E X I L E D | WARRIORS | OPEN & ACCEPTING

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

E X I L E D | WARRIORS | OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Marrowstar growled softly in annoyance, lifting one of her once off-white paws and attempting to flick away the muck clinging to her fur. The action did little to remove the mud, only further irritating the older she-cat. It was well past moon high, and a full moon sat high above the treetops overhead, surrounded by a clear, star-studded sky. Normally, Marrowstar would have been in her warm moss nest by now, but on that particular night, she had been dragged out of her nest by one of her best warriors, Vipermoon. Marrowstar held the younger she-cat in high regard. She was a smart, strong warrior who had always fought tooth and claw for the benefit of the clan. Recently, they had had a bit of a falling out, though, when Marrowstar had named another Warrior as the new deputy, one who was far better suited for the position. Vipermoon was too ambitious and bloodthirsty at times to make it as deputy, and Marrowstar had been greatly saddened that the she-cat had been so furious with her decision. She had always viewed Vipermoon as her own daughter since the kit had been orphaned at a young age and Marrowstar had raised the kit alongside her own son. She had hoped when Vipermoon came to her, confided in her about scenting rogues on their Territory, that perhaps they could put this whole deputy business behind them and resume their normal camaraderie, but the sleek russet she-cat had barely spoken to her since the pair had set out to investigate.

"Is it much further?" Marrowstar called out, bounding through the rapidly deepening mud in order to pull level with her adopted daughter. She tried to ignore the way the mud was sucking at her belly fur now, trying to drag her deeper or the way the cold seeped deep into her very bones. Golden eyes flicked towards her, gleaming oddly in the silver light of the moon, and it was a moment before the smaller she-cat spoke.

"Not much further. Just over the next ridge," she promised, and there was definitely an odd lilt to her voice now, but Marrowstar couldn't place what was so odd about it. Sighing, Marrowstar followed Vipermoon to the base of the ridge and began to scramble up the rocky slope. She was more than happy to leave the mud behind for dryer ground, but the scent still clung to her fur and filled her nostril, so she didn't notice the overpowering scent of the rogues until she had crested the ridge and found herself face to face with several very large, very mean looking cats. Startled, the large off-white she-cat drew back, hackles rising and eyes narrowing contemptuously.

"You're trespassing on LakeClan Territory. Leave now, or else," she hissed, drawing up to her full height and glaring the cat's down. The largest of the group, a massive grizzled male with crisscrossing scars all over his body, cackled cruelly and bared his teeth at the LakeClan Leader, malice in his gaze.

"Oh no, Marrowstar. It is you who will be leaving. Permanently," he stated gruffly, earning a round of cruel laughter from his companions. Green eyes narrowing, the large she-cat eyed the group skeptically with a touch of nervousness.

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?" The LakeClan leader hissed. The apparent leader of the group grinned and nodded past the she-cat.

"I think she can answer that better than we can," he said, prompting Marrowstar to glance to her left. Vipermoon padded forward, an icy expression on her face as she moved to stand beside the large male. Marrowstar's blood ran cold as she looked between the grinning tomcat and the coldly detached she-cat. That was what the odd lilt to her voice had been. An utter lack of emotion.

"V-Vipermoon? What is the meaning of this?" She asked, voice wavering slightly as she met the younger she-cat's golden gaze.

"You should have made me deputy," Vipermoon hissed, eyes flashing with anger as she met the other she-cat's gaze. Looking into her eyes, it was as if Marrowstar didn't even know her. This wasn't the loyal, ambitious kit that she had taken in as her own. This was a cold-hearted, bloodthirsty cat who would do anything to get what she wanted... even if that meant disposing of the cat who had raised her.

"Think about what you're doing," the older she-cat pleaded, but there wasn't even a hint of sorrow and remorse in the golden gaze that had once looked at her with such hope and warmth. Instead, all she saw was anger, resentment, maybe even hatred. As if deaf to her pleas, Vipermoon turned her back abruptly on the older she-cat and gave a decisive mod to the rogues surrounding her. Marrowstar didn't even have time to blink before they were on her, and despite her best efforts they quickly overpowered the old leader. When it was over, Vipermoon stood beside the lifeless body and stared coldly down at the cat she had once held great respect for. Lifeless green eyes stared up into hers, and a pool of blood spread outward, staining her russet paws a dark red. As Vipermoon turned away, a cold breeze ruffled her thin fur causing her to shiver, and she swore she heard Marrowstar's voice whispering in her ear, causing her to go stiff.

"The Snake's Bloody Reign Will Come To An End, when Six Unite To Save The Clan," the voice murmured. As abruptly as the breeze had started, it died back down leaving the forest eerily still. Vipermoon looked back down at the body, eyes narrowing with contempt before nodding sharply to her companions.

