➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

fifteenth - vanillastar, clayfur, scorchedpaw

Postby dreaming. » Thu May 23, 2019 3:52 pm

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • the alleyway • tagged;; finchstep, loonfrost, beetlestar, members of the patrol

The awakening had begun. Few stood tall with sleep nonexistent in their eyes. The vast majority were just batting their eyes open and quite a few others trying to lull themselves back into slumber. He lowered his large ears, eyeing the scene with a somber feeling building. Vanillastar wasn’t one for sadness but he couldn’t shake the feeling of wrongness. The sad feeling of incorrectness shifted into a more bitter tone. Beetlestar might not be feeling what he and possibly others felt. Once born to a place, you heart lies in it forever. It was a fact of life. The familiarity would never be shook. Thoughts of safety would always come easy opposed to those who knew nothing of the land. His mother roamed these strange places and must have infused some longing into him. Vanillastar flicked his tail in annoyance as he tried to recall where Beetlestar had first set his paws. He couldn’t remember if they first touched the concrete or the forest floor. But no doubt there were pieces of this place laying with the large tom. The memory of his mother must lie here so this place must be to him what the scent of milk and earth was to Vanillastar. ‘Pah!’ Vanillastar thought. To find this place homey is to be insane. Cinderfrost was correct to settle in the forest, thought her decision on clan was ill-chosen. Vanillastar huffed through his nose. He had irritated himself thoroughly and so early in the morning. His ability of continuous thinking was a curse during these times. It changed his pleasant mood to sour ones in the matter of moments. The rapid turn of emotions made him seem rather…he couldn’t place a claw to it. Emotional wasn’t the word he was looking for. He flicked his ear a few times and demanded his brain to let it be. He didn’t feel like going on another train of thought that would just excite whatever emotion he was feeling. He lashed his tail, turning his attention back to Finchstep. He wanted nothing more than to dismiss her now. He was no longer in a talking mood. He wished for the patrol to form and be sent out so he could get on with his day. Vanillastar dug his claws into the ground. Everyone was lollygagging far too much. The time to relax was no more. “I have decided what you have to say can be relayed to me later, Finchstep.” He kept his voice controlled. “Speak with Loonfrost in my stead.” Vanillastar rose to a sitting position despite the ache in his bones. He took a few brisk steps away from his medicine cat and deputy. “Morning patrol!” He called out, casting a short glaring glance at the group of Mapleclan cats. Vanillastar stole his gaze away towards Emberfoot. He gave her a short nod and flicked his ear towards the group of lazing cats. The quicker she took control, the better. The patrol would be doomed to stupidity if Clayfur took the reins.

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • the alleyway • tagged;; basiltoe, adderstrike, stagleap, softpaw

A smile broke across his tired face as Basiltoe came to. He was a bit sorry she would have to face the merger with only Adderstrike by her side. A mass of cats versus just two. If Vanillastar was preparing to execute Mapleclan this was a brilliant idea. As bitter as the thought was, it was a tad unjustified, no matter how suspicion he thought of the others. They had their morals. Maybe not all the time but they were certainly there sometimes. The way they had ambushed patrol after patrol before had him feeling those morals were quite low but they usually didn’t kill anyone doing it. He glanced down at Adderstrike. A pang rippled through him as he noted the fate of his kin was the reason one would say usually. War was war but ambushes were low no matter how ‘tactically sound’ Heathclan said they were. If a cat wanted to fight, they should face the other in the face and say so. Not wait downwind for a patrol to get too close to a border. “Don’t mingle if you don’t want to. Nothing is harder than faking you want to be somewhere.” Clayfur nodded to Adderstrike in a way to say he heard his thanks. “I wish you could come with us though. It feels wrong leaving the both of you behind.” He scratched behind his ear, a fair amount of hair falling off him. He’d have to groom himself to get all of this shed off. “When we come back you guys can tell us how you faired and I’ll bring something tasty back for the both of you.” Clayfur was going to see if his patrol partners were as awake as he before he felt a pointed gaze on him. He grimaced. “Is his majesty getting his fur in knots already?” Clayfur huffed, thinking of the stories about monarchies he would hear from passing rouges and loners. He would not be ruled by anyone. Clayfur turned his face from Vanillastar and kept himself firmly in place. When Stagleap and Softpaw got up, he’d go. Or when he felt his time limit of defiance run out.

