--- Ridgeclan ☄ [open]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

--- Ridgeclan ☄ [open]

Postby ♛Queen♛ » Thu May 23, 2019 8:12 am

ddFFFFd
━ ━ ━ THE STRONG WILL!!!
┌─────────────┐

winter is coming and the clan is facing fam
ine. The strong will survive the winter, or s
o they think. Strange cliques are forming. W
here will you stand? Will romance bud in the
wake of death? Will you lose it all or gain it?

└─────────────┘
░░░░░░ SURVIVE░░░░░░░

Last edited by ♛Queen♛ on Thu May 23, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
♛Queen♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- Ridgeclan ☄

Postby ♛Queen♛ » Thu May 23, 2019 9:22 am

discussion x
♛Queen♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- The cliques ☄

Postby ♛Queen♛ » Thu May 23, 2019 9:25 am

ffffffff
┌─────────────┐

The Noble
Palestar ; molly ; 50 moons ; queen
Deerstripe; deputy ; molly ; 37 moons ; razzberry
Morningleaf; med cat ; tom ; res ; huii
Yarrowpaw ; molly ; 11 moons ; Xdinosaur
Whisperblaze ; molly ; 50 moons ; broken*

└─────────────┘
░░░░
░░░░
join to survive
join to survive
join to survive
join to survive
┌─────────────┐

The rebels
Fennelswipe ; tom ; 45 moons ; razzberry
Adderstrike ; tom ; 24 moons ; nosebleed
Bonefang ; tom ; 44 moons ; little.beans
Rowansight ; tom ; 37 moons ; wildsight
Nettlepaw ; tom ; 11 moons ; queen
Sunpaw ; tom ; 11 moons ; endemic
Mistypaw ; molly ; 11 moons ; wildsight

└─────────────┘

┌─────────────┐

The good
Darkflight ; tom ; 47 moons ; wildsight
Flintcloud ; male ; 50 moons ; shuckles
Ivywhisker ; molly ; 28 moons ; huii
Rosewing ; molly ; 29 moons ; little.beans
Wolfpaw ; molly ; 12 moons ; broken*
Smokepaw ; tom ; 10 moons ; Xdinosaur

└─────────────┘
ffsssssff
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
Last edited by ♛Queen♛ on Wed May 29, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 17 times in total.
♛Queen♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- Rules ☄

Postby ♛Queen♛ » Thu May 23, 2019 11:27 am

┌───────────┐

I. Please write at least 2 paragraphs wi
th each character! It would really help
to keep the flow of everything going! II.
Proper grammar, it's important! III. ple
ase be active, try to post at least once
a week, preferably more, but i get it!

└───────────┘
┌────────────┐

IV. Please let me know when romances an
d relationships of any sort form, just so I
can keep track of things easier! V. Make
realistic characters please! VI. Post char
acters on the discussion thread as well as
any talk with the other members!!!!!!!!!

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
♛Queen♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- Relationships ☄

Postby ♛Queen♛ » Thu May 23, 2019 11:40 am

┌──────────────────────────┐

I

└──────────────────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

RELATIONSHIPS
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
♛Queen♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- status ☄

Postby ♛Queen♛ » Thu May 23, 2019 11:47 am

♛Queen♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- post one ☄

Postby ♛Queen♛ » Wed May 29, 2019 8:25 am

( 'PALESTAR [with] - Everyone, Darkflight [location] - commons
━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x

The molly sat hunched in her den, her shoulders looking as if they could poke through her fur. This famine has taken quite the toll on her; and the clan. It was bad enough she lost her 3rd life to it. "This is going to kill us all." The she cat croaked out before rising to her paws shakily. With a flick of her tail, she exited her den slowly.

Sunlight hit her eyes immediately, blinding her slightly. Palestar winced slightly, before shaking her head and looking down at the commons. Snow was piled everywhere, and she knew that didn't help with the prey deficiency. "Everyone, please gather." She spoke, her voice booming into the cavern that they called home. She hated calling meetings this early, but this one was needed. "I know it's early, but this is of upmost urgency." She spoke, sitting down in front of her den, her tail wrapping around her side, giving her an extra layer to keep in as much warmth as possible.

Once everyone was gathered, the molly bowed her head and took a deep breath before addressing the clan. "As most of you are aware, two evenings ago, I lost my 3rd life." She spoke, rising to her paws and looking at all the familiar faces. "This is because I starved to death, as there are many empty bellies in this clan." The she-cat shook her head at the thought. "And I would be greatly disheartened if we lost anyone due to the lack of prey. So, we really need to increase the amount of patrols we're sending out to bring back prey. We will not survive if we cant feed all our mouths. So, I want a patrol going out first thing every morning and as soon as they return, we need another patrol. Back to back patrols will bring back the most prey." She spoke, flicking her stripped ears.

She took a moment of silence, trying to gather her words. "Lets not let this famine set us back. We can overcome it, it's only winter." She mewed, trying to give herself hope, and return some to her clan. "Everyones dismissed." She spoke, turning her back and walking back into her den for a moment before returning back out.

With every step the she-cat took, you could see her skeleton. She was exhausted, and sleep was something that was long forgotten for her. Her ears were flat against her head as she tried to remember where the best and most plentiful prey could be found. But the sight of a familiar tom caught her eye, and she brought her slow walk to a trot.

