❄ snowclan . o&a!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❄ snowclan . o&a!

Postby lacke » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:23 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

snowclan, a clan of the snow, hadn't always been the way they were before. long ago, they were part of a
            forest that lived peacefully with two other clans, mistclan and thornclan. however, snowclan was known as
            moonclan. all three clans lived in peace, rarely having quarrels. however, a new clan had risen from nowhere,
            being pushed from their home. they appeared vicious, dangerous. the clans did not want to accept them, and
            even though the new clan promised they would be no harm, the clans still left them out, causing the new clan
            to make a camp on the outskirts of thornclan and moonclan territory. their part of land was bare, very little
            prey, causing the cats to become skinny and some appeared weak, but it only made them stronger and more
            violent. so one day, they had managed to drive mistclan away, and many moons after, rumors began to go
            around that lightningclan was going to push moonclan away next.

it was one fateful night when lightningclan had invaded moonclan and murdered the leader, moonstar, causing
            the clan cats to flee from horror. As the clan traveled with the deputy, braveheart, the clan slowly seemed to
            die out leaving next to no cats left. The four cats that had survived were gingerstripe, who later became
            gingerstar, her mate stormflame, who became deputy, their son, ravenwing, and another she-cat by the name
            of featherclaw, who later became the medicine cat. after nearly moons of trudging, the only suitable area for
            a new clan seemed to be a snowy territory, filled with mountains and pine trees. they seemed to thrive, flourish,
            and due to their long and thick fur, they were always able to live through the rugged, snow filled winters. the
            longer they stayed in the new territory, the more rogues, past clan cats, loners and even old kittypets seemed
            to join. thus, Snowclan was born.

many generations later snowclan is still thriving, though the threat of a new terror is arising. more predators
            come during the winters, and two-legs have begun to make their home at the edge of the territory and seemed
            to be moving inwards. will the cats be able to survive all thats coming to them? or will they have to find a new
            home once more?

index will go here <3

Last edited by lacke on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ roleplay rules

Postby lacke » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:17 pm

website rules. make sure you follow all of them! there is no shame in rereading if need be. if i catch a
            user breaking one of these rules, they will be kicked from the roleplay.

literacy. this roleplay is listed under semi-literate to literate roleplays, meaning i expect at least around
            200 words per post. more is more than welcome, and writers block is understandable, it just cannot be
            an excuse every single time for not reaching the word count.

characters. you are more than welcome to have as many characters as you'd like! however, please make
            sure you are able to keep track of all of them. this being said, i'd like users to have only one high rank
            per user, just to make it fair for others. this can be bypassed if something comes up.

forms. all forms should be made by you, or another user with permission/credit of course. on your forms
            you should include the basics, your cats name, age, gender, description, rank, you all should know the
            drill. if you'd like to add more, PLEASE do! we love details here! forms will go on the discussion thread.

reservations. i will be holding reservations for about 48 hours before i will pm you to check in. however,
            if you need more time, make sure you pm me and let me know why! this being said, only the basics have
            to be posted in that amount of time, not the full form! i understand we all have lives outside of cs, just
            let me know whats going on and we can work it out!

last information. please, make sure you make your character unique to you! this means having deformities,
            different sexualities, and most importantly, heterochromia in the eyes (bc its real and your girl here needs
            some representation!). if you do have a question, feel free to pm me!

index will go here <3

Last edited by lacke on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ our members

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:38 pm

lacke . owner . characters/forms
username . owner/mod/member . characters/forms

index will go here <3

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ snowclan cats

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:44 pm

leader [1/1]
      xxxxdovestar . ♀ . 60 m . lacke

deputy [1/1]
      xxxxquietnight . ♀ . 34 m . phayraoh

medicine cat [1/1]
      xxxxbaileypool . ♂ . 43 m . dewly

medicine cat apprentice [1/1]
      xxxxivorypelt . ♀ . 16 m . patro

warriors [9/-]
      xxxxcloudtuft . ♀ . 23 m . dewly
      xxxxwolfstride . ♂ . 38 m . kouta
      xxxxgalehaze . ♂ . age . phayraoh
      xxxxserpentsong . ♂ . 34 m . vaud
      xxxxchiropface . ♂ . 37 m . multiple
      xxxxkindleheart . ♀ . 36 m . huskee
      xxxxswiftwater . ♂ . 30 m . razz
      xxxxaspenstorm . ♀ . 27 m . razz
      xxxxshadowleap . ♂ . 29 m . patro
      xxxxname . ♂/♀ . age . user
apprentices [5/-]
xxxxbatpaw . ♂ . 15 m . huskee
xxxxshiverpaw . ♂ . 10 m . phayraoh
xxxxminkpaw . ♀ . 12 m . razz
xxxxbeepaw . ♀ . 14 m . mimu
xxxxapplepaw . ♀ . 14 m . fengo

