【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP||Open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP||Open

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:30 pm

【Thornclan's Revenge】

"𝘍𝘢𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 5 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴. 𝘉𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥, 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱, 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯, 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴
Last edited by Strawberry ◓ on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:36 pm

【Rules】

• All CS rules apply
  • I ask of you to write at least 2 sentences per post and make sure your grammar is correct. Make sure to try and be descriptive with your writing. I also ask that you add tags to your posts to inform who your character is.
  • Please turn off signatures.
  • I have a character limit (which may be prone to change in the future) so I'm making a limit of 1-4 characters.
  • This roleplay is first come first serve unless you ask/PM me to reserve a roll. If you do happen to reserve a roll, you have 3-4 days to make the character's form before I have to revoke it and give the position to someone else. If you want to be the leader, you must PM me first beforehand and you'll have 3-4 days to make your character.
  • No being your own mate/crush.
  • During a certain amount of pages, I will announce (on Discussion and Forms page) certain events such as prophecies, invasions/clan fights, natural disasters, etc.
  • If you have read through the rules please put 'Daffodils and Chrysanthemums' somewhere on your post/Character form. If you have not put the code word somewhere on your post within 3-4 days/a certain amount of time, your character will not be added to the character sheet, meaning that someone else may be able to take the spot you wanted.
  • This Roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • New prefixes and Suffixes are allowed to be used. The list of new prefixes/suffixes can be found on the discussion page (However, the suffix, "star" is only reserved for the leader as usual). Reasons for why a cat would join Thornclan can also be found on the discussion page.
  • A member of Thornclan must not suddenly decide to side with one of the 5 clans unless it is to spy/a mission. They can, however, convince a cat to join Thornclan.

(Rules updated as of 7/20/2019)
Last edited by Strawberry ◓ on Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP||Characters

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:07 pm

【Leader】
【1/1】
Bleakstar||She-cat||??Moons||LightOfArcana
【Deputy】
【1/1】
Yewsplinter||She-cat||35 Moons||heaven.
【Medicine Cats】
【1/3】
Flutterstep||She-cat||26 Moons||Strawberry◓
Name||Gender||Moons||Roleplayer
【 Medicine Cat Apprentices】
【1/2】
Cricketpaw||She-cat||12 Moons||star star.
Name||Gender||Moons||Reserved by Epiclilkitty
【Warriors】
【3/20】
Thistlebranch||Tom||25 Moons||star star.
Amberbreeze||She-cat||28 Moons||sorellabac
Jaggedpeak||Tom||32 Moons||sky--lines
Nightflame||Trans-Tom||28 Moons||BugInTheWater

【Apprentices】
【4/15】
Bubblepaw||She-cat||10 Moons||star star.
Batpaw||She-cat||10 Moons||Strawberry◓
Silentpaw||Tom||11 Moons||Strawberry◓
Foxpaw||Tom||12 Moons||sky--lines

【Queens】
【0/5】
【Kits】
【0/?】
【 Relationships】

Jaggedpeak and Foxpaw are half-brothers

Bleakstar and Nightflame are mates
Last edited by Strawberry ◓ on Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP||Prophecies

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:12 am

【Season】
New Leaf [X]||Greenleaf []||Leaf-Fall []||Leaf-Bare []

It is now New leaf. The grass is green, flowers are blooming, and prey are starting to come in numbers.

【Prophecies】

𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴:

No prophecies have been told yet...

No prophecies have been completed yet...
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP||Events

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:44 am

【Events:】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No natural disasters, events, or clan attacks have happened yet...
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP||Open

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:49 pm

【Flutterstep】
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
She-cat||26 Moons||Medicine Cat||Apprentice: TBD/Open||Homoflexible||Crush: None/Open||Mate: None/Open||Location: Inside Thornclan||Tags: Open

It was an early sunrise in Thornclan. For one of the three medicine cats of Thornclan it was. Flutterstep yawned loudly as she slightly opened an eye, though with the sun caught in her auburn orbs she could hardly see a thing. Despite wanting to go back and get a little more sleep in, Flutterstep had forced herself awake to not take the risk of oversleeping. Shaking the dust off her pelt, she stretched and walked out of the den stepping into the heart of the clan.
As far as she knew, there wasn't really much going on, no prophecy, no wars, no low stock, nothing. Despite this, however, she figured that it might be nice to go into the forest for a little while since she was starting to get hungry and the idea of new fresh prey sounded delicious to her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
【Batpaw】
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
She-cat||10 Moons||Apprentice||Mentor: TBD/Open||Bi-curious||Crush: None/Open||Location: Apprentice Den||Notes about them: Runt, smaller than average apprentice||Tags: Open

