[ π’Šπ’π’•π’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’… ! canine roleplay ; open ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: post five

Postby typically, » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:45 am

❝ ATHENA !! ❞

❝ female - alpha - husky - tags; apollo - crush; tbd ❞

she nodded solemnly her expression dead serious. joey needed to know the truth. this trip would not be easy. it was dangerous. there was a danger behind every corner which lurked in the shadows. food was hard to come by. your pelt would loose it's sleek and thick lush in an instant. you flamboyant colored orbs would soon become dull and sunken in. your step would loose it's spring and you would soon find yourself dragging your beat paws against the hard rocky surface. causing blisters to cove your hardened paw pads. that were close to bleeding. your whole body would ache and your legs would burn. like a fire was coursing through your body. making your nerves screech. yet even though she confirmed the inquiry of telling joey, her thin frame still shook as she inched closer to where the dame lay. athena didn't like bringing people down. it wasn't something that streamed through her veins.

as she inched closer to the fae who was deep into her pregnancy her head raised up higher and her ear tips reached for the pale blue sky. just for the sake of announcing her rank. her orbs narrowed lightening the depth of her anxious auburn stare. when her and apollo arrived by her her tail swayed gently, letting the light hit it. she let apollo speak to her before she, in return opened her own maw. she dipped her head in greeting. just to welcome her warmly. she didn't want to start off their small talk with a hard exterior. she wanted to earn the likings of her fellow canids. "hello, joey." she greeted warmly the words making her pale tongue buzz unexpectedly. she sputtered for a split second because of this but quickly returned to her senses. "me and apollo just wanted to inform you about the hardships of the journey." she barked, her voice now turning hard. she wasn't going to sugar anything up for her.

❝ UNO !! ❞

❝ female - guard - mtn dog - tags; jax - crush; tbd ❞

she listened to him, her ears flopped up slightly. as the bernese tilted her head. his words were soothing. yet he didn't speak so confidently. which caused her pelt to prickle in concern. did he really mean what he was saying? or was pity just causing his words. yet as he examined his soft eyes and the gentle wag of his tail she thought differently. he seemed too concerned to be faking it. it was strange for her. to be around other canids. it had been awhile. she got up and moved closer to jax a warm expression found in her eyes.

she nuzzled the catahoula canine happily. her tail wagging gently. "jax it's great to know you're here for me. you're like a brother to me." she woofed joyfully. the young canine looked up at him with doubt in her eyes. she wasn't that big of an oaf. her head fell to the left. and her ears fluttered over her orbs for a few seconds. as concern flitted into them. her lips pursed together. "do you.. honestly think so?" she inquired. a frown flitting across her lips. nimue seemed a bit mature perhaps? maybe she wouldn't like her. because past all her doubts and anxieties was a little child. who was still actually growing up.

❝ AMAR !! ❞

❝ male - omega -border collie - tags; etros, aquaris, & other doods - crush; tbd ❞

he was nervous. yet he wiped off all his insecurities. put on a fake smile and raised his head slightly. yet kept his ears flattened against his cranium. just to show that he had somewhat respect for the canids in front of him. or at least to show he knew his rank. his tail hung in between the indents of his two hips. showing his slight anxiety still. though he had enough intelligence to tell that etros was caring. so he slank by the doberman's side. just in case something went wrong. reese, he wasn't so sure on. she seemed nice enough but she had a strange auroa to him.

the collie bowed his head respectfully when the larger tan and black dog spoke to him. his orbs sunk to the comforting image of the grass below his two paws. before he replied to the more highly respected canid. "i'm doing alright. just a bit.. anxious about the upcoming journey. what about you?" he replied to the guard. choosing his words carefully. yet his voice held a shaky tone. which didn't make him sound so confident. yet at least he had spoken. which was a plus to him. since he usually stayed quiet around many dogs. besides the omegas. since he felt a strange bond. that seemed to be only coming from one side.
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π’Šπ’π’•π’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’… ! canine roleplay ; open ]

