โœจ ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—”๐—ก..

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€ ?

๐™ฎ๐™š๐™
86%
๐™ฃ๐™–๐™
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby tigris. » Sun May 19, 2019 6:17 am

Last edited by tigris. on Sun May 19, 2019 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tigris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigris. » Sun May 19, 2019 8:12 am

xxx
    โœจ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ..

โ†ฃ The first wolf was created by the Mountain. Its power created White Magic, and gifted her with the Power to Heal.
    Her first litter, her daughters, [name], [name] and [name] all inherited the gift of Power, and the three adopted an alliance, and shared their powers with the mortals.

โ†ฃ [ name / age / gender / razzberry ] gifts the Good wolves with Powers.
    โ†ฃ [ lilith / unknown / female / sky--lines ] gifts the Neutral wolves with Powers.
    โ†ฃ [ name / age / gender / tigris ] gifts the Evil wolves with Powers.

โ†ฃ For centuries, these three wolves gave out Elemental, and Psychological Powers that gave the mortals certain gifts. The Powers have a habit of altering themselves, and not all powers are available at one time.

โ†ฃ See below for the list of Powers. Markings are shown at the beginning of every section; your wolf will gain a tattoo of that marking when they receive their power. The color of the tattoo is what color the markings glow when the Power is in use, and the markings glow brighter with a higher-level Power. The markings can appear anywhere on the wolf's body.

Wolves will usually start off at power level 1. With practice, they can move up to level 2, and with considerably more practice, level 3. A wolf is ready to gain a level when they have attained absolute mastery of their power at its current level, finding creative ways to use it in different situations to accomplish a variety of goals.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCan you resist the call?
Last edited by tigris. on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
tigris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigris. » Sun May 19, 2019 8:52 am

( when the white wolves bestow the power on your wolf; your wolf take on one of the seasons in tune with there personality )

โœจ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ..
    โ†ฃ Psychological - [ Telepathy, Recall ]

โ†ฃ Telepathy

โ†ฃ Level One: Your wolf can communicate telepathic speech to any willing wolf within their range of vision, but can not hear their replies.
    โ†ฃ Level Two: Your wolf can communicate telepathic speech to any willing wolf in the area (i.e., within the same sub-board), and they can now hear replies.
    โ†ฃ Level Three: Your wolf can communicate telepathic speech or images to any willing wolf at any distance, as long as they have met the wolf before. They can hear replies in the form of speech or images at any distance. Your wolf can force an unwilling wolf to listen to telepathic speech, as well as get a very general read of their current thoughts, but only if the recipient is in your wolf's range of vision.

โ†ฃ Recall

โ†ฃ Level One: Your wolf can see visions of an area's past, up to a few hours. These visions are colorless and soundless, but your wolf can see anyone or anything that has been through the area in the past few hours, as well as any natural occurrences.
    โ†ฃ Level Two: Your wolf can see visions of an area or object's past, up to a few weeks. These visions are colorless and soundless, but if your wolf concentrates, they can decipher a general smell associated with their vision. By touching an object, your wolf can see who has been near it or where its been, if its gotten moved. Other wolves do not count as objects.
    โ†ฃ Level Three: Your wolf can see visions of an area or object's past up to many generations ago. These visions are in color and have sound, and if your wolf concentrates, they can sense and remember the specific smells of the creatures in their visions. Your wolf can look into the past of any object in their range of vision; they do not need to be touching the object. If your wolf touches a willing wolf, your wolf can see visions of the other wolf's past.

โœจ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š..
    โ†ฃ Physical - [ Chameleon, Teleportation ]

Chameleon

โ†ฃ Level One: Your wolf can change colors to better fit their environment, (e.g., a black wolf can turn white in the snow.) They can mimic the voice of any wolf they have physically touched. They can also change their eye color with concentration. The effect lasts only a short time, and its wears off during sleep.
    โ†ฃ Level Two:As above, and your wolf can now assume the coloration and voice of any wolf or other animal that they have physically touched, but not the physical characteristics. This effect lasts longer, but wears off during sleep. If your wolf concentrates, they can make different parts of their body look like different natural patterns (I.E, if they are half in a bush and half-out, their back-half could be bush-like, and their front-half could be grass-like).
    โ†ฃ Level Three: As above, and your wolf can now assume the coloration, voice, and physical shape of any wolf that they have physically touched, and the coloration of any non-wolf creature they have seen. Your wolf will only change their appearance, they will not become stronger/faster/etc. by changing shape. This effect can be maintained indefinitely and will not wear off during sleep. If your wolf takes the form of a wolf with a power, it can use that power minus one level, minimum level 1, for as long as it is in that form.

