ยป ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‘2 [full]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ โ€” four โ€” ]

Postby phayraoh » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:41 pm

๐šŽ๐š•๐š”๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š› [หˆelk-stรคr] โ€” 36 moons
    ๐–ซ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ฑ. a massive black-brown maine coon tom with pale green eyes
    location: forest ยป training hollow | tags: eaglepaw; silverstrike & windpaw [m]
      Once out in the forest, Elkstar felt a weight he didnโ€™t even know heโ€™d been carrying lift from his shoulders. The large tabby let out a light sigh, tilting his head to the sunlight that beamed down through the peppering of shadow on the forest floor. It was shaping up to be quite a hot day, but at least the forest provided ample shade to shelter from the worst of the heat. Still, for a thick-pelted cat who hadnโ€™t yet fully shed his leafbare coat, Elkstar knew he would have it rough.

He glanced over at Eaglepaw as they walked, feeling a strong surge of pride course through him. There was no doubt that the younger tom would make a great warrior, but Elkstar would miss their training sessions and friendly banter. He remembered how insistent heโ€™d been with Birchstar about mentoring the ginger apprentice, having felt drawn to him in a way he couldnโ€™t quite place.

Once the training hollow was in view, he came to a halt and fixed Eaglepaw in his gaze. โ€œNow, Iโ€™m not saying to treat Windpaw like a kit, but...be careful, I suppose. Iโ€™ve noticed you seem a little irked around him.โ€ Elkstar wasnโ€™t sure what all of that was about, but he didnโ€™t want to pry. Once he was sure his apprentice understood, he took a wide paw and flung it against Eaglepawโ€™s shoulder, hoping to bat him down.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š—๐šž๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• [หˆches(t)หŒnษ™t-fศฏl] โ€” 22 moons
    ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ. a tall, fawn-colored she-cat with light green eyes
      Now that the adrenaline was ebbing away, Ches realized she was trembling. What was she thinking, saying something like that? She was going to be on apprentice duties for a whole moon! She shivered as she recalled Raggedwoodโ€™s teeth snapping at her heels. What would he have done if heโ€™d actually caught ahold of her? Unsettled, she cast a nervous glance over her back, but she had a feeling the elder wouldnโ€™t have followed her all the way out here. Oh, StarClan! Slightstep! Chestnutfall had completely forgotten that sheโ€™d said sheโ€™d be back, having been too caught up in her anger. What if Raggedwood decided to target her? No, he wouldnโ€™t do that. The clan would be on him in a heartbeat. She sighed and slid down from the boulder she was on. Maybe it would be best if she stayed out of camp for a bit, out of sight from the aggressive tomcat. Some hunting would do everyone good, right?

๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š™๐šŠ๐š  [หˆlรคrk-pศฏ] โ€” 11 moons
    ๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ข๐–ค. a golden tabby she-cat with blue-green eyes
      Larkpaw snorted at her denmateโ€™s words. โ€œI should hope I taste bad. Tough and stringy all the way,โ€ she crowed, her tail flopping over her back. The tabby she-cat couldnโ€™t help a light chuckle from twitching her whiskers, but it quickly died away when Silverstrike approached. Larkpaw quickly clamped her jaws shut, slightly embarrassed by the warriorโ€™s comment. Her gaze fell when Silverstrike went on to say that Windpaw would be training, but once the older molly turned away, Larkpaw quickly touched her nose to Windpawโ€™s ear. โ€œGive my brother a good blow to the rear, eh?โ€ she teased, though she inwardly worries if those two would be able to get along. Eaglepawโ€™s so protective...surely he wouldnโ€™t hurt Windpaw?

Edging the thought from her mind, she waved farewell with her tail and bounded over to Ravenclaw, shaking dust from her golden pelt. โ€œHey, Ravenclaw,โ€ she mewed, giving the black tom a friendly bump on the shoulder with her head. โ€œWhatโ€™s the plan for today?โ€

๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š›๐šŠ [หˆษ™-mฤ“rษ™] โ€” 32 moons
    ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ฑ. a slender she-cat with glossy black fur and green eyes
      Once the ebony she-cat arrived at the clearing, she crept behind a bramble bush and trained her eyes on a covey dusting themselves in the sand. Amira licked her lips, training her eyes on a young, plump little quail that was on the edge of the group. She had just began to creep forward when the lead male let out a warning call and fled into the trees, taking the rest of the covey with him. The black she-cat hissed, throwing a glare in the direction she heard her name from. Those clan cats! Iโ€™m not even on their land! She relaxed, however, when she realized that it was a voice she recognized. Amira wriggled our of the brambles and trotted towards Ravenheart with a gleam in her eye. โ€œCouldnโ€™t tolerate that clan of yours, could you? And so it brought you back to me.โ€

