〖➳〗through the valley - - open & accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: 〖➳〗through the valley - - open & accepting!

Postby maplefoxie » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:45 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
• ❰ SPARROWPAW ❱ •
male • 9 moons • shadeclan apprentice • bisexual • shadeclan camp
tags; Shade • mentions; Azurepaw, Dawnpaw, Talonpaw

indentAfter finishing his calls, Sparrowpaw took a glance back down at the apprentices, none of them moving a muscle, the young Shadeclan apprentice almost tilted his head in pure confusion, he figured that at least one of them would want to tag along, he wouldn't have minded who would have wanted to come along. Sparrowpaw knew most of the other apprentices quite well by now, the orange and grey one being Dawnpaw who Sparrowpaw thought could be a bit too sensitive at times. He knew the frosty grey kitten was Azurepaw, who was quite easy-going, and the other spotted apprentice, Talonpaw, who could be a bit too flirty for his own comfort at times, but easily the most fun to be around. Just as he turned around he spotted the dark brown striped shape of his leader coming towards him, causing the small apprentice to shift his gaze up to meet the stare of the much larger striped feline. He only felt the glare of bronze eyes for a second but it got its point across to him, leaving the younger feline standing there, almost unable to move a muscle, only watching with caution as his leader left the den and leaned on the entrance of the camp. He did have to admit, Shade was quite intimating when he tried to be, and if the young feline had to be honest, he scared him sometimes, so instead of doing anything, he opted to sit down quietly, waiting to see if any of the other apprentices would decide to wake up.
Last edited by maplefoxie on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:11 am

𝐈𝐯𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞
creekclan warrior . female . 26 moons . tagged: none . mentions: rookpaw

The night had come and passed well before Ivygaze finally woke from her slumber, she'd been out rather late walking patrols and had lost track of time. By the time she noticed how late it was the moon was already high in the sky. She'd dragged herself back to the camp and slunk into the warrior's den before passing out closer to the entrance. Even with all of the others getting up and removing themselves from the den she remained deep in sleep, it wasn't until the sun finally poured onto her face that she roused. A gentle sigh broke from the young feline's mouth as she pulled herself up and onto her four paws before exiting out of the den. Everyone besides her seemed to be already awake and moving, preparing to head out and get moving for the day. With Shadeclan not far they patrolled heavily and with a sense of duty Ivygaze had committed to these patrols as well, though her heart was becoming less involved with it. She felt a sense of duty to her pride and her family had existed in it so long that when the split occurred she had felt obligated to stay with them. She didn't regret it most days but the rigidness of Creekclan often caused the feline more stress than she cared to admit. Quickly she shook the thoughts away and began walking towards the apprentice's den in search of her own apprentice, Rookpaw.

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫
loner . male . 41 moons . tagged: none . mentions: none

The morning sun had peaked early and glinted off the lake until its light shined in his eyes, the large tom had nestled himself near the base of a tree close to the water to sleep for the night. He had heard the whispers that the two clans would claim the lake's island as a meeting place but so far had seen no sign of either of the clan's. He could smell the borders and was careful to respect them, better to be introduced peacefully than to be dragged to a leader with his fur in tufts. Pulling his body up he walked the few fox lengths to the lake and bent down to take a few sips. Once his thirst was quenched he dived deeper into the woods, his steps as quiet as possible for his size as he searched for his next meal. It wasn't long before he caught the smell of a mouse and began tracking after it. His body hugged the ground, belly fur brushing atop the leaves as his green eyes scanned the ground in front of him. When its squeak finally gave its position away he pressed low, resting his weight on his back paws as his tail extended straight behind him. Silent seconds passed before the mouse finally paused close enough and Bearscar catapulted himself forward; unfortunately he'd never been the best hunter and misjudged his leap by mere centimeters. His paws closed around nothing while the mouse escaped with barely a scratch. He watched it disappear into the brushes and sighed gently, upset to see the meal gone.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:39 am