Teleportation

โ†ฃ Level One: Your wolf can teleport anywhere within their range of vision. Teleportation is instant, but your wolf must stand completely still before they can teleport. If your wolf's concentration is broken while it is teleporting, it will become disoriented and dizzy for a moment.
    โ†ฃ Level Two: Your wolf can teleport anywhere within their range of vision. Teleportation is instant, and your wolf does not need to be standing still when they teleport. Your wolf can teleport another wolf with them as long as the two are touching. Your wolf will no longer get dizzy if they aren't focusing properly, but the companion wolf may be subject to sickness/vomiting if the teleportation is rough.
    โ†ฃ Level Three: As above, and your wolf can now teleport to any location that they have seen or physically been to before. Your wolf does not need to be standing still when they teleport, and they can teleport another wolf with them as long as the other wolf is within their range of vision; the two do not need to be touching and both are able to be safely transported.

โœจ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐— ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ..
    โ†ฃ Offense - [ , Venom, Siren ]

Crystal

โ†ฃ Level One: If your wolf receives a laceration, an impenetrable crystal will grow over the wound like a scab, instantly stopping the bleeding and preventing the wound from getting any larger. Depending on the size and number of wounds received, the crystals may grow large and impede your wolf's movement. When your wolf gets a good night's sleep, their wound(s) will be healed and the crystal(s) will be gone in the morning.
    โ†ฃ Level Two: As above, and your wolf can now also heal other wolves' laceration(s) by touch. They can now heal their own broken bones with crystals, although this will immobilize the limb for several days. They can now build stronger and more permanent crystals on their own body, that will absorb stronger attacks before breaking.
    โ†ฃ Level Three: As above, and your wolf's skin is now tougher than a normal wolf; it will be more difficult to scratch or cut through. Crystals now eliminate the pain of injuries. Your wolf can now heal others' broken bones with crystals, immobilizing the limb for several hours. Your wolf can heal any wolf within their vision without having to touch them. Your wolf now also has the power to heal their own internal bleeding. Your wolf must fully rest to heal their wounds and dissolve the crystals, but they do not need to sleep a whole night to do so. Your wolf now also has the ability to create a self-induced crystal-coma. When they are near death (due to injuries, old age, exposure, etc), they can choose to completely encase themselves in a strong shell of crystal. Doing so will put them into a deep crystalgenic sleep until the crystal shell is broken. Your wolf can only do this once.

Shadow Mastery

โ†ฃ Level One: Your wolf can see with perfect clarity in the darkness. They can manipulate the shape of existing shadows, but not the size. Your wolf does not need to sleep.
    โ†ฃ Level Two: As above, and your wolf can now make natural shadows larger or smaller in addition to manipulating their shape. Your wolf can cast a dome of shadow around a small area that will appear like pitch darkness to any wolf within the dome. Your wolf will not be able to see through this artificial shadow dome like they are able to see through natural darkness. The dome cannot be moved, and your wolf must rest fully before casting another one.
    โ†ฃ Level Three: As above, and your wolf can now see perfectly through their artificial shadow domes. Your wolf can cast as many shadow-domes as they like, without having to rest in betweenโ€”but they do need to take a few deep breaths. Your wolf's manipulated shadows are now even darker, and normal wolves can no longer see through easily. Your wolf can attach their own shadow to an enemy or prey animal, slowing them as if they were walking through mud. Your wolf's shadow will return if the animal it is attached to leaves the area. Your wolf is now able to 'possess' another wolf's shadow, and is able to send a portion of their consciousness along with that shadow; therefore, would now be able to get a general idea of their target's actions and location, as long as the subject is still being possessed.