Postby kabayΓΈ » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:02 am

𝕁𝕠𝕖π•ͺ
Female β€’ Sub/Mother β€’ Alaskan Husky β€’ 3 Years β€’ Heterosexual β€’ Tagged: Bentley, Apollo, Athena

[color] [/]| [color=#000040]FOUR [/]| [col][/]: | [colo][/]: | [color=#]WITH[/]: OPEN[/center]
Joey bit back a grin as a sudden glazed look claimed Ben’s eyes. Wether he was confused, or in deep thought, Joey believed she would do best to elaborate a little. Expecting the average house pet to understand the role of a sled dog was a little far fetched. β€œAhh, you know. Pulling sleds through the snow with a team of dogs and such? It was just their way where I was born. Boy am I glad I don’t live here anymore. I was never one for the cold.” She chuckled softly to herself, fluffing her coat around her shoulders. Joey found herself captivated by Bentley’s story. It was quite obvious he was intelligent, but Joey hadn’t quite expected him to have such great responsibilities. It was all well and truly interesting, reminding her of a few service dogs she’d come across in the past. Joey had always paid them little mind. They were too occupied to ever interact. Dare she even say obnoxious. But discovering Ben’s dedication to his previous owner, Joey could all but respect him. β€œI bet you’re missing him like crazy.” She said lowly, her mind slowly picturing her own family. Seeing them in her head caused guilt to seep into her chest. She’d been ready to abandon them. Trade them for what she believed to be a better life. For all but her own happiness. She bit down on her tongue as a long sigh slowly exhaled. β€œWell the main thing is, you’ll see Peter again. We’re all going to make it home.” Though she directed this at Bentley, her eyes flickered to her swollen abdomen. She’d do everything in her power to ensure she returned home with them. Back to her family.
Joey’s heart skipped a beat as a deep voice behind called out her name. β€œOh...” she spun round with a flustered glance and smiled shyly once she saw the alpha stood facing her. β€œOf course. Ask away.” She replied and looked directly at him, nodding her head in greeting as Athena joined the male. Joey was hoping Bentley would stick around. Although the pair were alphas of the pack, she was still unfamiliar with their personas. And while she respected them as leaders, it would be comforting to have someone she’d now met close by. Her eyes shifted to Athena, and Joey dipped her head after her greeting. Her voice was warm, and Joey appreciated the comfort held in her tone. Instantly, this brought the tension from her body. But just as quickly, her voice took on a sharp edge, that injected a seriousness into Joey’s reaction. β€œYes. I know this isn’t going to be easy. But...but I’ll do my best to keep up. I promise. You won’t have to wait for me.” Joey knew Bentley had already promised not to leave her behind. But she certainly did not want to appear a liability, now especially in front of the leaders. Maybe they’d be supportive. After all, they stepped up because of their will to get the pack back home. Joey just hoped this promise applied to the underdogs of the pack.
kabayΓΈ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bingo & woodpecker 001

Postby jellyphants » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:33 am

xxxxππˆππ†πŽ !!
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
sex male rank sub to-be tags open
bingo sneezed.

he ate a couple of spiders and some grass, pacing anxiously.
his humans wouldn't do this on purpose, would they? they
loved him. they always told him so; even the little human
pups would hug him, puckering their lips and placing them
repeatedly on his head in what he had come to know was t
he human version of nuzzling.

but- he wasn't all alone in this place. he had heard other
dogs and had began to suspect there was a pack. bingo
whined to nobody in particular, his ears flattened- he
wanted to go and see, but he was afraid. several though
ts flashed through his head- what if they're dominant?
what if they attack me?

pausing his pacing, he looked up. he had been following
the other dogs for a while now. bingo wanted company,
but at the same time, he was anxious. deciding to face
his fears, he drew closer to the groups of dogs
dotted around, stub tail wagging faintly as he mumbled a
greeting to the pack.