"Grab the body. We have a clan to take control of," she spat, turning sharply in the direction of camp. With her companions carrying the dead leader, Vipermoon led the way back to the LakeClan camp. She tried to focus on her next move, which was to take control of the clan, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shake those eerie words from her mind.
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

E X I L E D | the Rules

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:38 pm

Basic Rules
      All CS Rules Apply. Only one picture per character. No Godmodding, Powerplay, or Perfect Characters. I own this roleplay; Please Read and Follow My Rules. Remove Signatures when Posting on any of the threads. Please join the Discord if you have one. All Forms and OOC Should Go On The Discussion Thread.

Joining
      High Ranking Characters/Prophecy Cats should be reserved via PM, NOT on the Discussion Thread. PMed Reservations Get First Dibs on Characters. Once a Reservation is Placed/Accepted, you have 48 Hours to Post Your Character. Some Characters Might Have Specific Genders (namely the prophecy cats) and possibly even a set relationship. Please Take This Into Account Before Reserving The Role.

Literacy
      This is a semi-literate Roleplay. I expect a minimum of 400 words per post, preferably per character, with at least decent grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Characters
      You may have as many characters as you can handle, but only one High Ranking Cat/Prophecy Cat Per Person. PLEASE make characters unique and diverse. Have obscure breeds, give your characters' quirks and flaws and interesting backstories. Please try to keep genders even and I would prefer if there were more 'rogue' characters than clan cats. Also, please make it very clear in your form for cats in the current LakeClan whether they are actually a clan cat or one of the rogues. Most rogues will not have warrior related names

Rating
      Please Keep it PG-13 and Below. No cussing, No Excessive Gore, No Explicit Sexual or Birthing Scenes. Nobody Needs To Read All That Lol

Activity Level
      Posting At Least A Couple Times a Week is Ideal, and I do expect that People Playing High Ranking Cats and Prophecy Cats Will Be Very Active. Just Don't Disappear For Over A Week Without Messaging Me, Or I'll Find a Replacement On Day 8. Don't Make Me Be That Person, Please?

Miscellaneous
      Keep It Semi-Realistic. No Crazy Powers For Normal Cats, No Weird Colors or Names like Sparklepelt or Unicornface. Just... Have Some Basic Knowledge Of The Series.
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

E X I L E D | Important Info

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:38 pm

Season: New-Leaf. The long winter is over and prey is beginning to return to the forest. The clan is still slightly underfed after a tough leaf-bare, but they're getting stronger every day. The Snow has all gone by now, but the ground is still a bit muddy in some places from the snowmelt.

Territory: LakeClan makes its home in a large forest that surrounds a gorgeous lake. They are the only clan at this lake, but rogues are known to frequent the surrounding territories and one of their scent-markers backs up against a twolegplace, so Kittypets are pretty common as well. When thinking of LakeClan Territory, think of ThunderClan's lake Territory, mixed with a ShadowClan's marshes. Most of their territory is made up of oak and maple trees with thick undergrowth for prey to hide in and well-worn footpaths all through the territory. They are south of the lake, with a series of ridges and caves in the west corner of their territory where the pine trees and marshes start. To the east, their territory backs up to a small more, that they occasionally hunt rabbits on, but there is a twoleg farm there that lets their dogs run loose, so only the fastest warriors choose to hunt there.

About The Cats: LakeClan Cats are pretty well-rounded. They're excellent swimmers, a lot of them born with webbing between their toes to help them swim better. Many are born with semi water-resistant fur. They're sturdy cats who are excellent tree-climbers and know how to blend into their surroundings. They also have quite a few cats who are longer and lankier than their average warriors, who are built more than speed. LakeClan is a small clan and not the strongest due to a lack of rivals. THey're better hunters and fishers than they are fighters most of the time, though there are exceptions to every rule.

The Prophecy

"The Snake's Bloody Reign Will Come To An End, When Six Unite To Save The Clan"

Meaning: Four clan cats and two rogues must join forces and rally the remaining clan cats to take down Vipermoon and her band of rogues and reclaim the territory

Prophecy Cats:
    The Leader: Claudeheart | Male | 30 Moons | a large red Bengal tomcat with green eyes | the former Deputy and rightful leader of LakeClan, Claudeheart was run out of the Clan along with the rest of the cats who remained loyal to Marrowstar. He is in love with Whitelily, the Spy | Played by xDinosaur

The Second in Command: Cinderdream | Female | 27 Moons | A silver tabby with black stripes and white markings and light green eyes | a former warrior of LakeClan, she left with the rest of the clan and hasn't looked back she was once close friends with Vipermoon | Played by Silentmelody

The Apprentice:[/i] Gorsepaw | Male | 11 Moons | a gray tabby and white tomcat with green eyes | a former apprentice of LakeClan, Gorsepaw is the youngest son of Marrowstar. He once looked up to Vipermoon but now only wishes to avenge his mother's death | Wildsight

The Spy: Whitelily | Female | 28 Moons | a slim snow white she-cat with green eyes | a loyal warrior of LakeClan, Whitelily stayed behind because her littermate, the clans medicine cat, was forced to stay behind. She is in love with Claudeheart and frequently reports back to him about what is happening in the clan | Played by Epiclilkitty

