〖➳〗through the valley - - open & accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: 〖➳〗through the valley - - open & accepting!

Postby Slifer The SkyNoodle » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:49 pm

BLACKPAW

-he/him ~ creekclan apprentice ~ 9 moons- ~ location: creekclan camp ~ tagged: tidepaw, cloudpaw, shrikefeather, creekstar, feathertail ~

Blackpaw shook his head in amazed disbelief as Tidepaw's words started to blur together at the rate she was speaking. She sure was something. His mood took a turn down, however, when he noticed that Shrikefeather was not in the clearing with Feathertail. He held in his sigh, instead turning to the tom next to him. "You wanna mess with Tidepaw before she leaves to go to apprentice stuff with Feathertail?" He knew it was early, and not everyone was up yet, obviously. He couldn't even blame his mood shift on his mentor. He just felt....inadequate. Like he wasn't doing enough if he wasn't helping the clan out in some way. Perks of not being clanborn, he supposed. He just wanted to show Creekstar -- to show everyone -- that it hadn't been a mistake taking him in as a kit.
Slifer The SkyNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:26 am

-Gorsefur-
    tom // twenty-three moons // CreekClan deputy // homosexual // crush; Shade // apprentice; n/a // tags; Feathertail, apprentices

The young deputy yawned as he exited out the den, stretching his long slender legs while walking towards the center of camp. After doing a quick wash he looked around to see what warriors and apprentices were awake that he could place on some patrols. Hmm...I could send out Swiftstep, Feathertail and Tidalpaw on a hunting patrol, the tom then hummed quietly as he searched for some other warriors, and I'll lead a border patrol with Shrikefeather and Blackpaw... The tabby tom the did a small nod to himself as he stood to go tell the cats, moving towards the group of cats, he cleared his throat. "Feathertail, you and Tidalpaw are going to go on a hunting patrol with Swiftstep leading," he then turned his attention towards Blackpaw, "and you'll be joining my dawn patrol with Shrikefeather,"

-Talonpaw-
    she-cat // eleven moons // ShadeClan apprentice // pansexual // crush; n/a // mentor; Maplesplash // tags; open

tbd

-Silent-
    tom // six moons // ShadeClan med. cat appretice // demisexual // crush; n/a // mentor; Hemlockpool // tags; open

tbd
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〖➳〗who we are

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:10 am

HADESTAR
        tom . fourty moons . shadeclan leader . camp w/ silverclaw
        Shade nodded quickly in greeting to SilverClaw, one of his most prized warriors, a cat who thought very similar to him but was more open with their words. Having her at his side enabled ShadeClan to have someone taking in the lead in an emotional sense when Shade didn't feel comfortable opening himself up to others. He'd long since realised his issues with connecting and forging spoken bonds was something he would never be willing to get over. That on the outside, speaking what was going on in his mind would break him down too much, make him feel uncomfortably vulnerable. He kept his connections internalised, and his acts of sentiment minimal. It was only through continued exposure to his long unimpressed glare that one could notice the small signs of his heart speaking. That in reality, he wasn't as cold as he'd let out to be. One of those small signs showed it's way to the surface as his eyes softened, he did appreciate his deputy and hoped that she would stay around ShadeClan for as long as possible. Just as quickly as the sentiment had washed over him it faded, his ears coming to alert and his eyes falling back onto the world outside the ruins, dutifully scanning as his mind thought of the little things one does in the morning. Grooming, chatting, preparing patrols. His fur was a mess, keeping it clean was something he never really cared about, chatting was something he felt even less about but preparing patrols. His whole body shifted as he turned his attention into the ruins. Following SilverClaw, who would be assigned to the patrols this morning. [276]
      𓅨 HRIKEFEATHER
        molly . thirty-two moons . creekclan warrior . camp w/ gorsefur, feathertail, apprentices
        Shrike let out a mewling cry as her slumber was interrupted by a sudden and uncomfortable sensation of dread. The nightmare which had held her in its vice-like grip fading away leaving her with only the sensation of guilt and worry to keep her company. While the images which had woken her had left her mind it was the guilt which sung like a canary. YarrowFlame, her former mentor becoming a vivid image in her mind, his friendly encouraging grin fading to his lifeless body at her paws. It was all too real for her, all too recent- regardless of how long ago it had been.
        Slipping out of the hideaway she called a nest and looked around at cats all bustling with life. It always took her a moment to shake away her real feelings, to bury them. But after a deep breath, she relaxed her shoulders and in a relaxed manner began waltzing around the camp, ears hardly held alert as she went. It wasn't until her name was mentioned by the deputy that she made an effort to join in on the conversation. 'Dawn patrol with shrikefeather,' she recalled in her mind, looking to see that her apprentice was amongst the group. "Nothing quite like a morning walk," she chimed as she waltzed over, haunches falling rather haphazardly as she sat down relaxed posture evident. [228]
      KY
        tom . seventeen moons . kitty-pet . forest w/ here
        He'd been out of the dog flap at the bright early time of pre-dawn, a broom chasing his tail as the elderly mistress of the household scolded him. She shouted in an unpleasant voice, clearly scolding him for his choice of yowling for food at such an indecent hour. Running down the back patio and onto the grass Sky bent over licking his paws belly fluff with his ears bent back, showing off just how little he cared about being shoed with the hay broom. Silently, however, his ears fixed on the door, doing his best not to perk up as it open and a bowl of food was offered. He hurried over, tongue showing as he licked his maw before ungracefully burying his face into the wet slop in front of him. As he ate his back was patted gently, the human muttering something that sounded like an apology mixed with more scolding. He raised his head looking at them as the closed the door and locked the dog door. Oh, that was the compromise for this morning's 'bad behaviour'.
        Sky let out a chuckle returning to the food bowl, polishing it clean before hopping back down onto their clean-cut lawn. He scurried along it tail low before pouncing onto and over their fence. Today he'd travel out to the forest and revisit some memories of his sister. He felt his heart ebb low at the thought of frisk in his mind. He missed his sister dearly and while he still couldn't bring himself to say her name, the memories they had once shared were a treasure to him. It had been a while since he went that far out- something of a month since he'd visited the waters. He made a note to chat to the cats who lived out there, try to flirt a little with snow perhaps, ask bearscar for more stories of his youth and then try his luck at fishing. In his mind he had the day all planned out and was quick to begin his run into the unknown. [346]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:17 am

