►APOCALYPTIC DOGS☽ ((RP))

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

►APOCALYPTIC DOGS☽ ((RP))

Postby LaughingDove » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:08 pm

►APOCALYPTIC DOGS☽

It's the year 2124. Humans have eradicated themselves by nuking each other into extinction. Nature has taken over the worlds greatest cities. Common house pets are now feral, hunting in packs and fighting amongst each other. Your story will take place in an abandoned amusement park, the only thing between you and the wild is an old rusty chain link fence. It is your goal to survive, whether you fight for the top or bend to the strong.

Good luck.

If you want to join, go ahead and post your character over at the main thread!
Last edited by LaughingDove on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ►APOCALYPTIC DOGS☽ ((RP))

RULES

1. Follow all forum rules.
2. Fight all you want in RP, but leave it in RP.
3. No overpowered characters
4. Realistic fights between dog breeds. If your character is a chihuahua fighting a Doberman, expect to lose. (There are exceptions of course like outsmarting them or ganging up on them)
5. No perfect characters. They have to have flaws.
6. There is no word requirement that you need to meet but no one-liners.
7. Turn signatures off!
8. Lastly, have fun! That's what we are all here for =)
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finally the fun stuff...

...........𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔
ALPHA
| Apollo | Wolf-Dog | Male | 3 years | LaughingDove |
| Kazumi | Wolf-Dog | Female | 2.5 | -Blackthorn- |
BETA [OPEN]
| Athena | German Sheperd | Female | 4 | vanessaL1584 |
| Hireath | Doberman Pinscher | Male | 3 | bambii, |
DELTA [OPEN]
| August | Boston Terrier | Male | 4 | Boris the Wickerboi |
| Name | Breed | Female | Age | User |
WARRIORS [OPEN 0/5]
| Name | Breed | Gender | Age | User |
HUNTERS [OPEN 3/5]
| Symbol | Australian Shepherd | Female | 2.5 | bashful,. |
| Toby | Bernese Mountain Dog | Male | 3.5 | KyKoolKookie835 |
| Pixie | Canine | Female | 2.5 | Teriyaki |
OMEGAS [OPEN 2/5]
| Poppy | Cattle Dog | Female | 2 Years | LaughingDove |
| Felix | Borzoi | Male | 2 | TwistedMadz |

𝚆𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔
ALPHA [OPEN]
| Helios | Irish Woldhound | Male | 6 | Esko |
| Name | Breed| Female | Age | User |
BETA [OPEN]
| Keenan | Aussie - Retriever Mix | Male | 4 | vanessaL1584 |
| Name | Breed| Female | Age | User |
DELTA [OPEN]
| Name | Breed | Male | Age | User |
| Utah | Shetland Sheepdog | Female | 2 | Fizzybee |
WARRIORS [OPEN 1/5]
| Micah | Bernese Mountain Dog | Male | 4 | starlette |
HUNTERS [OPEN 4/5]
| Cal | Dog | Male | 1.5 | -Blackthorn- |
| Nova | Border Collie Mix | Female | 3 | starlette |
| Bandit| Wolf Dog | Male | 3 | bashful,. |
| Ryuu | Rat Terrier Cross | Male | 2 | bambii, |
OMEGAS [OPEN 1/5]
| Cookie | Aussie | Female | 3.5 | KyKoolKookie835 |
Last edited by LaughingDove on Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blackthorn- » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:35 pm

𝙺𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚒

Female Alpha | East Pack | 2.5 years | Lover: Apollo | Tags:

Kazumi was wide awake, even at this early hour of the morning, being the earlier bird riser out of the two Alphas. She bet that her mate was used to it by now though. She put her nose to the ground, testing for any early morning prey. It was a good amount for so early in the morning. Several sparrows, mice, voles, squirrels. In short, the usual fare. The sparrows were pecking at whatever crumbs were left on the ground. She settled for a group of five. The wolf dog dropped into a crouch and once she was ready, pounced. Two sparrows darted away, but three became the pack's breakfast. A couple of mice and squirrels also fell prey to the Alpha wolf.She buried her catches before scenting for other prey. She heard a rustle behind her, and immediately whirled.
Last edited by -Blackthorn- on Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:52 pm