The Conflicted Kodaline | Female | 9 Moons | a fluffy tricolor calico with green eyes | Kodaline once admired Vipermoon greatly, but after watching her order the murder of Marrowstar in cold blood, she isnt sure what to think anymore! | Heavenbreeze

The Traitor: Talon | Male | 48 Moons | a reluctant member of Vipermoon's Rogues, Talon was never thrilled at the she-cat's leadership and will do anything to end her reign over his friends and family, even if it means betraying those same friends and family | Flightoftheowl
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:09 am, edited 9 times in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

E X I L E D | the Allegiances

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:43 pm

L A K E C L A N
    Leader: Vipermoon | 35 Moons | She-Cat | A slim, lanky she-cat with sleek russet fur and golden amber eyes | Epiclilkitty

Deputy: Athanasia | 29 Moons | She-Cat | A muscular white she-cat with one blue and one orange eye | Heavenbreeze

Medicine Cat: Frostpetal | 28 Moons | She-Cat | a a fluffy white she-cat with a brown tail and lynx point markings | Wildsight

Warriors
    Whitelily | 28 Moons | She-Cat | A small, slim, snow-white she-cat with green eyes | Epiclilkitty

Bear | 48 Moons | Tomcat | A massive, long-haired brown tabby with amber eyes | Epiclilkitty

Barley | 48 Moons | Tomcat | A massive, long-haired black tomcat with amber eyes | Epiclilkitty

Talon | 48 Moons | Tomcat | A massive, long-haired brown tabby tomcat with green eyes | Flightoftheowl

Figaro | 37 Moons | Tomcat | a fluffy black and white tomcat with green eyes | Wildsight

Freya | 33 Moons | She-Cat | insert appearance here | Wildsight

Feathernose | 38 Moons | Tomcat | A fluffy lilac point ragdoll tomcat with blue eyes | NPC

Apprentices
    Kodaline | 9 Moons | She-Cat | A tricolored calico she-cat with green eyes | Immortes

Palepaw | 11 Moons | Tomcat | a cream colored she-cat with orange tabby markings | Silentmelody

Queens/Kits
    Springtail | 45 Moons | She-Cat | a fluffy black and white she-cat with yellow eyes | NPC

Cherrykit/Cherrytail | 3 days old | She-Cat | a lanky black and white she-cat with hazel eyes | NPC

Crowkit/Crowfrost | 3 days old | Tomcat | a sleek black and white tom with green eyes | NPC

Ravenkit/Raventalon | 3 days old | Tomcat | a fluffy black and white tom with blue eyes | NPC

Elders
    Flamedapple | 139 Moons | She-Cat | a red marble calico tabby she-cat | NPC

E X I L E D
    Leader: Claudeheart | 30 Moons | Tomcat | A broad, muscular red Bengal tomcat with green eyes | XDinosaur

Deputy: Cinderdream | 27 Moons | She-Cat | a silver she-cat with black stripes and white markings | Silentmelody

Medicine Cat: Puddlepaw | 10 Moons | She-Cat | A small, slender gray she-cat with green eyes | Epiclilkitty

Warriors
    Irisshadow | 49 Moons | She-Cat | a seal point siamese she-cat with blue eyes | Immortes

Lemmingleap | 66 Moons | She-Cat | a mostly white she-cat with black patches and green eyes | Epiclilkitty

Condorclaw | 78 Moons | Tomcat | a massive brown tabby tomcat with a fluffy black tail | NPC

Tigerstep | 19 Moons | She-Cat | a petite, sandy brown tabby and white she-cat | NPC

Littlesplash | 19 Moons | She-Cat | a small marble gray tabby and white she-cat with no tail | NPC

Goosechase | 89 Moons | She-Cat | a gray and white she-cat | NPC

Apprentices
    Gorsepaw | 11 Moons | Tomcat | a gray tabby and white tomcat with green eyes | Wildsight

Moonpaw | 10 Moons | She-Cat | a fluffy seal point siamese with blue eyes | Querrat

Queens/Kits

Elders

S T A R C L A N
    Marrowstar - a large, elderly, off-white she-cat with piercing green eyes [NPC]

Hailpelt - a huge gray and white tabby tomcat with blue eyes [NPC]

Lionstrike - a large, fluffy ginger and white tabby tomcat with green eyes [NPC]

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
      Whitelily and Claudeheart are in love
      Moonpaw likes Gorsepaw
      Palepaw likes Puddlepaw
      Cinderdream likes Athanasia
      Puddlepaw likes Gorsepaw

K I N
      Marrowstar is the adopted mother of Vipermoon
      Marrowstar is the biological mother of Gorsepaw

Swanblossom [NPC] and Whitelily are littermates

Bear, Barley, and Talon are brothers

M E N T O R S & A P P R E N T I C E S
      Lemmingleap is the mentor of Gorsepaw
      Palepetal mentors Puddlepaw
      Talon is the mentor of Kodaline
      Claudeheart mentors Moonpaw
      Vipermoon mentors Palepaw
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: E X I L E D | WIP DNP | WARRIORS