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • the alleyway • tagged;; otterpaw & creekpaw ((m;; fogpaw, rookpaw, nettlepaw))

Scorchedpaw beamed at Otterpaw’s enthusiasm. There was little else to be said on the situation other than Creekpaws response. “We should talk to,” She glanced around, trying to find the cat she had just been looking at. “that one first!” She pointed at Fogpaw with a paw. She looked up at Creekpaw, hopping her suggestion would tempt him into saying yes. “We should bring someone else too. Maybe Rookpaw?” It would be easier to advance to the older cats if they had more in their party. “Afterall I bet Neetlepaw is still mad about yesterday anyway. Or doing Medicine cat things. Maybe if she isn’t too prickly we can see what she found out about Mapleclan medicine cats.” Scorchedpaw jumped to her paws. She took a few hops forward, eager to talk to Fogpaw and pelt the other with questions. This was going to turn a fun day.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby Roleplayer123 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:51 pm

S I L V E R F O O T
| Female | 15 Moons | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Allies | Tags: open
Silverfoot awoke to a dark, ghastly smell burning her lungs. Taking a moment for her nose to register the tainted smell, she realized it was only the smoke the monsters emitted. Monsters, twoleg garbage and allies surrounded the clan, and it seemed to close in on the she-cat. Huffing a disheartened sigh, she slowly heaved herself up. Her white fur felt like as though it would forever smell of the wretched place. Safety and comfort seemed impossible in a place like this, She thought bitterly, casting a disgusted glance on the twoleg trash she had taken refuge in overnight. She thought angrily of the twolegs destroying their beloved home, and casting the clans into panic. She herself was HeathClan, but everycat smelled the same; Like Twolegplace. A nagging thought always hanged in the back of her head as she idled around, Like what would happen to the clan? Hoping with every hair on her pelt, she hoped that a sudden serendipity would take in the bewildered and shaken cats to perhaps a haven. Wandering around the allies, her eyes searched for something suitable to eat. Casting a revolted glance to the garbage lying around, she kept walking, trying to add joy by giving benevolent smiles to her clanmates as she passed, but she knew the joy was temporary. She flicked her tail at a scrap of discarded twoleg meat. It smelled rotten and sent a sickening feeling over her. ''We're no better off than the rats!'' She hissed, narrowing her eyes upon the repulsing waste kittypets and rouges called 'food'.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ ten || blackstreak and nettlepaw

Postby SilentMelody » Thu May 30, 2019 9:01 am

blackstreak
male ★ 37m ★ pan. ★ heath. warrior ★ crush: - ★ tags: silverfoot
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The roar of monsters on the street not far from the alley woke him up with a startle, causing him to yell out. Blackstreak's breaths came fast and heavy before he could calm down, coming to his senses. Another nightmare. When will I stop dreaming about her? he thought to himself somberly. At this rate, it seemed the death of his mate would always haunt him. He exhaled slowly before standing up from a makeshift nest made out of a thick, brown object (cardboard box). It wasn't as comfy as the moss bedding Blackstreak was used to, and his back ached terribly after a whole night. A few cats also shared the bedding with him, since it was big enough for many warriors, but they didn't awaken. He would've felt bad if they had woken up, and some of them were cranky.