[] CREEKSTAR

--------{ she/her | creekclan leader | 44 moons }-----{ Location: creekclan camp }
--------{ Tagged: gorsefur }--{ Mentioned: hawkwing, swiftstep, petalnose, cloudpaw }
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxUpon hearing her deputy's call of patrols, Creekstar excused herself from Hawkwing and padded over to where a number of the clan's cats now stood. Weaving her way through them, she approached Gorsefur and took the tom a bit to the side to speak quietly. "Do you mind if I let Hawkwing take Swiftstep out for gathering herbs? I'm sorry for not mentioning it earlier. If you need a cat to take his place I'm sure Petalnose and her apprentice wouldn't mind joining in instead. Unfortunately, the herb supply is getting low and we don't want to not have enough stock when leaf-bare comes around." She winced a bit as she spoke. The she-cat knew it was in her right to adjust any patrols that her deputy put out, but she still would have rather talked to him first rather than take him aside now. She put a lot of trust in the young cat, having chosen him to be a sort of second-in-command even though he didn't have as much experience as some of the other cats of the clan. The leader recognized him for his compassion and loyalty since first knowing him from the original group, and especially after both his mother and father passed during the trip. Creekstar respected him, to put it shortly, and she definitely didn't want him to think otherwise.

[] TIDEPAW

--------{ she/her | creekclan apprentice | 8 moons }-----{ location: creekclan camp }
--------{ tagged: feathertail, blackpaw, cloudpaw }---{ mentioned: gorsefur }

xxxxxxxxTidepaw, who had been standing aside with her mentor, turned towards Blackpaw as she heard Gorsefur's callings. "Aww, luckyyyyyyyyy! I wish I could go patrolling!" she meowed to him, voice leaning towards a whine. It wasn't that the apprentice hated hunting, or anything really. In-fact she especially loved hunting alongside the rivers that cut through their territory for fish. She hadn't exactly grown into her long pelt quite yet, which had only gotten worse with the colder weather, so chasing moor-prey was a bit harder for her to handle. It was merely her habit of hyping herself up over everything and nothing that could happen. She was a bit of the type of cat to just expect rather to wait and see. Probably a contribution from her anxiety, which she's made sure not to show much of around any cat other than her sibling. Speaking of Cloudpaw, she made sure to shoot the pale tom a glance that said 'if you say anything about me not getting chosen like you mentioned, I will personally claw your ears off myself'.

[] AMBERTHROAT

--------{ she/her | shadeclan warrior | 30 moons }-----{ location: shadeclan camp }
--------{ tagged: maplesplash }---{ mentioned: sparrowpaw, silverclaw, talonpaw, dawnpaw }

