and Dego seemed quick to leap off the tree, landing easily upon the ground before wandering over and taking the fish in his own maw. He seemed content enough to take it himself... that and eager to get out of that tree.

"Fank youf, Gwardian Astwona." He'd thank with his mouth full, the younger male shaking his head at that.

"Manners, Dego." He'd give, soon looking back down to the water below uncertainly. Only a short moment after would he look to the tigress. "How do you make it look so easy?" He couldn't help but ask.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:26 am

π€π’π“π‘πŽππ€
|| fishing || with Degotoga and Kwatoko||

Astrona didn't notice the... unease of Degotoga and Kwatoko until the latter clawed his way over, digging into the tree's bark far deeper than what was necessary. Astrona climbs back up, still getting water everywhere. She joins Kwatoko on his branch, testing the support first to make sure it won't break under their combined weight; the tree is solid and strong.

Astrona's fluffy tail swings back and forth behind her, helping her stabilize her balance as she leans her head down to look at the water. The tigress is quite happy one of them is interested.

"Look at the water-- but don't focus on the water, look past it. Just sort of let your gaze loosen... and look for either a flash of light or a shadow. Some fish are shiny, and some are hard to spot unless the sun is high and they emerge from the shaded protection of the roots." Astrona says, pleased that fishing is something she can do while talking. And she can wait for the food to come to her instead of stalking something.

The tigress spots a tiny catfish lingering near the shallows. "There is one there, but be careful about jumping into shallow water. Deep water is safe if you're a strong swimmer." Astrona wants something bigger-- she keeps looking, waiting.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:58 am

π‘ˆπ‘‘π‘–π‘Ž
❂talking to Fitzroy and Apollyon❂

Udia flashed Apollyon a slight smile. Suspicious though she was, she did want Apollyon suspicious of her. Best not to escalate a benign situation. "I imagine I will, now especially." She remarked, briefly casting her gaze across the savannah.

"You do not seem proud, King Apollyon. Merely that - a king." She replied dismissively. But Udia made note of his words - he mentioned it was tradition twice now; had he forgotten, or had she made him uncomfortable? He seemed quite at ease, but she knew herself how such things could be faked. Before, Udia would have made some comment on his fitness for the position, appealed to his pride. But those days were dead and gone, were smoldering embers beneath her paws. Instead,

She listened to him speak much more intently than she had before. "I suppose you take your pride with you on all your travels?" Udia questioned innocently, nothing much polite curiosity on her face. His next offer surprised her. Of course, her first instinct was to say no. Her pride faced enough strife, and she did not want whatever misfortune this gilded king brought with him. She cringed slightly at his offer to Fitzroy, and the young lion's response. Elohim. She looked them both over quickly, judging if she should intervene in any way.

In the end, Fitzroy was not of her pride, and there was nothing she could do that wouldn't lead to problems. What was one young prince in the pride of a god anyways? She let her gaze linger on Fitzroy before she turned her attention to Apollyon. Was she doing him wrong, allowing the young, wandering prince to follow this lion?

"I do lead my pride, King Apollyon," Udia began, with the faintest whisper of emphasis on the word king, "and it seems you and I both have quite the reputation to dispel from our good people. I think an alliance would benefit us well." That was only a half-truth. Udia did not trust this lion, not completely, but she knew there would be no help from any other side. Best to try to keep things as friendly between her pride and Apollyon's as she could.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

highsun | 5

Postby nymx » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:35 pm

π€ππŽπ‹π‹π˜πŽπ
    form | mentions; astrona, degotoga, and kwatoko | tagged; udia, fitzroy

Apollyon nodded to the younger male, flinching slightly as he used his title but he tried to hide it. "Of course, If you want to join in the end, that is all up to you." he offered, nudging him lightly with an amused gleam in his eyes as he puffed up. He turned back to the Priestess. He nodded his head, her words made him uneasy. All of her being, as of right now, made him uncomfortable. He liked to think he was a decent actor, but his pride had bought his words with ease, they followed their gods blindly. Udia, was different.. She was not willing to buy his words so easily.

Shaking his uneasiness off, he changed his attitude rather quickly. Her tone was curious and innocent, but Apollyon was no fool. He turned cold and hard inside, though he forced an easy smile to rest upon his maw as she examined her. She was playing a game that he was not in the mood for. "Of course, though I leave some behind to ensure our territory is safe and protected." his voice was firm and confident, hopefully projecting himself so toward Udia. Forcing his wariness to stay hidden. Her offer surprised him, they were both playing at politics. They had at least one thing in common, but he did not like this alliance one bit.

"I'm glad you agree High Priestess, may both our prides prosper together." He replied evenly, his voice smooth as he dipped his head to the female. He lifted his head for a moment as he scented the air. Three scents drifted toward him, and he visibly perked. More of her pride? He assumed not, and that thought relieved him greatly. "It seems as if we have more company, neither belonging to you I take it... Care to investigate with me?"
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:58 am

π…πˆπ“π™π‘πŽπ˜
|| talking | with Udia and Apollyon||

Of course, the politics and underlying emotions are much too subtle for the young prince. Fitzroy practically glows when Apollyon nudges him. The Prince Errant has only been wandering for about two weeks-- but to a sheltered juvenile like Fitz, it's been forever! And it's very lonely without anyone to join him on his travels. Fitzroy is dying for company.