Stretching, Blackstreak glanced around and saw many other cats. Noticing a familiar white-furred she-cat, he headed over to her. "Good morning, Silverfoot. I see the food isn't very good," he joked lightly. The she-cat seemed to be unnerved, though he could be wrong. It was hard to read emotions lately. Blackstreak added, "My apprentice and I found a few rats the other day."

nettlepaw
female ★ 10m ★ homo. ★ heath. med. cat app. ★ crush: - ★ tags: open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She had remained in her corner the whole night, and her body ached from her odd position while sleeping. As Nettlepaw stumbled to her paws, she groaned at the soreness. Unfortunately, she wasn't aware of any herbs. There wasn't any possibility that she would ask the Mapleclan medicine cats either. I would rather eat this rotting food than greet them politely, or greet them at all, Nettlepaw thought to herself hatefully. She stretched for a while and allowed her joints to pop, giving some relief. However, it didn't do much to ease the pain.

She glanced around and watched some of the Heathclan apprentices speak to each other, seemingly excited according to their expressions. Scorchedpaw, Otterpaw, and Creekpaw were often inseparable. For this reason, she rarely spoke to them. As curious as she was, her stubbornness kept her from walking over. If they really wanted to talk to me, they would, she told herself and settled down in a random spot, unsure of where else to go unless she wanted to bump into a Mapleclan cat. If I wasn't a medicine cat, I'd ask whoever killed my mother and then shred their faces. She glared over at the side where the rival cats lived. They were barely a few paces away, yet she wouldn't dare get close to them.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:42 pm

S I L V E R F O O T
| Female | 15 Moons | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: The Allies | Tags: Blackstreak

Silverfoot whipped her head around, surprised somecat had heard her snarky remark. ''Good morning to you too, Blackstreak.'' She sat down, preparing for perhaps a conversation. ''Hmm. I'd give anything for a mouse instead of this crowfood…!'' She shaked her head, hoping to clear her scathing remarks. ''Anyways, how are you doing?'' she asked, wanting cheery conversation to push away the darker, disheartening film that covered the allies. Joy in the allies was scarce. Everycat was searching for something or someone to take away the dragging fear of not knowing what would come next. Most cats looked up to the leaders, but Silverfoot thought that Starclan themselves would save them from the terror that flooded the past. Maybe the joy the clan cats sought was just in front of them, maybe in the form of hope, and maybe even in the form of a new territory. Something needs to feed all these mouths, she thought, taking a moment to look upwards at the chasing clouds that seemed poisoned by the choking smoke made by the twolegs' monsters. She put her piercing, multi-colored gaze back on the tom, awaiting his answer on how he was affected by the sudden change of territories and the mix of the clans.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:51 am

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - unhappy, skittish -
Vanillastar)

████████████
Finchstep had been waiting patiently for Vanillastar's attention. She felt as if talking to him would help scare away the awful images and thoughts that had been making a mess of her mind for far too long. When he finally turned to address her she felt a small flutter of doubt. What if he thinks I'm crazy? Or unfit to practise medicine? Finchstep brushed the thoughts off and adjusted her posture. She hadn't even said hello before her "meeting" with Vanillastar was cut short. She watched as he dismissed her in utter disbelief. Finchstep walked away feeling quite hurt. The one cat that she thought would be able to help her understand this whole nightmare was completely disinterested. Finchstep took one look at Loonfrost and shook her head. "I'll pass" she muttered.

Finchstep retreated back to the shadows of the alleyway, her tail hanging close to the ground. Finchstep was confused. She felt alone, isolated. Her mind was severely out of place and she didn't know how to help herself let alone others.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- gentle, relieved -
scorchedpaw, otterpaw)

████████████
Creekpaw wasn't a shy cat nor was he bad at making friends. He just wasn't the kind to waltz up to any stranger and propose that they bond. He looked at the excitement in his friends eyes and sighed in defeat. "All right. I guess so." He smiled briefly at them before switching his attention to the crowds of cats. "Do either of you know where Rookpaw is?" he turned to face them again. He was relieved that they had forgiven him so easily and although he wasn't exactly keen on meeting the new arrivals, he didn't want to ruin the freshly repaired relationship with Scorchedpaw and Otterpaw.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
bored, curious -
Loonfrost)