[] TIDEPAW

--------{ she/her | creekclan apprentice | 8 moons }-----{ location: creekclan camp }
--------{ tagged: feathertail, blackpaw, cloudpaw }---{ mentioned: n/a }
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxAs her mentor called her name, the small apprentice turned back and faced her, voice almost at a whine. "Blackpaw started it!" she meowed defensively, flicking her tail towards the darker tom as she did so. Tidepaw watched as her mentor sat down next to her, and tried to duck away as Feathertail groomed her fur. I'm not a kit! she thought, although she wasn't as offended as she seemed. "I am calm!" she responded to her mentor's exclamation. Though her pelt said otherwise, and she self-consciously gave her chest fur a few licks to flatten it down. After managing another glare at Blackpaw for attacking her and Cloudpaw for his response, she looked back up at Feathertail as she mentioned hunting. "Of coarse I remember! I almost caught a rabbit last time!" Almost, repeated in her mind. But, alas, her exited nature came back all at once yet again, and the thought left as quickly as it came. "What are we hunting today? Fish? Birds? Voles? Rabbits? Mice?" Of coarse she would mention fish first. That was her favorite type of prey, and she was decently confident in catching them, ironic to her own water-based name. The rest of the suggestions, of coarse, came out one after another until the she-cat ran out of breath.

TidalCurrent wrote:
[] AMBERTHROAT

--------{ she/her | shadeclan warrior | 30 moons }-----{ location: shadeclan camp }
--------{ tagged: maplesplash }---{ mentioned: sparrowpaw, silverclaw, talonpaw, dawnpaw }

xxxxxxxxThe golden-chested tortoiseshell cat opened her eyes once more, before closing them. Only to open them once more right after. Sighing, Amberthroat whisked her tail back off of her nose and stood up. She stretched, making sure to keep her claws sheathed in order to not mess up the bedding of moss beneath her. It seemed it would be one of those days, where once the cat was awake she couldn't return back to sleep. Blinking the haze of sleep away from her eyes, she glanced around the space once more. A few of the warriors had moved now, and although she wasn't within view of the clan's apprentices, she could hear one quite clearly getting their friends up. Focusing her gaze back to the entrance she was resting near, she noticed the familiar ginger pelt of one of her oldest friends. Shaking bits of leaves out of her pelt and sparing a few heartbeats to wash her pelt, she quietly padded over to the cat just outside the den, Maplesplash. Reaching her side, she let out a small mrow of a friendly greeting. "Have any plans for today?" she questioned. "I was thinking about taking Dawnpaw into one of the forest clearings for some battle practice, if Silverclaw didn't mind, of-coarse. If you'd like, you can come with us with your apprentice as well. These things are easier to teach with multiple cats after-all, aren't they?" Amberthroat smiled slightly. It would be nice spending time with her old friend, and she knew plenty of places over in the birch forests where the underbrush was thin enough to practice in.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maplefoxie » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:37 am

• ❰ SWIFTSTEP ❱ •
male • 17 moons • creekclan warrior • pansexual • creekclan camp
tags; -- • mentions; --

indent i'll write soon i promise.

• ❰ MAPLESPLASH ❱ •
female • 36 moons • shadeclan warrior • bisexual • shadeclan camp
tags; Amberthroat • mentions; Talonpaw

indent The ginger and white feline's green eyed gaze shifted as she heard the mrow of her tortoiseshell coated friend, Amberthroat. Maplesplash had known the other she-cat for a while, so she fully welcomed any conversation with her. Opting to remain silent as the other she-cat explained what they should do together, and she couldn't help but agree. "I'm sure Talonpaw would love to join you two for training, I'll be sure to bring her along." Maplesplash knew her apprentice well enough to figure that the spotted tabby would prefer a day of training with other apprentices over another day of doing practically nothing at camp. For a moment she debated on whether she wanted to invite some of the other apprentices and their mentors, but decided against the idea, unwilling to deal with 4 apprentices at once rather than 2, even if all their mentors would be there. She was sure her friend had plenty of idea for where their apprentices should train for the day, even if the weather wasn't the best for it. Maplesplash could still feel the chill in the air and the aftermath of the light sun showers that occurred during the night. While she didn't hate the rain, or the feel of water, she actually kind of liked it, it could affect the quality of hunts and training sessions. "It's still quite chilly and foggy out, but I don't see how that could influence our plans." She stated, fully focusing her gaze on Amberthroat and giving her a subtle smile, a small signal that she was perfectly fine with these plans.