xxxxπ–πŽπŽπƒππ„π‚πŠπ„π‘ !!
sex female rank sub to-be tags open
woodpecker prowled, the muddy hindquarters of a rat in
her jaws; she had only been here for a while but had al
ready gotten used to it. flicking an ear absentmindedl
y, she sniffed the air, catching a strong whiff of other
dogs. slightly irritated simply by them being there, sh
e squatted to urinate, determined to make her presen
ce known. she hadn't been in many packs before- ther
e had been the rowdy, rough groups of the alleys and
streets, but this pack seemed different. bristling her
fur to make herself look bigger, she gulped the rem
aining leg and tail of the rat before walking off to me
et the other abandoned dogs, tail swaying with unease.
Last edited by jellyphants on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MythicalTea » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:47 am

Juliette
Papillon β™₯ Female β™₯ 2 Years β™₯ Subordinate β™₯ Link β™₯ Tags: The pack? open

Well, there was no use just sitting around, Juliette decided. She stood up, brushed the dust of her fur, and felt which way the wind blew. She went against the breeze, so that any smells would be blowing onto her face. She could hear squirrels, mice and other critters and she chased the first few, but being only a pampered pooch she couldn't do anything but bark wildly at the running rodent and get tired soon after. She continued walking, even picking up a trace of human. But nothing else. She started settling down. Her legs were tired, she was hungry and thirsty.

But then Juliette realised that she could smell something.
It wasn't a squirrel, or a mouse.
She could smell another dog.

Julie ran forward with the excitement of a puppy, following the smell. She soon came across more smells of more dogs, and got even more excited. There are others!

Juliette walked into the camp, realizing she had finally found exactly what she needed - a pack.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:44 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      xxxxx 𝑨 𝑷 𝑢 𝑳 𝑳 𝑢
      the canine's attention flashed between the group. athena, then bentley, and finally joey once again. apollo kept quiet for a few moments. he hadn't spoken to the mother much before and wasn't planning to make a bad impression... or get pulled into her wrath. the brute pressed his maw closed firmly. he continued to hold this hesitance of mother dogs in the back of his mind. everytime he glanced at joey he thought of all the things his former pack had told him. joey did seem sweet from what he had seen but who knew. the male's ears leaned back when athena's serious tone met his ears. apollo listened to joey's reply but the shepherd was struck with guilt for placing this stress on joey. of course they wouldn't leave her. she'd do just fine at whatever pace she needed to take. his pride was quickly replaced with kindheartedness as he spoke up through the others. β€œoh no, you’re fine, joey.” he attempted to reassure her. apollo found true consideration to be difficult to show at times. all he ever cared about were the rough ways of a street dog and.. other things including his social rank. even though this was true, he also knew that the subordinates needed to have some sense of trust in him. β€œwe were just wanting your input... what kind of environment would you be most comfortable in while having your....” the male tilted his head towards one side, his attention pulling to her belly then back to her face.β€œpuppies..?” the canine finished meekly. apollo wasn’t sure if speaking about the little ones should be treated as a sensitive subject. he was unsure if joey was uncomfortable speaking about it as well. the shepherd hurried to fix his posture as to not look to dim-witted and confused. it was hard for him to believe that he was so intimidated by a female dog.