She pressed her sleek body against the warriorโ€™s chest, purposefully smothering Ravenheartโ€™s nose with the tip of her tail. โ€œYouโ€™d smell a lot better without that StormClan stench on you. Maybe you should come get a taste of the real wild for a bit,โ€ she teased, pulling away and flopping down in a patch of shade. Amira had crossed paths with her fellow ebony-pelt a couple of times in the past moons, and was fascinated to see that the warrior had warmed up to her company. Always the one to push boundaries, Amira hadnโ€™t had a problem with openly teasing and taunting the other she-cat.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ยป ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‘2 โ”€ Bear, Mint, & Parsley โ”€ 004

Postby wildsight » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:47 pm

โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜ž!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
โžผ(โœฆFemaleโœฆ) โ”€ (โœฆThirty-two moonsโœฆ) โ”€ (โœฆWarriorโœฆ) โ”€ (โœฆNo romantic interestโœฆ) โ”€ (โœฆLocation; Campโœฆ) โ”€ (โœฆTags; Openโœฆ)
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐“he large tabby finally arose from slumber once again. She yawned, before tilting her head slightly, and glancing around the den. Of course, everyone else was already awake, and outside because of the ceremony earlier that morning, but Bearclaw had gone back into the warriors den because their had been nothing else to do. Her tail swayed slowly, brushing the ground lightly, before padding out of the den. It seemed as the activity in camp had not decreased by much, as many of the warriors we're still chatting with the newly made warriors. Some of the older warriors we're taking their apprentices out for training, but otherwise the camp's activity was very much the same as earlier. Her amber gaze narrowed, and she decided that she should at least do something, instead of just sitting around doing nothing. The molly padded over to the fresh-kill pile taking a sniff, before selecting a small bird.

๐earclaw had finished her meal and was now watching the cats in camp interact through narrowed eyes. Her tail swayed slowly, before finally with a sigh she decided she would go hunting. Since there wasn't anything else to do, and she didn't have an apprentice of her own she would simply go on a quick hunting trip. She sighed, before rising to her paw and padding toward the camp entrance. A nice and quiet hunting trip would take her mind of the newly made warriors, taking up space in the den and having to get used to the den being so crowded, and many other things about them that she didn't want to think about at the moment. She just wanted to focus on hunting, and so as she padded out of camp she pushed away her thoughts, and began to focus on her hunting trip.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜”๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜ž!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ
โžผ(โFemaleโ) โ”€ (โEleven moonsโ) โ”€ (โApprenticeโ) โ”€ (โNo romantic interestโ) โ”€ (โMentor; Pebblestrikeโ) โ”€ (โLocation; Campโ) โ”€ (โTags; Pebblestrikeโ)
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐€s her mentor spoke she was horrified at what she heard. He certainly didn't understand. He didn't understand one bit. Sleep was a necessity to becoming the best warrior you could. And if you we're tired you slept, no matter if it was after an announcement or not. Her tail flicked in annoyance, and she wondered if she was given Pebblestrike as her mentor for a reason. Maybe, instead of him teaching her things she would be teaching him things. That, seemed like a logical explanation. The best she could think of at the moment. And she would be glad to help her mentor. He needed to learn things too, and even though he was kind of old already, she was sure she could help him out. With a nod she decided she would do just that. If, her mentor needed help (which he certainly did) she would help him. She followed him out of the den rolling her eyes at his words. If, Elkstar heard about anything it would be his lack of care. He woke her up roughly, and that was not the way you woke someone up. Still, she followed him her eyes glancing around, before narrowing as she began to get lost in her thoughts.

๐Œintpaw continued to follow her mentor, her ears laid back, and her tail lashing slowly. This, was a serious matter, and she needed to fix it as soon as possible. She wondered what she should teach him first. Maybe, the proper way to be a mentor. The proper way of being a good example to your apprentice. She had watched, and questioned many other warriors who we're mentors so it wouldn't be hard. Or maybe she could teach him that certain things we're to be done for your own health even if others didn't like it. She finally took a deep breath, before she heard her mentor's question. "Well, I suppose we could. I mean we could do a lot of things. Pebblestrike I've been thinking. Your a warrior, but you don't seem to know things that warriors your age should. Like waking up an apprentice roughly like you did earlier often ruins their rest. And what if others had been in the den? You would have ruined their sleep as well. Your mentor must have not taught you these things when you we're an apprentice, but don't worry Pebblestrike you have me as your apprentice, so I'll certainly help you learn the ways of a proper warrior! Because you really do need to learn these things. I don't even know how others like you, not saying that I don't or how you even got a mate for that matter. I mean you seem like your missing every point of every conversation between the two of us! It's like you don't even care, about if you get enough rest or not. You know that one rough night, means you might not be able to catch a fully rested rabbit." she said, tilting her head slightly. She then spoke once more her ears twitching, "Oh, and hunting is fine with me! I did say that earlier didn't I? Either way, we should get going. You know that one of the best ways to become a good example is to do warrior duties on time, and efficiently." she finished with a smile. It was a really good feeling to help others, especially if it happened to be your own mentor.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ™ฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜Š๐˜!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™ฅ
โžผ(โ™ฅMaleโ™ฅ) โ”€ (โ™ฅTwenty-seven moonsโ™ฅ) โ”€ (โ™ฅWarriorโ™ฅ) โ”€ (โ™ฅNo romantic interestโ™ฅ) โ”€ (โ™ฅLocation; Campโ™ฅ) โ”€ (โ™ฅTags; Sunsplash, Lotusbreezeโ™ฅ)

