✩ wild west ✩ open ✩

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ✩ wild west ✩ open ✩

Postby monism » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:25 pm

ringo wrote:ringo ♣ 2yo ♣ border collie mix ♣ bisexual ♣ subordinate ♣ loc: prairie ♣ tagged: achilles, jimena, pele

Ringo shrugged and looked at the large dog with shining eyes. He had regained most of his energy and was no longer panting, his muscles pleasantly sore. Seeing Achilles' sudden change in demeanor, he lifted his nose into the breeze to smell another pack mate close by. He narrowed his eyes with curiosity and immediately took after Achilles until they approached the other two. A deer hunt? That really doesn't sound fantastic right now... He considered making a run for the camp but quickly shook the problematic idea from his head as Pele suddenly took off. He groaned and begrudgingly dove after her. A pack hunt would definitely be a first for him. He heard Pele speak of some sort of plan that he probably should've listened to, but was too far away. Skitting to a stop next to Jimena as she crouched in the grass, he really had no time to talk before Pele alerted them of an incoming deer. He remained perfectly still next to the Jimena, tensing as the deer approached with Pele on its tail. Ringo couldn't help but feel bad for the panicked animal. Nonetheless, he prepared himself to spring upon the deer as it got closer.

friday ༄ 3yo ༄ mixed breed ༄ heterosexual ༄ subordinate ༄ loc: prairie ༄ tagged: sultan

Friday pricked her ears curiously as the male studied her. She tried to show little body language, keeping still and alert while Sultan thought of his answer. She let her tail slide over her paws as he asked her the same question. She had an answer prepared, but let a little moment pass before replying, "Tyrant keeps the order, the pack needs that." She hesitated before adding, "But you would never see me submit to him, especially like that." Friday turned over to see how the situation was resolving, with a hint of disgust in her gaze. She belonged to a pack, but in her core, she was a stray. She had an instinct to fend for herself, being in a pack was beneficial but if it came to the point where she would have to surrender to another like that, she would rather live on her own in this wasteland. Maybe she wouldn't make it alone, but she hoped there wouldn't be a situation where she would have to depart from the pack. If she kept her head low and walked on eggshells around the pugnacious alpha, she would be fine. Pulling herself out of her thoughts, she turned her attention back to Sultan. She wasn't sure how the male would react, since he was so keen on loyalty.
monism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ wild west ✩ open ✩

Postby arcee- » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:43 am

brooks; four; subordinate; open
So much had happened in just a few hours, Brooks noted. She watched the scene from a few feet away, tucked in the shade of some shrubbery. She had half a mind join the new dog's side, but the fear of her alpha kept her from doing it. There wasn't much she could do, anyway. The time she'd spent away from her human had taken a toll on her. When she left, Brooks was plump, pampered from a life of table-scraps. She'd lost half the weight now, and she could definetly feel the onset of age. Her shoulders slumped, and she didn't feel quite as proud as she did several months ago.
arcee-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T O R N » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:35 pm

𝐻𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑒 --𝙺𝚊𝚝. III

--GuardLocation ⋅ Lengths from campTags ⋅ Sebastian--
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━🌪 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-----Kat's ears flickered back as Piper approached the three of them. She dipped her head in greeting as the merle beta dipped her own. Finally a dog with some sense she thought as Piper asked them if there was a problem. Kat's jowls remained shut she'd already crossed the line once for this black brute. Her glaring eyes looked at Tyrant as he peered down on her. As he presented his pearly whites the hair on her back raised and her muscles tensed. Intimidation at its finest but the mali did not fray nor cower. His threat was like a bouncy ball against her ears in one and out the other. "Fine." She growled as the alpha turned back to Sebastian. The worst he could do was scruff her up a bit and send her out on her own. It was her sworn duty to guard the pack against the outside world but only a fool would not guard those on the inside as well.

--In the whirl of the fuss, Kat finally looked at the black Newfoundland. On his back in a panicked tizzy. As he cowered against her, she could fill his shakes and stressed anxiety. So shaken up his own shakes made her teeth want to chatter from the radiating vibrations. The whites of his eyes shown at the presence of their beta and Kat internally shook her head. He had no idea whose side to be on, who was here for him and who was against them. This whole world was one democracy. Just a bunch of scroungy dogs looking for guidance and they had all fallen into the trap of a tyrant. How had they all been so dumb?

--His whimper rang in her eyes as she looked down at the big black male. She was not sure about weight but he obviously out sized her. Yet, he was the one cowering between her paws, pleading for help, he himself was a victim of the tyrant. One from the inside that she was meant to guard. Their eyes met and she shook her head at his pitiful sorry. With a frown of concern or maybe concentration she looked away. "No need to apologize." Her words were flat as she sidestepped away from him. Giving him room so he could collect himself. "I was only doing what anyone should have done for you." When Kat spoke her eyes danced across the horizon until they found his. She was curious about how someone could lack so much confidence. Never had she been a dog to be pushed or bullied around. Yet Sebastian was as submissive as a young puppy. It was just something Kat did not understand still she did not question the new dog. "It was not right of him to approach in such a way. There are ways to handle certain things. And he needs to realize that. I'm not worried about the pack meeting tonight either. Those who understand my duty will not look at me any differently."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━🌪━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
T O R N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me