queens [1/3]
xxxxsunblossom . ♀ . 34 m . kouta

elders [1/-]
xxxxspiderfang . ♂ . 30 m . lacke

loners [1/-]
xxxxmonozaica . ♀ . 22 m . kouta
xxxxdusty . ♂ . 27 m . demon

index will go here <3

Last edited by lacke on Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ snowclan relationships

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:48 pm

mentoring
      xxxxquietnight mentors batpaw
      xxxxswiftwater mentors shiverpaw
      xxxxkindleheart mentors minkpaw
      xxxxchiropface mentors beepaw
      xxxxwolfstride mentors applepaw
      xxxxcat mentors cat

crushes
      xxxxcat likes cat
      xxxxcat likes cat
      xxxxcat likes cat

mates
      xxxxcat and cat are mates

family
      xxxxparent 1, parent 2 [ kit, kit ]

index will go here <3

Last edited by lacke on Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ snowclan territory

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:16 pm

the camp. snowclan is located in the middle of some pine trees. the clearing is lush and soft, and in the
            middle of the clearing is a fallen, dead tree where the clan meetings are held. near the fallen tree is
            the fresh kill pile, and a small pool of water lays in front of the tree. the leaders den is located under
            a rock, leading underground, where there is a nest for the leader and their mate. there is a small pool
            of water in the corner. the medicine cat den is located between two crevices of a rock, looking rather
            small from the outside, but its actually fairly large, able to house 7 sick cats, plus the medicine cat
            and their apprentice. they keep their herbs in another crevice in the rock. the warriors den is located
            in a somewhat large cave, where it often gets cold in the winter and hot in the summer. the deputy
            sleeps in the middle, senior warriors around them, and newer warriors on the outside. the apprentices
            den is a smaller cave, with all the nests in a circle. a tree stump lays in the middle, where apprentices
            often play or share food. the nursery is a large warm cave located besides the warriors den. there is a
            small stream insides, as well as plenty of moss so the queens and kits don't have to go too far. and lastly,
            the elders den is a small yet comfortable den with a mossy floor, and a small stream in the back. at times
            fresh kill can be found here.

the territory. the territory is rather vast, seeing as snowclan has no bordering clans. the first place of
            interest is the ice pool. the thick undergrowth here provides shelter from the wind, causing the water to
            always seem cold, hence the name. in green-leaf, it serves as a place to quench a cats thirst, and during
            leaf-bare, thick ice covers the water. the next area is called the wolf dens, where as the name states,
            wolves used to live here. grass covers the middle of the hollow and in the center is a dead tree stump.
            a lot of times, apprentices dare one another to stand upon the stump. the next place is called eagle ridge,
            which is a sharp, jagged peak with no real flat ground. here, you can sometimes see the eagles atop the
            peak, or even on the trail leading up to the top. warriors are usually able to pick out a trail, but because
            of the dangers, apprentices are forbidden to go here. the training hollow is a wide open, grassy area.

index will go here <3

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ snowclan prey and threats

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:24 pm

the prey. snowclan has a few common prey items, such as finches, thrushes, doves, starlings, shrews
            and fish. some uncommon prey would be bats, water shrews, hares, robins, voles, water voles and black
            birds. and lastly, some rare prey includes adders, lizards, beetles, toads, frogs and rats.

the threats.snowclan has a few common threats, such as foxes, hawks, eagles, badgers, rats and owls.
            some uncommon threats include wolves, bears, rouges, twolegs, dogs, and falling trees. and lastly, the
            rare threats include fires, floods and drought.

i'll probably add more here later, it seems kinda empty ;n;

index will go here <3

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ prophecies/omens