• ❰ SNOW ❱ •
female • 28 moons • loner • demisexual • shadeclan border
tags; Bearscar • mentions; --

indentPaw-step after paw-step, the white coated loner treaded around the marked border of the cats who called themselves 'Shadeclan'. Snow's naturally curious nature had driven her to follow the two clans to their current locations, and she had no reason to complain. However she had no time to worry about other cats around, shaking her head for a moment, she tried to bring herself back to the current time, straining her senses while she walked in an attempt to catch herself a meal. She remained careful not to cross the scented border however, as much as she doesn't understand the clans themselves, she figured it would be best to respect their borders. Just as she had almost decided to finish of her morning hunts, a soft rustle in the leaves above caught her attention, a bird. Crouching down into a hunting position, the white hunter watched as the bird sat there in the tree, seemingly have just landed a moment ago. Despite pale green-grey eyes completely trained and focused on her prey, Snow almost didn't want to pounce, she desperately needed a meal for the morning, but she didn't know if a bird was worth the risk. Just at that moment, the bird she was aiming to catch landed it's eyes on her, and by instinct she catapulted up in an attempt to catch her prey, unfortunately falling short and landing on the branch instead, with all snow could do was watch as the potential meal fly away, even if it was partly her fault. Just as was about to leap down she heard a rustle of bushes somewhere nearby, turning her attention towards it, she saw a mouse, but it was already scampering away, was there another cat here? Maybe she shouldn't leap down yet, but curiosity caused her to lean forward to try to spot the other feline that may be nearby.
maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:28 pm

[] AMBERTHROAT

--------{ she/her | shadeclan warrior | 30 moons }-----{ location: shadeclan camp }
--------{ tagged: maplesplash, dawnpaw }---{ mentioned: sparrowpaw, talonpaw }

xxxxxxxxAmberthroat flashed a small smile as the ginger she-cat agreed to her proposition. She knew Dawnpaw would be happy to have company, the excitable young cat usually got along well with other felines. The warrior remembered back to when Dawnpaw's apprenticeship first started. Amberthroat was already inexperienced enough, having never taken on an apprentice before then. It just added onto the hardships the apprentice went through, being half-blind in one eye within a forest was hard enough without the addition of having to learn to fight and hunt. The tortoiseshell has noticed a lot of improvement between the both of them in the two moons they've been paired up, though, and there's plenty more time to get even further. She herself still needs to get better at straying away from sour topics around the apprentice. The warrior's knack for going off on every subject a side could even get taken on does have its downfalls around younger cats. She's slipped up in words more times than she can count around the sensitive Dawnpaw, especially with their different takes on what's needed to survive. Maplesplash's second choice of words snapped her out of her thoughts, and she exchanged glances with the other she-cat before glancing back out at the forest once more. The air was damp from fog, which only strengthened the effect of chilly weather and disallowed them from seeing more than a few fox-lengths ahead of them. "We could go closer to the southern parts of our territory. It's farthest from the lake so there shouldn't be much fog, and there's plenty of good clearings in the birch trees there for practice." Returning the friendly gesture from her friend, she stood up and stretched her limbs once more. Turning inwards to the dark ruins of stone they called their camp, she beckoned to Maplesplash with her tail and began to pad farther inside.

xxxxxxxxThe walls and floor of stone around her got cooler and darker the more she walked forward, even though the trip to where the apprentices usually lay was a short one. Her pupils dilated to adjust in the subtle change in lighting, allowing her to see the mounds of fur lying close together not too far away. As she got closer she noticed one of the apprentices, sparrowpaw, sitting awake a few paw-steps away from the group. She wasn't the type to be able to read other cats well, but she could tell his mood was downcast. She wondered what any cat had said to the tom, she'd been so used to the apprentice showing off his confident and hyperactive personality. But, she wasn't one to prod, so she merely nodded to him and turned her attention to a smaller orange and grey bundle of fur not too far away. Padding up to Dawnpaw, she nudged the apprentice in the side with her paw. "Wake up Dawnpaw, we're gonna do some battle training today with Maplesplash and Talonpaw." she meowed just loud enough for the apprentice to hear.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Rookpaw
6 Moons
Creekclan
Apprentice
Mentored by Ivygaze
Single
With Ivygaze
At Creekclan Apprentice Den

