──── far from home

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

──── far from home

Postby wildsight » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:21 am

███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
──────────────────────── 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ! !

it has been years since the first dog laika was launched into orbit on the
soviet sputnik 2. years later, humans went to the moon and since no animal has
journeyed into the vast galaxy that is unknown to many. but things are about to
change. even through some humans efforts to save the earth it was just too mu
ch. natural disasters pounded down on mankind and animals alike. the vast maj
ority of humans moved underground to special built bunkers hoping to escape fr
om the destruction above. however, everyone knew that it was only a matter of
time, before the earth was destroyed. so, there was only one thing to do. leave
planet earth. a space station had recently discovered a planet that seemed simi
lar to earth and that is where the humans are heading. but before they can do s
o, humans are about to launch a new ship and aboard that ship is a small group
of dogs going to explore the planet. it could take awhile, years even but they
have no choice if they want to survive. the fate of mankind and animals alike li
es in the paws of these dogs. but unknown to them this planet looks like earth,
but is far from it. from the inhabitants to the vast amount of dangers alike thes
e dogs will have to learn survival, trust, and many other things during this trip.
because if they die on the journey then so does everything back home.

──────────────── a dog roleplay
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── rules

Postby wildsight » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:42 am

███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █

001. all of chicken smoothie's rules apply to this roleplay as usual. if, you don't k
now the rules/need to brush up on them don't hesitate to check them out. 002.
all character forms go on the discussion thread and all out of character chat as
well. chat about the roleplay will also take place on discord so it would be han
dy if you had discord, but don't hesitate to pm me if you don't! 003. for the sak
e of keeping the thread pretty please turn of signatures on both the roleplay t
hread and the discussion thread. 004. write at least a chunky paragraph per po
st please. more is always appreciated and writer's block is understandable thou
gh it can't be a excuse every time. 005. due to limited spots I will only be allow
ing character per user. if, the slots are filled don't hesitate to pm me as I will c
onsider opening up another! 006. activity is the key to a great roleplay. I under
stand this time of year is busy, but I ask you to try and post once a week at the
least. please notify me on chicken smoothie or on the discord if you are going
to be away for awhile. 007. reservations will last 48 hours, before that slot op
ens back up for someone else. 008. while this is a new planet please keep a re
lative amount of realism to it. 009. have fun and enjoy the roleplay !

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── characters

Postby wildsight » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:25 pm

███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █

──── 001 ──── [ the first / the wise ]
──── phoebe ─ 5 y/o ─ ♀ ─ airedale terrier ─ played by ᴡɪʟᴅꜱɪɢʜᴛ

──── 002 ──── [ the second / the youthful ]
──── chocolate ─ 1½ y/o ─ ♀ ─ labrador ─ played by Stripe12

──── 003 ──── [ the third / the weak link ]
──── perri ─ 4 y/o ─ ♂ ─ bc x aussie ─ played by iggyzoi

──── 004 ──── [ the fourth / the outcast ]
──── spirit ─ 4 y/o ─ ♂ ─ wolfdog mix ─ played by Firelight_AA

──── 005 ──── [ the fifth / the coward ]
──── molly ─ 3 y/o ─ ♀ ─ dachshund ─ played by Shadow~Wolf

──── 006 ──── [ the sixth / the wild card ]
──── beau ─ 4 y/o ─ ♂ ─ beauceron ─ played by .clarke

more characters may be added upon request
Last edited by wildsight on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:40 am, edited 9 times in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── about the planet

Postby wildsight » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:28 pm

███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █

not much is known about the planet to the dogs, but they were sent here for a r
eason. this planet is similar to earth, it has multiple different biomes, but curre
ntly the dogs will be settling down in a sparse forest. the first challenge the dogs
will face will be food and water. the prey here isn't the easiest to catch and the
dogs aren't used to the water which might make a few of them sick. the forest is
quite small and is near a large portion of ocean. at least, that's what they think
it is. there are large predators here as well some of them resemble bears and w
olves, but are more dangerous. the prey here is mostly small birds, a creature
that resembles a rabbit and the occasional squirrel. however, these creatures ar
e more challenging to catch and will fight back. the one that resembles a squrriel
is more aggressive, while the birds are next and lastly the rabbit. more to be kno
wn about this planet will be added as the dogs explore.

