❝ corrupted minds [ lots of spots open! ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❝ corrupted minds [ lots of spots open! ]

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:53 am

- 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 -
Last edited by lacke on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ the plot

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:07 am

for generations, longer than any cat can count, the moon pool has been a way of communication
          for snowclan and thornclan. leaders would venture there for advice and receive their nine lives,
          medicine cats would meet every half moon, and the clans would know starclan was graciously
          watching over them and guiding them. this leaf bare though, something changed.

on the sacred half moon, medicine cats from both clans traveled to the moon pool. upon arriving,
          they made the shocking discovery that the moon pool had frozen over. after returning home and
          sharing this information with the clan, chaos ensued. while starclan has been silent, a different
          threat has arisen: the dark forest. during this opportune time, they are able to recruit cats into
          their ranks, and ultimately take the clans over.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ the rules

Postby lacke » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:41 pm

001. per usual, all of the website rules apply here! in case you have forgotten them, there is no
          shame in refreshing your memory. 002. this is listed under the advanced/semi-lit and lit+ which
          means that i do expect everyone here to write at least 200 words per post. of course, we all get
          writers block, but it cannot be an excuse every time. 003. forms and discussion will of course go
          on the discussion thread! 004. there are no character limits! because of this, however, it would
          be helpful if you made at least two characters, on in each clan. of course, if you do not want to,
          don't sweat it! 005. i will be holding reservations for 48 hours at the most, but if you happen to
          need more time, please let me know and we can arrange that! 006. please try to remain active!
          this means posting at least 1-2 times a week. 007. lastly, and most importantly, please make your
          character unique to you! this means they are allowed to have deformities, different sexualities,
          heterochromia in the eyes (bc its real and your girl here also needs some representation!) and of
          course, if you have any questions about this, please pm me! and, of course, be nice. (:
Last edited by lacke on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ snowclan

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:54 am

leader
            ashstar . 36 m . tom . a short haired, mottled gray tabby with green eyes . smofir
              ★★★★★★★★★
          deputy
            fawnleap . 36 m . molly . a small, feathery torbie molly with pale yellow eyes . lacke
            xxx mentor to mumblepaw
          medicine cat
            thistletongue . 43 m . molly . a tall, soft grey and white molly with yellow eyes . patro
          medicine cat apprentice
            dovepaw . 9 m . molly . a small, petite white molly with pale golden eyes . wild
          warriors
            whiteriver . 62 m . molly . a large, short furred white molly with brown eyes . blank
            xxx optional apprentice here
            sunpuddle . 37 m . molly . a pretty, feathery orange tabby with amber eyes . razzberry
            flintfang . 35 m . tom . a handsome black and white tom with green eyes . ienrir
            swantail . 43 m . tom . a handsome, short furred white tom with yellow eyes . lacke
            name . age . gender . description . user
            xxx mentor to loudpaw
          apprentices
            mumblepaw . 11 m . tom . a small black and white tom with green eyes . petrova
          queens
          elders
          loners
Last edited by lacke on Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:54 am, edited 10 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ thornclan

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:54 am

leader
            waspstar . 56 m . molly . a pretty, feathery tortoiseshell molly with green eyes . petrova
              ★★★★★★★★★
          deputy
            charcoalsnap . 46 m . tom . a handsome solid grey tom with green eyes . razzberry
          medicine cat
            morningsight . 40 m . tom . a sandy tabby tom with pale blue eyes . lenir
          medicine cat apprentice
            beepaw . 8 m . tom . a short furred, orange tabby with orange eyes . blank
          warriors
            pebbleheart . 60 m . tom . a lean, dark tabby tom with bright yellow eyes . lacke
            blossomfur . 23 m . molly . a feathery white and brown molly with amber eyes . smofir
            finchclaw . 22 m . tom . a feathery brown and white tabby tom with hazel eyes . patro
            fernskip . 24 m . molly . a slim, pretty cream and brown molly with yellow eyes . wild
            poppydawn . 48 m . molly . a pretty silver tabby molly with light pale eyes . razzberry
            xxx mentor to loudpaw
          apprentices
          queens
          elders
          loners
Last edited by lacke on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ the dark forest