𝔸 𝕥 𝕙 𝕖 𝕟 𝕒
~Female Beta Of The East Pack
~4 Years
~Crush/Mate: N/A
~Mentions: Kazumi
~Tags: Open

Athena yawned, her jaws parting as her long shiny canines were displayed while she inhaled and exhaled through her mouth, bringing herself to her paws. Athena shook her head with a small sneeze, her ears folding back in embarrassment as she padded out of the den-not wanting to disturb the others. The old rusty chain around her neck dangled and clincked as she padded around to just once-over the area, making sure there were no unexpected visitors or predators. Bears were commonly seen outside of the fences of the park. She looked around, sighing at the run-down rides as the memory of her loved ones were fresh in her mind. She watched quietly as Kazumi went off to hunt-she deeply respected her-not only for her position-but for what she did for the pack. Athena decided she should do a small patrol and hunt for an early feasting with the pack, so she padded back in, looking at all of the sleeping canines and clearing her throat, her voice rushed and croaky from her just waking up, "Who's taking morning patrol with me? We'll grab a snack on the way back while we hunt for the pack" she barked, standing tall as her ears perked, she rolled her eyes with a heaved sigh, turning and going by herself instead.

𝕂 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟 𝕒 𝕟
~Male Beta Of The West Pack
~4 Years
~Crush/Mate: Crush-Cookie
~Mentions:
~Tags: Open

Keenan woke up to a distant ticking of claws on leaves, his ears perking upwards as he got up with a quick stretch, blinking and clearing the sleep from his eyes. He followed the ticking sound, his heartbeat loud in his ears as he looked back at his sleeping pack, continuing onwards and squinting to see who-or what it was. Keenan came to a halt, it was just a gate of one of the old rides-it had been swinging in the wind-back and fourth. He tilted his head as it stopped but shrugged it off as it started again, wind picking up, he kept his profile low as he turned around tiredly. Starting his short walk back before hearing a few twigs snap from behind him, he was immediately allerted, he twisted around aggressively, his shoulders dropping as he released a breath, recognizing the canine from his pack.
Last edited by Litwick on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

APOCALYPTIC DOGS ~ Toby and Cookie

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Toby ~ Hunter ~ Male ~ Straight ~ East Pack ~ No Mate ~ Small Crush: Symbol ~ No Pups

Toby was hunting nearby, and he managed to snag a small mouse with a quick bite, and kill it. "Ugh, prey is so bad today..." He let out a huff and picked up the mouse before trotting into camp and setting it down. The wind blew against his fur, and he sat down and ate the mouse. "At least its something to eat..."

Cookie ~ Omega ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ West Pack ~ No Mate ~ Crush: Keenan ~ No Pups

"What are you doing Keenan?" Cookie tilted her head, wondering what the male was doing. She had followed him after hearing him get up from his nest. She walked closer to him and looked at him, curious.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaughingDove » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:00 pm

𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘

| Apollo | Alpha | Male| Location | Tags: Kazumi |

......The proud alpha arose from his den in quick, long strides. Leaving behind the overturned truck that served as his den. The wind whistled through the broken down amusement park, a yowl of a distant animal setting an eerie mood. He inspected his pack with a glare. Apollo tasted the air, scenting his mate that had woke much earlier than he. He silently padded towards her, pushing through the tall grass as he followed. His front paw didn't even touch the ground as she whirled around to stare at him. His expression didn't change. "Sharp as ever I see." The black beast prowled over to her giving off an intimidating aurora. His eyes glided down to the sparrows and back up to Kazumi's eyes. "Breakfast?"

. . .

𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚢

| Poppy | Omega | Female | Location: Ferris Wheel | Tags: Open|

......Poppy was just getting up, watching Apollo with a glare as he padded out of camp. She heaved herself up, shaking lightly. The outskirts of the camp were the coldest and most unprotected. It was also where all the omegas stayed. The scrawny cattle dog quickly left camp to go find some morsel of food. Poppy soon found herself in the middle of the park, the shadow of the rusted Ferris Wheel looming over her. This is where the West and the East territories collided, the dried blood and clumps of fur clear signs of an old struggle. Poppy put her expert hunting skills to use and started sniffing around, looking for anything to feed her and her fellow omegas.