xxxxx 𝑡 𝑰 𝑴 𝑼 𝑬
      dante. she silently repeated this name in her mind a few times. nimue just couldn't forget it. how could she though? he was the only dog she had interacted with here. the brute mentioned that she wasn't the only nervous dog here. the collie held onto this sentence. she hadn't really thought about it that way. the dogs here had most likely been through the same as she. although nimue had to admit that they all seemed to adjust quicker than her. everyone was just talking up a storm, while nim hid away from the group. his words to provide her with friendship brought a soft beam to her expression. nimue's frame swayed evenly side to side, following the motions of a wagging tail. her mind urged her to blurt out confirmation within the first second he asked. the collie stopped herself and carried her response more carefully, more elegantly than she originally wanted to bark out. "i'll think about it. thank you." nimue responded warmly. the collie really did appreciate his offer and would do anything to have a friend that she could lean on in her tough times but was it really safe? she still didn't know these dogs. her crown lowered slightly and she averted her eyes elsewhere. what could she do to make a decent first impression of herself? oh no, nimue began to worry that she was staying quiet for too long. the damsel definately didn't want him to leave. especially so soon.. "dante, were you a stray, or were you a pet before this?" the collie inquired. nim tensed after her words fell out into the open. it was too late to take back her question but she felt concerned of what his response would be. if he was a pet, then she might have been bringing the brute to a negative mood. dante would miss his owners and for her to bring it up.. how terrible of her. the subordinate's eyes wandered over his frame, attemping to find a distraction from her embarrasment. ears and face warming, her tail found it's way under her belly and stuck to it.

xxxxx π‘ͺ 𝑬 𝑫 𝑨 𝑹
      the elder was pleased with his and vixen's conversation. once they were finished speaking he lumbered off to catch some rest. cedar wandered through the forest, grumbling when his leg nearly gave out on him mid-trot. he slowed his pace to one that was more careful than his previous speed. he wasn't aging well, but no matter. the male would rest and feel just fine..at least he hoped so. without his owners to give him medicine in order to ward off his aches and pains, he was affected by his old bones more than normal. this only brought frustration to cedar. he disliked being held back from his duties and the actions he wished to do. rabbits had no difficulty keeping away from him these days, while in the past he could catch a rabbit in just the blink of an eye. then he'd run back to return the animal to his kind owner. cedar simply twitched his nose and shook his head in this cloud of defeat. the brute paused, floppy ears perked high once realizing that this twitch of his nose caught onto a new scent in the air. it was difficult to sort through the forest's aroma as well as the packs' but he managed to find an unfamiliar smell. cedar gave a heavy breath of air, which blew back to his face along with the wind. it was a clean scent, one that was untouched by the pack. the elderly canine lowered his snout to the ground. while following his nose he would keep his focus forward and his path clear. tracking was his best aspect by far. luckily with age it hadn't yet failed him. slowly but surely his mocha colored nose led him to his destination. after some short time, he lifted his head. the scent was becoming overpowering as he created distance between himself and the pack. while bringing himself closer and closer to this unknown creature he was following. the brute's slightly crippled pace came to a stop. cedar's eyes wandered the area but they lowered at the sight of something furry. initially he assumed it was some type of squirrel, until he finally realized it was another dog. this dog was small and definitely not one he had observed within the pack. they didn't appear as much of a threat considering he had the advantage of size. the canine seemed quite lost as well, or searching for something at least. he cleared his throat in order to bring the little dog's attention toward him. β€œexcuse me.. are you lost?”
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:05 am

timeskip to the next day, dogs are getting ready to leave and head to the meadows.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Stellar~ » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:27 pm

*~.:. Wolfern *~.:.

Male | Guard | Swift | Wolfdog | Seven

*~.:. He woke up with a jolt, opening his jaw into a yawn. He curled his tail around himself, he usually wasn't this tired when he woke up. He'd gotten to bed early, he flicked his ear, looking up to check on the others. His sleepy reddish/amber gaze swept over the figures. He sighed, he didn't want to get up, he was too tired. He forces himself to get up, his tail down. He opened his mouth to another yawn. ``Ughhh….Almost forgot we were heading to the meadows...`` He grumbled, stalking off. He knew he had to stay awake, despite the urge for sleep.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 8 gifts.
~Stellar~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:09 am

new thread here.

please move your posts to the new thread.
no need to repost your character forms, the discussion thread will stay the same!
all dogs are now moving to the meadow.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me