►APOCALYPTIC DOGS☽ ((RP))

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ►APOCALYPTIC DOGS☽ ((RP))

Postby KookieKrumblez » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:58 am

Cookie ~ Omega ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ West Pack ~ No Mate ~ Crush: Keenan ~ No Pups

Cookie smiled and her tail wagged back and forth. "We should probably just drag it!" Cookie bit onto its antler and began to walk backwards. She wasn't very strong, so she didn't get far quite yet.

Toby ~ Hunter ~ Male ~ Straight ~ East Pack ~ No Mate ~ Mate: Symbol ~ No Pups

Toby smiled a large grin. "Well, I do like those names Symbol. Shouldn't we give it some more time before we think about pups thought?" He chuckled, though he did want pups of his own whenever he could. "Let's get you back to camp, we can talk about it there." Toby gently lifted her up and let her lean onto him. "Come on, let's get you to your nest right next to mine."
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:00 am

Felix. 2 Years. Male. Omega. C:N/A. M:N/A. Loc: East pack. Tags: Open

Felix got up, turning around and heading back towards his own pack's territory, the only thing he could think of is why they hadn't attacked him when they had the chance. He wasn't from their pack, of course..
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:10 am

𝔸 𝕥 𝕙 𝕖 𝕟 𝕒
~Female Beta Of The East Pack
~4 Years
~(Black) German Shepherd
~Crush/Mate: N/A
~Loc. Pack's far border
~Mentions: Micah
~Tags: Apollo

Athena watched him walk away as she too turned, padding back to her prey pile she'd caught and digging it up. She saw movement in the corner of her eye and her head shot up in alert, her fur falling flat at the sight of her own pack mate, she sighed out while picking up her two squirrels by the tails and a sparrow by its wing all in one-heading over to greet him. "I just checked the far border, nothing new but a small scent of fox-I'm sure you can take it down though-it smelt like an older fox-frail bones to say the least" she informed, picking the catch up again.

𝕂 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟 𝕒 𝕟
~Male Beta Of The West Pack
~4 Years
~Aussie-Retriver Mix
~Crush/Mate: Crush-Cookie
~Loc. Near the kiddy rides/
far border
~Mentions:
~Tags: Cookie

Keenan smiled, chuckling and padding over, grabbing the other antler and slowly padding back-he was strong, but he had to admit, the deer was pretty heavy-it was a male. He looked over at her, admiring her positivity and commitment to get this heavy deer back. He paused and dug out his catch from earlier-holding it in his jaw as he continued to drag the heavy deer back, occasionally weaving around fallen logs and bushes.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:13 am

xxxᴀɴᴛʜᴇʀ
( female pit bull ) ( 6 years old ) ( loner ) ( location: fence ) ( tags: open )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ!
panther paced the rusting fence irritably, searching for any hole, any sort of escape.
she had tried before to get out, many times in fact, but tonight felt different. the bl
ack pittie knew it was cliche, but it did. she remembered her times as a pup, so dist
ant and faded that they seemed to be playing in black and white, memories curling
and browned at the edges. she remembered food, moist and brown, chasing some ci
rcular device that whistled through the air like a knocked-out tooth, curling into som
e cushioned object to sleep. it wasn't fair, she thought, how her human was taken in
stead of her. panther remembered the bright flashes in the sky and the loud bangs, h
ow she was put in the cellar by her human. she remembered how she howled and pin
ed for him, scratching against the door as the earsplitting bangs went on and on and
on, not knowing he wouldn't come back. she wanted to be free, she wanted to get o
ut of this theme park cage. panther hurled herself at the metal fence, trying to brea
k through it, trying to get over it, anything that would work.

she leapt, and cleared it.
panther was plunged into a new world. the ground beneath her feet wasn't concrete
layered with filth, it was real dirt, dirt that went all the way down and didn't end at
tough, unbreakable rubble. she suddenly came to a realization. she had no idea how
to survive outside of the park. it was her only home. cropped ears flattening onto he
r skull, she turned and headed back inside her prison, tail drooping.

xxxᴀʀᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ
( male dachshund ) ( 3 years old ) ( loner ) ( location: theme park ) ( tags: open )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴍɪʟᴇ!
cardboard started his day by wobbling and flipping onto his two front paws to spray a
messy blast of urine over the closest tree. it wasn't his favourite thing to do- his bloo
d went straight to his head, leaving him with a dull pain in his forehead for a few mi
nutes- but it was necessary. he next moved to a damp, hollow log, dragging a few s
tringy morsels of rabbit meat out of it. cardboard carefully spread the meat around,
waving the scraps of flesh in the air to ensure that it's scent would be carried. satis
fied with this, he moved to an old metal pipe half-buried in the ground, lowered hi
s snout slightly and howled into the tubing. the sound ricocheted off the metal, ca
using a cacophony of howling. cardboard was satisfied now, and he went out to hu
nt, darting down a rabbit hole to investigate. he knew that not many dogs would w
ant to reckon with something that seemed to be so big, and they would be detered
by thinking that there was a pack there. cardboard was snapped away from his tho
ughts when he came across a nest of baby rabbits deep in the burrow. he ate them
quickly, winding his narrow body through the rabbit's tunnels. the dachshund may h
ave been short, but he was the perfect size to get into the warrens and eat his fill.
he stepped out into the sunshine before beginning the short walk back to his nest.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:19 am

elix. 2 Years. Male. Omega. C:N/A. M:N/A. Loc: East pack. Tags: Cardboard

Felix heard a howl, his ears perked up, the dog sounded large, Felix hadn't met many dogs near here before.. He headed in the direction of the noise.

After ariving Felix perked his ears up, spotting a small, stubby legged dog he barked, dropping into a playful position.
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:51 am

Cookie ~ Omega ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ West Pack ~ No Mate ~ Crush: Keenan ~ No Pups

Cookie continued to help drag it, but soon she let go and panted. She didn't have the energy or strength to carry it all the way to camp, even with Keenan's help. She followed, still panting.

Toby smiled a large grin. "Well, I do like those names Symbol. Shouldn't we give it some more time before we think about pups thought?" He chuckled, though he did want pups of his own whenever he could. "Let's get you back to camp, we can talk about it there." Toby gently lifted her up and let her lean onto him. "Come on, let's get you to your nest right next to mine."
Last edited by KookieKrumblez on Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 444dyn » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:44 pm

Symbol

F . Mate: Toby . Tags: Toby, Felix and Nova . No Pups (Yet) . Location: East Pack Camp

”Yeah, I know, but I want to be ready for if I will be pregnant. Leaving it for a bit is a good idea.” She tried to hide the fact she really couldn’t wait for their puppies. She walked with Toby to her nest. “Hey um... this may sound weird but how long until we can have puppies...?” She held her head down looking at Toby while saying this.
444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:56 am

Cookie continued to help drag it, but soon she let go and panted. She didn't have the energy or strength to carry it all the way to camp, even with Keenan's help. She followed, still panting.

Toby just chuckled. "You need to be a bit more patient my love, personally I think we should wait until it gets a bit cooler out so that way they will be born in the spring." Toby blinked and his ears perked up.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:02 am

xxxᴀʀᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ
( male dachshund ) ( 3 years old ) ( loner ) ( location: theme park ) ( tags: felix/twistedmadz )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴍɪʟᴇ!
cardboard snapped to attention at the sound of footsteps. looking up, he saw a tall pi
ebald dog that seemed to tower above him. he gave a growl, sidestepping and leapin
g backwards. his ears were pricked and alert, long snout wrinkling with his snarls. "st
ay away, get back!"
the dachshund snapped, hoping his display would get the borzoi
away from him. despite his small size, cardboard could bluff and threaten, and it usu
ally worked- but if it didn't, a bite to the ankles usually would. he continued this pra
nce of dominance, hoping it would get the dog to submit or leave. he knew that he
must have heard the echoed howls or smelt the high-up markings on the trees and kn
own that he was bluffing, but didn't really care at this point.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedMadz » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:37 am

Felix. 2 Years. Male. Omega. C:N/A. M:N/A. Loc: East pack. Tags: Cardboard

Felix lowered his ears. He only wanted to say hello.. he lowered his body into a laying position, placing his head against the muddy ground “I’m sorry.. I just wanted to say hello..” he studied the small dachshund
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me