๐–hat the tom had said was true. He had felt the same way as a young warrior, and truly wanted to help Sunsplash feel as comfortable as possible. He tilted his head slightly, before wandering off into his own thoughts once more. He hoped that the other warriors, would be as considerate as himself. They, had all been young warriors once after all. So, everyone should be willing to make every single one of the newly made warriors feel as comfortable, and welcomed as possible. At least, that's what he thought. He was certainly going to do so. The last thing they needed was for some of the not-so-nice cats, to ruin their day. He turned as another one of the young warriors approached and smiled slightly. "Even if she does, I'm sure we'll get used to it at some point.," he said with a laugh. He truly was looking forward to the young warriors moving in with them, and couldn't wait for them all to get settled in.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ยป ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‘2 [full]

Postby ColonelHamster » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:34 pm

๏ผณ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ—
โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช
โ† Age: Fourteen Moons โ† Gender: Male โ† Rank: Apprentice โ† Tags: Open โ†

Having wandered out of camp after the warrior ceremonies, a young chocolate lynx point tom found himself drifting off in his favorite spot, all alone. He lie spread out atop a smooth, flat rock, a large tree casting itโ€™s shadow over him. His eyes were opened lazily, looking as if he was half asleep. He seemed to be oblivious to everything, but the sound of the river a few tail lengths away. He had gotten little sleep during the night. The den had been well overcrowded for quite some time... making the den a bit too stuffy for his taste. At least it wouldnโ€™t be as crowded tonight. Snowpaw let out a long yawn, his muzzle wrinkling up before he let his features relax once again. His gaze shifted over to his paw. It lingered there a bit longer before he looked off back towards the river. A slight thorn like prick feeling in his heart. He was happy for his den mates of course... and he cheered their new warrior names as loud as anyone... but he found himself quickly disappearing into the forest as everyone else went up to them with congratulations. It didnโ€™t take a genius to figure out why he was still an apprentice. Snowpaw was never one to make a big show of his skills, and under Birchstarโ€™s leadership, Snowpaw didnโ€™t see a point. After all... if his other den mates hadnโ€™t done enough to prove they deserved to be warriors, what chance did he have? Now they were warriors, and he was still just a paw

Snowpawโ€™s blue eyes blinked to alertness as a bird chirped rather loudly overhead. He lifted his muzzle to the tree and watched a bird chasing off another slightly smaller one. He kept his gaze upward as his mind went back to that mornings events. What did Bearclaw think it? He hadnโ€™t dared look at her throughout the whole ceremony. Though he wouldnโ€™t admit it, he was worried heโ€™d let her down. He knew thereโ€™d be some that would give him mouse dung about still being an apprentice, but the only thoughts he cared about were Bearclawโ€™s. He could shake off the looks, could shrug off almost anyoneโ€™s taunts fairly eaisy... but Bearclaw was different. She was his mentor, and a constant in his life for the past eight moons. If there was a cat he didnโ€™t want to let down, it was her. Growing uncomfortable in his position, Snowpaw slowly started to sit up. before he managed the task, his ears twitched when the flapping of wings came into earshot. His eyes looked up to see the larger of the two birds return. He could see now it was a robin. His gaze softened a little as he saw her land on the branch, then hop over to her nest.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ยป ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‘2 [full]

Postby Laetificat » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:00 am

Tigerpaw
โ€œGive up now, Darkstar. I wonโ€™t give you another chance- oof!โ€ Tigerpaw broke off as the other apprentice crashed into her side, forcing the air from her lungs. She tumbled to the ground, blinking and shaking her head to clear it. Tigerpaw shakily got back to her paws, though it was clear that she hadnโ€™t quite recovered from the surprise attack yet.

โ€œIโ€™ll get you back for that, Darkstar,โ€ the tabby wheezed, though by the shine in her eyes she was anything but upset at Darkpawโ€™s attack. Sure she had been winded and knocked off her paws and had her monologue interrupted which actually she was a bit peeved about but whatever, she was having fun. โ€œWas that really the best you can do?โ€ Tigerpaw puffed out her fur, though it was too short to make her seem much bigger.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me