"Others?" Fitzroy says, ecstatic. His tail lifts into the air, looking like a flag as the white fur at the tip waves over the grass. He bounces on the tip of his paws, trying to look. He cranes his large head, sniffing and looking around.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:59 pm

κ€˜κ…κ‹¬κ“„κ„²κ€˜κ„² κ‹¬κ‹Šκ’― κ’―κ‚κŒκ„²κ“„κ„²κŒκ‹¬
|| Kwatoko - Fishing with Astrona || Degotoga - Eating fish ||

The gray male could only blink stupidly upon her advice but ultimately just nodded, watching her a moment to see just how she managed to balance so well... Hm... Her tail seemed to sway, but then again, she had a much thicker tail than he did. He frowned at that, soon just focusing on the water below him. His gaze watched the water a moment before a flicker of light glistened underneath it, almost... Next thing he knew, he was watching a small bluegill swim about. It was small, but it would be his first catch, and small was better than nothing. Only problem was that he wasn't quite sure he could balance and swipe at this fish at the same time... Goodness, so much to think about. He breathed out a sigh before just going for it. He'd wait a moment... then a claw was quick to come out and swipe at the fish close by. Blue and brown eyes watched as he pulled his claw out of the water... and lo and behold, a fish was pierced among his long claws.

"Hey! I caught on--" He had begun to exclaim but then... then he slipped. He had lost balance and soon fell, plummeting into the waters below. Thankfully he had landed in the shallower waters, but he managed to get himself entirely wet. He came with a pouty look on his face, soon pulling his claw out of the water. Oh, good. He still had his bluegill. How lovely.

Laughter could be heard from where Dego was eating, the white male soon just shaking his head.

"Aww, look at you, Toko. Poor boy doesn't like getting wet." Degotoga teased, he chuckling before going back to his fish.

"Why, I oughta-- You're better be lucky we're around a guest." Kwatoko would grumble, soon coming up on land and shaking his pelt off, the fish now in his maw.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:21 am

π‘ˆπ‘‘π‘–π‘Ž
❂talking to Fitzroy and Apollyon❂

Udia was not in the mood for the game she found herself playing either, but even as much as she loathed it, it was what she was used to, a habit too often fallen back on for her liking. She regarded him carefully, but kept nothing but cordiality about her. She had a hunch the king trusted her no more than she trusted him. He seemed ever friendly, warm and blameless, but Udia had already seen enough to be suspicious.

She would not forget.

Udia dipped her head respectfully to Apollyon in turn. "May the sun bless us both." Was the Hail Priestess's only response. At the mention of others, she was justifiably suspicious. She lifted her head, sooty maw open slightly, to scent the air. Three scents greeted her, though she could not recognize any trace of similarity between them and Apollyon's. She doubted he would be traveling with such a party anyways, for most kings she met rarely hunted.

"It appears we do." Udia murmured. Fitzroy's exuberance pulled her attention from Apollyon, and brought a soft, genuine smile to her face. How long had this young prince been on his own? "I doubt we will find more friendly faces, but I will gladly accompany you, King Apollyon. At the very least, we will not be outnumbered." She let her eyes linger on the golden lion for a moment longer before padding in the direction the scents were coming from, trusting Fitzroy and Apollyon to follow her, if nothing else.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:15 am

Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄‹α΄€ | α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄ΚŸα΄… Κ™ΚŸα΄œα΄‡
Embarrassed, Haraka avoids the lion’s gaze and paws at the ground. β€œNo,” she mumbles, not eager to admit her mistake as her tail lashes behind her in annoyance.

She turns to look around, but the red lioness currently doesn’t recognize anything around her. ”Nasaba is going to chew me out for hunting alone,” she huffed to herself before turning back to the other lion, ”I don’t suppose you’ve passed any pride’s borders?”
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:49 am

𝓐𝔂𝓸
❂approaching Nuru and Ubatili❂

Ayo was alone this afternoon, strolling through the drying green grass. Though lonesome, the brightly color lion was absolutely bursting with excitement. He's never seen so much green in his life! To look out on the horizon and not be blinded by the glare of the sun against golden sands! A wind swept through the plains, gently tussling Ayo's thick, tufty mane. He was six months way from three years old, but already had quite the mane - his one point of vanity. His ears pricked as a heard a great, clumsy rustling behind him. He turned around warily, but was greeted only by shifting grass swaying in the breeze.

It took him longer than he would like to admit to realize it was the grass making that sound. He'd heard foliage move around the oasis before, of course, but never in such magnitude. A broad, bright smile broke out across the young male's face. This was so! Cool!!

He swept his gaze across the horizon, trying to take in as much as he could, and spotted two silhouettes in the distance. The wind wasn't blowing in a way to bring their scent to him or vice versa, but Ayo was very surprised to not have noticed them before. Maybe he wouldn't tell him former mentor that when he came back. He changed his course to intersect with the two strangers's path, hoping they would be as willing for a conversation as he was.

Once Ayo knew he was within earshot, he lifted his head to call out to the pair as he trotted closer. "Hello! It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" Poor, exuberant Ayo had forgotten to consider he was very likely trespassing in all his excitement, and certainly did not seem any closer to the realization now.
Last edited by EchoIre on Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me