With a tiny huff, Batpaw twisted and turned in her sleep, hoping to avoid the light that had made contact with her eyes. True to her name, Batpaw was not one for sunrise, especially early sunrise. Thanks to her small (almost tiny) size, she could easily squeeze into the darker sections of the apprentices' den to avoid getting into any light, though, it seemed that the bright light in the sky was shining brighter than usual. She hoped to herself, 'Maybe they'll let me work around Moonhigh...' The light from the sun didn't stop her from trying to get back to a little more sleep despite knowing she would probably have to get up eventually either from boredom or from a cat waking her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
【Silentpaw】
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tom||11 Moons||Apprentice||Mentor: TBD/Open||Homosexual||Crush: None/Open||Location: Apprentice Den||Notes about them: Selective Mute||Tags: Open

Silentpaw was awake and near the exit of the Apprentice Den, looking out as a few of the other cats were already awake as well. Looking back inside the den, he saw that some of the other apprentices were still asleep while a few were possibly awake. He knew that some of them, mainly Batpaw, prefered sleeping in. Deciding not to wait to see if any of his fellow apprentices were awake, he headed out of the den in order to find out what to do for the time being. The smell of dew lingered in the air as he padded through his clan trying to figure out if there was something that would take his mind off of his boredom.
Not many thoughts could come to his mind other than the fact that he felt sore from sleeping in an uncomfortable position and a rumbling sensation in his stomach.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~1

Postby sorellabac » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:23 am

♣.𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖
28 moons ~ she-cat ~ warrior ~ apprentice: tbd/open ~ location: Far from Thornclan ~ tags: open
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the sun rose, Amberbreeze stretched, letting out a yawn before climbing down from a tree branch. She never was one for staying the camp for long and it just happened to be that last night she chose to go on an adventure. It wouldn't take too long to get back to Thornclan, she would most likely be back sometime after the dawn patrols go out. Of course, this was good news for Amberbreeze considering she never liked going on patrols. They seemed like a waste of time, especially since it didn't seem like anything might attack the camp anytime soon, but as long as she didn't have to go on them Amberbreeze didn't care if they happened or not. Taking a quick glance around, the warrior started bounding in the direction in which the camp would be.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP||Open

Postby BugInTheWater » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:50 am

NIGHTFLAME
Transmale | 28 moons | Warrior | Mate: Bleakstar | Apprentice: TBA/Open | Location: Warrior's den, right outside of the Warrior's den | Tags: Open

The rising sun shined in Nightflame's eyes, waking him up. He let out a soft growl of irritation before finally sitting up. He swished his tail from side to side and stretched. He padded out of the den and looked around, seeing who was up and who wasn't. He sat back down, seemingly bored and waiting for something, anything, to happen.
BugInTheWater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jagged & fox | 1

Postby nymx » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:29 pm

𝐣 𝐚 𝐠 𝐠 𝐞 𝐝 𝐩 𝐞 𝐚 𝐤
    form
    gender. - tom | rank. - warrior | apprentice. - tbd | age. - 32 moons |crush. - none | location. - camp | tags. open

Jaggedpeak felt the sun warm his pelt as it shined in his eyes. He considered himself to be a fair morning person, it was easy to wake up, harder to fall asleep. He lifted his head, blinking the tired from his eyes. With a yawn he rose out of his nest, taking time to stretch as he made his way to the clearing. He saw a fair amount of his clanmates waking up, if he could even consider them that. He found Foxpaw coming from his nest and he felt a pang of guilt. It didn't seem too long ago when they were both exiled, and his kin had followed him. Had he comforted him at all? He admired him, and he hadn't returned the feelings, or at least he convinced himself. He cared deeply for the apprentice, but emotions weren't exactly his forte. He took a seat in the sun as he groomed himself.

𝐟 𝐨 𝐱 𝐩 𝐚 𝐰
    form
    gender. - tom | rank. - apprentice | mentor. - tbd | age. - 12 moons |crush. - none | location. - camp | tags. open

Foxpaw groaned as the sun cast in his eyes, he opened one of his eyes lazily. The sun nearly blinded him as he shut them instantly. Great, time for him to wake up. He sighed, blinking his eyes open yet again as they adjusted to the bright sun. He took his time, gazing at his sleeping denmates, finding some of their nests empty. He gazed for a moment before heaving himself out of the nest and into the clearing. He stretched each limb before sitting down and grooming his fur. He watched Jaggedpeak come out of the den, a glance of acknowledgement, and something else behind it. He shook it off and turned to gaze at his clanmates.

Last bumped by nymx on Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:29 pm.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me