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:47 pm

just in case
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XDinosaur » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:26 am

------ᑕᒪᗩᑌᗪEᕼEᗩᖇT
⁽ᶠᵒʳᵐᵉʳ ᵈᵉᵖᵘᵗʸ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗᶠᵘˡ ˡᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴸᵃᵏᵉᶜˡᵃⁿ ⁻ ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ; camp ⁻ ᵗᵃᵍˢ; whitelily, vipermoon

Moonhigh poured into the den, silhouetting cats of all shapes and sizes laying peacefully in their nest. Still relatively early in the night, some of those felines remained awake; including Claudeheart. The large Bengal lay on his side, quietly grooming the mud from his paws and lower legs. New leaf was always the muckiest time after the new warm sun thaws the snowy Earth. It doesn't help that Claudeheart is such an active cat, always getting dirty or wet depending on the season. The current deputy slowly rose from his nest to check up on things outside of the den before falling asleep for the night. It wasn't long before his rear left leg shot up in revolt to the strain of his weight. Claudeheart fought back a groan in pain, gritting his teeth. His leg was mysteriously bothersome today after becoming a rare occurrence. The black striped cat slowed his pace and movement, not putting much pressure on the temporary agony in his limb. The karma from his ambitious, egotistical nature struck him like a truck. Literally. His attention focused on his duties. Claudeheart's intelligent green eyes wandered around the camp scenery. He took his time, sauntering around the clearing. The Bengal wasn't in a hurry to get to sleep either. He was still in disbelief at his new ranking title of deputy. To even think about becoming leader fueled a fire inside of him; a need to be the best warrior he could be. Honored, though, he tries his best to improve his character and support for Marrowstar and the clan. Speaking of Marrowstar, Claudeheart thought as he made his way over to the leader's den. He figured he might as well wish her a good night while he was up. He made his way through the entrance of her private den, loud enough to know he was coming but not enough to be obnoxious. "Marrowstar?" Claudeheart called softly. No response. He looked across the walls of the den. Absent. Confused, the deputy reared out of the den. Should he go search for her? Was she fine?

The long dispute in his thoughts led him to Whitelily's nest. She always knew how to calm him so he could make decisions with a clear head. He glanced across the warriors' den for her pure white pelt. He had already said goodnight to her so he felt bad waking her up. Claudeheart carefully stepped towards her before swiping a few careful yet generous licks across her sleeping head. Her petite body all curled up into a ball made his heart flutter. He was so grateful to have such a beautiful mate. Once she was awake, he whispered a "would you meet me outside, please?" He couldn't hide the conflict in his voice but at least it wasn't too panicky. "Marrowstar is not in the camp. She's usually asleep by now," Claudeheart said nervously outside of the warriors den.

Just then, a familiar figure stepped into Lakeclan camp. The Bengal hoped it was Marrowstar. No, it was Vipermoon. She looked shaken up, mud caught in her russet fur. As he stepped toward her, he noticed the crowd behind Vipermoon. Who are these cats? Claudeheart looked at Whitelily curiously to see her expression, then right back to Vipermoon and the mass behind her. He didn't recognize any of the cats who smelled to be rogues. "Vipermoon," he called sharply, keeping a reasonable distance. "What is the meaning of this?"
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cinder & Pale | 1

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Cinderdream
female ★ 27m ★ lesbian ★ future exiled deputy ★ camp
crush: athanasia ★ tags: open

She had been fast asleep, dreaming of... well, that one she-cat. Her silky white pelt and her odd, yet striking, differently colored eyes. Cinderdream couldn't help having feelings for her, despite how cold and uninterested the other cat seemed to be. Still, the warrior considered the two to be friends just because of Vipermoon. She had even introduced Cinderdream to Athanasia, giving the she-cat a chance for love at first sight... but one-sided. In her heart, she knew that it would never be reciprocated, yet she can't get rid of the feelings.

Her dreams were interrupted by a loud voice in the middle of the camp, shouting demands at... Vipermoon? Cinderdream's eyes flashed open, and she pulled herself to her paws quickly. Was her friend in trouble? She shook the sleep out of her mind as fast as she could and hurried out of the den, falling into place a few fox-lengths away from Claudeheart. Although she was worried about Vipermoon, she allowed him to do his job.. at least, for now. If he stepped out of place...

It took a few moments for her to realize that there were more cats behind Vipermoon, lashing their tails and grinning in the darkness. What was going on? Within the crowd, right beside Vipermoon, was Athanasia. Cinderdream's heart faltered.

Palepaw
male ★ 11m ★ bi ★ lakeclan apprentice ★ camp
crush: puddlepaw ★ tags: open

He's fast asleep, unaware of what's going on outside of the apprentices' den.

