❅ frostclan - o&a

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Who should be our new Deputy?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:46 pm

Silverjaw
20%
Emberfrost
20%
Thistleclaw
40%
Paleheather
20%
Adderstride
No votes

Total votes : 5

❅ frostclan - o&a

Postby Harleen » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:47 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

WELCOME TO FROSTCLAN
Home to the wayward souls. FrostClan is new yet thriving, full of life and prosperity. Located in one of the most difficult climates to live in, these felines are headstrong, sophisticated, and cunning. They are as cold as their name suggests, for towards outsiders, they are hostile and violent. They don't trust much of the outside world and prefer to keep to themselves, being happy with what they have and who they're with. On the inside, these cats are loving and caring, believing that blood is thicker than water and keeping together in a tight-knit family.

Last edited by Harleen on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Harleen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ the plot

Postby Harleen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:45 am

THE PLOT
To be voted on when the rpg commences.

Harleen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ the rules

Postby Harleen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:50 am

THE RULES
one. you cannot have a high rank. you must first send a rp example to harleen and let her decide whether or not you fit the role. two. this is a semi-literate rpg, meaning we don't except anything less than three sentences per post. three. minor cursing, and no sexual content. four. cat hybrids are not allowed. five. all of tess' rules apply, of course. six. try to keep the genders even, please. seven. you are limited to four characters; two males, two females. eight. the codeword to be accepted into the rpg is 'david bowie'. nine. drama within the rp is encouraged, but not ooc. ten. if you have an idea for a plot or prophecy, let harleen know. eleven. our discussion thread, where all ooc chatter and forms should be posted, can be found here. our discord can be found here.

Last edited by Harleen on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Harleen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ about frostclan

Postby Harleen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:53 am

ABOUT FROSTCLAN
FrostClan cats live higher up on the mountain, having long evolved to survive the harsh climate that said mountain has to offer. These felines generally have long fur, long legs, and large paws meant for grappling the mountainside.

Their camp is carved into the side of the mountain, leading into a large cave that branches out into smaller caves. The walls of the cavern are insulated with dry moss and other undergrowth found in the forest, keeping the cats warm during storms and whenever leaf-bare falls upon the clans.

The Starlit Waterfall is located south down the mountain, in a crevice full of gems and other rock formations. This waterfall is said to hold the whispers of StarClan, and it is the main form of communication between the leader, the medicine cat, and StarClan.

The Viridescent Hillside is located to the east, and is considered one of the safest places of FrostClan (besides their camp). Bright green shrubbery is bundled together across the side of the mountain, with tall Aspens being scattered throughout the area and creating enough room for sunlight to filter through.

Near the top of the peak lies the Barren Wasteland, which is the main training place for warriors and apprentices alike. Felines come here to get stronger. There isn't much here, hence the name. Some have been lost up here and never found.

Harleen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ member census

Postby Harleen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:56 am

MEMBER CENSUS
leader
kestrelstar • 36 m • ♀ • a dusty, grey-brown tabby she-cat with green-blue eyes • @Harleen

deputy
name • 00 m • ♂/♀ • short description • @ username

medicine cat
patchbriar • 55 m • ♀ • a calico she-cat with a mostly black coat and golden eyes • @petrova

med cat apprentice
spiritpaw • 8 m • ♀ • a slate grey she-cat with pale green eyes • @ailurophile.

warriors
ravenwatcher • 30 m • ♂ • a coffee brown tom with light amber eyes • @ailurophile.
silverjaw • 39 m • ♂ • a red tabby tom with a white mask and gold eyes • @Skyet
emberfrost • 14 m • ♀ • a red and white tabby she-cat with copper eyes • @Skyet
thistleclaw • 14 m • ♂ • a silver tabby tom with white undersides and green-gold eyes • @Skyet
paleheather • 35 m • ♀ • a pale calico she-cat with pale green eyes • @Vlette
adderstride • 38 m • ♂ • a brown and white tabby tom with amber eyes • @Wildsight
morningshade • 24 m • ♂ • a brown tabby tom with amber eyes • @loony toon.
cindertail • 36 m • ♀ • a dark brown tabby she-cat with yellow-amber eyes • @Keriae

apprentices
sleetpaw • 10 m • ♂ • a white tom with soft blue eyes • @petrova
lostpaw • 7 m • ♂ • a hairless black-spotted tom with green eyes • @Vlette
sparrowpaw • 6 m • ♀ • a pale tortoiseshell she-cat with light amber eyes • @Harleen
blossompaw • 8 m • ♀ • a cream seal-point she-cat with blue eyes • @Wildsight

queens

kits

elders

Last edited by Harleen on Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:35 am, edited 13 times in total.
Harleen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ relationships

Postby Harleen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:59 am

WELCOME TO FROSTCLAN
blood relations
wolfspeak x speckledwish - kestrelstar & sparrowpaw
silverjaw x misteye - thistleclaw & emberfrost

mentoring
kestrelstar mentors lostpaw
silverjaw mentors sleetpaw
paleheather mentors sparrowpaw
cindertail mentors blossompaw

crushes
name likes name

mates
name ♥ name

forbidden
name ♥ name

Last edited by Harleen on Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
Harleen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ traditions

Postby Harleen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:01 am

THE TRADITIONS
THE FIRST SNOW
When the first snow falls, cats will gather at Starlit Waterfall and drink from the crystal cool waters, and it is believed they are sharing tongues with that of StarClan. They stay at the waterfall until sunset, and when they return to their camp, they celebrate by holding a large feast and inviting their allies to join them in their celebration. Gifts are usually exchanged between clan members and allies alike.

SCAVENGER HUNT
When an apprentice is about to become a warrior, they must first undergo the scavenger hunt. What the scavenger hunt is, is where their mentors hide among the treacherous landscape that they call home, and the apprentices are given two hours to find their mentor. When the mentors are found, the apprentice and said mentor will lock in a mock battle, and whoever pins the first, wins. If an apprentice is unable to complete his/her task, they will have to wait yet another moon to rank up.

MATING FOR LIFE
FrostClan takes mateships very seriously, and if a couple decides to take it to the next step, they must come before StarClan and declare their love for one another. This happens when the couple goes to the Starlit Waterfall and sits vigil for a night, only sharing tongues with each other and keeping quiet as StarClan speaks to them. Should StarClan give them their blessing, the couple will return to FrostClan happily mated for life; if not, then they are required to split and never fornicate with each other again.

BIRTH OF A WARRIOR
When a Queen gives birth to her kits, the whole clan holds a celebration in time for their arrival. The birth of kits means the clan is healthy and thriving, and each cat is alight with joy. The queen and her s/o (or a cat of her choosing) will parade the kits through the clan's camp, and then visit the Medicine Cat's den for a blessing. The blessing is whispered to the kits as the Medicine Cat rubs crushed up chamomile across the kits' foreheads, which is meant to have them grow big and stong. The mother is fed borage leaves for healthy milk.

Harleen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅ frostclan - o&a

Postby Harleen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:06 am

NOW OPEN!