Mehl Clan~ (Semi-lit Warrior)RP

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Mehl Clan~ (Semi-lit Warrior)RP

Postby Vlette » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:53 am

𝑀𝑒𝒽𝓁 π’²π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή;
the place we have called home for years
the place we have roamed without fear for moons
Our home.

The forest was colossal, foggy, and diverse. Its canopy was overshadowed by giant Beech, Maple, Crataegus laevigata and Pinus wallichiana, who permitted their leaves and branches allowed for just enough light to pass down for a flood of different herbs to take advantage of the fern riddled moist and fertile bottom layer below. Flowering dogwood, rhododendron, hawthorn and the rare Wisteria were speckled around this giant forest~
Swooping branches dangled from the occasional tree, and a range of flowers, which grew in abundance, added colorful, scented elements to the otherwise green backdrop.
A variety of beastly sounds, most of which were birds and vermin, added life to the forest, and drowned out the splashing of fish in a nearby lake.
Within it all, was a band of Wayward and bold cats have made it their home.
Cats who have been through all crosses of life, those who have been abandoned by twolegs, those who have been born and raised there, whom have generations of wild cat in their blood. Those who have wandered in for a search of a new life.. Through all cases, each cat has lived the life of a rouge; scavenging and living the day-to-day with excitement of survival.. A life of solidarity~

The glamorous life of a rouge has gone downhill in Mehl Forest although. Over the years, the wild cats have died off~ Whole families who have lived in the forest for years and years had suddenly disappeared; New cats ceased to show their faces and it was getting harder and harder to find a mate within the giant forest with so few of them left..

Numbers lowered and lowered until one day, there was only a few left.. A beautiful petite cat.. with milky eyes whom led a heavy heart after watching those around her dissapear and pass, gathered those whom were left in the forest and devised an idea~
To avoid extinction; the rouges must band together and go against all that they have grown up upon in solidarity to grow into a clan.
Some agreed willingly with hope on their tongues; Others despised the idea and went on reluctantly.. From this a band of misfits grew, a band of the rouges

discussion + forms
Last edited by Vlette on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:05 am, edited 8 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild Hearts~ (Semi-lit Rouge Cat)RP

Postby Vlette » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:35 am

Reserved ~ Now accepting!
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mehl Clan~ (Semi-lit Warrior)RP

Postby Vlette » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:18 pm

β™‘ P A L E H E A T H E R ~ The Motherly Molly β™‘
x _________________________________ x
β™‘ {molly} β™‘{warrior}β™‘ {location; Den} β™‘ {tag(s); Open} β™‘

PaleHeather drew in a long breath.. the stale and crisp morning air stung at her nose, making her long whiskers ruffled up in a frayed manner.. She slowly managed to open her heavy eyes, sleep still weiging them down..
It was always raining in the spring.. it was a soothing sound for her to wake up to.. the wonderful symphony of soft sounds the rain liked to beat upon. Opening her eyes to such a comforting and normal weather made the she-cat relax a bit. Shivering to herself as the air stayed its crisp nature..
She curled her tail tightly along her side, her long fur fluffed slightly as she shivered, attempting to keep her warm.. It was quiet.. like most mornings... with so few cats in the newly found clan, it was normal to hear near to no commotion at all in the early morning light..
Paleheather folded her petite paws under her chest.. her ears twitched back as the tiny fae seemed to be lost in thought as she gazed outside...

Even with the clan she had helped make.. she felt very alone at times..
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:24 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Alderstar | Tom | Leader | Tags; Paleheather
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Alderstar woke up and stretched in his den. It was still strange to him that he no longer slept alone, that there were other cats asleep all around him. Admittedly, there weren’t many, but everything had to start somewhere. Group life was the only way they could avoid dying, like the rest of the peaceful families that had disappeared.