There was always something about leaving the apprentice den in the morning that made Rookpaw's fur stand on end. Perhaps it was the fact that as soon as she did, she felt that all of Creekclan would be looking at her, as if that big, open space was made of nothing but eyes. The longer she hesitated, the more likely she was to be accused of sleeping in. The more often she was accused of sleeping in, the less she wanted to leave the apprentice den. It was a vicious cycle.
    Rookpaw knew she could not stay here forever, though, so she took one more swipe at the messy fur behind her ear and rose from her mossy nest. Gingerly, the black she-cat padded towards the entrance and emerged into the morning sunlight. She suddenly felt small. Then, Rookpaw spotted her mentor headed in her direction and assumed Ivygaze was coming to "wake her up". Hopeful to avoid that topic, Rookpaw glanced at her toes, and shyly up at her mentor's face again.
    "Um, hi, Ivygaze."

Bluepelt
67 Moons
Shadeclan
Warrior
Single
Alone
At Shadeclan Camp

It was a rather slow morning, and chilly as well. Bluepelt was grateful for their thick fur that kept them warm in such weather, and their folded ears tended not to lose heat so fast as other cats'. Of course, paying the price in difficulty moving them might not have been worthwhile, but no one gets to chose the circumstances of their own birth. After all these moons, Bluepelt just thought of themself as "Bluepelt", and that was good enough for them.
    With deep copper eyes that contrasted attractively from their slate fur, Bluepelt had a glance around. They had no apprentice to train, so their typical first actions of the day included waiting for patrols to be assigned. Bluepelt preferred to be present as opposed to setting off on their own when Shade might need them. However, the patrols had not been arranged yet, so Bluepelt casually watched and waited.

Chi
19 Moons
Rogue
Single
Alone
At the Lake

Chi was in a bad mood. She had woken up hungry and thirsty enough to have a faint headache, which not the nicest way to start the day. Her first order of business was to get something to drink, which was easy enough. She had chosen her little nest under a bush because fresh water was within a short distance, supplied by a tranquil lake quite close to where a few large groups of cats had taken up residence recently. Chi had a lot of thoughts about that, but mulling it over now made her temples throb. Instead, she followed the sound of gentle lapping towards the lakeshore until she exited the treeline and was greeted by bright lights that made her hiss in protest. Light always seemed to make headaches worse, but she endured it, because she knew nothing would feel better if she remained thirsty.
    Chi padded down to the sandy shore, leaving distinct pawprints behind her, but only for what would have been a tail-length or two, if she had a tail. It was a small shore. She continued into her forepaws were submerged in water, and then bent down to lap up a few mouthfuls of cool, refreshing water that quickly brought relief from her pain.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slifer The SkyNoodle » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:48 pm

B L A C K P A W

he/him ~ creekclan apprentice // 9 moons // location: creekclan camp ~ tagged: tidepaw, shrikefeather

Blackpaw smiled at Tidepaw, pale eyes full of warmth. Back when he had first had met her, when he had just been introduced to the clan cats, Tidepaw had been his first friend. He first piece in his new family. And after that, he had developed....a crush. Which was abhorrent and awkward for a few moons before he subtly figured out that she wasn't interested in him, or any other tom cat for that matter. Eventually, he got over it, but his affection had remained there at full force. He felt pride warm his heart at her bubbling personality in the face of hunting. She would be a great warrior one day. Until then, he turned his attention back to his mentor. Along with Tidepaw, he felt very strongly for Shrikefeather. An older sister, or perhaps even a mother-like figure in his life now. Letting a low, raspy purr rumble from his chest, he let his body lean against his mentor's and tilted his head to make eye contact with her.
Last edited by Slifer The SkyNoodle on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slifer The SkyNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:20 am

-Gorsefur-
    tom // twenty-three moons // CreekClan deputy // homosexual // crush; Shade // apprentice; n/a // tags; Creekstar

When he had finished his calls, he glanced over and spotted his leader approaching him. Trying to hide a small flicker of worry that he did something wrong, the tabby dipped his head and listened to what the she-cat had asked him to do. Trying to mask a small frown he cleared his throat, "what if an apprentice helped Hawkwing? I just don't want to leave the camp too defenseless with our small numbers," he spoke as he wasn't trying to question her orders, but rather come to a compromise.