████████████
Tbd
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:40 pm

B E E T L E S T A R
      BeetleStar let his ear rub against the side of the metal once before his attention moved towards his medicine cats, he wondered to himself, if his prayer to StarClan had already been answered. He closed the distance between himself and his medicine cats, attention landing on VanillaStar for a moment, he was speaking to FinchStep and as he dismissed her in favour of summoning the morning patrol VanillaStar turned his back on the utterly disbelieving expression that FinchStep made. He squinted, that didn't settle right with him. If WillowPelt or OwlPaw wanted his attention they would have it, patrols didn't matter if they needed to tell him something. It could be trivial, something about herbs that he didn't understand, something about a cat bugging them with sore paw pads too often. It mattered to him.
      He stopped. Thoughts roaming through his mind. It would be out of place for him to consult with the medicine cat that wasn't his, however..
      "WillowPelt," he asked, "do you know what FinchStep was talking to VanillaStar about?"
      He must have sounded paranoid, but he was speaking with good intentions. He stared long and hard at OwlPaw for the briefest moment, perhaps the apprentice could put their whimsical nature to good use. He wouldn't suggest it with his words but as he looked back towards WillowPelt the intention was there is in his gaze. Perhaps OwlPaw could speak to the other medicine cat.
    ☆═━[ name beetlestar gender male age 42 moons rank mc leader tags Willow, Owl, Finch ]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Willowpelt (12) / Softpaw (12)

Postby purpleglitter » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:53 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Willowpelt

[ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ maple medicine cat ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; beetlestar, owlpaw, finchstep, vanillastar ]

Willowpelt had been scanning over the other cats and watching them with intense green eyes. Assessments of their overall health had to be made, and since it seemed some of the cats weren't too keen on the alliance between their clans, she doubted very much that most would welcome being looked over and questioned by a medicine cat that wasn't their own. The Heat and any other ailments could change things rather quickly, but so far none of them looked to be in any worse condition than her own clan cats, and for that she gave a soft sigh of relief. They were not equipped to deal with anything major, and she hoped their luck would hold until they could restock their meager supply of herbs, though she had a feeling it wouldn't be so easy, irony and all that.

She was pulled from her thoughts by Beetlestar's approach, and she dipped her head in welcome. She was about to speak when two particular Heathclan cats caught her attention. Vanillastar seemed to be acting his usual arrogant and snappy self, but what shocked her the most was his careless dismissal of his medicine cat Finchstep. Her tail flicked in agitation and her eyes narrowed, no leader in their right mind dismissed their medicine cat in such a way, so disrespectful and rude. Seeing the look of utter disbelief and dismay on the medicine cat's face, she could tell that whatever the molly had been wanting to say was important. 'Ooo! I have half a mind to sit right on your head Vanillastar and yowl some sense into that thick mousebrain you seem to have. And if it would do any good, you bet every last life you had that I would' she thought, nevermind that the leader was from a different clan and 5 moons her senior, but she wouldn't risk the alliance on the urge to put Vanillastar down a peg or two, however tempting it may be.

It seemed she wasn't the only one who noticed, and she shook her head to Beetlestar's question. "No, I haven't the slightest idea. Though if her reaction is anything to go by, Vanillastar may come to regret dismissing her so rudely" she watched Finchstep walk away and retreat to a spot in the shadows of the alley. "I know of a fair amount of medicine cats that started to withhold things from their leaders after failing to be acknowledged and listened to. To be a medicine cat if a gift and privilege, and when those gifts aren't taken seriously some withdraw completely and it never ends well for any involved." she said, elaborating on why she felt so strongly about this blatant dismissal. There was no trace of passive aggression in her tone as she spoke, for she never felt this way towards her leader at all, but she had been told of several others that had. She watched Beetlestar for a moment, picking up on his cues and nodding her agreement. She turned her head to Owlpaw and gave a soft nudge "Perhaps speaking to one cheerful apprentice who understood would help?" she said with purpose, hoping her young apprentice would catch her hint and try speaking with the dismayed medicine cat.