xxxxxxxxThe golden-chested tortoiseshell cat opened her eyes once more, before closing them. Only to open them once more right after. Sighing, Amberthroat whisked her tail back off of her nose and stood up. She stretched, making sure to keep her claws sheathed in order to not mess up the bedding of moss beneath her. It seemed it would be one of those days, where once the cat was awake she couldn't return back to sleep. Blinking the haze of sleep away from her eyes, she glanced around the space once more. A few of the warriors had moved now, and although she wasn't within view of the clan's apprentices, she could hear one quite clearly getting their friends up. Focusing her gaze back to the entrance she was resting near, she noticed the familiar ginger pelt of one of her oldest friends. Shaking bits of leaves out of her pelt and sparing a few heartbeats to wash her pelt, she quietly padded over to the cat just outside the den, Maplesplash. Reaching her side, she let out a small mrow of a friendly greeting. "Have any plans for today?" she questioned. "I was contemplating taking Dawnpaw into one of the forest clearings for some battle practice, if Silverclaw didn't mind, of-coarse. If you'd like, you can come with us with your apprentice as well. These things are easier to teach with multiple cats after-all, aren't they?" Amberthroat smiled slightly. It would be nice spending time with her old friend, and she knew plenty of places over in the birch forests where the underbrush was thin enough to practice in.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slifer The SkyNoodle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:29 am

BLACKPAW

-he/him ~ creekclan apprentice ~ 9 moons- ~ location: creekclan camp ~ tagged: tidepaw, cloudpaw, shrikefeather, ~

Blackpaw perked up at the sound of their deputy calling out duties for the morning. Dawn patrol! Excellent! At Tidepaw's words, he shot a sly glance at her and made a funny face as if to emphasize that he was cooler without saying anything. A good thing, for Shrikefeather was padding up towards them, and he was nearly buzzing with energy. "Yeah, it is! How are you this morning Shrikefeather? Sleep okay? Are you ready to paaatrrooool?" He realized, somewhere deep down where his shame existed, that he sounded just as bad as Tidepaw trying to talking to Feathertail. But, since he didn't notice that he was doing so, he ploughed on. "Do you think we'll run into any ShadeClan cats while we're out? Do you think we'll have to fight them? Do you think I'm ready to fight them?" Now, he was worried. Was he ready to fight other cats for real? He turned his head towards Cloudpaw with wide eyes and a pleading expression. "Cloudpaw, do you think I'm ready to fight other clan cats?!"
Slifer The SkyNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〖➳〗traded heartache for a glass of confidence!

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:47 am

𓅨 HRIKEFEATHER
        molly . thirty-two moons . creekclan warrior . camp w/ gorsefur, feathertail, apprentices
        She felt a dip in her heart of hearts at the mention of her sleep but it never made it's way to dulling her attitude, "slept like a newborn kit," she charmed. Ears perking momentarily as CreekStar approached and corrected the schedule, oh well, it didn't affect them. She let out a 'heh' and relaxed her ears once more only to perk them up a little more, fighting on the borders? She shook her head slowly letting out a laugh. "Nah, they'll take one look at us and turn tail running to tell their buddies they just saw the coolest apprentice ever." As she spoke she pulled BlackPaw into her grasp giving his forehead a couple licks before releasing him. She wasn't sure to this day how she felt about being a mentor, it felt kind of like being a parent and she treated the role like that. It made it easier that BlackPaw had no family in the clan, so he wouldn't really complain about being treated like a kid as much as she imagined others would. This apprentice of hers had a lot of potential and it was a shame he'd ended up with her, although just because she wasn't able to execute the moves well didn't mean she couldn't teach BlackPaw well. Deep down she knew that it was her laziness that would let BlackPaw down. She wouldn't let it cost BlacPaw however, she'd set that in her mind a long time ago. She'd keep him safe. "It'll go fine, BlackPaw," she said her voice calm and a smile on her maw. [265]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slifer The SkyNoodle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:59 am

BLACKPAW

-he/him ~ creekclan apprentice ~ 9 moons- ~ location: creekclan camp ~ tagged: shrikefeather, tidepaw, cloudpaw ~

He let an affronted and undignified squeal and Shrikefeather rustled him in close and licked his head. "Nooooo Shrikefeather!" But his voice was full of restrained laughter and his eyes were full of warmth for his mentor. She was his family, just like Tidepaw and Cloudpaw. And he wouldn't loose his family a second time. "But, I am so very flattered that you think I am the best." He was full on smirking now. He could never resist teasing his closest friend "It's all because of you and your superb mentoring abilities. Ahem, Tidepaw, I am so sorry to say, but Shrikefeather is the better mentor. Actually, I am not sorry. You should be!" Eyes shinig with mirth, he darted forward from Shrikefeather's side and let his body weight fall onto the young she-cat.
Slifer The SkyNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:25 am