He walked it of his den, looking over to Paleheather. He’d always secretly admired her beautiful coat. He knew that his pure black one was magnificent, but hers was exquisite. He padded over to her, greeting her with a warm meow. β€œHello Paleheather,” he said. β€œHow are you feeling today?” He sat down next to her, purring gently. His voice contradicted his appearance; while he looked like he’d have a deep voice, his was fairly high compared to other toms.
Last edited by coppercanary on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:33 am

β™‘ {molly} β™‘{warrior}β™‘ {location; Den} β™‘ {tag(s); AlderStar} β™‘

PaleHeather's ear twitched as the heavy pawsteps from the back of the den were easy to distinguish.. The smell of heather thickly coated her tongue as it only familiarized the origin of the pawsteps..

The Mehl Clan had only been alive and flourishing for a few moons now.. The land surrounding the newly makeshift clan still had pathes that were untouched.. territory to still be cleared.. the clan itself was very small, the Medicine cat and the nursery combined into one den and the Leader, Apprentices and Warriors shared a den as well.. (if they had any apprentices..)

PaleHeather felt partially to blame of the clans poor beginning of shelter.. it was most likley used at one time as a rouge camp.. but it was prime territory to scour the forest for the other cats whom were still alive..
it started with PaleHeather, watching as her old clan quickly dwindled and dissapeared into the earth below her.. It started when she was only a kit.. her own clan of the past lost warriors every moon..one by one the clan cats fell ill or had left the clan entirely.. by the time she was old enough to become a warrior, she was appointed as the "den mother" of her last clan, it weighed heavily on her heart at most times.. remembering how quickly all the young apprentices and kits fell so ill and collapsed just as the warriors around her... it wasent uncommon to see the fae alone with herself, simply thinking and mourning over the loss of so many cats around her.. she had constantly thought to herself.. : Why me?

PaleHeather shook her head slightly, clearing the thought from her mind as her tufted ear perked slightly, hearing that all too familiar voice next to her.. AlderStar.. the leader of the Mehl Clan and the first cat PaleHeather had banded together with to start the clan.. He was her earliest supporter, she knew with a larger and more powerful cat such as himself, she would have a leader she could trust in.

PaleHeather lifted her gaze to meet his, her pale orange, grey and white gentle flecked face was soft and welcoming.. even if her mind was in a distress..
Good-morning Alderstar~ She whispered, her ribbon-like tail now curled at her side as he sat next to her.. the tom practically was two of the smaller fae, his stature towering over her.. yet she had never felt intimidated by him in the least.
I see the rain hasent ceased from last night like we had hoped.. thats two days in a row now.. we can only pray to starclan that the creek hasent overflooded.. She mewled, her soft green eyes looking back towards the opening of the den.. droplets forming at the roof of the cave from moisture, dripping down onto the others who were still soundly sleeping.. it was pouring out from under their rocky sanctuary..

We need to hunt.. or attempt to anyways, The fresh-kill pile is dwindling.. with all this rain its going to go bad fast PaleHeather whispered, her eyes showing glimpses of worry... her motherly nature shining through towards her clan..
She looked up at Alderstar, her ears slightly back as she looked for even a glimpse of reassurance
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MoonWolf~ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:19 am

ArticRiver / Female / MedCat / Location: Den / Crush: None / Tags: None

ArticRiver awakened to a pair of cats talking outside. She didn't let her bother her however, it felt nice to wake up to something other than birds. She yawned softly and stretched out her legs before getting up into a seated position. Her right ear flickered as she listened the sound of rain outside and prayed to Starclan that it would not thunder, something she feared almost more than being alone for the rest of her life. Leaning her head forwards she could almost hear the hushed voice of Paleheather above the rain. After a while she began to wake up even more and decided to give her coat a good clean before heading out to find healing herbs and check around the clan making sure everyone was alright. Her number one rule was appearance was everything when you are a medcat. Nobody wants a scruffy-looking fluffball to treat them after all. When she had finished she decided to head to the entrance of the den and peer out. The sudden bright light caused her to blink her emerald-green eyes several times before she seated herself to watch the rain. She watched the other two cats with curiosity and was glad she was a part of the clan. She felt very safe.
~MoonWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:29 am