Last edited by wildsight on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── reserved for future use

Postby wildsight » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:29 pm

███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █

reserved just in case we need anything else for the roleplay <3

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── status

Postby wildsight » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:24 am

███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █
███ ██ █

news and updates about the roleplay will go here <3

the roleplay is now open and accepting ! please message me for reservations
and only once I have accepted you can you post on the discussion thread. a
roleplay example might be requested. the link to the discussion thread can
be found in the rules !

there is no news to report on the roleplay as we haven't started yet !

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── post one / takeoff

Postby wildsight » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:03 am

██xx𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐄 ───────
    𝐚𝐠𝐞. five y/o 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫. female 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤. 001 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡. -- 𝐥𝐨𝐜. ship 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬. --

── Averaged size brown/black airedale terrier with hazel eyes

It had been a long night, that night the night which the dogs had been launched into space. Anxiety had captured the female in its cold grip, overwhelming her as she was put aboard the ship. Perhaps, it wouldn't be as bad as she thought it would was what she told herself. However, as she gazed out of the ship's window into the dark night sky only lit by the stars that were scattered like snow did she doubt those very words. 'Safe' was a word that was repeated over and over again to her. The humans kept telling her and the others, that they would be safe. She believed it was so that they wouldn't fear the ship. She was brought in by a human and then was set inside a thing, that resembled a carrier. How she hated those things, that locked her away from the rest of the world. She whimpered softly, hoping the human would put her somewhere else. But that didn't happen. The door to the carrier was closed, and once she heard that ominous click she knew she wasn't getting out. As usual, she placed her paws on the mesh and scratched at it, but just as always it didn't budge. The other dogs were put in theirs and finally theirs and then the door to the ship closed. The humans had left. And the dogs were left in utter darkness. Her ears twitched and she glanced around, though nothing could be seen, she only heard the quiet whimpers and breathing of her companions. Finally, she settled down believing this would just be like that time she was put onto the large white bird and carried away. It would be over soon. At least, she hoped it would.

A low rumbling emitted from the ship, causing the female to come to attention. Not long after the humans had left the ship had begun to rumble and shake. She leaped to her paws and was glad that the carrier was tall enough so that she didn't hit her head on the top. She whimpered wondering what was happening. Even though, she had gone through something similar this didn't feel right. The rumbling soon grew louder, and it shook even more. This went on for a few more moments, before a loud whump sounded and slowly the ship began to rise. Dim lights came on, but seemed extremely bright after sitting in utter darkness. The ship continued shaking a bit, but soon stopped. The female wondered what was going on at the moment, and her gaze was caught by something. Glancing toward the ship's window she saw the stars flying past them. Or more so they were flying past them. Phoebe gasped when she saw that everything below them was getting smaller and smaller. And thus was the beginning of their journey.

The dogs had been traveling for quite some time, though Phoebe thought they should be getting close by now. The carriers had opened, not long after takeoff and now she was able to roam the ship freely. Peculiar machines served their food, which didn't taste anything like what she normally had. A large window was positioned at the front of the ship, allowing the dogs to be able to see what was outside. Her tail twitched as she padded toward the window. The ship was rather large, since it had to hold six dogs and everything that was necessary to care for them. The female sat down, and in the distance there was a star that seemed larger than the rest. A screen was placed under the window and a circle surrounded that star. She didn't know what that meant, but perhaps that was where they were going. She wondered when her companions would wake up. Actually, it could be late and she was the only one up. Up here she couldn't tell what time it was, like she could back home. Either way, she was excited to actually explore this new place once they arrived. Until then she would have to wait.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Youthful 1.