"Darkflight!" She called out to the dark tabby. She stopped in front of the tom, locking eyes with him. "Good morning." She mewed, trying to think of something to say to him. "I uh..I would really appreciate it if you could go on a hunt with me sometime today. I want to contribute to the clan, and I hear you're excellent at hunting." She purred, before shaking her head. "I would like to find out how true those rumors are." She told him with bright eyes. "If you're busy i completely understand, warrior duties can be quite engrossing." The molly spoke, standing tall, but still no taller than the male. She looked around as she awaited the males response.

x
x

( 'NETTLEPAW [with] - open [location] - commons
━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x

he went to the meeting but hes open for interactions!
♛Queen♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 - Y & S

Postby XDinosaur » Wed May 29, 2019 11:33 am

─── 𝔂𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓹𝓪𝔀
( FEMALE - MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE - LOCATION;med den - TAGS; open

The medicine cat apprentice awoke from her slumber. She shivered, not wanting to leave her warm nest. However, sunlight poured into the medicine den, disrupting the young she-cat from slacking. Yarrowpaw had a nightmare last night, not allowing her to get a very good nights rest. In her dream, she was with her siblings, adventuring into the forest. They eventually came to a lake that had frozen over. After checking its stability, the apprentices slid across the ice. They laughed, teasing each other each time one slipped and fell. At one point, the siblings became unruly, forgetting that they were playing on the line of death. Yarrowpaw slipped and her weight crashed through a piece of thin ice. The freezing water paralyzed her body, not allowing her to swim. All she could hear was a faint scream of her name from Nettlepaw. Before anything else could happen, Yarrowpaw woke up. It wasn't long before she fell asleep again that night.

Yarrowpaw yawned, stretching her foreclaws on the floor of her den. The scent of herbs was natural to her now. She wondered if Morningleaf was awake yet. The apprentice's thoughts were interrupted by a call from the leader. Her ear flicked as she quickly padded out. Eager to hear the words of her respected alpha. Without taking a look to see who all was gathered, Yarrowpaw took a seat outside of the medicine shop. Her leader's words saddened her. Yarrowpaw was a bit thin too. However, she didn't suffer as much this winter since she didn't eat much anyway due to her small build. But this was only the beginning and who knows what might happen. The apprentice was happy the matter was left on a positive note and returned back inside the medicine den where it was somewhat warmer.

─── 𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓹𝓪𝔀
( MALE - APPRENTICE - LOCATION;nest - TAGS; someone come wake him up

The tiny male slept in his nest of the apprentice den. Remaining unaware of the goings-on in the clan.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adder 001.

Postby bee » Wed May 29, 2019 1:16 pm

( ╳ )──────────── 𝐴𝐷𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐾𝐸
    as the morning light crept into the warrior's den, it set aglow the ginger pelt of the already woken tom. yellow eyes cast out of the den entrance, observing the serene camp full of slumbering cats. the warmth from the sun did nothing to heat the cold climate, only making the snow shine like white fire. in his woken solitude, adderstrike contemplated the clan's predicament. scarce prey, dropping temperatures. a weak leader, frail as an old mouse skeleton. things were falling apart, but for adder, they were just beginning to fall into place. the yowl of the leading molly bounced around the cavern, and lemon colored hues flitted to focus on her as she perched in front of her den.

adderstrike rose to his paws and stretched his long legs, each ear giving an individual flick. he padded out of the den, head low, tail flicking in anticipation of what the feeble leader had to say. her voice was strong despite her stature. adderstrike took a seat outside of the warriors den and wrapped his creamy tail over his paws, gazing at palestar, judging. puny, he thought. but bold with her words as she addressed the prey shortage, and announced the need for back-to-back patrols. her bones poked through her fur and reminded adder of a starving fox he'd seen last winter.

as she dismissed the clan, adderstrike stood. he flexed his paws and dug his claws into the frozen earth. he needed out of his camp, watching his clan starve was driving him wild. he swiped his tongue over his jaws as his stomach snarled, still watching palestar as she padded over to darkflight. if i led this clan, no cat would go to sleep without food in their belly, he thought, narrowing his eyes before trotting into the apprentice den. he supposed he'd grab an apprentice to join him on a hunt, and made the assumption that palestar was speaking to darkflight about the same topic. most were awake by now, jolted from sleep by the calling of the meeting. one small bundle was still curled in a nest, sides rising and falling. adder snorted and padded over to the little tom, prodding him in the flank with a sheathed paw. "wake up, little mongrel." he meowed to smokepaw. "or do you plan on laying around all day like a lazy badger?"
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 001 - Y & S

Postby XDinosaur » Wed May 29, 2019 3:09 pm

─── 𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓹𝓪𝔀
( MALE - APPRENTICE - LOCATION;nest - TAGS; Adderskrike

Smokepaw’s heart sank to his stomach as he was awoken. He figured the worst had happened in his half-asleep state. Was the forest on fire? Were dogs attacking? Was the world frozen? It certainly felt that way as a bitter chill washed through his Siamese pelt. His bright blue eyes questioned whoever woke him. His fluffy little head lifted to meet a ginger tom with harsh yellow eyes. Adderstrike. He recognized his clanmate before the apprentice had time to process what was just said to him. Smokepaw looks to Adderstrike as a role model. Both were runts of the litter; small in their own way. But both want the best for the clan. “Adderstrike!” The small cat meowed, standing to his paws respectively. He was now wide awake as he looked towards the other nests. Empty. Fear in his eyes as he looked back at the warrior. “I didn’t sleep through morning patrols did I?” He worried. Smokepaw has a long, busy day yesterday. He finished all of his chores and went on two hunting patrols. Little did he know, he would have to work even harder for his clan this season.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me