. . .
Last edited by LaughingDove on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teriyaki » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:01 pm

Mark, will edit later ❤
Last edited by Teriyaki on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teriyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:14 pm

𝔸 𝕥 𝕙 𝕖 𝕟 𝕒
~Female Beta Of The East Pack
~4 Years
~(Black) German Shepherd
~Crush/Mate: N/A
~Loc. Pack's far border
~Mentions: Kazumi
~Tags: Pack/Open

Athena yawned, her jaws parting as her long shiny canines were displayed while she inhaled and exhaled through her mouth, bringing herself to her paws. Athena shook her head with a small sneeze, her ears folding back in embarrassment as she padded out of the den-not wanting to disturb the others. The old rusty chain around her neck dangled and clincked as she padded around to just once-over the area, making sure there were no unexpected visitors or predators. Bears were commonly seen outside of the fences of the park. She looked around, sighing at the run-down rides as the memory of her loved ones were fresh in her mind. She watched quietly as Kazumi went off to hunt-she deeply respected her-not only for her position-but for what she did for the pack. Athena decided she should do a small patrol and hunt for an early feasting with the pack, so she padded back in, looking at all of the sleeping canines and clearing her throat, her voice rushed and croaky from her just waking up, "Who's taking morning patrol with me? We'll grab a snack on the way back while we hunt for the pack" she barked, standing tall as her ears perked, she rolled her eyes impatiently, turning and leaving anyways, she had someone to meet anyways-besides, nobody was willing to join her.

𝕂 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟 𝕒 𝕟
~Male Beta Of The West Pack
~4 Years
~Aussie-Retriver Mix
~Crush/Mate: Crush-Cookie
~Loc. Near the kiddy rides/
far border
~Mentions:
~Tags: Cookie

Keenan looked up at her, quite embarrassed and flustered, his tail stopped its wagging motion as he sent her an apologetic look. "Heh, yeah-s-sorry Cookie, I didn't mean to wake you-I just heard a faint ticking and I wanted to check it out" he admitted with a small chuckle, shaking his head as he looked back at the ride that continued to tick. He sighed, padding up to her and brushing his coat against hers in greetings, "Say, we're already out here, wanna hunt with me? The pack needs it and I do have to run a quick territorial patrol-If you don't mind, but if you don't wanna come that's fine too" he said sheepishly, looking at her with the tilt of his head and a small faint smile on.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: post template

Postby starlette » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:29 pm

MICAH
── ────── ──────────── ───── ──
west pack ・ 4 ・male ・ warrior ・ crush: none ・mate: none・ location: west pack's camp -> heading to border ・ tags: open

Micah opened his jaws and yawned, shaking his head to wake himself up. There was something invigorating about the feeling of waking up each morning. It meant you were still alive, for starters. The mountain dog walked through camp, noting his surroundings and that everybody was still rousing awake. It was common routine for him to patrol around early in the day. It was one of the responsibilies he was entrusted with when he used to be a beta. Micah kept an eye out for anything that was off, like a strange dog or predator. Nothing of the sort was around. Micah lumbered along through camp, heading towards the border to continue his patrol. He busied himself with looking all of the broken and rusted amusement park rides as he walked. They evoked a strange pity in him whenever he stared at them.

NOVA
── ────── ──────────── ───── ──
west pack ・ 3 ・female ・ hunter ・ crush: none ・ mate: none ・ location: west pack's camp・ tags: open

Nova had awoken with a start, sucking in a quiet and sharp gasp. Her heart hammered in her chest, and her fur stood on end. Another nightmare. Slowly, she picked herself up onto her legs, stretching to help clear the last foggy remains of sleep. With her body slightly more relaxed, Nova padded away from where she normally slept and out with her fellow pack members. She eyed the strange metallic objects scattered about, looming over their surroundings. Amusement park rides were what they were, but Nova knew little of man and less of their creations. The sight of the intimidating objects sent shivers down her spine. Forcing the thought away from her mind, Nova padded towards her pack mates. Perhaps she could talk to someone for a little bit before going on a hunt.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me