(Sorry for the short response lol, after Cinderdream I wasn't sure what to write for him)
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moonpaw 001

Postby qerrat » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:39 pm

FemaleApprentice Mentor: ClaudeheartLocation: Apprentice Den Tags: Gorsepaw, Palepaw, Kodaline

Moonpaw was dreaming. Her tail twitched, and her paws moved. She dreamed she was chasing a butterfly. It had beautiful, golden wings, and pretty black, curled antennas. Moonpaw laughed happily as she ran through the long, wavy grass. She was so close to the butterfly, so close. Moonpaw stopped running, and looked down at the grass. Huh, that's funny, I could swear it was longer a few seconds ago, she thought, but forgot about it as she ran to catch up with the butterfly, The sun shone happily in the sky, and fluffy, white clouds hung low like cotton in a field. Moonpaw stopped again, and looked at the grass. She was certain is was growing shorter, for it was only up to her elbows now. The butterfly seemed to have stopped, but when Moonpaw began to run again, it continued it's flight. It turned to the left, and Moonpaw eagerly followed it. She felt the grass brushing her belly again, and smiled at herself. The grass was not the same length in all places, of course! The grass grew shorter once more, but Moonpaw didn't care. She was quite happy to chase the butterfly. Huh, she thought, looking at the sky. The once thick, white, heavy clouds were now distant-looking, and were almost transparent. Moonpaw looked down and let out a yell, tripping as she did so. The grass though still elbow-high, was a dried and dead, the color of sand. Moonpaw lay sprawled on the ground, becoming aware of how dirty she was becoming. Then she gasped, for a tail-length in front of her, was the butterfly. It was laying upside down, it's wings shriveled and antennas curled. No, no! Moonpaw thought desperately, and picked the butterfly up gingerly in her mouth.Water, it needs water! Moonpaw began to run again. Her paws barely hit the ground, and the wind stung her eyes. But now she could see it. The long yellow grass was growing shorter before her eyes, and then there was nothing left. The ground became hard and hot, and the sun blazed down on her furry back, as if mocking the young apprentice. No, no, no... The ground began to crack, and it was now stone, all stone, no soil, no plants, and no sign of water. Then Moonpaw thrust her rump down, trying with all her might to slow herself. She was at the edge of a cliff, and below were her fellow clanmates-
"No!"
Moonpaw bolted awake, feeling her heart beating fast. Moonlight was filtering in through the mouth of the cave, and the breeze was rustling the leaves high above her. It was a comforting noise, and Moonpaw sighed in relief. But then, a scent carried by the breeze so comforting seconds before, froze her insides. The pungent smell of rogues, unfamiliar cats. Her heart beating very fast now, Moonpaw perked her ears at the sound of dialogue. It was Claudeheart! Wait, Vipermoon? Moonpaw thought. Her sudden joy of Claudeheart being present vanished at the flick of a cat's tail. What's going on out there? Claudeheart might need my help! Slowly, carefully, Moonpaw edged towards the moonlit opening, and slowly, oh so slowly, stuck her head out. Moonpaw gasped, pulling her head back into the cave. Vipermoon, Claudeheart, and Whitelily were surrounded! Moonpaw took a half-step towards the other apprentices, then paused, her breathing panicked. She wanted to know what was happening, but she also wanted to help. Feeling torn, Moonpaw decided to go and look one more time. There was a crowd of cats standing behind Viperfrost. Wait... Moonpaw thought, her heart sinking. They're not surrounding her... Now extremely frightened, Moonpaw scampered towards the back of the apprentice's cave, tripping over her moss-bed.
"Wake up! There are rogues outside!" Moonpaw whispered loudly, panic spilling into her voice. "Lot's of them!" She waved her matted tail frantically, scattering pieces of grass and straw bits of moss.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:16 pm

─── ♡ ─── W H I T E L I L Y ─── ♡ ───
    28 Moons | She-Cat | The Spy | Warrior | mood; Worried, Uneasy | tags; Claudeheart, Vipermoon

Whitelily's eyes fluttered open and she lifted her head drowsily as the tongue rasped softly over the top of her head and ears. Blinking to adjust to the dimness of the den, the snow-colored she-cat looked up to find her mate standing over her. For a second, warmth flooded the she-cat at seeing her mate. Whitelily had loved Claudeheart for as long as she could remember. She was born only a few moons after the tomcat, and she was always a bit of a sickly cat. Spending most of her time in the medicine cat with the former medicine cat, Laurelflower, Whitelily had often been lonely save for the occasional visit from her sister, Swankit, and her parents. When Claudekit visited the first time, she was both surprised and overjoyed. Up to that point, she had barely spoken to the older tom but the pair quickly became friends. Even after becoming an apprentice, Claudepaw would visit her during her frequent Medicine Cat stays, and he was always there to help her train when they were apprentices and she occasionally fell behind due to her sicknesses. Whitelily had fallen for him as a kit, and her love only grew the more time she spent with him. Claudeheart was hat missing piece of her soul that she hadn't known was missing until he filled the vacancy. With a soft purr, she opened her mouth to greet him, but he spoke first and she could immediately tell by his tone and the look on his face that something was wrong. Marrowstar wasn't in camp? That wasn't like the aging leader. Rising to her paws immediately, Whitelily followed her mate from the den and nearly ran into him when he froze just outside of the den. Following his gaze, her green eyes widened as the light of the full moon fell across the clearing, revealing Vipermoon. The she-cat was covered in mud and there was a mass of rogues behind her. Blood running cold, her first instinct was to shrink back and hide. Vipermoon had always made the younger she-cat nervous and now was no different. But Claudeheart needed her, so she forced her paws to stay rooted to the spot and lifted her chin in an effort to appear strong. Her voice wavered slightly when she asked, "Vipermoon? Where is Marrowstar?"