-Talonpaw-
    she-cat // eleven moons // ShadeClan apprentice // pansexual // crush; n/a // mentor; Maplesplash // tags; Sparrowpaw, Maplesplash

The golden spotted tabby was currently dreaming about her old home and her parents before they went away suddenly, causing the she-cat to wake up with a start. Her normally sleek fur was bristled and her breathing was a little heavy as she blinked the sleep from her eyes and looked around, seeing as Sparrowpaw was already awake, as was her mentor. Sitting up, she then tried to force her fur to lay back down as she flicked her tail under the other apprentices chin as she walked past.

-Silent-
    tom // six moons // ShadeClan med. cat appretice // demisexual // crush; n/a // mentor; Hemlockpool // tags; open

tbd
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:59 am

[] CREEKSTAR

--------{ she/her | creekclan leader | 44 moons }-----{ Location: creekclan camp }
--------{ Tagged: gorsefur, hawkwing }--{ Mentioned: cloudpaw, rookpaw, frostcloud }

xxxxxxxxIt was a good thing she was decently fond of reading cats, or her stare would have gone cold at the notion of the tom questioning her. He provided a decent point, and Creekstar nodded slightly in approval. In hindsight she should have gone to an apprentice first, it must have slipped her mind that it was only dawn. They would have plenty of time to train with their mentors later on. "Alright," she flicked her long tail in dismissal, turning away. "the patrols will stay as they are." She glanced around the camp. The only two available apprentices were Cloudpaw and Rookpaw, one looking for his mentor, the other talking to her mentor. She sighed at the thought of having to intrude. She turned to Hawkwing, hoping the medicine cat wouldn't mind going to them himself. "You can try having one of the two apprentices available, Cloudpaw or Rookpaw, help you, or head towards Frostcloud instead. I don't believe she has an apprentice nor has been called on patrols." she meowed, hoping the tom would understand.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:57 am

𝐈𝐯𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞
creekclan warrior . female . 26 moons . tagged: rookpaw . mentions: gorsefur, creekstar

The molly watched as her apprentice pulled herself out of the den and emerged. She dipped her head in resposne to Rookpaw's greeting and sat down briefly. The young apprentice's personality shined brightly that morning, her shy nature and hesitation to truly greet her mentor were apparent. Though they'd been together a short time Ivygaze had taken to bringing Rookpaw away from the clan for training in the hopes that without peering eyes she'd become more confident in herself, "Chin up Rookpaw, no reason to be so shy when greeting me." Here eyes flickered over towards Creekstar and Gorsefur who were conversing quietly with each other but Ivygaze did catch Creekstar glancing towards the pair. Standing back up she nudged Rookpaw in the direction of the trees, hoping to get her apprentice away before either of the clan's leading duo came to them with something. "Come, we'll go on a quick patrol. Maybe start working on some more of your hunting skills," without waiting Ivygaze headed off in the direction of the trees.

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫
loner . male . 41 moons . tagged: snow . mentions: none

Bearscar watched the mouse disappear from his grasp, he wasn't starving yet but a few more hours without a proper meal and he knew his stomach would start to growl. He'd been about to turn and walk away when a soft brush of wind brought with it the smell of another cat. Normally he wouldn't have thought twice about that, after all the forest was filled with them but how strong the smell was made him stop. Wherever the cat was, it was close by. Stopping and pulling himself up so he stood tall the tom looked around, focused green eyes scanning the brush in front of and around him. He had been prepared to give up and continue on his way when he finally choose to look upwards and the first spots of a pure white coat revealed themselves. He nearly laughed. Sitting down and looking up at his fellow feline he called out, "You know, a white coat doesn't blend very well with the trees my dear."
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me