Postby Stripe12 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:42 am

𝓒 𝓗 𝓞 𝓒 𝓞 𝓛 𝓐 𝓣 𝓔
Number: 2, The Youthful. Gender: ♀. Age: 1½ years.
Breed: Lab. Fur color: Brown. Location: Ship. Tags: Open

Today, so far, had been perfectly normal. Her human had come early in the morning to feed her, play with her, and care for her. But the lab couldn't help but notice that he seemed a bit sad, but was there to be sad about? Nothing bad had happened, at least not to her knowledge. No matter, surely she'd be able to cheer him up if something was wrong. And yet, no matter how hard she tried to cheer him up, it didn't seem to work. By now, the young canine was confused, especially when he took her outside. This quickly reignited her happy and positive outlook nature. Not that it would have been gone for long anyway. It had been quite awhile since she had been allowed out. The lab's tail begun to wag like crazy, all the smells thrilling her. She had all but forgotten that her owner still seemed sad about something. Soon they approached a large, odd looking... building of sorts? She wasn't sure, as she hadn't seen anything quite like it. Her human proceeded to pick her up and carry her inside, placing her in a carrier, assuring her she would be okay. It wasn't long after that when he left. Soon, all the other humans left. She peered out of her cage curiously, wondering why she had been brought here, when she felt a rumble. One would probably expect her to be alarmed, or frightened, but instead, it made her curious. What was it? Her thoughts where interrupted when she saw some lights come on and felt whatever they where in begin to rise. The feeling was really weird, yet thrilling.

It had been awhile since the carriers had opened and she, along with five others, where free to explore this place. It hadn't taken long for Chocolate to start racing around exploring. She was sure to check every nook and cranny in case of something interesting. The food tasted a bit funny, but she didn't mind much. She was too busy continuing to investigate the ship and gazing out at the stars to think about it.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:17 am

♝ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊
        ────────── 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢-𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞 ────────────
        ♝ four years old, intact dog, no interest ♝ location: ship. tag: open

Perri could remember biting and snapping at the humans that dared to cage him aboard this ship. Despite being told a countless amount of times that he would be safe, he didn't believe it. Perri would growl as he tore at the man's cloth, but he was held down and given a sedative. It knocked him out, and finally, after what seemed like forever, he was awake. The sound of rattling cages is what awoke him, and when the collie mutt slowly flickered his eyes open, he saw that his cage was open, as were the other cages. Perri scowled. He had been fooled into this trip with food. He didn't want to move from his crate and be forced to socialize with the other dogs. That would come later. The young-looking Labrador was already giving him a headache as she bounded all over the ship, running back and forth, this alongside the rumbling of the ship made him want to vomit. He would be greatly surprised if he made it throughout this trip.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ──── far from home

Postby shadow~wolf » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:53 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      xxxxxMOLLY - THE COWARD
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________
      xxxfemale | dachshund | three years | location;; ship | tags;; open
      the female had been trembling and whining from the moment they were placed in their carriers and was surely the most frightened in the group. she kept other dog's awake at night with her constant cries, which would only become quiet once she fell asleep. not because she was at peace, no. because she was absolutely exhausted from her fighting and hollering. if someone were to snap at her, she would only yelp more. in a state of panic her short legs trembled every time she stood on them. while many canines rushed out of their kennels the second the doors opened she remained still, paralyzed by the fear of what these other dogs would do to her. over time, she had become slightly quieter and came out of her crate briefly to get food while the other's slept. only to rush back to the comfort of her carrier moments later. it'd been quite a while since the doors opened and they were able to roam the ship freely, but molly had no intentions of exploring the area.

the dachshund stood on her short legs, hearing the dogs around her stir and explore the ship. molly peered out of her carrier for a moment. just long enough to see what everyone was doing. the dark colored labrador caught her attention, the dog who was bouncing around and sniffing everything within reach of her. molly sunk backwards, retreating to the blankets in the very back of her carrier. she hadn't spoken a word to these dogs since she'd been here and all she could think about was going home. her real home, before the incident. if her owner knew how terrified she was now she would've wrapped up molly in her arms and soothed her without second thought. the small dog attempted to soothe herself with the warmth of her blankets, but it wasn't much use anyways. she used her paws to dig around in them and create a little nest. the female circled a few times before plopping down in the pile, setting her chin on her paws as she took in the scent of the man who she'd seen last. the elderly man who saved her life that day was nothing like her owner before, but he was kind-hearted. he'd share every one of his meals with molly, allow her to cuddle up with him, and he tried his best to help her not feel scared. that was, until he took her to this ship. she held nothing against the man for she was only confused as to why she was left by him. the man had slept with the blankets and kept them close by for a while before he left them with her. the only way she could calm herself, even a little bit- would be her taking in his scent which still lingered on the blankets. someone would have to pry her out of the carrier before she dared to go out and socialized with the beasts around her.
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me