─── ☀ ─── P U D D L E P A W ─── ☀ ───
    10 Moons | She-Cat | Medicine Cat Apprentice | mood; Petrified | tags; Palepetal

In the four short moons since Puddlepaw had been named as Palepetal's apprentice, the young she-cat had only met with StarClan once. It had been the night of her apprentice ceremony as the Pool of Stars, and Laurelflower had come to her in her dream. The former medicine cat had scorned the young apprentice, saying that StarClan would not fully accept her as the next Medicine Cat until she figured out what it was she wanted. Puddlepaw had been shaken, and since then, she only pretended to visit with StarClan whenever they went to the Pool of Stars each half moon. Even so, she recognized StarClan's hunting grounds the moment she opened her eyes. Lifting her head, the young gray she-cat looked around in confusion but she was alone. Rising from the nest she was curled up in, she picked her way carefully through the star-dusted forest, body tense as she tried to figure out why she was here. Puddlepaw didn't know how long she walked, occasionally calling out for Laurelflower because she was the only StarClan cat the apprentice had ever actually met when she came across a clearing. At the center of the clearing sat a small body of water that looked almost identical to the Pool of Stars back in the Highlands. Focused on the pool as she padded closer, Puddlepaw didn't notice she was not alone until she reached the edge of the water and noticed the reflection of the other cat. Jerking back with a squeak of surprise, Puddlepaw lifted her gaze and was surprised to find their clan leader, Marrowstar, staring at her solemnly from across the water's edge. "M-Marrowstar? Why are you in my dream?" Puddlepaw asked, slowly padding around the water's edge to stand beside her clan leader. Marrowstar looked down at her, a soft smile on her face. She looked younger than she ever had before, her fur lush and bright the way the apprentice imagined it had been in her youth. Her eyes, though. They looked dull, full of unimaginable grief that Puddlepaw couldn't understand.

"Look down, child," Marrowstar meowed, reaching out one large paw and touching the surface of the star-filled water. Curious, Puddlepaw dropped her gaze and her jaw almost dropped as she watched the rippling water change, an image beginning to appear. The blue-gray she-cat narrowed her eyes, leaning closer to better discern what she was looking at, and slowly began to make out the clan's camp. As the image came more into focus though, she began to notice that the image wasn't quite right and what she previously thought were sleeping cats, were actually bodies. As she watched, blood began to seep across the dirt ground, spreading outward until it lapped over the paws of a thin, reddish-brown she-cat with cold amber eyes.

"Marrowstar? What does this mean? Did Vipermoon do something bad?" Puddlepaw turned to face the she-cat, but the cream-colored cat was already beginning to fade from view, her body becoming transparent and laced in stardust. Puddlepaw surged to her paws, eyes frantic, but before she could speak the soft ground below her gave way and she crashed into the icy grip of the star-dusted water. Puddlepaw fought against the pull of the water, clawing to fight her way back to the surface and the rapidly fading Marrowstar as water filled her mouth and nose, but to no avail. As she finally gave in to the freezing waters, eyes sliding closed in defeat, she swore she heard Marrowstar's voice whisper in her ear, right before everything went dark. "The Snake's Bloody Reign Will Come To An End, When Six Unite To Save The Clan."

Puddlepaw jolted awake in her nest with a gasp, chest heaving violently as she took great gulps of air to sooth her still burning lungs. Blinking open turquoise eyes, the young Medicine Cat was relieved to find herself safe and sound, back in the warmth of her own nest. Sitting up, she shook out her short gray fur and gave her pelt a few swift, comforting licks. What an odd dream, she thought to herself, one ear flicking idly as she continued to groom herself. Why would Marrowstar meet her in StarClan of all places? Surely the old leader could have just as easily walked into the Medicine Cat's den and told Puddlepaw her weird, cryptic words. And what did that even mean. The Snake's Bloody Reign? Was she talking about Vipermoon? It made sense, given the images she had shown the apprentice, but reign over what? Vipermoon wasn't the clan leader... she wasn't even the clan's deputy. What did it all mean!? Puddlepaw glanced across the den to where her mentor, Palepetal, was fast asleep in her nest and wondered if she should ask her about it. She was about to dismiss the idea and just go back to sleep when raised voices from the camp clearing reached her and the heavy scent of unfamiliar cats rose on the air. Eyes widening in alarm, it dawned on the young apprentice that perhaps it hadn't been a dream. Had something happened to Marrowstar? Eyes widening in fear, the apprentice practically dove across the den to prod Palepetal awake, all the while desperately hoping that this was just another extension of her dream and not reality.