Softpaw

[ female ] [ 10 moons ] [ maple apprentice ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; clayfur, adderstrike, basiltoe, stagleap ]

The light grey tabby was in no mood to be persuaded to wakefulness, but a voice that shouted for the morning patrol that sounded suspiciously like Vanillastar finally caused Softpaw's sleepy green eyes to open. She was reluctant to leave her somewhat comfortable sleeping spot, feeling unusually snappy this morning. She figured there were a lot of factors that played into that, but a definite one was that is was terribly hot and uncomfortable here with little relief even while she was sleeping. She slowly got to her feet, stretching her slightly cramped limbs out before settling back on her haunches. Clayfur was still speaking with Adderstrike, and her mentor had yet to fully wake quite yet as well so she waited for a moment. Her sour post-wake up mood made her a bit more defiant and unwilling to go just yet, as well as she would probably do or say something regretful if she went up there without the others with her. As groggy and snappy as she was, she had no doubt that she would curl up and go right back to sleep right under Vanillastar's nose, paying no mind to the inevitable and nasty reprimand she would no doubt get in response. As amusing as the idea was, Softpaw's better judgement took over as she was slowly becoming more awake and returning to her usual cheerful self.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( basil ;; 007 )) (( loon & rook ;; 009 ))

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:07 am

b a s i l t o e
molly ;; twenty-three moons ;; mapleclan warrior ;; heathclan alley ;; tagged - open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

basiltoe shook her head and rolled her eyes. she bid farewell to the group she'd found shelter in a forced her way into mingling. she wandered among the heathclan cats, sneering when any of them gave her a second look. i may be living here, but that doesn't mean i have to have friends! she thought gleefully to herself but she brought herself to a stop. what are you doing, fox-heart?! you've always been a happy cat, why must joining your rival clan take away your happiness? she thought, having a change of heart. she had always looked on the bright side of things, bringing hope to her clanmates when they felt there was none. why must heathclan stop that? changing her attitude, she plastered a smile on her face and found a corner to sit in and hoped a cat would engage in a conversation with her.

l o o n f r o s t
molly ;; forty-two moons ;; heathclan deputy ;; heathclan alley ;; tagged - finchstep, mentions vanillastar

loonfrost moaned as finchstep walked away. she cast a quick glance over at vanillastar but decided not to ask his opinion. if you're going to stay his deputy, you need to show that you can make good decisions for yourself! she thought and chased after finchstep. she knew the medicine cat must be offended or hurt from being dismissed so casually, but she had to understand that vanillastar was a busy cat. especially now, as they were trying to keep the peace between two once rival clans. as loonfrost landed beside finchstep, she took a deep breath. "vanillastar is just stressed at the moment, finchstep. if you still don't feel comfortable reporting to me, then it's fine. but you need to in the future because who knows when vanillastar will pass you on to me again," loonfrost offered, keeping her voice sweet but letting a demanding undertone shine.

r o o k p a w
tom ;; nine moons ;; heathclan apprentice ;; heathclan alley ;; tagged - open

rookpaw waits for interaction.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:57 pm

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - snappy, care free -
Loonfrost)

████████████
Finchstep could hear Loonfrost bounding along behind her as she searched the alley for a good place to sit. The sound of the deputy's claws tapping the rough floor was growing rather irritating. After having had her thoughts ignored by Vanillastar, she had grown short tempered and it didn't take long for her to snap. Finchstep swung around to face the she-cat. "How oblivious must you be?" Finchstep exclaimed. "Vanillastar is always like this. He is always busy or he is always grumpy. It's one or the other. It seems to me that he has lost sight in what is more important right now!" Finchstep snapped. She hadn't a care in the world about whom was hearing her lose it. In her mind, other cats already thought she was insane. "I have no interest in telling you anything, Loonfrost. Do you understand that?" Finchstep continued, not realising how she was taking her feelings out on an innocent cat just trying to do her duty. "Why can't people just leave me alone!" she screeched before turning back around and stomping off.