[] TIDEPAW

--------{ she/her | creekclan apprentice | 8 moons }-----{ location: creekclan camp }
--------{ tagged: feathertail, blackpaw, cloudpaw }---{ mentioned: n/a }

xxxxxxxxTidepaw's expression mocked offended once more as Blackpaw spoke. The apprentice's jaw gaped, but only for a moment before the black cat's weight landed on top of her. Clamping her jaws shut, she struggled to try to twist around and get out from his hold, but to no avail. Under all that fur was a rather small cat after-all, and it certainly didn't help that her friend was a moon older than her. "Get off me minnow-brain!" Didn't your mentor teach you any manners?! Although she meant it jokingly, she kept that one quiet. She wouldn't dare down-talk a warrior. Instead, she used the method of belly-raking the other apprentice, a battle move Feathertail had taught her not too long ago. It was hard without the use of her claws, but she managed to kick him off and roll to the side, fluffing out her fur indignantly. Light teal eyes met icy blue ones as she stared him down accusingly. Of coarse, she could never stay mad at the other apprentice, but she could act like it.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amplify » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:35 pm

【➸】S I L V E R C L A W
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅【SHADECLAN DEPUTY】┅┅┅
female she/her pronounstwenty-seven moons /➸➸➸/ speakingthinking
health;; good, healthy /➸➸➸/ feelings;; calm, briefly somber /➸➸➸/ location;; shadeclan camp /➸➸➸/ tags;; shade, open

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

It really is amazing just how much you can see if only you were to look. While brief, she’d have to be blind to have missed the softening of his gaze. Subtle things like that say so much more than most could verbalize in an hour. In all it was comforting to know she had him as an ally and leader. After all, if anyone was up for the task, it’d be him.

Those thoughts danced about her head as she leanted down and picked back up the mice. She considers offering him one but figured if he wanted one he’d take it from the fresh kill pile. In any case, she wasn’t even sure if he favored mice over lizards. Though thinking about it, she supposed that while she didn’t necessarily have a favorite, she’d choose a mouse or bird over lizards or frogs if possible.

What a silly thing to think about.

Catching herself before she literally shook her head clear, she headed into camp with Shade following behind her. Looking around, her eyes fell unwittingly on the apprentices. She couldn’t help but think of Tinyleaf as he had been as Tinypaw; her past apprentice really would’ve loved Shadeclan. The somber turn lead her tail to flick over her right flank, the scars forever a reminder of her failure. She knew logically that she couldn’t have saved him from drowning—that the overflooded river’s pull was too strong—and yet, here she was still needing to remind herself that it wasn’t her fault.

There’s no use in thinking about it; best leave the mourning to the dead for now.

The moment passed as quickly as it came upon her and with that she reached the fresh kill pile. Setting down the mice, she debated on whether to get someone to share the larger bird she saw on the top of the pile with her or to settle for the smaller one.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daria008 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Hawkwing

╔═════════════════════════════.♚.══╗
Hawkwing|Creekclan| Medicine cat|him/his|30 moons|
Location: Creekclan Camp| Tags:---|Mentions: Creekstar, Swiftstep

╚══.♚.═════════════════════════════╝

Hawkwing nodded swiftly to the leader and his gaze followed her as she pulled the deputy aside.
He decided to wait a little before going to look for Swiftstep. Maybe the warrior had something
else to do instead. The medicine cat didn't want to bother anyone, his gentle attitude would
actually make him consider going alone if that meant helping his clan more.

Cloudpaw

╔══════════════════════════════.♚.══╗
Cloudpaw|Creekclan| Apprentice|him/his|8 moons|
Location: Creekclan Camp| Tags:Tidepaw, Blackpaw,Shrikefeather
, Feathertail,Gorsefur|Mentions:Petalnose

╚══.♚.══════════════════════════════╝

The tom stopped and waited patiently as he saw Gorsefur approach the group and begin the good brother
he is, Cloudpaw couldn't stop himself from throwing a remark at Tidepaw even after she gave him a
meaningful look. " I told you! I was right!" The tom looked amused as he took a step back
to give his friends more room to play-fight.
Cloudpaw was a bit disappointed that he didn't get to go on the patrol or on the hunting patrol but he
didn't let this show, keeping his cheerful attitude. The apprentice was also looking around for his mentor
but Petalnose wasn't in sight.

Feathertail

╔══════════════════════════════.♚.══╗
Feathertail|Creekclan| Warrior|she/her|24 moons|
Location: Creekclan Camp| Tags:Tidepaw, Blackpaw,Shrikefeather
, Cloudpaw,Gorsefur|Mentions:---

╚══.♚.══════════════════════════════╝

Feathertail greeted the cats as a little group started to form. "Tidepaw!" She
gave her apprentice an amused look as Blackpaw and Tidepaw were play-fighting. The young she-cat
was happy to see the camp this lively but things had to be done so Feathertail approached Tidepaw
just as she pushed the other apprentice off of her. The small warrior sat right next to Tidepaw." Calm down.
Your fur is already a mess!"
She said amused and gave the young cat a few licks on her head to
groom her thick fur."Looks like we're gonna go hunting. I hope you remember how to hunt.
"
The warrior took pleasure in teasing her apprentice from time to time.
Daria008

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me