─── ➷ ─── L E M M I N G L E A P ─── ➷ ───
    66 Moons | She-Cat | Warrior | mood; Angry, Distrustful | tags; Vipermoon, Claudeheart, Whitelily

Lemmingleap was shifting fitfully in her nest, struggling to claim sleep for her own when the hushed voices of Claudeheart and Whitelily roused her from her slumber. Lifting her head, the she-cat watched through narrowed green eyes as she crept from the den. The older she-cat had always admired Claudeheart. He was a strong warrior and his determination to
      better himself was unrivaled. While she was a little jealous, Marrowstar had chosen her successor well and Lemmingleap would always stand beside him. When the announcement had first been made, she was honestly a little surprised that the old leader hadn't chosen her adoptive daughter, Vipermoon, to be the next leader. But she was also glad that she hadn't. Lemmingleap had been unlucky enough to have trained Vipermoon when she was an apprentice. She had never trusted the young she-cat. Lemmingleap hated the unknown, and as far as she was concerned, Vipermoon's whole past had been one great big unknown. Besides, there was something fundamentally wrong with that she-cat's head, she was sure of it. Making her deputy would have been a huge mistake on Marrowstar's part. But Claudeheart, he was a good cat with strong morals. And while she wasn't the best Warrior around, Whitelily was a kind and compassionate she-cat who would do everything in her power to help him lead. They were a good match and Lemmingleap looked forward to seeing their future kits. They could very well be the greatest warriors the clan had ever known!

Giving up on the pretense of sleep, the black and white she-cat rose to her paws and followed the pair out of the den. She didn't think they were just off for a romantic stroll in the woods. She had ears, after all, and had noticed the odd lilt in Claudeheart's voice. Something wasn't right. Slipping out of the den after them, she nearly ran into the pair and grumbled in annoyance. Who stopped directly in front of the den entrance!? She was about to say as much when she looked up and found what the pair were staring at. A low snarl immediately ripped up from her jaw and her bright green eyes narrowed as she padded around the pair to glare at her former apprentice and the group of mangy cats she had brought with her. There was a sneer in her voice when she said,
      "Just what LakeClan needs. More rogues."

─── ✧ ─── B E A R ─── ✧ ───
    48 Moons | Tomcat | Rogue | mood; Tense, Wary | tags; Vipermoon, Barley, Talon

Bear had seen a lot in his time on earth, but watching Vipermoon's rise to power was probably one of the most inspirational things he had ever had the pleasure of witnessing. He had first met the she-cat a year ago. He and his brothers had set up a small camp for themselves at the edge of LakeClan territory and had been enjoying a lazy afternoon in the sun when the reddish brown she-cat had strolled into their camp as if she owned the place. While younger than the trio, she had exuded a confidence that immediately drew Bear in. She was outnumbered, she was outclassed, and yet she acted as if being there was the most natural thing in the world. Bear would admit to briefly harboring a bit of a crush on the she-cat at first, always looking forward to her visits far more than his brothers did. His admiration for her only grew the more he got to know her, to the point where he began to ignore Talon's warnings that she was only using them for her own personal gain. Even after he realized that a relationship with Vipermoon would never happen-she was far too driven towards her goals to waste time on a relationship-Bear was determined to follow her. He had always dreamed of bigger, better things for him and his littermates and he was certain that Vipermoon was the key to all of that. When she finally revealed her plans to take control of her clan's territory, he had volunteered himself and his brothers without hesitation. He had never doubted her for a second and now, as they strolled into the camp like they owned the place, he was certain they had made the right choice in who to follow. Still dragging the prone body of the former clan leader, Bear padded up to stand beside Vipermoon and dropped the body down to lay at her paws, before quickly backing off to stand with his two brothers. He didn't speak, choosing instead to wait for Vipermoon to speak.

─── ♪ ─── B A R L E Y ─── ♪ ───
    48 Moons | Tomcat | Rogue | mood; Worried | tags; Vipermoon, Bear, Talon

Watching the death of the former LakeClan Leader left a sick, sort of icky feeling in Barley's gut. He had never been as bloodthirsty as his brother, Bear, and watching other cats suffer just wasn't his idea of a good time. What made matters worse was that, from what he understood, Marrowstar had been like a mother to Vipermoon. As a cat who hadn't grown up with real parents, he couldn't fathom how any cat could just callously murder their own mother like that. Even if they weren't blood related.
      Truth be told, Barley had never really liked Vipermoon. She was intimidating and there was just something about her that didn't seem quite right in the head. But Bear... he had always been the ambitious brother. He had always wanted more than what life had given him and had followed Vipermoon blindly. And unfortunately, where one brother went, the other two followed. They had been together since birth and nothing would change that now. So they followed Vipermoon as well, playing the role of loyal subjects and carrying out her bidding. But as he stood in that camp entrance, watched as the clan took in their dead leader's body, he was only filled with a sense of remorse. They had done this. They had killed an innocent cat for no reason other than this she-cat's petty need for revenge. And Bear had gone along with it, even dealt the killing blow, all for her approval. Barley lowed his gaze, shame burning through him.