Finchstep had left Loonfrost standing in front of the clan. She didn't know how Loonfrost would react nor did she care. All Finchstep cared about was removing herself from other's sights and ridding herself of the burden that had been haunting her.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- gentle, relieved -
scorchedpaw, otterpaw)

████████████
Creekpaw wasn't a shy cat nor was he bad at making friends. He just wasn't the kind to waltz up to any stranger and propose that they bond. He looked at the excitement in his friends eyes and sighed in defeat. "All right. I guess so." He smiled briefly at them before switching his attention to the crowds of cats. "Do either of you know where Rookpaw is?" he turned to face them again. He was relieved that they had forgiven him so easily and although he wasn't exactly keen on meeting the new arrivals, he didn't want to ruin the freshly repaired relationship with Scorchedpaw and Otterpaw.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
bored, curious -
none)

████████████
Snaketail is waiting for interaction.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:15 am

──────────── ✵✵✵ FOGPAW ! ! ────────────
i. mapleclan. ii. 12 moons. iii. panromantic. iv. tagged: open.
────────────────────────────────────────

//fogpaw sits in a shadow to avoid the sun's gaze, unintentionally waiting for the heathclan apprentices to tag her

──────────── ♖♖♖ BONEWING ! ! ────────────
i. heathclan. ii. 26 moons. iii. bisexual, male preference. iv. tagged: loonfrost; men. emberfoot, sunpaw, finchstep.
───────────────────────────────────────────

even before anything truly began, bonewing could practically see the tension rising around their haphazardly assembled amalgamation of a camp. cats hid in minor factions throughout the region, fractured even among their own clans. the tom watched as a group of heath apprentices gathered, eager to make an approach, and he watched as a group of mapleclan warriors all wake and glare, suspicious and just daring others to approach, whether those outsiders be of maple or heath. even in times of need, cats only knew to band with those they truly trusted. some tiny voice in the back of the polydactyl tom's skull whispered softly: and what about you?

he ignored it, instead shifting his attention to hear finchstep and loonfrost arguing, the former of which had just dejectedly left vanillastar's consultation. bonewing glanced at sunpaw and emberfoot apologetically before heading off to loonfrost. he tilted his head. "what's going on?" logically, he heard vanillastar call out for the morning patrol, but bonewing imagined he had a moment to spare as simply a healer and not a warrior. he was only there to take note of herbs and important sources the warriors might miss otherwise. they could wait for a moment while bonewing helped his clan.

────────── ⚔⚔⚔ ADDERSTRIKE ! ! ──────────
i. mapleclan. ii. 34 moons. iii. pansexual. iv. tagged: clayfur & co.
───────────────────────────────────────────

"nothing is harder than faking you want to be somewhere."

adderstrike almost scoffed. "lucky for me, i don't want to be here or pretend to be here," he grumbled, rising finally. from there he looked around and was delighted to see that there were no heathclan rats nearby. or rather, not yet, and not obviously. they were watching him though - they were watching them all, he was certain of it. it was easier to share limited resources among fewer clients, after all. a thought came to his mind as that image dominated his mental view, and he swung around to look at clayfur. "maybe we should insist that basiltoe and i go with you," he started. "what if they plan to murder mapleclan slowly, one by one, and pin the death of mapleclan warriors on twolegs or dogs or foxes or something. that leaves mapleclan undefended by experienced defenders. notice how they took warriors and on of their medicine cats in addition to their warriors? maybe that cursed cat," his tail gesured vaguely to bonewing, "will hide scents with herbs or whatever?" he paused, glancing at vanillastar, haughtily leisuring about. "maybe we should bring up that point to beetlestar," adderstrike suggested, finally looking back at clayfur, his tail starting to nervously twitch.
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me