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:57 am

leader
          dark forest recruits
            pebbleheart . 30 m . tom . a lean, dark tabby tom with bright yellow eyes . lacke
            morningsight . 40 m . tom . a sandy tabby tom with pale blue eyes . lenir
            charcoalsnap . 46 m . tom . a handsome solid grey tom with green eyes . razzberry
            whiteriver . 62 m . molly . a large, short furred white molly with brown eyes . blank
            mumblepaw . 11 m . tom . a small black and white tom with green eyes . petrova

[ psa cats who are alive and in the dark forest will also be listed here. ]
Last edited by lacke on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ the territories

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:59 am

snowclans territory snowclans camp is located in a small hollow which is surrounded by stone
          walls, with a fallen tree located in the middle where the meetings are held, and the leaders den
          is located behind and underneath the tree. infront of the tree is a small puddle filled with water
          year round, and apprentices usually believe that if they step in the muddy water, and are able to
          see their paw prints, they are ready to be warriors. next to the puddle is a hole where the prey is
          located, underground to preserve the prey in the cold. among the outside of the camp, there are
          dens that cats use to sleep.

directly outside of the camp is a sandy hollow where mentors and apprentices usually train. going
          through the territory, there is a spot called leaf river, where the rapids are strong but the fish are
          plenty. the rest of the territory is mainly forest, is called the snow forest. when it is winter and is
          covered by snow, there are some small dens that stranded cats can use as shelter during very bad
          snow storms. lastly, there is a secluded place called eagles ridge. usually only warriors are allowed
          to hunt the birds here as it is terribly dangerous for young cats.

thornclans territory thornclans camp is located within the dense foliage of the pine trees. unlike
          snowclan, thornclans camp is wide open and not surrounded by walls. there is a stone located in
          the back of the camp, with thorns wrapping around the base, where clan meetings are held, and
          the leaders den is located a few feet underneath the stump, under the tangle of thorns. near the
          middle of the camp is a small hole in which the prey is deposited to keep warm and fresh. dens
          are located in a semi-circle near the entrance, most being located under rocks or bushes/thorns.

believe it or not, the clans territory actually starts inside the camp! meaning, there is a series of
          tunnels that runs throughout thornclans territory, and the entrance to one of these tunnels is by
          the warriors den. this tunnel leads out of the camp, and has one exit near the upper area of the
          territory, and one by the lower area of the territory. not too far out of camp, the great oak looms
          over the territory, and is often a great hunting spot! directly west of the camp exit is a somewhat
          small clearing where apprentices and mentors train. towards the lower part of their territory, an
          area called the basking rocks are perched above a stream. here, thornclan cats come to relax.
          and of course, the rest of the forest, until you reach snowclans border, is free reign of very tall
          pine trees and winding streams.

dark forest territory the dark forest is a dark, shadowy forest with lots of tall, dank, gray trees.
          it is mentioned to be a dull, vast empty place. the air is cold, thick, foggy, damp and it has an
          echoing silence. the dark forest also has a black and starless sky, and the trees are so tall, you
          can't see anything above them, allowing no light whatsoever to reach it. mist is mentioned to
          wreathe the thick, sticky, bare forest floor. it has a sluggish river, its waters dark and lifeless
          with no stepping stones or fallen trees to be used to cross it, and around the river is sucking
          mud. fungus sickly glows on trees, and there is no grass. the border between the dark forest
          and starclan is a white, eerie light. here the grass is thin, and it eventually disappears. at this
          point the air becomes so foggy, that any cat there finds themselves having trouble breathing.
Last edited by lacke on Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ gathering information

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:01 am

(:
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ clan traditions

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:02 am

(:
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ news

Postby lacke » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Last bumped by lacke on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:31 pm.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me