─── ☾ ─── V I P E R M O O N ─── ☾ ───
    35 Moons | She-Cat | Rogue Leader | mood; Satisfied, Confident | tags; The Clan, The Rogues

Vipermoon was exhausted by the time she returned to camp with her rogues, pushing through the camp entrance and padding into the center of the camp. She was cold, covered in mud, but she was triumphant. Marrowstar was dead, and within moments she would secure her position as the new leader of LakeClan. Now all she had to do was get through Claudeheart, her mother's precious deputy. The sleek reddish brown she-cat sneered, renewed anger flooding her. Marrowstar had been a fool to pick that weakling over her. Even now, she could notice the way he was favoring the leg that had been injured when he had been caught on the Thunderpath by a hungry Monster. Claudeheart was weak, just as his mate was weak, and she fully intended on driving him out of camp by the time she was done. Baring her teeth at him and her loudmouthed former mentor, Vipermoon stepped over the body of Marrowstar that had been laid before her and said, "Something I should have done a long time ago." Bounding past the rapidly gathering clan cats, Vipermoon launched herself onto the High Rock and turned to face the clan. Her amber eyes gleamed in the silver moonlight and she smirked as she yowled, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" There was a strong sense of satisfaction as she watched the confused, sleep addled cats emerging from their dens, confusion flickering across their faces as they noted that it was Vipermoon, not Marrowstar or Claudeheart, calling together the meeting.

She remembered the first time she had stood atop this very rock, looking down upon the camp clearing. Back then, she had been five moons old. She had sneaked out of the nursery with Lionkit, intent on climbing the High Rock and pretending to be Clan Leader. Lionkit had tried to stop her, insisting only Marrowstar and the deputy, Hailpelt, were allowed up there. Viperkit had brushed off his concern and scrambled up anyway, followed reluctantly by Lionkit. She had been in awe, standing above the camp and staring out for what seemed like miles. She had only been up there for a few moments when Marrowstar and Hailpelt joined them, but rather than chastise her, they had told the pair stories of some of the clan's past leaders. That was the first time that she began to dream of bigger things, of being one of the great leaders that cats would speak of for years and years to come. She hadn't imagined this was how she would achieve that dream, but there was no going back now. Marrowstar was dead, on her orders, and she couldn't soften her resolve now. LakeClan was as good as hers, and no cat would stand in her way.
      "Cats of LakeClan!" She called out, once the cats had gathered uneasily below. "As some of you might have noticed by now, Marrowstar is dead. She walks with StarClan now. When she named Claudeheart deputy, she made a grave mistake. Her final mistake. I implore you not to make that same mistake now. Swear your allegiance to me, as leader of LakeClan and you will be permitted to stay. Or, you can leave LakeClan Territory and never come back. Those who choose to leave will not be welcomed here, and you will be killed if you're caught on LakeClan Territory," she warned, and as if to punctuate her wards, a low growl rippled through the rogues as they pressed slightly closer to the gathered clan cats.
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

talon, 001.

Postby flightoftheowl » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:24 am

Talon
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

basics wrote: age: 48 moons
role: the traitor
tags: vipermoon,
bear, barley
As the group of rogues padded into Lakeclan's camp, Talon grew more and more agitated, though he kept it mostly to himself. He could hardly believe that this was happening, this was actually happening- it felt like a bad dream, a nightmare of everything wrong happening at once. His older brother, who had always cared for them and been by their side and kept them safe, dragging the body of an innocent cat, a triumphant look in his eyes, looking to Vipermoon with adoration. It was everything Talon had been trying to prevent for moons- and his pleas had always fallen on deaf ears. Bear was so caught up in Vipermoon's grand vision that he was blind to Barley's and Talon's reluctance- or he just didn't care.

Now, it was too late to do anything about it. The worst had already happened; Vipermoon was getting what she wanted, right before his very eyes, and he was surrounded from behind by her allies, and surrounded from in front by cats who (rightfully) perceived them as enemies. There was nowhere to run or hide from that reality. He forced himself to look at the faces of the clan cats, to see the clear grief, anger, and fear etched into each face that had likely before been smiling. He turned his gaze to Vipermoon on the rock she coveted so much, and his ears went flat, though he quickly pricked them again. He'd made no secret of his dislike for Vipermoon to his brothers, but he knew to keep his big mouth shut around the other Vipermoon supporters, at least.

As Bear joined them, the massive tabby looked away, instead meeting Barley's gaze; when he saw everything he was feeling mirrored in his younger littermate's green eyes, he pressed himself into his side and draped his tail over his back. "It's okay, Barley," he whispered to his little brother, so Bear and the other rogues wouldn't hear. "I... I'm sure they'll leave without a fight. And at least we're still together, right?" He had to force the words out, and they tasted bitter in his mouth, but he couldn't bear to see Barley feeling this way without trying to do something about it, and, well... he still loved Bear, even after everything, but he didn't particularly want to speak to him at the moment.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxx
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me