โœจ ๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—จ๐— ๐—ก..
    โ†ฃ Defense - [, Crystal, Shadow Mastery ]

Venom

โ†ฃ Level One: Your wolf can envenomate an enemy or prey animal through a bite. Small prey such as rabbits will be paralyzed by the venom, whereas wolves will become slightly dizzy and feel sick to their stomachs for a short time. Your wolf must maintain the bite for a few seconds in order to envenomate effectively. All bites from your wolf will be venomous, whether they want them to be or not. Your wolf is immune to their own venom. When the power is in use, not only will the power-mark glow, but so will your wolf's eyes.
    โ†ฃ Level Two: As above, but the venom is stronger. Your wolf also now has acid spit. Wolves bitten with venom will experience slight tissue deterioration, severe dizziness and stomach upset that will last until they can get a full night's sleep. Large prey animals such as deer and elk will be paralyzed by the venom. Any creature that gets acid spit on them will experience itching, slight tissue deterioration, stiffening, and pain at the site, that will gradually worsen until it can be washed.
    โ†ฃ Level Three: As above, but the venom is stronger still. Poison-spit will now cause temporary-blindess, searing pain at the site of the spit, more severe tissue deterioration, and hair-loss. Wolves and prey affected by a venom-bite will experience extreme pain at the site of the bite. A few minutes later, temporary paralysis will attack the subject. Depending on the strength and length-held of the bite, wolves-bitten could experience anything from limb-paralysis to full-body paralysis. Your wolf must secrete a large-amount of poison in their fangs before being able to cause full-body paralysis. Your wolf can choose to delay the onset of symptoms following a bite until the most advantageous moment, or stop their bite from poisoning at all.

Siren

โ†ฃ Level One: Your wolf can howl loudly enough to be heard by anyone in the valley. Your wolf can also create a loud siren with their voice that will cause headaches to all wolves in the immediate area. Your wolf is immune to the effects of their own siren.
    โ†ฃ Level Two: As above, and your wolf's siren is now loud enough to cause severe pain to all wolves in the immediate area and temporarily stun prey that hear it. Your wolf can raise the volume of their speaking voice to be audible to anyone within the general vicinity (i.e. the same sub-board.)
    โ†ฃ Level Three:As above, and your wolf can now create sonic booms that can topple enemies and deafen them for several minutes. The sonic boom can be targeted at specific wolves, leaving allies unharmed. If your wolf chooses, they can now permanently deafen prey animals with their siren.
tigris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœจ ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—”๐—ก..

Postby tigris. » Sun May 19, 2019 9:09 am

xxx
    โœจ ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ..

xxโ†ฃ As always all of CS rules apply. Reading over them won't hurt you.
    xxโ†ฃ I must stress that this roleplay topic is on [ Advanced/Semi-lit and Lit+ ] for a reason. Although I appreciate all roleplayers alike this thread is for the following only.
    xxโ†ฃ reservations will last 48 hours which is enough time a start on your characters forms. You may have 3 characters per user.
    xxโ†ฃ Drama is encouraged as long as it does not interfere with any of the rules provided. Thus if you have any ideas that are quite big let me [ tigris ] know. This is so I can check it over the rules and so on. On the other hand, god-modding or powerplay under any circumstances will not be tolerated so if you have any queries let me know.
    xxโ†ฃ LGBTQ+ characters are completely allowed
    xxโ†ฃ I will be keeping a count of the number of genders to keep things even... Please do not be your own crush/mate.
    xxโ†ฃ Any forms or roleplay related discussion will go on the discussion and forms thread. It is a requirement that you disable signatures on both threads to keep things neat and tidy. It would be greatly appreciated and encourage for you to 'pretty' up your forms. thanks for reading !
tigris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigris. » Sun May 19, 2019 9:40 am

xx
    xx
    โœจ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ..

name | gender | age | requested spring |tigris
    name | gender | age | requested season of power |razzberry
    name | gender | age | requested season of power |user
      xx
      โœจ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ..

name | gender | age | gifts the good wolves with powers |razzberry
      lilith | fem | ?? | girfts the neutral wolves with powers |sky--lines
      name | gender | age | gifts the evil wolves with powers |tigris
Last edited by tigris. on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
tigris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœจ ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—”๐—ก..

Postby tigris. » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:43 am

we're accepting !! .

Last bumped by tigris. on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:43 am.
tigris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me