Alderstar sighed. "I’m sure that the creek hasn’t overflowed. Even if it has, we don’t have any kits that could be in danger by going near it," he mewed. He flashed back to how his friends and family had died, either fallen sick from a mysterious illness or been killed by the twolegs. The losses he’d felt over that time... They had been devastating, and he was determined not to let that happen to Paleheather. She was too sweet for that. "I’m sure that everything will be fine. We’ve survived this long, and I see no reason that our group should fall." His tail twitched, and his stomach churned. What if something did happen to them? He shook his head. He shouldn’t think things like that; it wouldn’t do anyone any good. "Would you like to go hunting?" he asked her. They weren’t doing anything in particular, so they may as well make themselves useful. The prey pile was also dwindling, so someone had to go. He stood and walked to the edge of their camp, picking his way among the brambles before stopping to wait for Paleheather. If she was coming.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:15 pm

β™‘ {molly} β™‘{warrior}β™‘ {location; Den} β™‘ {tag(s); AlderStar} β™‘

PaleHeathers heart sunk slightly as Alderstar suggested to go hunting.. a shiver went down her spine as she could already feel the cold rain pelt against her back.. Her ears twitched backwards as she watched the leader stride through the rainfall as if it were nothing..
A small mewl escaped her maw before her head lowered, bolting out of the den with her body low and her ears pinned back, glued to her head in despair as the initial kiss of the brisk cold rain running along her skin chilled her to the bone.. Quickly running on her petite paws over to Alderstar as he awaited for her..

G..goodness... PaleHeather breathed, shivering a bit as she tried to get her tiny body used to the frigid weather. Raindrops dripped off from her tufted ears, her ribbon-like tail now looked ruffled and splotched with the work of the weather..
Wh..where do you want to hunt..? The trees are so slippery.. She said, looking off into the distance as the shelter of brambles helped keep her a tiny bit dry..
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:02 pm

Alderstar twitched his tail as a large droplet hit it. He moved beneath the bramble with Paleheather, which sheltered them both from the rain. β€œWe could hunt by the pines,” he suggested. β€œWe might get less wet there.” He had noticed Paleheather’s dislike of the rain, and that was why he’d suggested that they hunt there. He began thinking of the best route to the pines, both the quickest and the most sheltered. A particular trail came to mind, one that he’d frequently used when he was a rogue. β€œWe could go by the beech trees along the way, so that they stop some of the rain.” He set off, walking at a relaxed pace towards the giant beech trees that overshadowed the trail. As he walked, he smelt mice and squirrels, shrews and voles. He was already thinking about the delicious meal he would share with his companions when he arrived at the pines.
Last edited by coppercanary on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MoonWolf~ » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:03 pm

ArticRiver / Female / MedCat / Location: Den / Crush: None / Tags: None

ArticRiver soon enough decided it was time to head on out and start her duties. She had heard of some new herbs which were growing not too far away from the clan and wanted to try them out to see if they were any good. She braced herself to get wet fur but she didn't mind the rain really, at least her coat would be cleaner than it had been in months... She sprinted out of the den and into the forest. Upon arrival she gathered and collected herbs into a pouch on her side. In order to get a better view she climbed a large tree whos branches all twisted together to form a perch she could look from. She climbed to the very top having no fear of heights. She could climb trees well and enjoyed the views. Even though it was raining she dug her claws into the bark so she wouldn't slide off the branch and squinted to get a better look at the ground. She knew the herbs had purple flowers but it was the leaves which did the trick. When she thought she saw some she climbed down the branch and jumped. Her feet landed gracefully on the ground but as it was wet she skidded a little. She was glad nobody was around to witness it. She walked along the forest humming a gentle tune.
~MoonWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me